Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Girls Peeing Standing Up?

I hope I'm not nerocing here.

I'm a firm believer that almost any girl can pee standing up, without the aid of a Go Girl or Pee Mate. I can definitely understand that it would take practice (best done in the shower to start http://animepee.me/public/style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif ) but I think it's doable. From what I have seen, it requires the use of the index and middle fingers. From there, the labia can be spread apart reveling the opening of the urethra, and with an arched back, the pee stream should spray out in a fairly neat line (in theory). I've also seen girls use three fingers; the middle for aiming their pee hole, and two fingers on either side of the middle to spread the labia.

If for some reason you girls haven't tried this, it might be a good experiment to share with the family. This family...not your actual family lol Ah I'm laughing now.

I'm a guy but yeah I also saw similar thing on other websites and I also think it's possible that they can do so. And it'll turn me on a lot if I can get to see the video of someone doing it or so :D

Okay if you are a girl and you can pee while standing, you deserve the utmost respect! I don't know why, but you do!

The question is... Could you ever have as good an aim as a guy?

Yeah, I aim as well as a guy. Every once in a while I'll miss a bit since I'm not paying attention, but other then that, I aim really good. Probably better then my younger brothers, lol.

This is super hard, I have tried outside a few times and basically its ok at first but then the dribbles get your clothes (I've only ever tried in bathing suits so no harm done), but I'm told its much easier with a She-wee:

http://www.shewee.com/

Never tried one but I hear they are popular!

Any girls out there ever try one of these or somethinf similar?

• 2 months later...

What does everyone think about STP devices? Stand to Pee devices like the Shewee and the Go Girl help female bodied people pee standing up! I have a couple, but my favourite is my peecock (which looks like a penis, so you guys probably arn't into that http://animepee.me/public/style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif ).

Or do you like it better when they pee standing up naturally?

I dunno if this belongs here (it's pee related, but not omorashi related) or in the general forum, but mods, move it as you see fit.

I'm a boy, and one of my biggest pee-related turn ons is girls who can pee like boys. Can any of you girls do this? If so, how far can you get - in the shower, at the toilet naked, pulling pants down, or can you pee through your fly like we can? When did you learn to do it, and why?

And for those who doubt it's possible, there are many, many guides on how to do it throughout the internet, including mine: http://neptune729.deviantart.com/art/Peeing-Standing-Up-for-girls-112663453?loggedin=1 So if you're a girl who's always wanted to do it, now's your chance!

And boys, do you think girls being able to do this is cute? A turn-on? For me, it's actually my biggest fetish. ^_^

a girl who can pee standing is always going to be an intelligent girl :) and a turn on ;)

• 4 years later...
  • 3 years later...
  • 3 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...