Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

modeling, teachers, and lots of diapers

******this is not my story! my friend PinkTheDinosaur has given me permission to post their story here.

please check out their DeviantArt page for more info! https://pinkthedinosaur.deviantart.com/

large.1441829445.frithefath_pampersplussize2_80.png.9518c3acf34ab362af9c177a58888927.png

“Mom!” I yelled at loud as I could. “I don't want to do that!”

“Andy it's either this or you go back to regular school.” my mom told me. “That was part of the deal.”

About a year ago a man came up to my mom and me and asked if I would model their companies new clothing line.

Their child model got sick and missed the shoot. Desperate to finish the shoot, the photographer ran up to the first random boy with a parent that he could see and begged us to help him.

After a bit of a discussion, my mom allowed it and I modeled the latest kids outfits.

After we were done, the photographer offered me a job!

Mom told me no at first. Saying I still had school and stuff. But after a bit of a discussion about it, she decided to allow it. I would be placed into homeschool and be allowed to model.

But there was an exception. If I didn't model for over 4 months, I will have to go back to school.

At first, it was great! People really liked the way I looked and wanted to hire me. But after 8 months, people stopped calling. 

I didn't really have an agent, besides my mom, and she didn't really know much about the job.

Now I was coming up to 3 ½ months without a job and I really didn't want to go back to regular school.

So when mom found a job for me I was excited, at first. Then I saw what I would be modeling.

“But mom! There diapers! I don't wear diapers!” I protested.

“They are Pampers plus size.” my mom told me. “You just have to model them, you don't actually need to use them.” 

“But it's still embarrassing!” I told her.

“Well it's either this or you go back to school.” mom told me sternly. “You wanted to model and sadly there's nothing else at the moment.”

Mom was right, it was the diapers or school. I had to decide.

Mom and I were in the dressing room getting ready. 

“I still can't believe I'm doing this,” I mumble as I fumble to tape the diaper on while on a changing table.

“You decided this, too late to back out now.” mom told me from behind a curtain.

“Hey mom, these don't feel right.” I tell her as she opened the curtain to check on me.

She immediately started laughing. I blushed a deep shade of red.

“MOM IT'S NOT FUNNY!” I screamed.

“No, no, no,” mom said through her laughter. “I'm not laughing at you, I'm laughing because you put it on backwards.”

“Ow…” I mumbled before mom pushed me down and untaped the diaper.

“Mom what are you doing!” I yelled

“Don't worry sweetie. I've changed you more times than you can count. I'll be real quick.” mom told me.

And she was right, Mom quickly slid the diaper from under me and flipped it around. she easily lifted up my butt and sat me down on the soft padding of the diaper. She then folded the top part over my crotch and re-taped the diaper back onto me.

Luckily, right on time as someone opened the door and looked inside. 

“Aww how cute! Having mommy put you in a fresh diaper!” the lady assistant said.

My face was blushing bright red and I nearly yelled at her but my mom spoke first.

“Andy’s almost ready. Well be there in just a second.” my mom told the lady.

With that, the lady left and mom helped me up.

The diaper felt odd. Like I was sitting on a pillow despite standing up. It felt so strange with the padding around my crotch and butt.

I turned to a full body mirror and got a good look at the front of the diapers. They were mostly white, except for a blue lining around the diapers with 5 cartoon dinosaurs on the landing zone for the tapes.

“Come on Andy, we don't want them to be waiting for us.” mom said as she took my hand and led me out into the main set.

There were already taken pictures of a few other kids and asked me to wait just a moment.

There were kids of all ages, from 3 to 17 and all were wearing diapers!

I'm 10 and I'm modeling the diapers meant for kids 10-14.

“Excuse me miss, but could my son get something to drink?” my mom asked 

“Yes, just one moment.” the assistant lady told my mom.

Within a few minutes, another lady walked up to us.

“Did you just ask for a drink?” the assistant asked.

“Yes we did.” mom replied to her and the assistant handed my mom a sippy cup.

“I guess they were out of regular cups.” mom told me as she handed me the cup.

I wasn't about to start drinking from the sippy part, so I unscrewed it and began drinking the juice inside.

The juice was very sweet and had a slightly strange aftertaste. But it was still good. 

“Andy, you're up!” the photographer yelled.

I quickly downed the rest of the juice before I ran up to the stage.

Over the next few minutes, the photographer had me in all types of poses. Most of them showing off the diaper. 

“Ok, now let's get the one for the package.” the photographer said as a lady about my mom’s age walked onto the stage. “Ok Andy, I want you to look like your happy to be in a new clean diaper.”

That was easier said than done. I really just wanted to be out of the diapers as fast as possible,

But I did the best I could and put on a happy smile and tried to look as cute as possible as the lady grabbed the back of my diaper and pretended to be pulling it onto me.

“Perfect!” the photographer yelled as he started snapping pictures.

Right behind him, however, I noticed my mom talking to the same assistant mom asked for the drink earlier. In her hand, she had a paper cup and both the assistant and my mom had a look of terror on their faces as they turned to look at me.

There was a flash as the picture was taken, and I let out a big fart!

My eyes went wide as my stomach suddenly felt like it was doing somersaults and I wrapped my arms around it.

What the hell was happening!

Then it happened. Without warning. My eyes went wide as I felt the backside of my diaper suddenly explode outward as I began filling with poop!

“GROSS!” the lady holding my diaper screamed as she jumped back.

The sudden movement made me jump as well and I lost balance!

Falling backward, I landed on my butt and I felt my poop go everywhere!

For a second, my mind could not process what just happened. Everyone was now staring at the 10-year-old boy in a black t-shirt sitting in a full diaper. When that realization finally hit me, I began to bawl!

Mom immediately rushed over to me and hugged me, trying her best to get me to stop crying before she lifted me up and had me walk back to the dressing room.

Later we would learn that it was all just a big misunderstanding. The sippy cup was meant for a different kid who was going to show off how much the diaper can hold. 

The assistant was only told to deliver the cup to the parent that ordered the drink. She didn't know it wasn't meant for me.

But in that moment, I didn't care. I was crying so hard as my messy diaper was seen by everyone as I walked back to the dressing room. 

I was first laid down onto the changing table as before and my mom rubbed my face trying to calm me down. Next, she untapped the tabs on both sides of the diaper and flinched when she say just how bad the mess really was. Using the front of the diaper, mom did her best to wipe off most of the mess with just that.

Next my mom got out the wet wipes and began cleaning every part of me. She wiped my legs, my but, and even my crack! I was so ashamed and still crying that I didn't care that my mom was now wiping my butt clean!

“Ok sweety, i need you to lift yourself up for a moment.” mom told me.

Doing as she asked i lifted my butt off the dirty diaper and mom finished cleaning under me and pulled the diaper out from under me.

She quickly balled it up and tossed it into the trash before coming back over to me.

I was about to get up when my mom pushed me back down and pulled out another diaper.

“M-M-MOM! I-I-I don't want a-a-a new diaper!” I bawled.

“I'm sorry sweetie, but this is just in case.” mom told me as I cried even harder.

Mom lifted me back up and sat me back down onto the new diaper. She then got out a bottle of baby powder and pored some onto my croch.

“This is just so you don't get a rash.” mom told me as she taped the diaper. 

Still crying about the diaper, my mom lifted me up and hugged me as she tried to calm me down.

This was the worst day in my life! Also, I was now the face of Pampers plus size diapers!

*****ill be posting the chapters one at a time every few hours***** full story on there DeviantArt page if you cant wait. 

large.4CqXZ7B.jpg.4de9dea79d5d592786186c8e9895de77.jpg

It was a nice and hot day outside. 

The weather was nice and clear,  I couldn't even see a cloud in sight.

Today would be an almost perfect day if it wasn't for one thing…

“Andy! Your shoot starts in ten minutes!” someone yelled to me.

I'm still modeling diapers...

Even worse than that, the shoot is at a public park!
____

“I'm sorry Andy, but you signed the contract locking you in for the next year.” my mom told me the day after my first diaper shoot.

“What do you mean a year!” I screamed at my mother. 

“We already went over this when you first signed the papers hun.” mom said to me. “They wanted a new model for there brand. Whoever they chose would be the main model for the next year.”

“But, but I didn't think I would actually get picked!” Andy told her. “I don't want to model diapers!”

“Well, you are and now you have a modeling job for the next year.” mom told me.

Why the hell did this have to happen to me?

_______

Now, its been 4 months since then and it's nearing the end of summer.

I finally got used to wearing diapers but I still don't like it. They just feel so weird. Also, thankfully, I haven't had any more accidents since I was given the laxative on the first day. Mainly because I only drink from my own water bottles now.

Drinking the last of my water, I toss it into the trash before I go to the shoot.

Our shoot today is at a public park in order to get a few nature shots. Thankfully they have the park blocked off because I don't think I could stand being seen in a diaper by regular people.

For the next 3 hours, they have me all over the place posing in just my black shirt, socks, and a diaper.

They have me in trees, on swings, going down a slide, and even posing on a park bench.

“Hey, can I use the bathroom?” I asked. “I really need to pee.” 

“Just a few more, you can hold it.” the photographer told me as he took another picture.

‘Ya, barley.’ I thought. 

Because of how hot the day is, I've drunk at least 6 water bottles in the last 4 hours and I can already feel my bladder close to bursting.

But I do as I'm told and I hold it for as long as I can.

However, that was easier said than done. 

“Andy, would you stop fidgeting!” the photographer yelled at me 20 minutes later.

“I can't!” I yell back. “I got to pee!”

As I yell I grab the front of my diaper as I bend my legs to hold my pee in. 

“Sir, my son just needs to use the bathroom, he'll be back in 10 minutes.” my mom told him.

“Fine, everyone! take a twenty-minute break!” the photographer yelled.

Oh, thank god!

I immediately run from the shoot and towards the porta potties set up for us. They were a little far away to keep the smell away but I didn't care. I just really needed to pee.

But when I got there, my heart sank when both porta potties were occupied!

The only other bathrooms were on the other side of the park. Even if I could run all the way there, everyone would see my diapers!

“Please hurry up in there!” I yelled as I knocked on the door.

About a minute later I was bobbing up and down, just trying to hold my pee in.

“hurry up, hurry up, hurry up, hurry up!” I repeated to myself.

“Nice pee pee dance Andy.” mom teased me as she finally caught up with me.

I ignored her and continued to bounce up and down. Not realizing how funny I must look wearing a diaper and bouncing around.

“Andy, you do know there are some bushes right over there.” mom pointed out to me.

“But were in public! What if someone sees me!?” I asked her.

“Don't worry sweetie, were on the other side of the park and no one's around, I think it will be safe. 

Personally, I didn't want to, but when I felt another twinge in my bladder I knew I couldn't hold it much longer. 

So, I ran to the bushes as fast as I could in hopes that I could get the diaper off and finally release my aching bladder.

But as I ran over, My foot slipped into a little hole near the bush and I fell on my face.

“ANDY!” mom yelled as she ran over to me as I started crying.

Mom bent down and easily picked me up.

“Your ok sweety, that fall wasn't that bad.” mom said but I was still crying as I looked down.

When she looked down she could see why I was really crying about as my diaper starts to turn yellow and expand right in front of her.

“It's ok sweetie.” Mom said as she gives me a hug. “It was just an accident. You're ok.” 

After about another minute, mom stands up and takes me by the hand.

I'm lead a little further into the park and behind some more cover while mom takes out a changing mat and a few supplies.

“Mom.” I wine. “I can do it myself.”

“No arguing, you just wet yourself so I'm changing you.” my mom told me. 

Reluctantly, I finally sit down on the mat and feel the warm wetness of my pee spread all over my crotch. 

“Just one moment Andy.” Mom said as she lifts me up and into a crouching position. “You haven't gone potty yet so I want you to do it right now.” 

“MOM!” I scream but she puts a finger to my lips to shush me.

“There's no need to scream.” mom told me.

“But mom! I can just go in the porta potty!” I tell her.

“Yes, but that would mean I would have to change you, then you would have to take the new diaper off to use the porta potty and have to put on another new diaper.” mom told me. “These diapers tabs can only be used once. Or you can wait right in front of the porta potty with a wet diaper on full display.”

“But, but!” I stammered.

“No buts little boy, now you can either listen to me and go right now,  while no one is watching, or we can wait for a porta potty to open and let people see you in a wet diaper.”

With more tears in my eyes, I hate the position I'm in. I never wanted to actually use a diaper! The last time I pooped in one was because I was forced a laxative! This time I would be concisely pooping in a diaper. An already wet diaper!

But I had no choice. So I close my eyes and began to push.

“That's my good boy.” mom said as she rubbed my back and watched the back of my diaper expand outward as I poop into my diaper. “My good baby boy.”

When I finally finished, mom slowly pushed me back down onto the changing mat and I could feel the mess I made spread all over my butt!

“Ok, let's get Mr.stinky pants into a new diaper.” mom said as I sniveled in depression. 

I can't believe I just used my diaper right in front of my mom…

Mom easily undid the tapes and revealed the mess inside.

“P.U! you really needed to go didn't you.” mom teased me.

I was still crying even after mom finally got me all clean and into a fresh new diaper.

“Aww, come on, cheer up.” mom told me as she began tickling me and giving my exposed belly raspberries.

after a few moments, I couldn't help but smile and burst out laughing 

“There's my happy boy.” mom said as she kissed my forehead and helped me up.

I was still a little upset about what just happened, but I was feeling a little better.

“Hey Andy, after we finish the shoot, let's go get some ice cream.” mom told me as we walked back to the shoot.

“REALLY!” I yelled excitedly. I really love ice cream!

Mom always knew how to cheer me up. I was now ready to continue the shoot!

“Andy, come on!” the photographer yelled to me. "your 3 minutes late!" 

“Coming! I yelled back and immediately ran over to them.

“LOOK OUT!” someone yelled behind me before I heard a loud crash.

I immediately turned around to see what had happened and my eyes immediately went wide.

“MOM!” I screamed at the top of my lungs!

I got off the bus and took a look around at the crowded bus station. I pulled out my phone and texted My mom's friend. 

Andy: *hi aunt Celestia. I just got off the bus.*
Celestia: *hi :) I'll be there real soon. *

As soon as I got that text I grabbed my bag and sat down on a nearby bench.

About a week ago, my mom was in an accident. Someone had accidentally knocked over one of the heavy set lights they were using for the set and it fell right on top of my mom. This broke both of her legs and her right hand. Thankfully she moved slightly out of the way and it didn't hit her head, that would have been fatal!

But because of what happened, my mother could no longer take care of me until her legs healed. 

Without talking to me about it, she arranged for me to stay with one of her old friends from college. Someone I grew up calling aunt Celestia.
_____

Celestia was on her way to the bus station and was hoping she got everything already set up.

Both Andy and his mother used to live with Celestia back when Andy was a baby/toddler. back before Andy's mother got a new job and moved away. 

Celestia could still remember how cute little Andy was running around the house in nothing but his diaper and some socks. He was coming up 5 when they left. his mother decided to just get him a completely new bedroom set and left all of the old baby furnishers at Celestia’s place.

The plan was for Celestia to sell it or give it to a family who wanted it. But with her work and her busy schedule, the Baby stuff just stayed in the guest room of her house. Celestia figured, maybe one day I'll have a baby of my own and I can use it then.

But that never happened.

Then Celestia got a call from her friend that she was in the hospital. 

“If there's anything I can do for you, please let me know,” Celestia told her friend over the phone.

“There is one thing.” her friend told her. “I can't take care of Andy like this and I don't have the money to hire someone to watch him.”

“Say no more, he can live with me while you get better,” Celestia told her.

“Are you sure? Andy can be a little bit of a handful…”

“I think I can handle that little stinker,” Celestia told her friend, using the little nickname she gave him years ago.

However, Celestia didn't have time to clear out the guest room and buy new furnisher. Instead, she converted a lot of the baby stuff. The crib had one of the gates removed to become a bed. The changing table had everything removed to become a dresser. etc.

Andy might not like it, but until they have a chance to get a new bedroom set, this would have to do.
_________

I was waiting for about 45 minutes when a tall woman with purple, pink, and blond hair walked up to me.

“Andy, it's so good to see you!” She squealed and gave me a hug. “Look at how big you've gotten!"

“Hi, aunt Celestia,” I told her with a smile.

“Here let me grab your bag. The car is just outside.” Celestia told me as we made our way to the car.

It was a little crowded at the bus station but that just gave Celestia more time to talk to me. after a few minutes, Celestia had to bring up a big topic.

“I know you're in homeschool, but I was thinking of putting you into back into the local school for the rest of the year until you mom gets better.”

“I don't want to go to regular school.” I protested.

“It will only be until your mom gets better sweety,” Celestia told him

Celestia was the principal of a very large school that had classes from 6th - 12th. I would just be able to attend her school and she would still be able to keep an eye on me.

“Mom said I didn't have to go to school as long as I was modeling,” I told her.

“Yes, but you're not modeling right now,” Celestia told him.

“That's only because mom got hurt. As soon as she’s better I'll be modeling again.” I told her. “Besides, going to school is pointless.”

“What was that?” Celestia asked, getting slightly annoyed with my attitude and tone.

“School doesn't teach you anything you'll need to know in real life,” I told her.

“Andy, that's not true. And in my books, the only kids who shouldn't be in school are the sick and babies.” Celestia told me. “So I think you should go to school.”

“No way!” I told her. “What's so great about school anyway. I haven't had to know anything about math or science or history since I started modeling. What's the point?”

Celestia was starting to get a little fed up with my attitude. Has modeling made me into that much of a brat? Where was the cute little stinker she used to know?

She was about to just give me some tough love and tell me I was going and that would be that. But then she remembered what she just told him earlier.

‘the only kids who shouldn't be in school are the sick and babies’

This gave Celestia an idea.

“Fine. you win.” Celestia told me as we got to the car. “You can stay in homeschool, but only if you pass all your tests.”

“Puff! Easy.” I said as I got into the front seat of the car and Celestia got into the driver's side.

The ride home was uneventful. The only thing we did was stop for in & out burger.

When we got home, I was very disappointed with my new room. 

“Why was it full of baby stuff?” I asked.

“It was all of your baby stuff,” Celestia told me. “I just haven't had any time to clear it out.”

“Do I really have to sleep in a crib?” I asked.

“I took off one of the gats and put in a better mattress,” Celestia told me. “You just have to use it for a few days until we can go shopping for a new bed.”

“I still don't like it,” I told her.

That attitude was really getting on Celestia’s nerves.

“I'm sorry Andy, but I only found out you were coming over 2 days ago,” Celestia told me. “You can either wait until the weekend for a new bed, or you may sleep on the floor.”

we both went into Celestia's kitchen where they set down and began eating.

“Man nothing beats in & out burger!” I say as I slumped back into my char and close my eyes for a moment to let the food settle.

deciding now to be the perfect chance, Celestia knocked her soda over and had it spill all over me.

“WHAT THE HECK!” I shouted as I jumped up from my chair.

“IM SO SORRY!” Celestia yelled as she jumped up with some napkins and began trying to clean the soda up. “I accidentally spilled my soda.”

“Aw man!, now I'm all sticky!” I complained as i could already feel my clothes sticking to me.

“Why don't you go take a quick shower,” Celestia suggested to me. 

Ya, that might be a good idea.” I reply as I head to the bathroom.

As soon as I was in and started the shower, Celestia knew she had to work fast.

She quickly ran out to her car and grabbed out my bag and decided to hide it in her closet for now. Next, she knocked on the bathroom door.

“Andy, I'm going to grab your clothes real quick to throw them in the wash!” Celestia yelled at me. “I don't want to attract ants.”

“Ok!” I called back as she slipped inside and grabbed my clothes real quick. At least this part wasn't a lie.

With the cloths hidden and in the wash, all that was left to do was wait for me to finish my shower.

Once I was done with the shower and raped in a towel, I went to my new room.

“Um, Aunt Celestia!” I called threw his door.

“Yes!” Celestia called back.

“Could you go grab my bag!” I called out. “I forgot to grab it.”

“Sure thing sweety!” Celestia told me and went out to her car where she knew the bag wouldn't be. Then went back inside.

“Sweety?” Celestia said as she knocked on the door.

I opened the door and looked at my aunt who didn't have my bag.

“Where's my bag?” I asked.

“I'm so sorry sweety, I must have left it on the sidewalk when we left the bus station,” Celestia told me, trying her best to sound upset with herself.

“WHAT!” I yelled.

“I'm sorry sweety,” Celestia told me. “I called the bus station and they told me they did find your bag and it's in the lost and found. But sadly there closing right now.” 

“Aw man! Wait! I can just put my clothes back on until tomorrow.” I said.

“I put those in the wash remember.” Celestia reminded me.

“Then what am I supposed to ware?” I asked. “I cant keep carrying around a towel.”

“Well, you do have two options,” Celestia told me as I looked up at her. “I could let you borrow some of my clothes until tomorrow.”

“WHAT NO!” I screamed not wanting to be in girls cloths.

That was just what she wanted to hear.

“Well. there is the other option.”

“What?” I asked.

Celestia opened the door more and walked past me and towards the closet. She didn't know where to put the baby stuff from the changing table earlier, so she put it in the closet. 

Once it was open she reached inside and pulled out something that made my eyes go wide.

“NO. NO WAY!” I yelled as aunt Celestia held up a baby diaper.

“It's one of your old ones and I think it might still fit,” Celestia told me.

“NO! I don't want to wear a diaper!” I yelled at her. I had just got done with modeling diapers and I didn't want to wear another one!

“Well, it's either this or my panties,” Celestia told me. “Because I'm not going to let a young boy walk around my house with only a towel.”

Celestia knew from the distraught face I was giving her that she had won. 

“I think I still have some pink panties that I haven't used yet,” Celestia told me just to get me to make my decision faster.

“FINE,” I yelled before crossing my arms and began to pout. “I'll wear the stinking diaper.”

At least a diaper was better than girls underwear. I thought.

Celestia then picked me up and placed me on the changing table.

“AUNT CELESTIA!” I screamed in surprise “WHAT ARE YOU DOING!”

“Your mommy told me you still don't know how to properly put a diaper on,” Celestia told me and my face immediately went red. “Don't worry, I've changed you plenty of times.”

With that, the towel was removed and I covered himself with my hands.

But it didn't take much for Aunt Celestia to remove my hands and put the baby diaper on me.

The diaper just barely fit on me. It was completely tight and they had stars all over the front that would disappear when wet. Which i knew for a fact wasn't going to happen.

While Celestia would just love to see me in a wet diaper, she decided this would be enough for now.

“Ow, stay right there,” Celestia said before running out of the room and coming back a second later. “Wouldn't want your feet to get cold.”

Celestia had grabbed a pair of white socks and put them on my feet before taking a good look at me. 

While I had grown much bigger, she could definitely now see the little stinker she knew right before her eyes.

She knew come tomorrow, she would have to give me back my clothes, but for right now, she was going to enjoy having her little stinker run around her house in nothing but a diaper once more.

never_go_to_the_teachers_lounge_by_evilfrenzy-daqj4i5.png

(disclaimer, this chapter contains a few references to My Little Pony: Equestria Girls. Pink did not know who any of the characters are or how their personalities are. Besides the look, and names, they will be entirely different characters.)

“AWWW!” Celestia cried. “Look how cute my little stinker is!”

Celestia couldn't help herself but give me a hug.

“Aunty!” I cried in embarrassment.

When Celestia finally let me go, she gave me a little kiss on my cheek before taking my hand. 

“Come on, let's have some dessert before we go to bed,” Celestia told me. 

I was too upset to really complain or fight back. How could I? I didn't have my clothes, and I was put into another diaper!

When we got to the kitchen I sat down at the table while Celestia went to grab our dessert.

I finally got a good look and feel of my diaper now.

I’ve modeled a few other diapers before. thick ones, thin ones, heck even pull-ups. the pull-ups were by far my favorite. They were easy to put on, easy to take off, and they weren't as embarrassing.

but this diaper was different. It was small, tight, and seemed to just barely fit. I was glad I only had to wear it for tonight.

When Celestia returned she was carrying two plates with chocolate cake on them.

“I didn't know what flavor you wanted, so I just got chocolate,” Celestia said as she sat the plate down in front of me with a fork.

“I love chocolate!” I exclaimed and for a moment forgot I was wearing a diaper as I tasted the cake.

It was so good! Rich creamy frosting with a light and fluffy cake.

For Celestia, while the cake was good, she much more enjoyed watching the little diaper boy happily eating his cake and making a little mess on his face.

“That was so good! Thank you, Aunty.” I told her with a smile on my face.

“Your welcome,” Celestia told me as she grabbed a napkin and started to clean my face.

"Aunty, I can do that myself,” I complained.

“I know, this is just easier,” Celestia told me as she finished cleaning me up.

Finally, it was time for bed. While Celestia wished she could enjoy seeing her little stinker some more, she knew I had to go to bed. we were going to have a big day ahead of us tomorrow. 

Celestia went into the room with me and had me get into my new bed. Part of her was now starting to regret taking off the gate. 

Thanks to my small size, I fit into the bed just nicely. 

Celestia pulled a blanket over me and tucked me in, much to my annoyance, and gave me a good night kiss on my forehead before turning off the lights and closing the door.

As soon as the door was shut, Celestia pulled out her phone to see she got a text back from her sister and the vice principal of the school. While I was still in the shower, she decided to ask her for a favor.

Lucky for Celestia, she agreed to help.

“Andy. Andy. it's time to wake up my little stinker.” Celestia whispered as she gave me a little shake to wake up.

“W-what time is it?” I asked before yawning.

“It's 7:00 AM,” Celestia told me. “Come on and get up. We have to go to school.”

“But you said I didn't have to go to school,” I told her before laying back down and tried to go back to sleep.

However, Celestia just grabbed the blanket and yanked it off.

“HEY!” I yelled.

“Actually, I said you can stay in homeschool,” Celestia told me. “But I never said I would leave you in my house by yourself all day. You'll be coming to school with me until we can find you a babysitter or something.”

“I'm not a baby,” I said as I stood up from the bed now in a bad mood. Not only was I woke up early, and still have to go to school. But Aunt Celestia was just treating me like a little kid that needs to be constantly watched.

“Well, you are wearing a diaper,” Celestia said smirking.

I didn't like the reminder.

“Your clothes are right over there,” Celestia told me.

I looked over to the changing table and sure enough, my clothes were right there waiting for me. Finally! I can get out of this diaper and put real clothes.

I walked over to them and grabbed the t-shirt from on top and felt a little warmth coming from it.

“when I woke up I decided to give your clothes a little fluff and warm them up,” Celesta told me as she walked over.

“Thank you, AunTY!” I cried out as aunt Celestia slipped a finger into the back of my diaper and pulled it out slightly to peek inside. “WHAT ARE YOU DOING!”

“Just checking to see if my little stinker is still clean,” Celestia told me with a smile before giggling. “And you are. congrats!”

My face blushed bright red and was about to start screaming at his aunt, but she quickly gave him a kiss on his cheek and got me all confused for the moment.

“Go on and get dressed. I'll be waiting in the car.” Celestia told me before leaving the room.

_________

So far, the only good thing about this morning for me was the worm clothes and the stop for donuts. I was really annoyed at how Aunt Celestia was babying me. I just hoped things would get better from here.

When they got to the school, it was 7:41 and I got a look at the school.

It was a large 2 story school with a sign out front saying “welcome to Canterlot High”

“Wow,” I said as I stared up at the building.

“Pretty impressive ain't it,” Celestia commented before pulling over. “Andy, I want to give you one last chance to change your mind. You can still go to a regular school.”

“I'm good Aunty. I like my homeschool set up.” I told her while still staring up at the school.

Celestia still wasn't happy about it but decided to try one last time. 

“Andy, are you sure? This will be the last time I offer this.” Celestia told me.

“I'm positive,” I told her.

________

Not too long after that, Celestia lead me through the school and gave me a small tour. Showing me the cafeteria, music room, science room, gym, courtyard, and even an indoor swimming pool.

The final stop, however, was the principal's office, or Aunt Celestia’s office.

This room looked to be a bit small with a large desk close to the door and a large bookshelf behind it. Beside the bookshelf was a doorway to the rest of the room.

This room was a little bigger and didn't look like a principal's office. Against the wall was a good sized L shaped couch with a table right in front of it. In front of the couch was a large T.V connected to a computer. It looked more like a teacher lounge than a principal's office.

“This room is for special meetings with special guests.” Aunt Celestia let me know. “And because I don't use it so much, this will be your little work area.”

I didn't know what she meant until I turned around as saw what was behind the bookshelf itself. 

In this corner of the room was what could only be described as a toddler's table. It was a plastic table with 2 holes near the top to hold crayons and pencils. Next to the table were a few other things. Such as a little blue chair, a stack of coloring books, a few puzzle books (word search or sudoku) and strangely enough, even my school books!

“W-wait, how?” I asked as I looked back at my smiling Aunt.

“My sister helped me set this up for you last night,” Celestia told me. “I wasn't planning on you insisting on staying in homeschool, so when you decided not to go to school I asked my sister to set this up. I even called your mom and asked her what school books you had to see if we had them.”

That last part was a slight lie. She just looked in my bag and saw that they did have the same type of textbooks.

“B-but this is for toddlers!” I cried out.

“Well, it was the only thing we had.” Celestia lied. “And I didn’t want you accidentally making a mess on the couch or table.”

I was very displeased at all of this.

“I did try to give you the chance.” Celestia reminded me. “Don't worry. Well, get you a better desk later.”

For the rest of the day, things seemed to go well. I got to meet the vice principal of the school, Mis.Luna, or as she wanted me to call her, Aunt Luna.

Luna was a short woman with Blue hair.

Luna has a few older friends who had kids. When Celestia called her and asked if she could help teach me a little lesson she was glad to help. One of Luna’s friends kids had outgrown the little table and was planning on throwing it away. Lucky Luna was able to take it off her hands.

As soon as school started at 8 AM, Celestia went about setting up a little schedule for me. starting with me working on some homework. At 10, Celestia took me outside to play for a little while, just before the rest of the middle school kids were allowed to have recess. I was then taken back to her office where I continued to do my homework until lunch.

For being so good, Celestia took me out to Subway to get a sandwich and a large drink. 

When we got back from lunch, Celestia had me go to the library and pick out 3 books. Since I was already done with my homework, she told me to either read, color or do the puzzle books I had.

“Can I play on the computer?” I asked.

“No,” Celestia told me. “While you are here, from the hours of 7 AM till 3 PM, you will be under school rules. So no video games, or computers until we get home.”

This annoyed me a lot, but what could I do. I just went back to the table and started a few sudoku puzzles. 

By 2 PM I could feel the large drink from lunch finally make its way into my bladder. But it wasn't too bad. I could hold it until I got home. I always hated school bathrooms. 

By 2:30 the end of day bell rang and at first I was happy to be getting out of school until aunt Celestia told him me still needed to work until 3.

By now, my need to pee was getting a little worse but it wasn't that bad. He just needed to wait a little bit longer.

“Celestia! How are you!” a woman said as she walked into the room and gave Aunt Celestia a hug.

“I'm doing fantastic.” Celestia told her and looked over at me. “Andy, come and meet my friend Cadence.”

“Hello Cadence,” I told her as I shook the woman's hand.

Candace, just like aunt Celestia, had rainbow hair. Except Candace’s hair was purple, pink, and blond. 

“You can just call her Aunt Cadence just like me,” Celestia told me with a smile on her face.

“Um ok, hi aunt Cadence.” I greeted her again.

“Aww, that's so cute,” Cadence said before she bent down and gave me a hug.

Not long after Aunt Luna came into the room and the three women sat down on the couch and began talking about school stuff.

Apparently, Cadance was a dean at another school on the other side of the city. 

I was sitting at my table a little bord coloring when a sudden pain shot thru my bladder. I knew I was holding it for too long and I checked the time. 3:12.

“Um Aunt Celestia, when are we going home?” I asked her.

“In a little while sweety.” Aunt Celestia told me.

“What's your hurry little man? Got a hot date?” Aunt Luna joked with me.

My face blushed upon hearing that.

“N-no, I just need to use the bathroom,” I told them

“Hunny, you do know there's a bathroom right down the hall right?” Aunt Celestia told me.

“I-i know, but, I just don't like school bathrooms,” I told them

The three women all started to laugh when they heard that.

“Well sweety, unless you can wait another 20 minutes, you just might have to use the bathroom here.”

I knew there was no way I could hold it for that long. So without another word, I got up and left the office for the bathroom.

As soon as I was out of the office all three women began awwing and laughing.

“Ok, show me the picture you got!” Cadence demanded Celestia. 

With a smile on her face, she showed the 2 women a picture she got of me last night while I was asleep. She had gone into my room and carefully removed the blanket to reveal my diaper.

“That's so cute!” Luna told them. “He looks just like he does on the packaging!”

“So, did he use them?” Cadence asked.

“No,” Celestia told them. “I'm not going to have it go that far. I plan on giving him back his clothes tonight.”

“Aww, such a waste,” Luna told her. “He looks so cute.”

It was right then that they heard the door open again and decided to hush up as they turn to look at me. 

‘What happened!” Celestia yelled as she seen my tearful face. 

Then she looked down and saw that my pants were also very wet around the crotch.

I, couldn't help myself as I started bawling like a baby right in front of the three women. 

Celestia immediately jumped up from her seat and went over to the crying boy to hug me and calm me down. 

It was here that she noticed the large wet spot on my back and the strong smell of pee coming off of me.

“Shhh, it's ok, its ok. Aunties here.” Celestia whispered to me for a few minutes until I calmed down a little. “What happened sweety?”

“I-i went to the b-bathroom a-and I slipped!” I sobbed out. 

It didn't take much for Celestia to piece together what must have happened. I must have walked into the bathroom and slipped on a puddle. either from the janitor cleaning the bathroom, or from a boy who decided the floor was a better toilet. ( Authors note: I have seen kids in my own school doing this!) the sudden fall must have scared me and I released my full bladder right there.

Soon all three women were around me and giving me hugs and telling me it was all ok.

“Looks like someone needs a new change of clothes,” Luna said when an idea popped into her head. “I'll be right back, I think i have an idea.”

Luna ran out to her car and grabbed a bag before rushing back into the school. Before she went to the office, however, she decided to stop by the cafeteria and grab some chocolate milk.

When she returned, I had finally settled down a bit.

“Ok Andy, we're going to need you to strip out of throws nasty clothes,” Luna told me as she handed her bag over to Celestia who recognized it.

“B-but…” I started before Cadence helps me pull off my shirt.

“Its ok sweetie, well take care of everything,” she told me with a smile on her face.

I was so focused on Candace pulling his pants and underwear down, I didn't notice Aunt Celestia put something down behind me. Then Candace pushed my naked body down onto the couch and onto some very soft padding I remember very well.

“NO!” I cried out as Candace began typing on the diaper.

“It's either this or the clothes you peed on sweety,” Celestia told me.

She knew what happened, but with this type of opportunity to diaper me up again and make me her little stinker again, how could she pass it up.

I then looked over to what Aunt Celestia was doing and saw her pull out a pink dress from the bag.

“I'M NOT WEARING THAT!” I yelled out and the three women giggled.

“No no sweety, this isn't for you,” Celestia told me. “We wouldn't put you in a dress.”

But the thought did seem tempting to them.

“No this is for you,” Celestia said as she raised up a yellow shirt and overalls.

Because Luna babysits for her friends kids so much, she always has an extra baby bag with extra diapers and outfits. 

The oldest of the kids she babysits are 6, but he is a very big kid. And with my small size, Luna had no doubts the outfit would fit. if just barely.

While everyone was distracted with diapering me and picking out an outfit, Luna was busy pouring chocolate milk into a baby bottle. Once it was full, Luna pulled something else out and poured it into the baby bottle.

Soon, I was back into a thick diaper and wearing a small shirt and very tight overalls. The overalls were a size to small and really pressed hard onto the diapers. it felt like everything was being squeezed. I just looked like an oversized toddler.

Celestia then picked me up and sat me on her lap as I began to snivel. 

“Its ok, your Autys are here,” Celestia told me as Luna gave her the bottle. “And we're here to take care of our cute little stinker.”

All three women suddenly gave me kisses all over before Celestia popped the bottle into my mouth.

“As soon as your done drinking this we'll go home sweety,” Celestia told the tearful boy.

The three women all hovered around me as I looked over at the table in front of me and began to cry once more. Sitting there on the table was more sham for me. there was an open package of pampers, with a picture of me smiling as I was getting a diaper checked.

I was still sniveling as I drank from the bottle Aunt Celestia was holding for me.

The only good thing about the bottle was at least I was drinking chocolate milk. 

“That's it, good boy, drink up all your milk for Aunt Celestia.” Luna comments to Andy. “then you can have a nice nap.”

Nap? Why would I take a nap?

But as soon as I finished half the bottle, I noticed my eyes getting heavy. My mind was foggy and the only thing I could do was suck a little more milk from the bottle. Before I even got ¾ done, I was out like a light.

“What did you put in that bottle?” Candace asked as she took a picture of Andy asleep on Celestia’s lap

“It's called Snorlax,” Luna told the women. “I use it to help but the babies to sleep for their naps. He should be out for at least an hour or two.”

“Why would you give him something like that?” Celestia asked as she noticed me leaning forward and almost falling off her lap. 

She quickly pulled me back and moved me so that I was laying back with my head resting on Aunt Celestia's chest.

“Awww,” the three women said at once and took a few more pictures.

“Because of that,” Luna told them. “Look at how cute he is! Why don't we just keep him like this for a little while.”

Celestia couldn't deny that. dressed like I was, anyone could easily mistake me for a 6-year-old who still had potty trouble. 

“No, no, no,” Celestia said as she shook her head. “I only wanted to teach him a little lesson about going to school. Make him think that school would be better than me treating him like a toddler.”

“But look at him!” Candace said as she opened my mouth slightly and pushed a pacifier inside.

As if on reflex, I began sucking on the pacifier.

The sight of me napping while sucking on a pacifier just melted all of their hearts.

“Ok, ok, he's adorable like this, but how would we keep him in diapers?” Celestia asked them. “I tricked him last time into thinking he had no other clothes and his clothes right now were covered in piss. We just can't keep having him ruin his clothes.”

“We don't need to,” Luna said with a smile on her face. “We just need him to use the diapers and think he needs them.”

“How?” Candace asked.

“Well...Snorlax might just have one, teeny, tiny side effect when mixed with chocolate.” Luna told them when they heard a low rumble come from my stomach. “That diaper won't be clean for long.”

The three women all looked at each other as smiles appeared on all of their faces.

“I think our little stinker here is going to need some better diapers soon,” Celestia commented as she stood up and carried me to the car.

All the while, I knew nothing of their little plan.

_______

When I finally did wake up, he was a little disoriented. 

“Hi little guy, have a nice nap?” Aunt Celestia asked.

I looked around for a moment and noticed I was in a car, but not Aunt Celestia's car.

In the front seats, Aunt Luna was driving(it was her car) while Aunt Candace turns in the front seat to look at the now half awake me.

“Did our baby boy have a nice nap?” Aunt Candace asked me.

“Whap?” I asked groggily as I rubbed the sleep from my eyes and realized I had something in my mouth.

When I was able to fully concentrate, I realized I not only had a pacifier in my mouth, but I was also in a car seat!

“What the heck!” I shouted after I spit the pacifier out.

“Sorry, we decided to take Aunt Luna’s car because it has more space in the back,” Aunt Celestia told me. She was sitting right beside the window while I was in the middle. “Sadly we couldn't take out the car seats,”

My head was spinning as I looked over and saw another empty car seat beside me.

“W-what's going on?” I asked.

“Well, after you fell asleep on Aunt Celestia's lap, you looked so adorable by the way, we decided to go home real quick to get changed.” Aunt Luna said as I notice they all were wearing different outfits, except for me, who was still wearing the yellow shirt and overalls.

“We also threw your pee pee clothes into the wash for you.” Aunt Candace added.

“Since you didn't have any clothes, we decided to go to the bus station and get them.” Aunt Luna told me.

“You got my bag!” I asked excitedly, “thank you, now I can take off this ridiculous outfit.”

There was a slight moment of silence as Aunt Candace and Aunt Celestia gave each other sad looks.

“I'm sorry sweety.” Aunt Celestia said as I turned my attention to her sad face. “Someone else went to the bus station looking for a bag and took the wrong one.”

It was a very big lie. Heck, they didn't even go to the bus station. But it was a lie to buy them a little more time baby me.

But my happy face immediately dropped as I realized I was going to be stuck like this for a while longer.

“We decided if we couldn't find your bag, we could at least go shopping to get you a few outfits.” Aunt Candace told me.

“Ya, I mean, it is my fault you don't have your clothes.” Aunt Celestia told me.

For a second I was at least happy to hear I was getting some new clothes. until I realized what I was wearing.

“Wait, I can't go out looking like this!” I yelled.

“Don't worry sweetie, other people saw you while you were asleep and thought you looked like a cute little boy.” Aunt Celestia told me as my face grew 4 shades redder.

When we finally stopped at the stoor, it was about 5:30 PM. Aunt Celestia unbuckled me from the car seats.

I was about to get out of it when I noticed a strange, yet familiar, feeling between my legs.

“What's wrong sweety?” Aunt Luna asked as she looked inside the car. I was the only one still in their seat.

“N-nothing!” I stammered as I got out of the seat and could fully feel the cold wet diaper around my crotch.

“Andy.” Aunt Celestia said as she gave me a look. “Did you have another accident?”

“N-no!” I told her.

The three aunts all looked at each other for a moment before Aunt Luna reached for my overall buttons.

“S-stop! What are you doing!” I asked as I backed away from Aunt luna but backed up right against the car.

“Checking to see if your lying sweetheart.” Aunt Candice said as she to reached for me.

I tried to fight them off but I soon had my overalls pulled down and a once dry diaper was now very squishy.

I couldn't help but let out a sob as my aunts looked at my wet diaper. I couldn't believe I wet myself in my sleep!

“I-i'm sorry.” I let out, not only for lying to them about being wet but for wetting myself in the first place.

Aunt Celestia just crouched down and hugged me.

“Its ok,” she told me as I hugged her back. “Just don't lie to aunts anymore, ok?”

“Ok,” I told them as Aunt Celestia refashioned the straps and picked me up. “What!”

“It will be hard to walk in a soggy diaper,” Aunt Celestia told me. “If you just pretend to be a cute little boy, I'm sure no one will notice.”

My lower lip quivered a bit but I knew Aunt Celestia was right. I just had to trust her judgment. I then rested my head on her shoulder as the three smiling women walked toward the store.

____

In actuality, I didn't even pee in my diaper at all. In fact, my aunts staged the whole thing. While they were at Aunt Celestia's house, they quickly got a few things ready before they started discussing something. 

“How long until the laxative kicks in?” Candace asked Luna.

“Considering his size, he should have a full diaper just before or soon after he wakes up,” Luna told them.

“I would love to see him in a nice wet diaper,” Celestia commented.

“Why don't we just make him have a wet one right now?” Candace asked and the other two women looked at her. “I mean, we just need water and some food die.”

They all giggled as they pulled open my diaper as I slept and poured the liquid on the now expanding padding. They then retaped the diaper on and it looked like I had a very wet diaper.

They decided it would be best to let me think I peed myself while I was asleep. 

My mind was on my embarrassing outfit. I couldn't believe I was about to go into a stoor looking like a toddler wearing a diaper….

‘Ow god, could you tell I was wearing a diaper!?’ 

I quickly spun around to check my butt and saw a noticeable bulge.

The three women all giggled as they looked at my very red face.

All the while, the three women just knew it was about time for the real show to start.

As if on cue, I let out a huge fart and felt my stomach do a sudden somersault as I knew what was about to happen.

“AUNTY I NEED A BATHROOM!” I screamed and looked up at Aunt Celestia with a look of horror in my eyes.

“Oh no!” Aunt Celestia cried out. “Let's get you inside quick!

Aunt Celestia then began to speed walked into the stoor where she made a quick stop to ask a nearby employee where the bathroom was.

As soon as he pointed to the far back of the store, I immediately jumped out of Aunt Celestia's arms and sprinted for the bathroom!

But with the wet diaper and the very tight overalls, my movements aren't as well as I wanted them to be. When I finally reached the back of the store I quickly turned to my right and saw the bathroom sign.

I was almost there!

I tried to run even harder as I could feel my body already trying to push out what was inside. I was almost there! I could make it!

I heard two loud pops before two buttons flashed before my eyes. I didn't even have time to process what just happened when I felt something fall between my ankles and I suddenly fell to the floor!

“W-what?” I say to myself as I try to get up. 

But as I get to my hands and knees, one final large cramp hits my stomach and my face fell to the floor with my butt in the air.

“NO!” I scream out as my body betrays me.

Behind me, my aunts all watch as the back of my diaper exploded and expand outward as I began filling it with poop!

They watched as the wet diaper filled and puffed outward. They all had big smiles on their faces, knowing soon, I wouldn't be out of diapers for a long time.

last chapter????

large.essential_shopping_by_evilfrenzy-dbi2kdw.png.58f117c28acd7f42d9efa31ffdddbbc1.png

“My poor baby, are you alright!?” Aunt Celestia asked as she knelt down beside me.

I raised myself off the floor and looked at her. Then I just started to cry once more, just like the baby I looked like.

Aunt Celestia stood and picked me up in her arms. As she did, the overalls that were around my ankles fell to the floor, completely showing my very dirty diaper off to the world.

All I could do was bawl on Aunt Celestia shoulder as she carried me to the bathrooms.

“Its ok sweetie pie, accidents happen. Your ok, your aunts are here.” Aunt Celestia told me.

I was so distracted by all the crying I didn't even notice Aunt Celestia took me into the ladies room.

We were soon followed by my other two aunts.

Once inside, Aunt Luna shut and locked the door, while Aunt Candace pulled out a large mat out of the diaper bag she brought.

I was then laid down and felt the disgusting mush smash against my backside. I let my Aunts do what they wanted, I was too upset to care.

“Such a big stinker you are.” Aunt Luna told me as the diaper was undone and Aunt Celestia began cleaning me.

“It's a good thing your diaper was on, or there would be a very big mess outside.” Aunt Candace said as she poured baby powder onto me.

“Maybe we should keep you in a diaper for just a little longer,”aunt Celestia said as she moved the dirty diaper away before Aunt Luna put a new diaper on me.

“NO!!!” I wined. “I don't want to wear diapers!”

Aunt Celestia just bent down and showed me the very dirty diaper in her hands.

“Sweety, you just had 3 accidents in just a few hours. I think it might help.” Aunt Celestia told me. “It will only be for a few days.”

It didn't help that Aunt Luna and Aunt Candice also agreed with her.

All I could do, was snivel as we heard a knock on the door.

“Just one moment.” Aunt Candace said.

Then Aunt Celestia picked me up, one hand under my new fresh diaper, as the door was open.

“Sorry, someone here had a little accident.” Aunt Celestia told the woman waiting outside.

My face went red as a tomato as she told the woman this. I then hid my face on Aunt Celestia's shoulder. As if doing that would somehow hide me, and my shameful diaper from the world.

“Ow, it's ok. My 5-year-old still has the occasional accident.” the woman said with a smile. “How old is he?”

Oh no! Were they really about to tell this lady I was actually 10 and in diapers!

“This little stinker is 6.” aunt Candace lied as she ruffled my hair. “And a bit of a late bloomer.”

“Am not!” I shouted at aunt Candace.

I then realized I sounded just like a little kid defending his potty training! 

I immediately buried my face again just as the 4 women started laughing.

“Aww, don't worry.” the woman said as she gave my diapered bottom a few pats. “One day soon you'll be in big kid undies.”

The woman gave my aunts one last smile before she went into the bathroom.

“Here, give Andy to me.” aunt Luna said as she held her arms out. “I'll be right back with him.”

Aunt Celestia handed me over and I was forced to go with her.

Aunt Luna went all the way back to the front of the store and grabbed a cart.

“Ok stinky butt, let's go for a ride.” Aunt Luna said as she placed me inside the cart!

“A-aunt luna! I don't wa..” I wined before she placed a finger to my lips to shush me.

“Remember dear, right now your 6.” Aunt Luna told me. “Would you rather people see a 10-year-old walking around the store in a diaper? Or a 6-year-old being pushed my his cute aunty?”

I just made a whimpering sound and Aunt Luna took that as an ok.

As they made their way back to Aunt Celestia and Aunt Candace, Aunt Luna noticed something out of the corner of her eye.

At the checkout stand, a woman had a baby in the cart with no shirt on. It was a very warm day and after seeing the baby, Aunt Luna had an evil idea.

*sniff sniff*

“Andy, do you smell that?” Aunt Luna asked.

I sniffed the air but didn't smell anything. Then Aunt Luna looked at my back and messed with my shirt.

“Audy looks like your accident got on your shirt.” Aunt Luna lied. 

She then proceeded to take off my shirt in the middle of the stoor!

“AUNT LUNA!” I yelled as I tried to cover myself.

“It’s only for a moment, we’ll get you a new shirt soon.” Aunt Luna promised.

Both Aunt Celestian and Candace were a little surprised to see me without a shirt, but with a quick explanation(and winks) they understood.

“Ok Andy, let's get you some new clothes.” Aunt Celestia told me.

Finally!

But, that was soon dashed as we grew closer to the baby aisle first.

“Well, since we're already here…” Aunt Candace said as we turned into the baby aisle.

All three of them were all over the aisle.

Aunt Luna tries to make me flustered by saying they could put me in a pink diaper and put the spare dress on me. But aunt Candese told her to knock it off. 

Soon the cart had a box of diapers, wipes, and baby powder. Plus a few extras I didn't see.

After that, we finally made it to the clothing section. here I was given a new black t-shirt to put on.

My aunts got me a few new shirts, shorts, socks, and a pack of underwear.

By far my favorite thing was the underwear.

A few times we were stopped by some people who all commented on how cute I looked in my diaper.

I decided to just go with what aunt Luna told me earlier and pretend I was 6 like they said.

We had finally paid for everything and we're heading out the store when Aunt Celestia snapped her fingers.

“You go on ahead, I almost forgot something.” She told us and rushed back inside.

I was soon locked back into the car seat while they put the stuff into the back.

As Aunt Celestia came back, she was carrying one last bag and got into the front seat.

When we finally got home, I watched as my aunts put everything away. When I saw Aunt Celestia pull out the underwear, I grew a little happy.

“Aunty, can I have my underwear?” I asked her.

But instead of giving me the underwear so I could be free of this stupid diaper, she placed it on top of the fridge.

“Remember Andy, you had a few accidents today.” she reminded me. “So for the next few days, you'll be wearing diapers. If you can stay clean, I'll give them to you.”

I was completely heartbroken. And was on the verge of tears. But I stopped myself. She was right, I did have 3 accidents today.

As I sulked off into the other room, my aunts all smiled at themselves. I would be getting that underwear, but not for a long time.

When dinner was ready, 3 spots were set at the table. Aunt Celestia only had 3 chairs at her table. but “luckily” she still had my old high chair in the closet.

Once my padded butt was placed into the high chair and the tray locked in place, I half expected to be given baby food. I mean, I've been treated like a baby this far!

But Aunt Celestia sat a regular plate of food. Everything was cut up of course, but at least it was regular food. 

“Aunty? Can I get something to drink?” I asked.

“Yes, but after your done.” Aunt Celestia told me.

I was a little confused but ok.

When dinner was finally done I had the try removed before Aunt Celestia picked me up and carried me to my room.

“W-what's going on?” I asked Aunt Luna and aunt Candace who followed us into my room.

Aunt Celestia sat down on the bed and put me in a cradling position.

“Andy, you lied to us earlier remember?” she asked me.

I nodded yes.

“Well, we decided that you should be punished for lying to us.” Aunt Celestia said and my eyes went wide.

“We were thinking of spanking you.” Aunt Luna told me and I whimpered at hearing that. “10 bare bottom spankings each.”

“But we thought of something else too.” Aunt Candace said as she held out 2 baby bottles. “To treat you like a baby and bottle feed you.”

“We decided to let you chose Andy,” Aunt Celestia said. “Would you like a spanking or milk?”

“M-milk,” I said meekly, knowing I would rather be bottle fed milk then be spanked 30 times.

“Ok Andy, remember to drink both up.” Aunt Candace said as she handed over a bottle. “If you don't finish we still get to spank you.”

I really didn't want that spanking and immediately started chugging down the milk. By the time I finished the first bottle, my tummy felt full, but I still had one more to go. This one, however, was chocolate milk, my favorite. I quickly drank this one as well.

When I was done, I felt a little tired.

Aunt Celestia handed me over to Aunt Candice who began bouncing up and down and patting my back. Almost instantly I let out a loud burp.

I was then handed over to Aunt Luna.

“Tired baby?” she asked and tiredly, I nodded my head.

She placed me in the crib before placing a pacifier into my mouth. I wanted to spit it out, but I was too tired to.

“Here's a little friend to sleep with you.” Aunt Luna said as she placed a small bar in my arms and covered me up.

All three aunts gave their baby a kiss goodnight and began singing a lullaby. I was out after the first line.

“Sweet dreams my little stinker.” Aunt Celestia said as she gave me one last kiss before she raised the reattached gate of the crib up.

_______

The next morning when I woke up, I could feel a strange sensation on my butt and at first, I didn't know what it was. That is, until I remembered I was wearing a diaper and threw my blanket off. Shure enough, the diaper was nice and full of piss and poop!

I plopped back down on my pillow and screamed into it. 

Why? Why was this happening to me!

I don't know how long I cried. Could have been 5 minutes, or an hour. But I knew for certain, I hated my life. I hated my diapers, I hated my crib, I hated my aunts!

Then I heard footsteps. I didn't feel like being seen like this so I recovered myself and pretended I was still asleep.

Aunt celestia opened the door and peeked in.

“Huh, I thought I heard him,” she whispered to herself as she tipped towed into the room. 

It was Saturday so no need to wake me up. 

She could already smell the dirty diaper and knew the small amount of Snorlax really did the trick. She gently lifted up the blanket and smiled at the full diaper she would have to change later. 

She noticed the tears and redness in my eyes and gently stroked my hair. 

"there there my little stinker." Aunt Celestia wispered to me.

i didnt know if she knew i was awake or not, so i just continued to be asleep. 

She then placed something in the crib before leaving the room.

As soon as she was gone, I rolled over and saw she left a present with a note.

I sat up, feeling the mush move around my butt, and I read the note.

To my little stinker.

I know the last two days have been hard. Your mom’s hurt, you've been having accidents and you have to wear diapers. 

But, we wanted to let you know we still love you. 

We know you hate your diaper but we ask that you at least wear them for your own protection. I'm positive your accidents will stop and you can go back to being you,

Until then, know we will be babying you. You are our little stinker after all. That's just how we show our love for you. We love you more then you will ever know.

But, we know it's hard to except that. We can see how upset you are, and it might be hard to forgive us. So we decided on something. We know we can't change what we will do, but we can at least offer you up a gift. 

Consider it an apology for what we have/ will do. 

We love you so much and we want you to know we always will. We love our little stinker.

LOVE Aunt Luna, Aunt Candace, and Aunt Celestia.

I then turned my attention to the present. I ripped off the paper and the pacifier I didn't know was even in my mouth fell out.

My aunts got me a Nintendo Switch!

• 8 months later...

chapter 7

“Andy!” are you ready yet?” Aunt Celestia called up to me.

“I already said I didn't want to go!” I shouted back down as I marched over to my crib and sat down.

Its been a few months since I started living with my Aunt Celestia. And things have been rocky for me.

Ever since I started living with her, I've just had accidents after accidents. 

Aunt Celestia took me to go see a doctor but they only told me that I was fine and healthy and it was probably a symptom of stress from the move and my mom being hurt.

In reality, the person wasn't a doctor. Just an assistant at a doctors office that Luna knew and who owed her a favor. So they set up the scenario and I couldn't tell the difference.

So I've has been stuck in diapers ever since. 

On the occasion I did manage to make it to the bathroom a few times to relieve myself, but more often then not I found himself leaking into my diaper.

Aunt Celestia really didn't have to do much. Just change up Andys diet a bit, add in some special tea and Andy has had a leaky bladder ever since.

Now Halloween is here and my aunts have been very excited for the last 2 weeks. All three of them already deciding their costumes ahead of time.

I, on the other hand, wasn't so excited about going out.

Ever since my bladder problems have started I've been trying to stay away from other people as much as posable so my little condition wouldn't be noticed.

Aunt Celestia finally had enough as she walked up into my room.

“Come on Andy. your aunts are all waiting for you.” Aunt Celestia told me as she took a quick glance around the room.

The room was mostly the same. Just with a few added things like a shelf to hold my diapers and other nick nacks I have. plus a little tv with a bean bag chair for me to sit and watch tv or play games with.

Sitting on my changing table, however, was a black cat footy pajama that Aunt Celestia and the girls all picked out for me.
They were going out as whiches and they wanted me to be their little black cat. It would be so adorable!

But I was being stubborn.

“I told you. I'm not going.” I told her as I crossed my arms and made a huff.

Celestia, on the other hand, was not fazed by my defiance. She worked with kids long enough to know how to handle situations like this.

“Ok fine.” Aunt Celestia told me. “you can just stay home while your aunts go to the party.”

“Finally!” I said triumphantly as I got a little smile on my face. It wouldn't last, however.

“I'll just need to call you a babysitter first.” Aunt Celestia told me.

“What! NO!” I yelled. “I'm old enough to be home alone by myself!”

“No, your not Andy.” Aunt Celestia said as my other aunts came into my room after hearing some of the conversations outside.

“Luna, don't you have a niece who’s looking for work right now?” Aunt Candace asked, knowing just what Celestia was doing.

“Ya, she’s 16 and is saving for a car right now.” Aunt Luna said as she pulled out her cell phone. “Knowing her, she would rather babysit this little stinker and earn some money for a car over candy any day.” 

“I'm not a stinker!” I yelled. “And I don't need a babysitter!”

“Andy!” Aunt Celestia said sternly. “watch your tone. And it's either coming with us or babysitter.”

“Oh, and don't forget to tell her to check his diaper every few hours.” Aunt Candace told Luna with a smile. “You know how he tends to knot notice when he’s used it sometimes.”

“FINE ILL GO!” I yelled as I crossed my arms angrily. I didn't want anyone else knowing my secret. “But I'm not going to be some stupid cat.”

“Aww, but you would look so adorable in it.” Aunt Luna said as she held up the costume for everyone to see.

“Andy, we don't have enough time to go get you a new costume.” Aunt Celestia told him. “The party is going to be starting soon.”

“Not unless you want to go as a rugrat.” Aunt Candace said and all three women giggled.

I wasn't amused but knew they were right. What did I have to use as a costume?

Then I had an idea and stood up, turned around and grabbed a red throw blanket Aunt Celestia gave me since the weather was getting colder.

I quickly tied it around my neck and made it into a simple cape.

“Their, I'm Superman,” I told them as the women giggled again.

“More like supper boy.” Aunt Luna teased.

“Ok, fine Andy.” Aunt Celestia told me after deciding it would be better just to let me ware that then try to force me into the cat costume.

Instead, they just got into the car, with me still being forced into a stupid car seat despite my protest, and went to the party.

I was a bit confused as they soon pulled over in front of the school.

“Why are we here?” I asked as I was lifted out of the car seat and placed on the ground like a little kid.

“Your Aunt Celestia throws a small Halloween party every year at the school for the staff and their kids.” Aunt Luna told me as they walked up to the school and walked in.

The school was covered in Halloween decorations all over the place and I could hear music coming from somewhere.

It didn't take me long to figure out were as we got closer to the Gym.

Inside I could see a large group of people all over the place. Some dancing, some talking, and some at a large table that had a bunch of snacks.

Most of the people being the staff that worked here and their family and friends they invited.

“Go ahead and look around Andy.” Aunt Celestia told me. “Some of the classrooms have also been converted into little game rooms for you kids to enjoy.”

Aunt Luna gave Andy a playful swat on my bottom which made me blush as he was worried someone might hear a crackle of my diaper under my shorts. Thankfully the music was just loud enough to cover that up.

With permission to roam around, that's just what I did. As Aunt Celestia said, some of the classrooms were converted into little game rooms.

In one, there were a bunch of little games for the much younger kids to play.
Such as a ball game where they toss a ball into a cardboard monsters mouth and pin the tail on the black cat. (which made me  happy that I wasn't wearing the cat costume.)

The one beside that was an arts and crafts room for the little kids as well.

The next few rooms were connected and made into a little haunted house that I could hear screaming from.

And after that were a few rooms with games for the older kids.

Such wrapping kids in toilet paper to make mummies and bobbing for apples.

Andy’s aunts just stood back and smiled as I went into one of the party rooms to have a little fun. They would check on me later.

I did wind up having a bit of fun as I went around the party room playing the games and getting candy prizes. 

I even started talking with one of the other kids here as well. One of them challenging me to bob for apples.

Both of us went over to where the game was set up. Two small buckets with a few apples inside. The adult who was managing the station had just left to use the bathroom real quick and one of the kids had a fun idea.

“Ok, first one to get an apple wins!” the kid said as I and the other kid got ready to bob. “GO!”

the other kid and I dunked our heads into the water and began trying to bob until I managed to get one and pull my head up.

But as I did, the kid knocked over my bucket and had it splash all over me!

I jumped back and let my wet shit rise up just enough for one of the kids to glance a peek at the top of my diapers.

The diaper absorbed a bit of the water that splashed onto me.

Thankfully there wasn't that much water and I didn't notice that my secret was found out just yet.

“Hey let's go before the adult show up and yells at us!” one of the kids said as they ran out of the room and dragged me along with them.

Pulling me out of the room and into the hunted house room to hide.

“Welcome to the haunted house!” an adult said as us kids ran inside. “Are you guys ready to be scared!”

The kids all looked at each other for a moment.

“Um, ya! And this kid is going first!” the kid said as he pushed me in front.

“Hey! Why me?” I asked.

“What?” you chicken?” the same kid asked before making some clucking sounds.

I wasn't about to be called chicken by some kid I didn't know as I marched past a curtain into the haunted house.

“Hey, hold up guy, there something I need to tell you.” the kid said to his friends.

Inside the haunted house was very generic. 

Simple little scares and setups all over the place as I snaked my way through the classrooms. 

Their were clowns, whitches, spycho doctors. Even five nights at Freddy's and Bendy set up.

Most of which didn't scare me. that is until a large spider dropped down from the ceiling and scared me just a little pee splashed into my diaper.

For once, I was happy to have been wearing a diaper as I came out and was waiting for the other kids to come out.

When they got out, they tried to decide what they were going to do now.

we couldn't really go back to the game room because of the mess they made. Arts and crafts didn't seem like fun, and they couldn't just keep going through the haunted house over and over.

“Hey, why don't we go outside?” one of the kids suggested. “There's nothing else to do in here, might as well just hang out there.”

The others all agreed except me who was thinking I should ask my aunts first. Plus I wanted to ask them if they had any spare diapers for me since mine were a little wet.

“What about you kid?” one of the kids asked me. “you coming? Or do you need to ask your mommy if its alright first?”

No, I was old enough to decide for myself. Its just going outside, no need to get my aunts involved. And the diaper wasn't too bad just yet.

“No, let's go,” Andy told the boys who grinned.

As the boys all made their way to the front door, Aunt Candace walked into the hallway to check up on me when she saw where us boys were going. She pulled out her phone and texted the other aunts.

It was dark and a little cold when the boys walked outside. 

“So what do you want to…” I said before another kid came behind me and picked me up. “What are you doing?”

“I think the little boy here had an accident,” another boy said as he rushed up in front of me and grabbed my shorts. “Let's check.”

Suddenly I was pants and revealed my diaper to the kids around me!

“HEY! NO! GIVE THOSE BACK!” I yelled as my shorts were pulled off me and I was dropped onto my slightly squishy behind.

“HAHA!” the kids laughed “DIAPER BABY, DIAPER BABY!”

Tears were welling up as I scrambled up to try to grab his shorts but the kid holding them held them away.

“ANDY!” a familiar yell was heard behind the kids as they turned to see my aunts all coming out of the school.

“Run!” one of the kids yelled as soon as they saw the adults and began running away. One still holding onto my shorts.

“Andy, are you alright?” Aunt Celestia asked as she walked up to me and saw that I was now missing my pants.

“Aunt Celestia,” I said while trying not to cry. “I want to go home.”

Aunt Celestia let out a sigh and smiled at me.

“Ok, sweety. Let's go home.” Aunt Celestia said as she took me by the hand and began leading me back to the car.

“Aww, don't worry Andy.” Aunt Candace said as she bent down a little and tried to cheer me up. “I'm sure next year will be better.”

But I didn't care at the moment. I just wanted to go home, in a fresh diaper, have whatever candy I still had in my bag and try to forget about this night.

As they walked to the car, however, the three aunts all took notice of the soggy and swaying diaper between my legs and knew what that meant.

As soon as they reached the car, I reached up to open the door but was pulled along to the back door by my aunt Celestia instead.

“What's going on?” I asked 

“Nothing much soggy butt.” Aunt Luna said as she opened the back door and let Celestia lift me up and set me down on my soggy bottom. “Just need to change your diaper before you get a rash.”

“W-wait!” I said as I was pushed onto my back as his aunt grabbed the diaper. “I-its just water from the bobbing game!”

“Well see about that.” aunt Candace said as she came over with the diaper bag from the front and gave it to Celestia who pulled open my diaper.

Inside the girls could see a very light yellow tinge on the front.

“Looks like someone is being a naughty boy again and lieing to his aunts,” aunt Luna said as she showed me the diaper.

I forgot that I did pee a little when the spider scared me. I wanted to try to explain what happened, to tell them it wasn't what they think. But knew it was no use.  I just stayed quiet as my aunts diapered me. 

As soon as I was taped up into a nice fresh diaper, Aunt Celestia lifted me up and gave my diaper bottom a nice swat.

“Someone is going to be in trouble when he gets home.” Aunt Celestia said as she had an idea of what to do with me.

story by Pinkthedinosaur / art by KittyTheNerd. 

https://www.deviantart.com/kittythenerd/art/Andy-s-Trick-or-Treat-Change-769525248

andy_s_trick_or_treat_change_by_kittythenerd_dcq5lhc-fullview.jpg

• 6 months later...

Modeling, teachers, and lots of diapers UPDATE!!!!

for those of you waiting for an update for this story, well we finally have something!

for this story, I take the art made for kamibozu and turn said images into a story. 

well, he has two pieces of art and I plan on adding them to the story very soon! (after I'm done with Simon says)

https://www.deviantart.com/kamibozu/art/Andy-diaper-change-796680241

https://www.deviantart.com/kamibozu/art/Andy-797395113

if you like the art, please visit Kamibozu and give them a like ^.^

but now I'm going to have a bit of a challenge. the other art and Andy not very excited about the diapers or embarrassed by them. with the new art, I'm going to have to come up with some way to get him smiling that makes sense in the context of the story.

with the one of him standing up, I could just make him do something with modeling again, but the diaper change is going to be the hardest! oh well, I'm up for the challenge! \^,^/

• 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 3/5/2020 at 2:08 AM, kingdark said:

I read the story and I really liked it. It was well done. The only criticism I can give is that the author confused you're, your, there, they're and their a lot of the time.

sorry i didn't respond sooner. this site doesn't notify me when someone comments on one of my stories...

ya, im slowly trying to fix that problem.

I wanted to ask something. I'm almost done with DL Games' final chapter. roughly 90% just stuck on one last peace before its done. (there will also be the winner announcement later but that still counts for the final chapter.)

would you like me to finish the last 1-2 chapters for modeling, teachers, and lots of diapers?

one of the big problems I had with this story is being limited based on the picketers I was basing the story around. I couldn't come up with a good idea for the two new picketers :iconkamibozu: gave me. (check out their commissioned art. its very cute. ^w^)

thanks to the DL Games I'm able to use one of them in a cameo and plan on using the last one for the final chapter.

if not, ill keep the story on hold for a little longer and continue a different story.

• 2 weeks later...

Well, I would love to see this story to its conclusion. That would give me another excuse to give it another read. But ultimately its up to you.

Kingdark

edit:

Couldn't resist and I read the story again. While I think you shouldn't have him decide that he likes the diapers, maybe he begins to get real accidents? You know, a 'real' medical' reason like a small bladder or some such. Anyway, you should probably do a few scenes with his mum, or talk about her, because while it takes time for broken bones to heal, a couple of months is a bit overkill. So, maybe her broken bones healed, but she's having trouble walking and so  the aunt takes over custody until she can get better? Any then resumes the modeling and since he had regular accidents, 'normal' modeling is a no go. you know?

And so, the new client, or the new contract, takes advantage of that with him having accidents or some such? Perhaps with video? instead of pictures?

Edited by kingdark
Didn't want to double post. (see edit history)