Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

• Replies 679
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hm why not A rich girl who just got passed a lot of cards from her uncle. The game seemed to be quite trendy recently, so she thought to try her hand at it. Almost appeared on a TV show a while

5. This doesn't change the plan! Keep holding back! (Will continue making checks against your Bladder.) 4. Openly squirm, emphasize your bust, or otherwise posture lewdly. (May raise Seduction fo

Character Name: Bailey Diageo Height: 5'4" Weight: 107 lbs. Bust Size: Petite Rump Size: Average Hair style: Shoulder-length bedhead Clothing Style: Fluffy and refreshing, favours easter pastels Deck

Posted Images

You groan needily, and stagger your way towards the bathroom...Keeping your lower muscles clenched as you pass by Keep.

"Th..thanks..." you start, as you move to the bathroom. "N..now..if...if you wanted to...I...mean..."

You want to call out to him to join you, but you're not entirely Courageous enough to do so.....

So, you merely 'accidentally' leave the bathroom door open, and start in...Sliding your pants down, and plopping down on the commode.

"Nnnnnthhh......Nnnn.....Mmmmmmthhhh..."

You moan and groan sweetly..,...Holding out for just a few extra moments, as you run your fingers over your trembling, quivering girlhood. It's been quivering, and trembling for a bit now, but it hasn't been warm like this in a while......

"J...Just like with my phone.." you utter to yourself, giving a few tentative, experimental rubs. This....This isn't an urge that can be settled with a mere visit to the toilet.......

"Sweety, I'm gonna go crazy if you keep doing the runaround here." Meta states to you, with the return of her curt, firm nature. "If you're gonna seduce him, do it already.... If you're not, just masturbate. I'm not into this denial stuff..!"

You see Meta's legs crossed over one another as you deliberately hold out a bit longer,......The positioning making your need THAT much worse....

"A..and just hurry up and pee already..!! I'm...I'm getting tired down there..."

You flush a bit, knowing the girl feels your needs... And, your own body is giving out slowly.

It seems you have to Make a Choice here...

=======================================================================================================================

1. Let yourself pee, and head home after getting your card.

2. Hold out a bit longer, and rub at yourself more.

3. Hold out a bit longer, and call out to Keep.

4. Let yourself pee, and call Keep over.

5. Let yourself pee, and masturbate.

6. Other [Specify]

Stats:

Deck Color: White
Deck Strategy: ???
Ace Card: ???
Record: 4-1-0
Panties: Plain
Toilet Need: Very Bad
Vulgar Need: Very High
Extra Items: H-Ticket, Basic Deck, Ante Cards x4, Basic Deckbox, Generic Sleeves, Lands, Keep Special z1
Key Cards: Malfegor, Avacyn, Angel of Hope, Olivia Voldaren, Liliana of the Veil
Number of Wettings: 2
Number of Messings: 1
Money: 10 MaCa

Stats:

Duelist Level: 3!! [Level up!]

[Assign 1 point to your Stats]
Exp: 14
EXP Points to reach level 4: [19]

Sarilum Item Level:  2

EXP: 36
Next: 37 [One point away!]

[Bonus from levelling: <To be revealed>]

Meta: Stage 2 [Meta can perform slight physical interactions with other people]

Courage: 2.
Willpower: 2
Bladder: 3
Luck: 4
Seduction: 1

Sarilian Missions:

1. Intentionally Wet yourself. [+4 EXP]

2. Intentionally Mess yourself. [+8 EXP]

3. Flash your bra to someone else (That isn't Meta) [+3 EXP]

4. Have your breasts/Butt Touched by someone else. (That isn't Meta) [+5 EXP]

5. Be watched intentionally desecrating your panties. [+10 EXP]

6. Watch/Make someone else Cream themselves. [+10 EXP]

7. Willingly relieve toilet urges in the presence of someone [that isn't Meta]. [+10 Exp]

8. Flash your girlhood/Bare bottom to someone. [+3 EXP]

9. Accidentally release a bit more than Gas....[+5 EXP]

10. See a vulgar part of someone that isn't Meta. [+2 EXP]

1. We're being far too slutty to someone as nice as Keep.

Seriously, are we making her that much of a Nympho that she can't even go and play a harmless card game without getting all perverted? In the wise words of Pokemon Professors from around the world: "There's a time and a place for everything, but not now!"

Deal with toilet need here, grab our (unearned) prize and then rub off at home.

9 hours ago, Imouto Bouquet said:

1. We're being far too slutty to someone as nice as Keep.

Seriously, are we making her that much of a Nympho that she can't even go and play a harmless card game without getting all perverted? In the wise words of Pokemon Professors from around the world: "There's a time and a place for everything, but not now!"

Deal with toilet need here, grab our (unearned) prize and then rub off at home.

All this

I'm so confused.... Faust does Interactive Stories or Magical Academy...stories with established characters, character relationships, plots, story arcs - most people seem to want only to see just how much lewd they can choose their way to.

Faust writes a new story...the plot is literally to beat people in Magic and help Meta get stronger (by being lewd) so we can collect all the Sarilium items before Faulst does, and arguably the latter is the higher priority of the two - again I'm confused. Are we going to try to marry Keep here? Flirt, friend zone, masturbate at home, repeat the next day?

Now...I could go with 3, or 1...but instead I choose 4!

(Seriously though, my original thought was to go for 3, and try to get Keep involved for some "help"...but 4 should be a good compromise. We "accidentally" left the bathroom door open...I mean, surely we should call Keep over. An accident like leaving the door open must be remedied, and if it that means calling Keep over to close it for us, and him seeing something, or it leading to something else, that's a risk we'll have to take to fix our mistake.)

3 hours ago, Newbiepeer said:

Most people seem to want only to see just how much lewd they can choose their way to.

Indeed. That is the sad truth of the way numerous Faustian interactives have gone. For interactives like 'Omo Idol' and a handful of Short interactive in the 'Interactive Stories' thread, that is entirely acceptable. Omo Idol was designed for that sort of thing, and it's okay in the short interactives so long as it isn't every story, but in stories like 'Persona-l Adventure', 'Magical Academy', 'Zombie Survival' and this one, it just destroys all the seriousness which the story could have. The gradual development of characters, plots (no, not breasts) and storylines are completely overwhelmed by who can suggest the best fap-material the choices have to offer. So much potential has been pushed aside for personal pleasure and eye-candy.

I'm really sorry for the rant-like post, but I just can't stand to see so much lore and world development disregarded for a quick spanking of the monkey or dusting of the drapes. If I could, I would vote to hand over our Sarilian item to Faust and be done with the whole 'Lust Quest' stuff. If being a complete out and out slut is the only way we can keep this stolen power, then I'd be all for returning to a regular Magic Player and winning on our own merit rather than through cheap promiscuous tricks.

Apologies to Faust for derailing the voting phase to vent out my opinion.

Well I understand about what @Imouto Bouquet want mean, I like to see Zombie Survival again (mainly because there would be a great chance to find Saeko ) but in the case of this one It is complicated, many people just confuse this and interpret things wrong way ( If It have a right way, to me is just everyone follow your onw diseres ), there have been many indications that one should act this way in this story, the bad Faust, Meta itself and the skills system and Meta's XP practically induce people to choose this stuff, I just think It is not the place to talk about It, I like the plot think but I don't mind to the full lust plot, everything is fine to me.

Edited by AkenoSama (see edit history)

My apologies to AuthorFaust for the derail as well, but thank you for explaining the other side @Imouto Bouquet.

Just to be clear, as it may seem that way, I'm not trying to go full lewd, or convince anyone to do the same. I will NOT be voting "Other - Run to the middle of the cafeteria, stand on a table, and strip" or something similar every time it's a possibility. That said, our relationship with Keep is clearly something that there's more than one opinion on, so I was curious. - Personally, I'm not trying to get cheaper cards or anything, I just see Keep as being an important character in the story, so we should probably be progressing our relationship with him, through either "our own merit" or "cheap promiscuous tricks." I find the flirt with Keep whenever we need something and only to see what we can get him to give us for cards more distasteful than either of those relationship progressing options.

I honestly wouldn't be opposed to an alternate timeline style story after this one concludes/everyone loses interest where we are more of a regular Magic player - I'm not sure how it would work as voting on every card we play would certainly take too long, and you'd also need some concept of a "normal" plot to keep the interactive part going (otherwise you might as well just find someone online to actually play Magic with or something), but it could be done. Interest might be more the question.

But back to the topic, and voting...

You have a great internal struggle deciding your fate....Though, rather than listening to Meta's remarks, you push aside her protests.... And relax your hold on your needs.

"Fwaaaaahhh..."

And the relief is immediate and powerful, as you relax your lengthily held waters, shivering slightly as you let it wash over you.... Sinking back into the toilet seat. Even if accidents are horribly embarrassing, and you wouldn't wish one on anything short of your worst enemies.....

You almost feel like you're growing addicted to the feeling of relieving a nearly-bursting bladder. But, that's for another time.......

You eventually finish up your business, and wipe yourself down... Washing your hands as you step out of the bathroom... Keep seemingly sorting through some cards, as he turns to you.

"Ah, I have your prize." he calls, holding out a card to you...In a sleeve already. "It's powerful, but tricky. You'll need to think hard before you use it...Most of the time."

You look at the card and read the text...Blinking quietly.

"Armageddon.." you sound to yourself. "Destroy all Lands..."

Lands being the sources you need to play cards. It would do wonders for stalling out the game...But, if you had your Avacyn out to make things indestructible....

"And...well...You'll have to wait on that other thing you wanted." he adds, with a hand lightly patting your head. "It's...far too late to be doing that...kind of thing. 'Sides, you can do better than me.."

"Th..thank you.."  you call to Keep, as he turns.

"Ah? What for?" he asks....As you avert your gaze.

"For...you know.. The bathroom thing.." you add, as the man blushes...But nods.

"No problem." he brushes off lightly, with a smile. "Now go on, I'm sure you've better places to be."

You give a light smile as Meta glances back at Keep... And head out...seeing the sun starting to set...

'We should go home...' you think to yourself as you pace onwards...Meta still seeming quiet with you.... Before you make it back home, uneventfully.

It's getting late...

==========================================================================================================================

1. Go to bed Early.

2. Take a Shower

3. Talk to Meta.

4. Masturbate.

Stats:

Deck Color: White
Deck Strategy: ???
Ace Card: ???
Record: 4-1-0
Panties: Plain
Toilet Need: Almost Empty
Vulgar Need: Moderate
Extra Items: H-Ticket, Basic Deck, Ante Cards x4, Basic Deckbox, Generic Sleeves, Lands, Keep Special z1
Key Cards: Malfegor, Avacyn, Angel of Hope, Olivia Voldaren, Liliana of the Veil, Armageddon
Number of Wettings: 2
Number of Messings: 1
Money: 10 MaCa

Stats:

Duelist Level: 3

Exp: 14
EXP Points to reach level 4: [19]

Sarilum Item Level:  2

EXP: 36
Next: 37 [One point away!]

[Bonus from levelling: <To be revealed>]

Meta: Stage 2 [Meta can perform slight physical interactions with other people]

Courage: 2.
Willpower: 2
Bladder: 3
Luck: 4
Seduction: 1

Sarilian Missions:

1. Intentionally Wet yourself. [+4 EXP]

2. Intentionally Mess yourself. [+8 EXP]

3. Flash your bra to someone else (That isn't Meta) [+3 EXP]

4. Have your breasts/Butt Touched by someone else. (That isn't Meta) [+5 EXP]

5. Be watched intentionally desecrating your panties. [+10 EXP]

6. Watch/Make someone else Cream themselves. [+10 EXP]

7. Willingly relieve toilet urges in the presence of someone [that isn't Meta]. [+10 Exp]

8. Flash your girlhood/Bare bottom to someone. [+3 EXP]

9. Accidentally release a bit more than Gas....[+5 EXP]

10. See a vulgar part of someone that isn't Meta. [+2 EXP]

[Assign 1 point to your Stats]