Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

• Replies 679
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hm why not A rich girl who just got passed a lot of cards from her uncle. The game seemed to be quite trendy recently, so she thought to try her hand at it. Almost appeared on a TV show a while

5. This doesn't change the plan! Keep holding back! (Will continue making checks against your Bladder.) 4. Openly squirm, emphasize your bust, or otherwise posture lewdly. (May raise Seduction fo

Character Name: Bailey Diageo Height: 5'4" Weight: 107 lbs. Bust Size: Petite Rump Size: Average Hair style: Shoulder-length bedhead Clothing Style: Fluffy and refreshing, favours easter pastels Deck

Posted Images

Let's play Bouncy for a bit. HOWEVER, we will need to focus one or the other, otherwise we'll have no chance when the competition comes up as we'd be too low level with hardly any stats or key cards.

DO NOT CLICK THIS SPOILER IF YOU'VE YET TO CLEAR THE 2B BOOTY GAME!

It'll be some next level Nier:Automata shizz if we'll have to face the other Protag in the final round of the competition.

So it shall be...

=====================================================================================================================================

You're still not a morning person, even this much later. You honestly wish you never had to leave your house ever again. You might even have wished you never woke up...

"Oh, stop being so mopey and melodramatic." a familiar voice calls out to you, as you peek out over the covers, Meta folding her arms as she looks back at you.

"Nuuu...."

You're still flustered over your special...incident  at Keep's shop the other day...And you're unsure if you can ever go face him again.....

You had held your waters and wastes a bit too long, and when you tried to rush into the bathroom.

"Hey don't retreat back into your bed!"

You're still embarrassed by it. You can feel your face flushing brightly as you recollect the day again... Remembering how 'Keep had directed everyone out so no one would see your shame, lead you to a shower to clean off, lent you some clothes to wear, and even took you home afterwards.

You tried very hard not to meet his gaze, but it was still an awkward, embarrassing experience..As you eventually pull yourself out of bed, starting to stand up.

"Good, finally...." Meta's voice calls, lightly. "Now, Don't think you have school today.... So, you have it to yourself. Just...uh, be careful...I guess.."

You wonder how Meta feels about what happened....But, as you pull yourself out of bed, you feel the lightest of pangs from your bladder...As you ponder what to wear...and what to do for the day...

=====================================================================================================================================

[Current Time Frame: Morning]

Outfit For the day:

1. Something Boyish. [Shirt, Shorts, pants] (Pros: No accidental panty flashes, and less Provocative for others.) (Cons: Harder to get off in an emergency. Less flattering for your figure)

2. Something Girly. [Blouse, Skirts, short-shorts) (Pros: Cute, Emphasizes your features, and Easier to get off in an emergency) (Cons: Panty Flashes likely. May incite lust in others, and make them default to lewder bets)

3. Something Androgynous. [Long shirts, long pants, etc] (Pros: Easier to make serious bets. Dissuades provocative bets from your opponents) (Cons: Not very exciting to wear. Harder to convince someone to make a bet with lewd stakes or above)

4. Something Lewd: [Miniskirt, Tanktop, etc] (Pros: Easy to provoke others with lewd bets, Makes you look more seductive) [Cons: Hard to be taken seriously for serious bets. May be propositioned for lewd or vulgar bets more often]

5. Oversized Clothes. [Large sweater, Loose-fitting sport pants] (Pros: Feel closer with 'Keep, likely coaxing out deals easier. Comfy] [Cons: A bit big on you. Might have some wardrobe Malfunctions. Might lead to embarrassment. Borrowed.]

[Undergarments]

1. Super-Cursed Striped panties! [Still make your bottom look good, but are very likely to cause accidents, and make you flustered to wear]

2. Polka-dot panties! [Spotted in various colors! Will make opponents more likely to accept touching your breasts as a bet]

3. Naughty-Cat-Print Panties! [The cat-print on these panties remind you of your lewd exploration....And make you yearn for that kind of feeling again]

4. Plain panties [Surprisingly mundane. Will make opponents default to their original options for bets]

5. Cursed!Panties. [Panties you wore during your first accident. May make you trail away from a bathroom more often]

6. No!Pan!: [No panties at all! Will make people more vulgarly interested in you, and are technically un-wettable! Select at own Risk]

[Upper-Underwear]

1. Plain Bra. [Unexciting, but does the job]

2. Smaller Bra [A bit too small on you. More likely to snap]

3.Silk Bra. [+Seduction, but personal lust may spike a bit higher]

4. No Bra [Relaxing, but also vulgar....and naughty if caught without]

Actions:

1. Make breakfast. [Light, Medium]

2. Use the bathroom Pre-emptively

3. Go to the Card Shop

4. Head out to Town/The Mall

5. Take a Shower

Stats:

Deck Color: White
Deck Strategy: ???
Ace Card: ???
Record: 4-1-0
Panties: N/A
Toilet Need: Moderate
Extra Items: H-Ticket, Basic Deck, Ante Cards x4, Basic Deckbox, Generic Sleeves, Lands,
Key Cards: Malfegor, Avacyn, Angel of Hope, Olivia Voldaren, Liliana of the Veil
Number of Wettings: 2
Number of Messings: 1
Money: 10 MaCa

Stats:

Duelist Level: 2

Exp: 8
EXP Points to reach level 3: [10]

Sarilum Item Level:  2

EXP: 36
Next: 37 [One point away!]

[Bonus from levelling: <To be revealed>]

Meta: Stage 2 [Meta can perform slight physical interactions with other people]

Courage: 1
Willpower: 2
Bladder: 3
Luck: 4
Seduction: 1

Sarilian Missions:

1. Intentionally Wet yourself. [+4 EXP]

2. Intentionally Mess yourself. [+8 EXP]

3. Flash your bra to someone else (That isn't Meta) [+3 EXP]

4. Have your breasts/Butt Touched by someone else. (That isn't Meta) [+5 EXP]

5. Be watched intentionally desecrating your panties. [+10 EXP]

6. Watch/Make someone else Cream themselves. [+10 EXP]

7. Willingly relieve toilet urges in the presence of someone [that isn't Meta]. [+10 Exp]

8. Flash your girlhood/Bare bottom to someone. [+3 EXP]

9. Accidentally release a bit more than Gas....[+5 EXP]

10. See a vulgar part of someone that isn't Meta. [+2 EXP]

Outfit: 3

Panties: 4

Bra: 1

Actions: 2 and 1

She's still super embarrassed about the whole thing and really insecure, so it makes sense to wear something less likely to cause accidents - and covering up the body with long sleeves/pants will help her feel a lot less exposed to the world. And since she had the accident, she'd logically want to try to avoid having her bladder/tummy full for long, right? I think today might just need to be a comfort day, at least for the morning.

...I know it's not very exciting, but in this particular case, I'm more interested in the realism of what she would do/how she would feel after something that's so humiliating to her. Once she starts to perk up a bit, we can get back into the fun stuff. But we gotta take care of her!

1 hour ago, KitKatOmo said:

Outfit: 3

Panties: 4

Bra: 1

Actions: 2 and 1

She's still super embarrassed about the whole thing and really insecure, so it makes sense to wear something less likely to cause accidents - and covering up the body with long sleeves/pants will help her feel a lot less exposed to the world. And since she had the accident, she'd logically want to try to avoid having her bladder/tummy full for long, right? I think today might just need to be a comfort day, at least for the morning.

...I know it's not very exciting, but in this particular case, I'm more interested in the realism of what she would do/how she would feel after something that's so humiliating to her. Once she starts to perk up a bit, we can get back into the fun stuff. But we gotta take care of her!

Totally agree. Second this choice. Comfort and realism before lust and lewdity. 

2. Something Girly. 

2. Polka-dot panties!

3.Silk Bra.

Actions:

1. Make breakfast. [Light]

5. Take a Shower/ 2. Use the bathroom Pre-emptively ( It should be cool If Meta could hold ( embrace ) Bouncy a bit, she need it.

And then, 3. Go to the Card Shop andt talk/explain about school's toilet and  apologize to Keep, he was really nice in every moment and It is not Fair make It with him, even if It is embarassing but she will have to face Keep at sometime.

Well I agreed with the thing of avoid holding today, but lewd things is okay, she have a double acidente.....okay, It is really humiliating, but it's not like she's been raped.

You go to pull on some simple, plain underwear and your androgynous garments, pulling the long-sleeved shirt over your head, as you wiggle your hips into your own long-legged pants.

It's not the most provocative of attire, but after your little...episode the days prior, you don't feel particularly sexy at all, as you go to ore-emptively head off your bathroom urges, sliding down your garments with a loud sigh.

"Aaaaahhh...."

You feel refreshed as you wash your hands, and go to make a light breakfast, cooking expertly, and enjoying the lingering tastes in your mouth as you let yourself relax in your seat....

Ohhh, that's the stuff. Lazing around, doing absolutely nothing does a good job of easing your mind....And, you feel like you can tackle the world now!

Or at least, deal with normal, human interaction again...

Probably.

"Nnnn... We gonna go somewhere, or can I catch up on my Zs?" Meta asks lightly, still wearing a mirror-version of your own attire... It not doing any favors to her curves, but at least fitting appropriately.

You lightly ponder as you lean back in your seat, and ponder...

==========================================================================================================================

[What to do with Today?]

1. Go to the Card Shop.

2. Go to the Mall.

3. Go back to bed.

4. Go to an illicit bookstore

5. Go explore the town

Stats:

Panties: Plain
Toilet Need: Empty
Extra Items: H-Ticket, Basic Deck, Ante Cards x4, Basic Deckbox, Generic Sleeves, Lands,
Key Cards: Malfegor, Avacyn, Angel of Hope, Olivia Voldaren, Liliana of the Veil

Stats:

Sarilian Missions:

7. Willingly relieve toilet urges in the presence of someone [that isn't Meta]. [+10 Exp]

1. It might be a bit embarrassing, and maybe difficult to do, but she'll have to see Keep again eventually; she might as well do it now. And like Akeno said, she needs to thank him and explain the circumstances...if she has the courage. And hopefully, since she's made a few precautions, nothing bad will happen in front of him. ...Hopefully.

You muster up all of your courage, and stand tall.... Going to psych yourself up.

"I can do this...I can do this... I can do this!"

"So, are you gonna stare at the door all day, or are you going to go in?"

You'd managed to get to the outside of the store with much gusto....But, by the time you actually had to enter the store, you found yourself freezing up.....Eventually gripping the doorknob with a twist........

And slowly opening the door....

You dare to peek inside as you see the brown haired figure mopping up around the floors, as he turns around.

"Welc-Oh.....Oh...H..Hello.." Keep's voice calls out as he pauses....his gaze meets yours... and a faint bit of pink makes it's way to his cheeks.

He definitely hasn't forgotten you.....Nor likely what you....did.... So, you try to muster up your courage again.

"H..H..H..Hello...K..K..Keep.." you stammer, finding red creeping into your cheeks as you start in lightly...Letting the door shut behind you...As you try to collect your thoughts....

The air grows heavy between you two already as you feel your heart pounding... Keep putting the mop up, and glancing around.

"It's..uh..kind of quiet this morning." he remarks, quietly. "J..just us right now."

"Y..Ye..Yeah...." you answer quietly...still feeling your cheeks burning bright red as you work to muster your courage.....struggling to find the words......

"SoAboutTheOtherDay" you start out hurriedly, Keep's face lightly paling.

"Y..yes?" he stutters back as you flush...but try to maintain your momentum.

"I'mSoSorryAboutMakingaMessandDoingsomethingSoUnsightlyandgrossinfrontofyouandcryingandmakingyoushooeveryoneoffand.." you start and...nearly finish, taking a deep breath. "It'sjusttheschoolbathroomsarealwayssupercrazyandIdidn'tgetachancetogoand.."

"Sweetie...Breathe." he calls lightly, a hand resting on your head. You glow bright red...But then take a much needed breath at this...and then a second, and third.

'Haaa...Aaaah..." you pant, still very much flustered, as you look  up at Keep, who gives you a gentle, easy smile.

"Look, it was no trouble at all, sweetie." he starts, softly. "Things happen that are usually beyond our control. I mean, you're hardly the first girl to have an accident, and need help cleaning up. Kinda why I have my store so close to the school."

"Awah?"

"Yeah." he states, with a light wave. "I always try to keep it clean, and available...especially around school hours, cause i KNOW someone's gonna need it. Even if you had a bit...more of one than I'm used to...."

You feel red coming to your cheeks again, as Keep's hand lightly runs down your cheek, cupping your chin.

"It doesn't mean you're any less to me, because of that." he assures, gently. "You're still the same girl that came in, wanting to learn how to play magic. And, the same one that I think is gonna kick some serious butt against just about anyone you play."

You still feel flushed, but for different reasons...As Keep moves to his counter....Turning away from you for a bit... As he turns.

"And not just cause you're super-cute." he adds, quickly. "I mean, you crying was some kind of cute..But, you're much cuter when you smile....."

You lightly flush, yet feel a bit offended at this, as he suddenly holds his hands up.

"N..not that you're not always cute..Or that I'm ogling you all the time to see you being cute or anything.... And..I mean..You're cute right now too, in those clothes...! Not that I've seen you out of them, I didn't peek when you were taking a shower, that'd be rude, and illicit, and..."

It seems the turntables have been twisted, with Keep now being the one who can't ease off of the shooting his own mouth off thing....As you find yourself lightly smiling.

"Well, i mean...You're just....And I...You know what I mean...yeah?"

Meta seems a bit content to just watch him trip over himself, but it's a case of what you want to do from here...

==============================================================================================================================

1. Tell him to take some breaths. [It's what he did for you.]

2. Act Mock-Offended at him checking you out. [Make him stumble over his words a little more.]

3. Make a suggestive pose, and ask him to clarify what he means. [Gentle Teasing about his potential shyness/attracted-ness to you]

4. Nod quietly, and let him talk himself out. [A quiet, mutual understanding...That hopefully won't lead to more awkward silences]

5. Playfully ask if he wants to see you out of your clothes. [A bit of flirting couldn't hurt]

6. Pretend to start stripping in front of him. [A bit more aggressive flirting couldn't hurt]

7. Actually start stripping in front of him. [Good a time as any to try to raise Seduction]

8. Feign a potty need, to escape the conversation. [He's likely to buy it, given your...toilet History.]

9. Other [Specify]

10. Sic Meta on him.

Stats:

Panties: Plain
Toilet Need: Light-Medium

Stats:

Sarilian Missions: