Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

It's the latest craze throughout your school, it's the hype-est thing when you watch two souls battling it out! You always were watching with bated breath for what the next move of your classmates would be!
An Epic duel, between two powerful wizards....Commanding powerful spells through their command, and....

RRRRRRRRRRRRRRIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNG...BRRRRRIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNG...

"Ah, class time." one of the students calls, quickly turning his cards around, and exposing one of them to the other boy..A brown haired figure. "I was gonna give you some more time, but this should end it, right?"

"Wha-NOOOO!! You Dick!" his brown-haired opponent calls out, slumping to the table. "Shoulda known you had somethin'. You always have somethin'."

You see the small group gathered around the duo starting off at this, as you pick up your own things, and proceed to class.

You haven't ever found yourself too invested in trends, but the way that the card game Magic has swept across the school...You've had a bit more than a passing interest...

And, after saving up your allowance a fair bit, and mustering up enough courage...You've decided you were going to dive into the game head-first!

"Come on, this is an easy problem." the teacher's voice called out, as you lightly snap to attention.

....After school, of course.

The school's bell rings out eventually, and you start down the path in your neighborhood to the nearest card shop...Intent on your goal.... intent on becoming the best wizard you can be!

At least, that's what you hope can happen. Worries pervade your mind of doing various embarrassing things...being humiliated in duels....Losing every game you play...or worst....

Missing all of the abilities your soon-to-be cards will have.

You try to push these worries aside as you look up to the glass door separating you from your destiny...and catch your reflection...

================================================================================================================================================

[Welcome to A Magic: The Gathering Interactive Story by Faust!]

[This is a story Centered around the Card Game Magic: The gathering, with some special Faust-brand touches added, to promise a bit of lewdity, and excitement throughout the tale. Fear not if you have not played, for Faust shall take efforts to make it more accessible to readers than for the actual card game itself. But, before that sort of thing occurs....You must.. Create your character.]

[Character Creator Initializing......]

[Character Creator: [Female] Initialized!]

[Height:] (Are you Short, Average, or Tall?)
[Weight:] (Are you Petite, Average, or Plump?)
[Bust-Size:] (Are you Flat, Modest, or Ample?)
[Rump-Size:] (Are you flat, average, or Gifted?)
[Hair-style:] (Short, Average, or Long?)
[Clothing Style:]
(Girly, Boyish, or androgynous?)

[Stats!]

(A New feature for this new story! A stat governs a different attribute that will relate to your character...Both on, and off the battlefield! Stats are from a 1-10 range, and you'll gain a point at every level. Stats are as follows...]

Willpower: [Enables you the strength to never give up, no matter the odds! Permits clarity through tense situations...Whether the battle be without, or within...]

Courage: [Enables you to challenge opponents with higher difficulties, and improves your ability for Bold Moves! Such may lead to one's success....Or get you in a load of trouble]

Bladder: [The Stat everyone is familiar with! This determines how many games you can play at full concentration and How long you can play a game without needing a break. Combos well with stall decks, and vulgar intentions.]

Luck: [A stat that affects many things, but not as prominently as other stats. May lead to a few fortunate occurrences, sparingly.

Seduction: [A stat that governs your own physical attractiveness. May influence your selection in opponents, and your ability to charm certain individuals..]

[You have 3 stat points with which to raise your stats right off]

[Gift:] [A Special Gift to help define your character. Choose 1 of the following... ]

Glasses: [You're blind without 'em. +1  willpower when worn.]
Lucky Panties: [A special pair of garments that always makes you feel..Luckier! +1 to luck stat when worn.]
Silk lingerie: [Comfy underthings that make you feel....Confident. +1 to courage when worn.]
Omo Weekly: [You read it for the articles, seriously! You certainly don't hold as a hobby which gives you a +1 to bladder...Perish the thought...]
H-Ticket: [A strange ticket that lets you incite vulgar scenes easier. Be it naughty terms for a Duel, or offers..]
Heavy Meal: [A Hearty meal to be eaten at a time.... That will lead to the unlocking of tummy-related accidents...]
Picture of ____: [A picture of a character in Faust's stories of your choice. Will permit you to start off knowing more about said person..Perhaps even making friends with them easier.]
Naughty Panties: [A pair of garments you ritualistically...indulge in fantasies with. Increases experience gained through duels when something lewd happens to these panties.]
Illicit Photo of ____: [A picture of a character in Faust's stories you have a...considerable interest in. Provides an advantage when playing against said person, but may lead to illicit thoughts about said character...]

================================================================================================================================================

[Character Stats:

Willpower: 1
Courage:
Bladder: 1
Luck:
Seduction: 1

Points to Spend: 3

Gift: ???

AuthorFaust: Character submissions will be opened... After initial character creation is finished. Faust will provide the skeleton for submissions then.

• Replies 679
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hm why not A rich girl who just got passed a lot of cards from her uncle. The game seemed to be quite trendy recently, so she thought to try her hand at it. Almost appeared on a TV show a while

5. This doesn't change the plan! Keep holding back! (Will continue making checks against your Bladder.) 4. Openly squirm, emphasize your bust, or otherwise posture lewdly. (May raise Seduction fo

Character Name: Bailey Diageo Height: 5'4" Weight: 107 lbs. Bust Size: Petite Rump Size: Average Hair style: Shoulder-length bedhead Clothing Style: Fluffy and refreshing, favours easter pastels Deck

Posted Images

I really don't understand how It will work, but I want try, I count on you guys for any advice or tips

[Character Creator: [Female] Initialized!]

[Height:] Tall
[Weight:] Average
[Bust-Size:] Ample
[Rump-Size:] Gifted
[Hair-style:] Long ponytail
[Clothing Style:]
 Girly sexy, tight yoga pants (  can easily show a camel toe ) 

[Stats!]

(A New feature for this new story! A stat governs a different attribute that will relate to your character...Both on, and off the battlefield! Stats are from a 1-10 range, and you'll gain a point at every level. Stats are as follows...]

Willpower: [Enables you the strength to never give up, no matter the odds! Permits clarity through tense situations...Whether the battle be without, or within...]

Courage: [Enables you to challenge opponents with higher difficulties, and improves your ability for Bold Moves! Such may lead to one's success....Or get you in a load of trouble]

Bladder: [The Stat everyone is familiar with! This determines how many games you can play at full concentration and How long you can play a game without needing a break. Combos well with stall decks, and vulgar intentions.]

Luck: [A stat that affects many things, but not as prominently as other stats. May lead to a few fortunate occurrences, sparingly.

Seduction: [A stat that governs your own physical attractiveness. May influence your selection in opponents, and your ability to charm certain individuals..]

[You have 3 stat points with which to raise your stats right off]

[Gift:] [A Special Gift to help define your character. Choose 1 of the following... ]

Naughty Panties: [A pair of garments you ritualistically...indulge in fantasies with. Increases experience gained through duels when something lewd happens to these panties.]

[Character Stats:

Willpower: 2
Courage:
Bladder: 2
Luck:

Here we go again xD

Height: Short
Weight: Petite
Bust Size: Small (Not on there, but I wanted a middle ground between 'Flat' and 'Modest'.)
Rump Size: Average
Hair Style: Short
Clothing Style: Girly and Cute

Stats:
Luck: +2
Willpower: +1

Gift
Lucky Panties! (Goes well with my usual cute and innocent characters).

Don't know nothing about MtG, so just went with what I felt like.

You look at yourself in the reflection for a few more moments, staring at your reflection a bit longer....

'I hope they don't stare too much.' you lightly think as you look down over yourself again..A long sleeved shirt, and a pair of loose sports pants, hugging a generous figure you had been blessed with.....

Even if you feel like people are constantly ogling you behind your back....And in front of you....And..

You try to push out the thoughts of others perversely staring at your figure as you push into the door to the card shop...seeing a few people playing on some tables off to the side... And a bored-looking figure with messy brown hair, glancing over the group.

You hear a slight ringing noise from a bell, and his head turns...Glancing over at you.

"Ah, afternoon." the store attendant calls, standing up. "How can I help you today....Miss?"

You look over the man, who's wearing a medical eye-patch over his right eye....As you call upon your enhanced courage...and find your words quickly.

"I wanted to buy some Magic Cards!" you call out to the man....Whose attention has turned away from the crowd, as he gestures over the vast amount of boxes, and packs behind him.

"What kind do you need?" he asks with a small flourish, as you look over....staring a bit widely.

There are a lot of differently colored boxes, and you find yourself.....incredibly overwhelmed....As the man looks you over....Noticeably stopping at certain parts.....As you try to figure out heads or tails of what to make of the selection.....

"You......Have an idea of what you need?" he asks again, as you find yourself tensing up....Wondering if you should tell him that....

"I.....erm.....Ah..." you start, glancing over randomly...As the man moves back to his post.

"I haven't seen you around before. This your first time?" he cuts through the conversation, prompting a pause...and a small nod.

"I...yeah." you admit lightly. "I've never even played before.....Is it hard?"

"Nah....not too hard." he assures, glancing over the group. "If these idiots can do it...."

You glance over to the table along with him...seeing more than a few guys, and a couple of girls playing games. He turns back to you with a slight smile, reaching for a box behind the counter.

"C'mon, over here." he gestures, leading you over to the tables....As you hear the others nearby.

"I play Cast Out on your Vraska!"

"Bah...! I should have saved my Naturalize!"

You aren't sure what they're saying, but the storekeeper pulls a chair out for you, and moves to your other side.

"Lemme give you a quick run down..." he starts, opening the box to pull out several sets of cards, as he sets them on the table. "There are five main colors in Magic. Red, Blue, White, Black, and Green. Each one of the colors have their own strengths and weaknesses...Yada Yada.."

You give a small nod, watching as he starts to spread a few cards over the table....And flips a few cards.

"Red's usually for aggressive styles...constantly attacking, and putting the pressure on. It's a good one to start, if you want to be bold and Courageous. Blue is about learning to control the battlefield, and usually slowing the pace down. It takes a lot of Willpower, or Knowledge when you're starting though. White is usually about playing defensively, stalling things out, and biding your time to strike. You might want to have a lot of Endurance, or at least handle your Bladder well, lest you lead to something embarrassing. Green likes to play big monsters, or lots of little ones. It can be aggressive as well...Though, there tends to be a bit of Luck in drawing the right cards for the scenario...At least, when you're starting out... And, Black tends to be the high-risk, high reward style of deck. The sort of thing where the dark likes to Seduce it's targets into victory.....But, it could end badly, if you went too far."

You wonder why some of the words were emphasized with underlines, as he sets out some decks in particular.

"Your first deck will usually dictate how your experience goes with this game...." he starts, running over the cards. "But, you'll be able to use whatever, in time. Each deck's strategies have their own strengths and weaknesses...But, for now, picking a color is the best way to start."

You glance over the colors, thinking of the man's words as you make the most important decision..

===================================================================================================================================

1. Red: Adds to, and is governed by Courage

2. Blue: Adds to, and is governed by Willpower

3. White: Adds to, and is governed by Bladder

4. Green: Adds to, and is governed by Luck

5. Black: Adds to, and is governed by Seduction

Stats:

Deck Color: ???
Deck Strategy: ???
Record: 0-0-0
Panties: Clean, and Dry
Toilet Need: Low
Extra Items: H-Ticket, Androgynous Clothes, Simple Underwear.

Stats:

Courage: 1
Bladder: 2
Luck: 2

I'm a blue player, through and through. (Well, more like a blue-red player, but so far we're focusing in on one color.)

Blue also has nice, water-based imagery, and a lot of fun cards recently.

Edit: Also! If the shopkeep is about to give us a free welcome deck (as I suspect he is), the blue deck's rare card is really sweet for a new player.

Edited by DerivativeWings (see edit history)

You lightly sit there, and think for a while....Thinking about what he had told you.

You aren't terribly prominent in any of those manners....But, if you have an idea of which way to go, then you should be able to proceed...

"I'm thinking......" You start, quietly... "Either....Black....Or White....Yes..White."

The man gives you a small smirk, closing his one visible eye as he starts filing through some cards, shuffling some up.

"White or black huh? Confident in your bladder, and seduction?" he muses, as you pause for a bit...and lightly avert your gaze shyly.

"W..well, it just....."  you stammer out lightly, as he starts chuckling a bit, and sets a bunch of cards before you.

"Let's focus on white for now." he remarks, lightly. "Pick up seven cards. I'll teach you how the game works now."

You lightly pick up the top seven cards, glancing them over as he pulls out a deck of cards himself, and starts to shuffle them.

"Alright, so..." he calls, as he picks up seven from his own. "I'll let you take the first move. You wanna look through your hand for any 'Lands'. In your case, Look for a card that says 'Plains' on it."

You glance at your cards,  and see that you have three that say 'Plains' on them....And a few other cards that say other things.

"Once during each of your turns, you can play a land. These let you play your other cards. Notice the cost on the card called 'Sacred Cat?'"

You glance over to another card, with a small feline on it...And a single white symbol in the top right.

"That's the mana cost. Symbols are costs that have to be of a certain color. Any numbers can be paid with any other mana. For now, you can only play a 1, or with the white symbol. So, land, then that would be your best bet."

You nod, setting down the plains, and then the cat..As he gestures with his fingers a bit.

"When you play a card, you have to 'Tap' the land...Which is done by turning it sideways."

You nod, and go to do that, as he leans back.

"There are other types of cards, but I'll get to them in a bit. Now, It'll come to me, and..."

You play cards for a few minutes, setting up more and more lands, and finding out what kind of cards there are. There are Creatures, which you use to attack with..Sorcery cards, which are one-use cards that affect the board...Instants, which can do that, but at anytime, instead of just during your turn. Enchantments, which don't fight, but give you a benefit...Artifacts, which are tools similar to Enchantments...and..

"Alright, so you've learned the basics." your teacher muses, as he leans back a bit in his chair. "At a few points in the game, you'll find time to interact with your opponent. These will affect the outcome of the game in a way you might not realize immediately. Some people are easily baited, for example...Or, tricked into doing other things..."

You give a small nod, as he leans forward again, glancing over the board.

"For example, right now we're at a stalemate." he remarks, gesturing over some creatures on the board. "If you have a card to destroy them all, it could be wise to use it now. Or, you could wait and see if I play something bigger. Or, you could try to goad me into trying to break it....."

You glance over your cards, seeing a card that says 'Destroy all creatures' on it.....But, the fact he says so gives you pause....

"Though, I'd also imagine now is about when you're feeling the check against stats." he adds, in a low hum. "So, be mindful of that. Unless...."

Your legs press together slightly at this, the slow movement of the game, coupled with his own careful play...Teaching you how to play, and you picking a deck that makes your games take a longer time....

You can feel a slight pounding in your bladder, the remnants of your lunch running through your body finally..And giving you a light nudging. You probably should end this game quicker...

==============================================================================================================================

Tutorial: In a game of Magic (In this world), outcomes are (Mostly) decided between two things! A person's Corresponding Deck stat....And the [Interactive] Parts of the duel. These can prompt several different outcomes, depending on the comparisons between stats....And, choosing wisely may let you beat people better than you....Or, even lose to those weaker.

1. Try to clear up the stalemate! [Will rely on a bit of (Luck) That your opponent doesn't play something better.)

2. Try to goad your opponent into breaking the stalemate. (Will rely on a bit of Willpower to properly incite them.)

3. Try to break through the stalemate yourself! (Will require a bit of Courage to make some bold attacks.)

4. Attempt to finish his sentence. [and by extension, a naughty thought] (Will test your Seduction to put the image in his mind...and perhaps illicit some pity or lust.)

5. This doesn't change the plan! Keep holding back! (Will continue making checks against your Bladder.)

[Optional: Physical actions.]

Tutorial: Physical Actions, while they don't usually affect the game as much, may add to your chances of success, depending on the action. Some people are more vulnerable to certain provocations. Stats raised in this way are not permanent gains.

1. Say a light prayer to the Deity of your choice. [May increase Luck for the check]

2. Make a gesture with your hands. (May Raise Willpower for the Check.)

3. Adjust yourself in the chair, so you're leaning forward. (May raise Courage for the check.)

4. Openly squirm, emphasize your bust, or otherwise posture lewdly. (May raise Seduction for the check.)

5. Hold yourself, and cross your legs to hold out. (May raise Bladder for checks.)

6. Other (Suggest a physical action, and which stat it would govern.)

Stats:

Deck Color: White
Deck Strategy: ???
Record: 0-0-0
Panties: Clean, and Dry
Toilet Need: Medium
Extra Items: H-Ticket, Androgynous Clothes, Simple Underwear.

Stats:

Courage: 1
Bladder: 3
Luck: 2