Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

How many people into Omo do you know (real life)

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Stanley, I have had so many g/fs tell me about that they have done this at some time or other that, I honestly assumed  all girls did it in those situations, whether into wetting or not!   which is wh

I never have. Like you, I've never discussed my fetish with anyone. It always amazes me when I here that people have openly discussed their omo kinks with friends. I admire their bravery as this is so

No one really. It is a scary fetish to talk about openly so none of my IRL friends know.

I pretty much only talk about my fetishes in fetish communities although a couple of friends discovered my interest and they weren't really fans of it, no judgment attached to it, but totally wasn't their thing and they didn't understand how it could be pleasurable or interesting.

I really doubt that any of my family or friends though shares the interest and I haven't talked about it with them. Although I'm obsessed with bathrooms in general, so I figure if anyone found out I was interested in this it wouldn't be like a huge shocker. You mean the woman who never shuts up about toilets and bathrooms and all things scatological and who has written books on that topic (non-fetish books) also has a fetish for these things and publishes fetish novels under a pseudonym, who would have guessed?!

Edited by DesperateJill
Posted twice (see edit history)

I am probably the oldest person here. I had one omo friend in high school. She later identified as lesbian and I didn't see her anymore.

My first wife of nine years (when I was in my 20s and early 30s) was someone I met through non fetish, ordinary circumstances but it turned out she was into messing and we had a lot of fun with that.

My second wife (during my late 30s and early 40s) , of seven years, was generally kinky and would do almost anything. She did a lot of omo for me though it was not really a major fetish for her. (She had others.)

When we parted, she set me up with a friend of hers (I was in my mid 40s) who was genuinely into omo, though we only had a few experience together, as we had very little in common.

Then I started going online and met one gal during my late 40s, who was into it, but we never were able to meet in real life.

Now, since my late 50s,  I have a "friend with benefits" named Pamela whom I have mentioned many times here. She is a genuine omo girl who is really into it as a fetish. Interestingly enough, I did not meet her through fetish circles, just in an ordinary way, it just turned out that we were both into it. We can't really be in a conventional relationship because we have very different lives and live far apart, but when we get together a few times a year, omo is always part of our fun.

2 who I've met in person, maybe another 5-10 people who I've 'met' virtually over webcam (back in the experience project/msn days).

I've also met a few people in person over the years who I've suspected might have an omo kink but never admitted it!

Met plenty of people with other kinks, light bondage/BDSM seems to be a common one, but omo seems to be pretty rare.

7 hours ago, mystic dreamer said:

I am probably the oldest person here. I had one omo friend in high school. She later identified as lesbian and I didn't see her anymore.

My first wife of nine years (when I was in my 20s and early 30s) was someone I met through non fetish, ordinary circumstances but it turned out she was into messing and we had a lot of fun with that.

My second wife (during my late 30s and early 40s) , of seven years, was generally kinky and would do almost anything. She did a lot of omo for me though it was not really a major fetish for her. (She had others.)

When we parted, she set me up with a friend of hers (I was in my mid 40s) who was genuinely into omo, though we only had a few experience together, as we had very little in common.

Then I started going online and met one gal during my late 40s, who was into it, but we never were able to meet in real life.

Now, since my late 50s,  I have a "friend with benefits" named Pamela whom I have mentioned many times here. She is a genuine omo girl who is really into it as a fetish. Interestingly enough, I did not meet her through fetish circles, just in an ordinary way, it just turned out that we were both into it. We can't really be in a conventional relationship because we have very different lives and live far apart, but when we get together a few times a year, omo is always part of our fun.

Not quite I was born first half last century

23 hours ago, PrincessPeeach said:

Interesting….I’d love to hear more about that, by PM if you prefer.I’m curious (as a normal person in a committed relationship with an uninterested partner). How did it end up going? 

I have the same experience meeting someone on here, and then meeting irl a few times, despite both our significant (uninterested) others creating some limitations. Happy to share some more details if you're interested.

Closer to the original topic, over the years, I've met over a dozen others who are into omo (but on other forums). It was great on so many levels. Even just being in the presence of someone with the same interests was very comforting in a mental sense. It made me feel better when I saw with my own eyes that there are other 'normals' who are into omo.

Some of the people I met became friends, which really helped me accept this side of myself a bit more.

With an ex-girlfriend we both enjoyed being tied so we couldn't use the toilet and then peeing during sex.  The ex-wife would pee on me during sex, often in the bath, and would tie me to the bed and tease me to be allowed a bottle to go in, and we'd sometimes go to the pub in underwear that wouldn't allow use of a public toilet so we could play when we got home.

Other than that, not a single person.

I don't know anybody definitely into omo, but there are a couple people who wouldn't surprise me if they were. Both are people I met in college.

The first one I'll talk about held her pee all day in middle and high school and continued to hold in college despite increased restroom availability. She was also really interested when we talked about bulging, and in fact she is one of only a few people with whom I have talked about measuring my belly before and after peeing to see the size difference my bulge makes. We also have talked really in-depth about various holding/peeing records (longest time held, longest pee, etc.) and our stories about how/why we first started holding. Pee has just made it onto the list of things it's normal for us to talk about.

The other was a classmate a few semesters ago. The class met shortly after lunch, and one day she rushed out of the room at the end. I caught up, and upon seeing me, she smiled, slowed her pace to stay alongside me, and said to me, "Sorry to rush out like that. I just drink a lot at lunch so always have to pee during this class, but it's too short to be worth getting up in the middle so I just hold it." I can't help but wonder if it was intentional. At the end of every class after that we would go up the stairs together and split off, me out of the building to the transit station and her on into the building to the bathroom. We later talked about that and some other pee stuff on Snapchat, and I told her about my bulges. When I did so, I said, "This may be oversharing. If so, I'm sorry." She replied, "I think oversharing is a good thing, and I don't think that's oversharing." I then said yeah I don't think my bulging is weird; I think it's cool, and she replied "right!" which is saying something because she almost never used punctuation but bothered to stick an exclamation point on that. Those are the only two pee-related conversations we've ever had, but they're plenty enough to make me wonder. We still text each other from time to time, but I'm afraid to mention pee again.

On 8/27/2021 at 12:31 AM, PrincessPeeach said:

Interesting….I’d love to hear more about that, by PM if you prefer.I’m curious (as a normal person in a committed relationship with an uninterested partner). How did it end up going? 

As someone who's been in a similar situation...

It works, as a sort of "mutual interest" and absolutely not a sexual thing, with clear (but unstated) boundaries. That was really just mutual holding - I don't know how well it'd work with some of the other aspects of omo!

I met 7 people who were, more or less, into omorashi.

A guy and girl at the very beginning of the exploration of my kinks.

Then, I experimented wetting (and also messing) with a guy I dated for a year. 

After him, over the years, I met other 4 guys with this fetish. Only casual sex, by the way. 

I met all this people thanks to Tinder or Grindr, always premising my kinks.

I have technically not met anyone that I am sure of.  However, there was once a boy in class one day in high school whose friends were "challenging" him to drink a large amount of water.  It seemed obvious he had convinced them to do this, as he was VERY enthusiastic, while his two friends were more confused.  Throughout the class he kept making comments about what a massive amount of water he had drank and how he had to pee, while grinning.

That was an interesting sight.

i once let a dude at work scroll through my phone cause i didnt care, at this point i joke about having a pee fetish all the time, then he looks at me with wide eyes and a smile and makes a pee dance gesture and i was like yuuuuuup, then the next day while we were ripping on eachother he said "well atleast i dont have a wetting fetish" and 4 ppl in the shop turned their head and asked huh? and i just confess, then it became a joke amongst guys to fake pee dance and say "bro i gotta go" and ill say" just let it out then my guy" but the girls i worked with 1, told me she had a spit fetish and the other girl months later sent me a snapchat of her pissed pants she got while skate boarding, i keep my fetish chill by the way, i do feel like there are alot of dudes with this fetish that just come off creepy or wrong, its all about how you naturally come off.