Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

MESSING and Wetting Dares (please be warned!)

WARNING: This thread will contain explicit references to messing (pooping).

A thread on wetting dares recently (re)started by AudreyLovesPee has proved quite popular. It occurred to me that there are some dares that some of us might be interested in (me for example), but that it would be inappropriate put on that thread because they have to do with messing (even if possibly also with wetting). So as not to cause anyone offence, I'd like to suggest a similar but separate thread where actual or possible messing is an acceptable part of the fun. (I hope this doesn't violate any rules when done in this way!) So dare away!

I will put a dare of my own below to start the ball rolling.

Messing only version: This is an adaptation of a dare I posted on the wetting dares thread a couple of days ago. To do it you need to use an app like Random Alarm or the Mindfulness Bell which will let you schedule a bell or alarm to go off at random times within your setting of a minimum and maximum time between bells/alarms. For this dare, set it to go off randomly every 10 to 30 minutes. To do this version of the dare you need to be able to poop (obviously), or it won't be much fun. The object of the game is to mess your pants following the rules that will be given.

- Get dressed in the clothes that you want to mess yourself in.

- Do anything you like while you wait for the bell to ring.

- When you hear the bell (or alarm), stop what you're doing for a moment and push a bit so as to encourage a bowel movement for 10 seconds, then stop pushing. You can adjust the details to suit yourself. For me, ten seconds isn't long enough to actually mess my pants the first time I do this unless I'm already really very desperate, or unless I push really hard (which is not what is required), so the first time it rings you probably won't be messy yet. Just go back to what you were doing and await the next bell, and so on until one of the times the ten second rule results in you messing your pants.

- Note: If you are desperate to poop already, don't push when the bell rings but relax and stop holding back waiting for the inevitable to happen.

- As soon as you have counted ten seconds from when you start to gently push or start to relax, you must stop pushing or relaxing.

- If you are pooping yourself when the ten seconds end, you must try hard to squeeze it off and not let the rest come out, even if you're desperate to go. That will be difficult but you will have to wait for the next bell during which time you will probably be very desperate. When the bell rings again, just relax for ten seconds and enjoy the exquisite pleasure of what happens next!

- When the bell rings and you can't do any more because you've done it all in your pants, you have completed the dare. Well done. If not then you must repeat the whole dare the next time you are able to poop again.

VARIANT WITH BOTH MESSING AND WETTING

Another way to play it is that each time the bell rings, in addition to the above, you should also pee yourself for one second (only). When the time arrives where the bell rings and you can't poop any more, empty your bladder into your pants!

- Accidentally peeing: Sometimes some people will find themselves involuntarily peeing while trying to do this challenge. It's OK if pee accidentally comes out into your pants when the bell has just rung and you're trying to poop, that's allowed, but no peeing between bells. If you need to pee just hold it by any means possible. If some pee leaks out your punishment is that you won't be allowed to pee at all when the next bell rings! If you empty your bladder before you have emptied your bowels, that is a fail and you will have to start the whole dare again another time.

Good luck!

Edited by alexwbj (see edit history)

I've been farting for a few hours, knowing each time I was pushing my luck. I was putting my kid to sleep when I felt the surge of an impending mess about to escape I struggled through my shower, so much so I had to sit on my heel a few times finally I turned off the water as I stepped toward the toilet I felt a mushy load creepy between my cheeks I lunged for the toilet as I involuntarily clenched making a mess of my buttcrack.

I've tried my own dare (the random alarm one) twice, yesterday and today. I included wetting both times.

Yesterday I wore my oldest blue jeans and today some metal-grey slacks. But the big difference is that yesterday I hadn't pooped properly for days. The experience was awesome, including real bad poop desperation at one point because the ten-second push had moved my log to the launchpad (so to speak) and now it was demanding to be released. The next bell seemed to take forever! When it finally came, I didn't push at all, just relaxed, and there are no words to describe the feeling of what happened next, but you can try to imagine it. There still wasn't time for everything to go into my pants that time, so I squeezed off when time was up and had to wait again before I could give my jeans a refill.

Today was different because after yesterday's massive poop, I only had an other small one lined up. It was still fun, but naturally different. So the moral of the story is, this is a fun game to play but the results do vary according to the state you're in, and I recommend trying it with a full BM on its way if you really want to have an awesome time.

Anyone else tried this? Please do tell what happened.

I wonder... Who is brave enough to give an intentional messing in a park a try? Doesn't have to be in front of anybody, just in a place public enough to have an element of risk of being seen.

Another dare is to try pushing or letting go regularly (Messing, but wetting works as well), say, every half hour, and see how long it takes to fill and/or soak their clothes! Do tell us how long you lasted, if so. :P

On ‎2018‎-‎02‎-‎16 at 7:47 AM, Darksyn said:

I wonder... Who is brave enough to give an intentional messing in a park a try? Doesn't have to be in front of anybody, just in a place public enough to have an element of risk of being seen.

When it's not a diarrhea one and you're wearing non-tight clothes you have maybe 99% of chances to being unnoticed. Messing simply won't be visible through your clothes.

Yes, I've tried it few times at the streets and it's not a big deal, at least when you consider being (or not) noticed by people around.

On 2/15/2018 at 10:47 PM, Darksyn said:

Honestly I’d love to do this, but with a diaper on so I don’t stain my clothes.  I wet myself in public all the time wearing a diaper, so messing might be really fun too. 

• 3 months later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Its almost 6pm where I am, just got home from work. I have some really great diapers and a lot of drinks (including alcohol). Can someone give me a dare? I may not have a lot in me to mess, but I can always put something up there 😛 You can make the dare as public or not public as you want, and I’ll respond with photo proof I did it B) for reference, im a guy but i can pass as a girl and crossdress for fun