Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Your first time

Guest wetguyy10

Guest wetguyy10

What did you wet the first time you peed yourself on purpose?  For me i think I was about 13 and I peed in my white underwear lol and then showered in them to clean them up a bit. I remember feeling so scared and excited to do it.  Then I realized how naughty and fun it was.(: please comment your experiences!

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is going to sound quite ridiculous, but I was 6, and my mom was there. I had witnessed a boy in my class have an accident that day, and found it weirdly exciting - kept imagining what would

If I arrived at the seaside with my parents as a child wanting to go, I always enjoyed getting in the sea and letting out my warm pee in the cold sea in my swimming trunks, but I don't count that, it

First time I peed myself was in my underwear over the toilet, that progressed to the bathtub, which progressed to using towels as diapers in bed. When I was places where there were babies (like my aun

Guest wetguyy10
6 hours ago, Uniee said:

I've "wet" towels quite a bit years.. as part of mastrubation... but actually peeing myself only started lash year when I made my account on here.. I'm a bit of an exhibitionist so wetting myself, filiming it, and getting likes and comments from others is a big turn on.

Well why don't you make one today (; I'll give you the biggest complement ever! 

The first thing I peed in was a pair of jeans from my school uniform.  I was standing in line for the bathroom really desperate and there was only one stall.  I think I spurted by accident twice and a wet patch showed.  After the third spurt I let the rest out on purpose.  I liked how it felt and I kept on doing it, standing in line (there were some days where I reached the toilet and went normally), raising my hand to ask permission (I always wanted them to say so I could fidget in my seat and later start peeing myself) or stand up to ask permission doing a pee dance and holding (if they said yes I would either get to the bathroom and pee on the toilet or wet on the way there, if they said no I would plead and pee my self in front of them as I pleaded with them)

1 hour ago, johnnyc82 said:

The first thing I peed in was a pair of jeans from my school uniform.  I was standing in line for the bathroom really desperate and there was only one stall.  I think I spurted by accident twice and a wet patch showed.  After the third spurt I let the rest out on purpose.  I liked how it felt and I kept on doing it, standing in line (there were some days where I reached the toilet and went normally), raising my hand to ask permission (I always wanted them to say so I could fidget in my seat and later start peeing myself) or stand up to ask permission doing a pee dance and holding (if they said yes I would either get to the bathroom and pee on the toilet or wet on the way there, if they said no I would plead and pee my self in front of them as I pleaded with them)

So you peed yourself in school most days?

Also, about what age was this, and did it last throughout you entire school years?]

What did your peers, parents, etc. think?

4 hours ago, BENAir01 said:

So you peed yourself in school most days?

Also, about what age was this, and did it last throughout you entire school years?]

What did your peers, parents, etc. think?

I always played it off as "accidents".  This was about age 6.  When you're little people (including your peers) are more accepting of accidents.  This wasn't an everyday occurrence but in 1st grade I can say I peed myself close to 30 times that school year, as I got older I started doing it less and less (had a few real accidents) but after I started 4th grade I stopped completely (was doing it at home on the shower and sitting on the toilet (did it when I was about to wash up) so I washed my underwear on the shower.

4 hours ago, johnnyc82 said:

I always played it off as "accidents".  This was about age 6.  When you're little people (including your peers) are more accepting of accidents.  This wasn't an everyday occurrence but in 1st grade I can say I peed myself close to 30 times that school year, as I got older I started doing it less and less (had a few real accidents) but after I started 4th grade I stopped completely (was doing it at home on the shower and sitting on the toilet (did it when I was about to wash up) so I washed my underwear on the shower.

Interesting!

• 1 year later...

when i was a little boy six years old i had a friend

that peed his pants every day every time i saw him

he had cd size wet spot  on his pants  i wanted to

pee my pants like him so i started peeing my pants

a little every day i got used to it and liked it so much

then i found 2 more friends that peed pants

i stoped peeing pants every day when i was 14 years old

This is going to sound quite ridiculous, but I was 6, and my mom was there.

I had witnessed a boy in my class have an accident that day, and found it weirdly exciting - kept imagining what would it be like if that had happened to me.

So I got home that day, my mom drew me a bath, and I bluntly asked her if I could pee through my panties before getting in the bathtub. She was really confused and asked me why the hell I wanted to do that, so I said it was just out of curiosity - because I'd never had an accident and several of my friends had had them at some point, so I felt "left out" (lol). She obviously found it weird, but just kinda laughed it off as a weird-kid-thing and let me go through with it.

Back then it wasn't necessarily erotic, but I remember it did feel good. I started experimenting more and more with it the following years, until eventually I figured out I enjoyed watching others/hearing their stories way more than I liked doing it myself.

Edited by wtv (see edit history)

This was long before I was aware of any interest in such, but I remember one day when I was very young, likely in kindergarten.  I must have been about 5 or 6. There was a chair right next to the teacher whenever we were on a rug and she was telling stories or something. I couldn't really understand nor do I remember much about it, but the girl I liked had to sit up there next to the teacher after she wet herself.

Well...I say liked because I had never seen anything like her. She was like a fairy, light in color and golden haired like most princesses I'd seen in books and movies, and the most heartmelting smile a child could produce.

Maybe that's why I remember the plaid dress or white stockings she was wearing while I was the only one in the whole freaking class who had on an honest to God school uniform. Bleh.

Let's call her Felicity. 

Anyways there sat Felicity, and I barely listened to the story the teacher was telling but instead watched Felicity the whole time, maybe staring at the slightly yellow markings on her white stockings. And all that time I thought of how cool it was to be in such a seat of honor, right next to the *teacher.*

Looking back,  it's probably because the teacher didn't want to get the rug wet. My kid brain didn't know that and simply longed it to be that high up, sitting a few heads taller than the other students, at the right hand of the one in charge... It seemed that the cost was a fair bit of dignity, and my worst nightmare to this day. Did I do it?

Spoiler: yes. 

I was extremely nervous during this time, as this time would be different from all the other times I'd wet myself-- hey, you're a kid, you have accidents. It happens.  But one doesn't often hear of purpos-ents.

And so I made myself wait, glancing at the toilet which was actually really close by and worried that I would get caught at what I was doing. No one knew, really, but when you're doing something you know is naughty you just feel very obvious, you know?

All I had to do to escape at any point and rush into the heaven a mere handful of yards away was raise my hand.  The familiar fear and panic I'd known all too well just before an accident set in and I forced myself to keep my hand down... which oddly enough was easier than I thought.

It wasn't long before I couldn't hold it any longer, wetting my uniform skirt, stockings, and floor... completely humiliated, but as I predicted, I got what I thought was the seat of honor...

And if I think about it hard enough, maybe I even winked at Felicity when I was up there.

6 hours ago, wtv said:

I bluntly asked her if I could pee through my panties before getting in the bathtub. She was really confused and asked me why the hell I wanted to do that, so I said it was just out of curiosity - because I'd never had an accident and several of my friends had had them at some point, so I felt "left out" (lol). She obviously found it weird, but just kinda laughed it off as a weird-kid-thing and let me go through with it.

That’s fantastic, funny and quite adorable. Full marks to your mom for accepting that bit of unexpected kid weirdness.

For a long time I thought I was the only kid to be so curious about what it felt like, to be little and have an accident, or to wet when I was a baby. It sure seems like a heck of a lot of kids actually shared this curiosity. 

On purpose? Well, I've yet to do a full wetting since I don't have the luxury of living alone or with someone I feel comfortable explaining this to. However, twice in recent times I've able to successfully fill my pads(ironically, bladder control pads that my mom gets free from her insurance and has me use as menstrual pads) with pee to the point of overflowing. I normally stop as soon as the pee begins to spill over, and just finish in the toilet, but this is mainly because I'm currently staying in someone else's house so I'm trying to not get pee on anything not mine, even the floors.

I can't remember, it was so long ago. But it would've been in the shower (standing clear of the running water at the time for the full experience), before showering myself off in my wet pants/shorts, changing into something dry, and then doing my laundry without anyone knowing what really happened. Not sure why I did it the first time, probably because I've always had a thing for it and wanted to try it without anyone finding out.

Of course I thought I was the only one until I was like 20 and started doing google searches and learned that this fetish in all its forms had a name.