Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female (Request) Girls wetting with loud hissing pee?

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

mrwetting-1353136940648902663-20210124_012601-vid1.mp4

I'd like to revive the hissing topic with this clip that I just found on Eroprofile - I hope it's not a repost, it was definitely new to me: Jeans wetting - EroProfile.m4v I also like t

I just found another one with some very nice hissing... yummy! KikiVega - parking lot jeans piss hiss.mp4

On 4/2/2021 at 12:13 PM, JensH2 said:

I'd like to revive the hissing topic with this clip that I just found on Eroprofile - I hope it's not a repost, it was definitely new to me:

I also like the casual interaction between the woman and the cameraman and the fact that she was a little "pee-shy" when trying to wet the for first time. And of course: turn up your speakers, there's some significant hisssssss pissssss in this clip! 🥰

Aside from the hissing sound and the jeans wetting (both of which I love), it's clear she really enjoyed it and while it sounds like this is her first wetting, something tells me it won't be her last. 🙂

I've been here for a few years and I sometimes still can't get used to the fact that I get to see girls wetting themselves for real and enjoying it as much as I enjoy both seeing it and doing it myself. (And these are just the ones who are comfortable posting it for the world to see; male or female, there's probably way more people in the world who wet for fun but keep it hidden all around.)