Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female (Request) Girls wetting with loud hissing pee?

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

mrwetting-1353136940648902663-20210124_012601-vid1.mp4

I'd like to revive the hissing topic with this clip that I just found on Eroprofile - I hope it's not a repost, it was definitely new to me: Jeans wetting - EroProfile.m4v I also like t

I just found another one with some very nice hissing... yummy! KikiVega - parking lot jeans piss hiss.mp4

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/14/2018 at 2:45 AM, ELagrange said:

This video is another Japanese girl that did not reach the toilet in time to prevent an accident.  As she enters the stall she starts peeing into her panties.  She can do nothing else but go down onto her knees to prevent the pee splashing everywhere.  This is a rear view as she totally floods her panties all over the floor with a very loud hissing audible.  There is a clean-up scene afterwards as she tries to do damage control.  She removes her pink pantie afterwards and put them into her handbag to continue with her day without any panties under her short skirt. 

Warning: there are pixelated nudity in this one. 

Enjoy

Ed

püèpéépéëpüùpüÿpéâpâ+pü¬péï-2 - Japanese girl cant get her panties down in time and floods them all over the floor with a long loud hissing.flv

Picked this one at random 'cause I had to quote one of 'em; haven't watched them yet. But I did want to say thank you for all these!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...