Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

My now ex-lover blew away my sites and surveys

My now ex-lover blew away my sites and surveys when he got upset about my omorashi fetish.  Problem is I saved passwords and user-ids so I would auto login. So he blew away both sites and weekly account,  as well as my survey planet account. Weekly support is for all intents and purposes nonexistent as they have not responded to my trouble tickets to restore my account and sites. So I will have to rebuild from scratch. If anyone downloaded my stories or survey results I would appreciate copies. My email is [email protected]

Oh well...

That sucks, what an asshole. :( I hope weebly support can help you get your sites back. If you saved your logins in the browser you should be able to get them back in the settings somewhere. I know you can do that in Firefox and Chrome. IE keeps them on the control panel somewhere, but I don't know about Edge or others. I think I saved a few of your stories, so if I find them I will send them to you.

Please keep writing. I love your stories and hope this experience doesn't discourage you.

• 1 month later...
On 02/03/18 at 4:17 PM, princesstess said:

My now ex-lover blew away my sites and surveys when he got upset about my omorashi fetish.  Problem is I saved passwords and user-ids so I would auto login. So he blew away both sites and weekly account,  as well as my survey planet account. Weekly support is for all intents and purposes nonexistent as they have not responded to my trouble tickets to restore my account and sites. So I will have to rebuild from scratch. If anyone downloaded my stories or survey results I would appreciate copies. My email is [email protected]

Oh well...

hang in there...

Depending on the strength of your passwords we could also try brute forcing the password out of the sites, maybe try to reverse engineer what the passwords and the email could have been, that would shorten the time. Either get some bots (don't do this, this is illegal!) or have it distributed over some parts of the community, maybe ask some admin if he would like to do it over the website (opt in of course), that would be really cool feature, in two or three weeks we could have the passwords, I guess. Is any admin here? What would you say? OK, just kidding, even though this would be glorious. Maybe you want to do some backups, you might also want to encrypt these. Depending on what system you are it could be a good idea to write some scripts. (For example using veracrypt container and den rsync everything once mounted, at least that is how I would do it on linux) On the restoring side of things I cannot help you, I am sorry. If you want to have a script I could try doing that, at least for the linux side of things.

Tess, I'm so sorry I completely forgot about getting the stories for you. I do have a good collection of them scattered across a couple computers. It might take me a little time to collect and format them, but I'll try to send you a few of them later today. I also have a a few articles and captions that you did. I think I have some of the poll results, but I can't find them right now. I'll send those too if I turn them up. Again, super sorry to have forgotten about this.

• 3 weeks later...