Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Has anyone measured their bladder size?

On 2/2/2018 at 11:43 PM, Bulge_Lover said:

And that's not even spectacular. Kari Byron of Mythbusters can hold 1500, there's a video of a German woman peeing just about two liters, and a woman from the holdingit minuteboard did 2200 once. I also have a basically confirmed story from a nurse friend of mine about a woman who released 2500ml after being trapped in a car for seventeen hours. There's some incredible holders out there.

I recall that Mythbusters show where Kari Byron easily beat her two male cast members. Moreover, I was quite curious what her impressive pee time was as Tony and Grant seemed to be talking for quite a while while she was in there urinating. It wouldn't  be too far-fetched to believe their conversation may have been edited, lest her duration be perceived as "erotically" spectacular by the viewers. 

Ah yes, superior female bladder capacity in the name of science. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I think ttheres a lot of variation. The only trend ive seen is that girls seem to have much smaller capacities. A lot of guys on here are getting well over a liter while a lot of girls are struggling

I can easily hold around 1.5L (1.7 to 1.9L if i push myself) & my all time best is exactly 2115mLs. I know for sure cause i went into a graduated cylinder (had to rinse it with plenty of acet

I've measured on a few occasions (those in the discord would know; I usually log my holds there). There was one time where I held it for hours on a bus, came home bursting, and managed to let out 1.7L

Posted Images

Omg, I'm amazed by so many people here. I've never measured before, but I'm pretty sure that my results would be pathetic. 😅 I suspect that I have interstitial cystitis (currently undiagnosed). I've always had issues with anxiety and frequent urges. I actually have a problem where I'm very often dehydrated. I don't like drinking a lot, because then I have to pee a lot. I spent some time trying bladder training and kegels, and that actually helped, but then I stopped doing it. I need to start that up again. 

On 7/3/2022 at 4:54 AM, Spectator9 said:

This site will attract large bladdered people, as it's one of the few places where they can report and compare their sizes.  So those of us who can't hold anywhere near as much needn't feel bad about it.  From all I've read, the "average" person can hold 500-600 mL, and perhaps 10-15% can hold one liter.  

I think it also matters where people find their limits. A lot of people not into omo will give up with a slight pain in their bladders, while people who love holing will easily push themselves past that point imo. With my experience of talking to women who were interested into omo, at least half of them were able to hold 800-1000 ml with good motivation. Even the ones who rarely did severe holds before.

• 3 months later...

I'll bump this thread with my experience

I have regularly held my pee and measured since my late teens. First hold 550ml, after a few sessions was regularly reaching 830ml. Max ever 1000ml, about 5 times. Seldom do I hold until I lose control. At some point the discomfort means that it's not fun anymore. 

When full, I get horny. Sometimes I get myself full because I'm horny. Masturbating while full has produced most of my 900+ml holds.

• 1 year later...
On 10/8/2022 at 9:53 AM, Holdingguy94 said:

Back when I was 18 years old I measured 800ml as a maximum, but now at 28 I can only hold 550ml.

I guess it's because I work from home a lot and can pee whenever I want, except for the moments I do a hold on purpose.

Set some limits for yourself.  Like peeing only at noontime and quitting time while drinking your usual amount of coffee.