Sign In

Has anyone measured their bladder size?

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I think ttheres a lot of variation. The only trend ive seen is that girls seem to have much smaller capacities. A lot of guys on here are getting well over a liter while a lot of girls are struggling

I can easily hold around 1.5L (1.7 to 1.9L if i push myself) & my all time best is exactly 2115mLs. I know for sure cause i went into a graduated cylinder (had to rinse it with plenty of acet

I've measured on a few occasions (those in the discord would know; I usually log my holds there). There was one time where I held it for hours on a bus, came home bursting, and managed to let out 1.7L

Posted Images

2 hours ago, Wombat48 said:

My maximum capacity when desperate is between a litre (painful) and 1200mls- can hardly walk!! Lol

done a few holds with guys on other sites and no  yet can hold more than me

amazed by the number of people in here reporting having 2 litre bladders!! :)

I'm not challenging anyone on their reported bladder size - I know that a two-liter bladder is possible, though it would be very rare.  However, I consider most self-reported Internet measurements, be they liters or inches or whatever, to be subject to some inaccuracy.  If you can pee out more than a full liter in one, uninterrupted session, you have a very large capacity! 

• 3 years later...
On 2/3/2018 at 5:43 AM, Bulge_Lover said:

And that's not even spectacular. Kari Byron of Mythbusters can hold 1500, there's a video of a German woman peeing just about two liters, and a woman from the holdingit minuteboard did 2200 once. I also have a basically confirmed story from a nurse friend of mine about a woman who released 2500ml after being trapped in a car for seventeen hours. There's some incredible holders out there.

That is really amazing...! 2500 ml in 17 hrs.
But I guess she will have been an excellent holder before – else her bladder would not have stretched like this and she would not have been able to hold such a quantity for such a long time without a lot of hard training...!!! 🌹😲

• 3 weeks later...

Getting back to the original question, of course we've measured our capacities! We're into omo 😂

My own is 1,800ml, and I've had ex GFs measure as follows (in size order):

• 600ml x 2
  • 700ml (my current GF, improved from 640ml the first time she measured for me)
  • 800ml
  • 1,080ml (had leaked on way home to measure, so possibly slightly more)
  • 1,100ml
  • 1,320ml (was not into it, didn't indulge me, this was her natural size. I'm devastated that someone so naturally well endowed never trained herself to extreme like I do - think what she could have done!)
  • 1,800ml
  • 2 weeks later...

I've measured on a few occasions (those in the discord would know; I usually log my holds there). There was one time where I held it for hours on a bus, came home bursting, and managed to let out 1.7L into a jug. My goal is to eventually reach 2L. I have a set drinking schedule I do every so often, and I try to push myself 5-10 minutes longer each time.

If I remember, I can record myself measuring some time (1.7L may not be too believable lol)

I have measured I think exactly once? and I still take it with a grain of salt due to the fact that circumstance can't be measured; in a hold specifically designed to be prolonged for a measure, where I just basically laid on my bed naked trying to create the optimal holding condition possible for maximum longevity, I was able to hold 1300ml when it got too bad. I might have been able to go longer, but I didn't want to risk leaking a bunch and losing volume if I pushed the envelope since I was going for a measuring ending.

However, optimal conditions, trying to survive a drive home is not. Or basically any other omo situation or trope. So I'm a little wishy washy on how accurate capacity information is in a realistic desperation sort of scenario. My capacity before caving would likely be less in a scenario like that, perhaps significantly.

Though I do wonder whether 1300ml was my peak, as its the only time I've measured. Maybe someday soon I'll try to replicate the optimal conditions and try again so I can have multiple results I can average out in the name of science.

Done a bit of measuring/weighing recently, which thinking about it I’m surprised I haven’t really got into much before, given I’m a numbers guy!

I don’t go for extreme holding/stretching so probably things are about average. Normal need (would go to the toilet given the chance) was around 250ml, strong need 350-500ml and urgent need getting to around 700ml, though haven’t tested my limits to real extremes!

Did an overnight nappy weighing as well which was about 1kg in excess of dry weight, so about 1 litre based on two “visits” (including morning wee before taking it off). I do tend to drink water before bed though.

23 hours ago, ryancorm said:

pgirl76 on holdingit chat has a record of 2.4L and she only allows herself to pee once everyday before she goes to bed. she usually pees 2.2-2.3L everyday.

Tbh with these kinds of records I tend to want at least some kind of proof, and as I remember she never shared a bladder bulge or anything else to support it with anyone. And with the text claims only I tend to be skeptical about someone peeing 2.2-2.3 liters every day tbh. Maybe it's truth and she's such a bladder queen for real, but it also could be that it's just a fantasy, like with many other people on the internet presenting imaginary identities or fantasies as they irl routine. I don't want to say it's the case, but if someone posts here "hey guys, I can hold 2 liters every day" it's really not enough for me to think "oh wow that's incredible but must be truth". I've been catfished too many times to believe everything off the bat...

I mean I myself peed a little over 2 liters a few times in my life, but no way I could do it daily, and it was very painful to achieve. Also, I've posted measuring jugs with my pee publicly many times, and with semi-private interactions/holds I was more than willing to show off my bladder bulges, bladder emptying videos etc. to others to prove how much I can hold.

I remember there was a Moonlight_Magic on the same board who held about 1.8-2 liters few times on her peak performance, but she was actually sharing multiple bladder bulge images with her stories.

Measured twice at home, almost exactly 800ml both times. That was at the 'uncomfortable and very distracted' level; not at serious risk of pissing myself but not interested in holding for longer without a better reason than curiosity and personal challenge.

On nights out I'd have times that felt more urgent, but they'd come and go. Hopefully if I get back from such a time bursting in the future, I'll remember to measure.

Edited by mousex
typo (see edit history)
  • 5 months later...

I never have. But, I know how much it can let out in one go. 🤣

I'd long considered myself somewhat above average, based on observations that most all my hiking partners needed a rest stop before me. But, I kinda revised my self-opinion after I was totally embarrassed by a date who mega drowned the puddle I'd just made. 

For those who want hard numbers, I'm a 13 or 14 according to this index. Not very impressive, I know. But, if it's any consolation, I'm definitely on the tall side.. 

The max I've measured myself is at 1,400 ml in a pitcher, intentionally holding. I blame compulsively hydrating for years on end. 

What's weird though is that I suffer from what I believe to be mild urge incontinence. I don't actually wet myself, but I'll randomly get the urge to piss so bad that I have to drop what I'm doing and walk to the bathroom. Despite this, I apparently have a good capacity. I'm currently recovering well from this issue.