Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female My new friend

• 3 months later...

Welp, it's been a rollercoaster the last several months, and the friend I brought up here... didn't work out. We never got a chance to do pee play. That said, I'm with somebody new who I'm pretty sure is going to stick around for a while, and I've brought up this fetish with her. She's open to it! She's kinky herself (although more in a traditional D/s way) and she's pretty unsqueamish due to her work (she's a nurse), so I have high hopes. I will, naturally, provide updates if we get up to anything interesting.

PS, she's brought up that, as a nurse, she has a bladder of steel, which will be interesting in its own right.

Edited by kochel428 (see edit history)

Aw, that's really beautiful ?

I've had the same experience, albeit to a lesser extent: my first couple of partners were so short-term I never had the chance to explore anything, and my next was a very long term partner but, while we did try some pee play, I could tell they just weren't into it and were just indulging me.

It was pretty incredible when, after that, I found somebody who was totally unfazed by the whole thing, and was amazingly creative with it - she even ended up on omorashi.org looking for ideas! Sadly we're no longer together, but perhaps one day with her permission I'll write a bit about what we got up to ?

My lady friend and I had a lovely day together, but toward the end of the night she wasn't feeling so well—she alluded to being gassy. We've spent most of the last few weeks together, and had already decided tonight we would spend the night apart. She got off the subway first, and by the time I got home, I was greeting by a pic of wet panties. Apparently, she leaned over to pet her cat, felt a big fart ready to come out, let it rip, and accidentally peed herself at the same time. I don't have her permission to share the pic, so I won't. But it got me good and hard to see that.

Also, I did a bit of a hold and wetting on Friday and got to talk to her about it. I feel like this is going to be good...

That's great to hear! I had a long drought after a particularly bad relationship, and I decided I wouldn't hide anything if I found someone. With my current wife, the first time I was at her house we had sex, then she ran to the bathroom and led with the door open. I told her how hot it was and the rest is history. 

Also, I briefly dated a nurse who had a bladder of steel. On our second date, she randomly brought up how once when she was younger she got caught on a shift that was so busy she didn't have a break for 12 hours. She didn't elaborate much, except that she had to pee so bad she couldn't concentrate and almost gave someone the wrong medication. She was into me, but I was too shy to do anything, so I never got to see if she was really into holding pee or it was just something that happened. 

• 3 weeks later...