Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female Charlotte, Geordi Shore

On ‎30‎/‎01‎/‎2018 at 8:51 AM, rachelkirwan said:

Not a repost, we've seen her bedwetting before though, this is a new one. 

I like how he asks 'what kind of 24 year old girl still pisses the bed...' Rachel timidly raises her hand. I can feel for this girl, that is absolutely me when I get that drunk, every time. 

Though she does get bladdered a lot.

Raises my hand as well in sympathy:unsure:  Another over 24 year old that wets her bed when she drinks !!   To top it off, the most likely time that I will forget to put a diaper on ......... when I'm drunk !!  Such a clever girl :blush: 

On ‎2018‎-‎01‎-‎30 at 7:15 PM, jean said:

Can someone post the clip (it's not available in my location)?

Thanks!

The same for me. Maybe it's unavailable outside the UK... The clip will be highly appreciated!

On ‎2018‎-‎01‎-‎30 at 1:51 AM, rachelkirwan said:

I like how he asks 'what kind of 24 year old girl still pisses the bed...' Rachel timidly raises her hand. I can feel for this girl, that is absolutely me when I get that drunk, every time. 

Could you please link the other Charlotte's bedwettings? I've seen here wetting her panties but not the bed.

On 1/29/2018 at 5:51 PM, rachelkirwan said:

Not just girls have this issue. I am a guy and would be raising my hand, that is me everytime I get drunk also, I don’t even have to completely drunk just a little tipsy. I have embarrassingly full on peed my pants sitting at a bar and I wasn’t even that drunk. Alcohol does horrible thing to my bladder.

Edited by rsb5400 (see edit history)

“Raises my hand as well in sympathy:unsure:  Another over 24 year old that wets her bed when she drinks !!   To top it off, the most likely time that I will forget to put a diaper on ......... when I'm drunk !!  Such a clever girl :blush: “

Missypee I am a guy and would be raising my hand. And, yes I always foget to put on a diaper when I am drinking unless I am with my GF. When I go out and drink and my GF is with me she will make I put a diaper on before hand or she will diaper me when I pass out. I embarrassingly soaked the bed when we first started dating, from then on she told if I get drunk and she is present I will wake up diapered. She inadvertently got me into diapers lol.

Well, we're living in a strange time, when someone known mainly for bladder-issues becomes a star...

But on the other hand I feel very sorry for her. As @rsb5400 and @Missypee mentioned above it's really problematic for an adult to pee pants after alcohol. But I still wonder what such person thinks when she's applying for the show? When it's clear that there will be A LOT of alcohol there is clear that sooner or later the accident will happen and it will be presented in show.