Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

How can I pee without anyone finding out?

A bit about me before we start; im a female, im still quite young so I live with my parents and nobody knows about my interest in peeing. 

Okay so I’m into this peeing pants stuff and I’ve always wanted to do it. Ive peed my undies while on the toilet but that’s it. My dream is to pee my pants and/or pee the bed without my parents and siblings finding out. My parents work lots so I have days where I’m with my brother only. I’m never alone sadly.

i would like to know ways I could pee without anyone knowing and not having a big mess. Much thanks!

Edited by ILoveToWet (see edit history)
11 hours ago, ILoveToWet said:

A bit about me before we start; im a female, im still quite young so I live with my parents and nobody knows about my interest in peeing. 

Okay so I’m into this peeing pants stuff and I’ve always wanted to do it. Ive peed my undies while on the toilet but that’s it. My dream is to pee my pants and/or pee the bed without my parents and siblings finding out. My parents work lots so I have days where I’m with my brother only. I’m never alone sadly.

i would like to know ways I could pee without anyone knowing and not having a big mess. Much thanks!

I'm having the same issues. For wetting the bed I still don't have a solution.

As for wetting you pants, I keep a special set of underwear which I soak (along with a special pair of pyjamas) whenever I happen to be home alone. Or sometimes I let out just a little, enough to make my underwear wet, but keep my pants dry. I hide the special set of clothes somewhere deep inside my closet, which no one ever goes into.

Hope I was helpful...

It depends on how far your siblings go ito your privacy. Do they enter your bedroom without knocking ? And if you say "do not enter", will they obey?

I've wet the bed when I was living with my parents, brothers and sisters, and no one noticed. I just made sure no one came in my room while I let it dry. But at least I had a waterproof bed cover since the day I had a new mattress.

I also peed my pants sometimes, but I didi it outside home to avoid the puddle in the house. I did it when I came back for dinner and in black pants, so I knew no one could see me going to my room and get changed. The black pants were for the neighbors not to see it as well. Then, I washed my clothes when I took a shower, and first dry it with the hair dryer and then let it dry in my cupboard. They never found out.

As Soaqueen said, the variation on privacy is a big factor. If you have non-intrusive family then it can definitely work but you have to be a bit cautious - I say that from experience of barely avoiding getting caught by my parents on a few occasions when I went a bit too far or got a bit too confident. I remember well trying to orchestrate my wetting around the ever present family and honestly I could never be as adventurous as I wanted because of logistics. Doesn't mean its impossible by any means though!

The obvious easy way is to do it in the shower. I used to wet myself in the shower and then rinse all the clothing thoroughly in the shower to remove the pee and odour. If it was just underwear I could easily put them somewhere discreet in my bedroom to dry, if it was jeans / trousers I'd usually temporarily store them somewhere hidden after wringing them out and then sneaking them into a wash. I normally planned this in advance and made sure there was a low chance that somebody would be hanging about on the path between my bathroom and bedroom. I kept two pairs of underwears for wetting and since they were rinsed fully each time I was able to keep them hidden in my bedroom with no odour issues.

You can do it in your bedroom while standing or sitting on towels but its something you have to be careful with if you need to avoid detection - I often underestimate how much liquid there actually is and when you aren't confined to a bathtub or shower its sometimes surprising how much there is... and it all needs somewhere to go! I did it a few times and you have to be really aware of how absorbent they are and how exactly you are going to clean and conceal them afterwards, you'd be surprised how wet and heavy a towel can become afterwards. Of course if you have a way to discreetly clean them and perhaps temporarily conceal them this would work fine, but I know for myself it felt like I was jumping through flaming hoops trying to navigate a soaking wet pee smelling towel around family presence :tongue:

Outside is obviously a great option for the pee puddle and run off but sadly something I could never do with the layout and logistics of my house. If I was more confident I probably could've pulled it off like Soaqueen but I never had the guts.  

Basically, as long as you can a) guarantee a level of privacy for a shortish period of time and b) have a way to conceal and clean your clothes its completely possible to do, I'd just advise starting slow and testing the boundaries before going further!

I was lucky I guess. My step sister was a bed wetter until she was 22. It was after her first child that she became dry... So all I did was wet my tracksuit pants and hide it in her wash basket... It got washed with her stuff and sorted with everyone else's in a huge pile, so no one was any the wiser. I got away with the odd wet bed sheet too. 

Privacy is 1st, Water proof or mattress protector is 2nd.

Drying space is 3rd, as everyone says.... You can wash in the shower. 

Another vote for wetting in the shower. You might also get away with wetting on the floor in the shower too and cleaning it up right away but that's definitely riskier.  Just give a discrete place to let things dry. Clothes dried like that will look wrinkled, but if you put them on for a while they will wrinkle out a bit and look more normal.

Do you do your own laundry?  If you have time alone late at night or early AM you could wet then throw it right in the laundry.

I also used to wear underwear under a bathing suit and wet that right before jumping in the ocean.

Getting underwear a little wet under fleece pajama pants (fleece is nearly waterproof kinda) can be fun too as long as the underwear can hold the liquid.

On 1/28/2018 at 8:36 PM, ILoveToWet said:

One thing i still do is make sure to drink a ton of water before you pee so your pee is almost water and wont smell. Then after you wet, wash your clothes in the sink and then take a bath towel and roll the clothes up inside the towel to dry.

i hope i helped!

Go to the park wearing a loose skirt (about knee length).  Kneel on the grass, with your feet apart so your bum is almost touching the ground.  Spread your skirt so it won't get wet, and just let your pee start dribbling through your knickers.  If you're really bursting you might lose control and be unable to stop.  But that won't matter.  Only you will know you're wetting yourself in public.  Once you've finished you should wait a bit so the puddle sinks in, and your underwear stops dripping.  You might even want to wee a little more before you stand up.

I peed my bed since i am 13 or so. I don´t think my mum found out. The trick was I used towels unter the sheet. After my pee and masturbation session I removed the towel and slept in the bed. In the morning it wasn´t so wet. My warmth dried it. The rest of wetness was gone by opening the bedcover for fresh air. Sorry for my bad english I come from germany.

• 3 years later...

Get a cup, fill it with water, take it to your room.  "Forget" to bring the cup back out after you drink it.  Then, stay up late enough that no one else will be awake.  Strip down to your underwear.  Hold the cup up to your underwear, then pee.  When morning comes, use the bathroom, and make sure no one is watching.  Take the cup with you.  When you go to wash your hands, pour the water down the drain.  Bring it back to your room, and then suddenly remember to take it back out into the kitchen.  Be the best child ever, and wash it for your parents, and put it in the dishwasher.  No one will ever know 😉

Another vote for the shower - that's what I used to do when I lived at home with my parents. After peeing, you can just rinse your underwear as you shower. Only thing is drying them afterwards. I used to put them over the radiator in my bedroom, or on a newspaper under the bed.

Of course that also should work for the skirt suggestion above - once back in your room, take off your underwear and hide it until you next take a shower and your can wash it out then. 

Well the safest way i could think to wet your bed is maybe don't wet it too much at once. Say in the middle of the night, if/when everyone asleep or just not paying attention, you could use the bathroom mostly, maybe even through your panties, and save the last little bit for wetting back in bed. That way you can wet a nice little puddle that could dry by the morning or not be super noticeable. Or if you have a day alone you could wet the bed as much as you felt comfortable with. But that's a far more problematic option for you I'd imagine. As for your pants, your main thing would be timing and/or privacy. If your brother is young enough to need a nap would help as you could use that time and just wet in your room in privacy or wherever you chose and just clean up before he got up. Otherwise you would need a time where he can give you alone time for a bit and make sure to clean up later. Or you could try wearing black or dark pants that don't show wetness easily and wet a little bit at a time so you don't get caught. That's some of the best options i could think of at the moment anyway. Hope it might help

On 7/12/2021 at 11:12 AM, Mariner62 said:

If you really want to wet the bed, do it in the morning when you're going to wash the sheets anyway.  You can roll whatever you were wearing at the time into the sheets and just toss it all in the washer.  

This may be tricky to do and keep it easy to clean up.  The problem you may run into is cleaning up what may have soaked through to the mattress.  A urine soaked mattress will begin to smell.  I would definitely advise getting a mattress cover or at least a shower curtain for additional protection.