Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Fishy's request thread

Hi, everyone! :)

I've decided to create a request thread! ?This thread marks my 100th post on this website! :D?

Recently, I've been experimenting with my style, and trying a more western approach. This started with the art that I shared last month, and I'm experimenting further with a sample comic that I'm working on. However, what I find frustrating is how long it takes me to get my art done. I'd love to be able to have a style where I can do quick sketches that don't look terrible. That way, I can share art more often and be more motivated! I'm hoping that by sketching quick requests for people, I can develop my style further, and the quality of said sketches will improve.

Feel free to reply with small requests (nothing that would require a ton of detail), and I'll create them! However, please be aware that requests will be fulfilled at my own pace. Motivation is only half of the problem; I go back to uni on Monday, so I'll have less time. I also don't want to force myself to create art if I'm not in the mood (art is only a hobby of mine). Nevertheless, I will strive to get requests done when I can! :)

I RESERVE THE RIGHT TO REFUSE ANY REQUEST IF I'M NOT OKAY WITH IT! CHARACTERS MUST BE OVER 18!

Edited by Fishy
Added sentence about characters having to be over 18. (see edit history)
38 minutes ago, Nikeryda said:

I would like to see Louise from zero no tsukaima wetting herself in her cat outfit. 

Also, she's a cutie but unfortunately:

15 hours ago, Fishy said:

CHARACTERS MUST BE OVER 18!

And according to the wiki pages I've viewed she's 16/17. I'll have a think about it and see what I can do (I mean, there's nothing stopping me from drawing her when she's older.).

Here's mine: Kaede Akamatsu from Danganronpa V3, kneeling down with her right hand on her crotch while wetting herself, with pee all over her legs and a trail of pee behind her, as she raises her left hand for help while she is crying with her left eye closed and her right half-open, in addition to her blushing heavily.

Edited by asgard
Details revision (see edit history)

Congratulations on your post milestone! If I may make a request of my own, I'd love to see Yuna from Final Fantasy X-2 wetting herself right outside a locked bathroom door. If you wanted to draw someone on the other side of the door (perhaps Rikku from the same game) that would be great, but that's also more work for you so I won't push it. Thank you in advance!