Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

How did your pee fetish start?

This is where my pee fetish originated, use to be mad about how it happen, but im okay with it now.

When I was a young, It was time when both my grand parents passed on and had no one to watch me over the afternoon. One of the neighbors volunteered to watch me in the afternoon and my mother agreed. They where an elderly couple, my mother knew them both well and trusted them. I trusted the wife, but the husband was weird to me because I would always go outside and pee in the yard or id see him walking around with his pants wet. He had a major stroke and became highly disabled so he wasn't all their mentally, I remember he use to be a friendly retired normal person before the stroke.. I remember the first day I stayed over, my mom told them I had a overactive bladder where I cant hold it very long and brought a suit case of extra cloths. The first few months went fine, I get out off class spend the afternoon their and go home at night. I seen a lot of moments where the husband would pee himself randomly, or go outside and use the bathroom. I would see him refuse to use the bathroom and he ended up losing control and peeing himself. The wife took very very good care of him.

My problem begin when the wife decided to start teaching afternoon college classes  on Tuesdays and Thursday afternoons. So on Tuesdays and Thursday her Husband would watch me until it was time for me to go home. The first few weeks where okay, Then one week everything changed the husband started acting even more out of touch mentally. When I got home on a Thursday afternoon I needed to use the bathroom. The wife was at work so I asked the husband if I could use the bathroom and he said no, No matter how many times I asked that day he would never let me go to the bathroom and I ended up peeing on myself. When the wife came home she would clean me up and never thought anything of it. The husband would never ever let me use the bathroom when his wife was at work. This went on for almost a 2 years, the husband never let me use the bathroom and made me pee myself almost every Tuesday and Thursday when his wife was at work. A lot of the times he would pee on himself and tell me to just go in my pants.

I eventually told my mom about it because I didnt like going over there, and she went to go talk to them.  The wife said her husband told her that I would do it on purpose so I ended up getting in trouble because My mom and the wife thought I was lying. I was kind of sky and lied a lot when I was a young so that didn't help. So when the wife was gone on Tuesdays and Thursday,the husband would never let me use the bathroom. This continued for another 3 years, it got to the point where I became very use to having to wet myself, it was a norm of my life at the time. Nothing I could do and nobody believed me. I got to the point where I didn't ask to use the bathroom I just went automatically.

One day I found a solution to my problems, I started being empty bottles in my backpack and went into the garage to go pee in the bottles. This worked out well for me for a few months because I finally had a place to pee and I stopped wetting my pants completely. During that time when I was using the bottles to pee, sometimes I wouldnt bring bottle to pee in and I would just try to see how long I could hold it before I peed myself. I dont know why I started doing that,I think its probably  from being forced to wet my pants every week. Ever since then, Its been something i like probably mental scars and I turned it into something positive. . One Tuesday I go to their house and the husband was sitting in the living room reading the paper. My bladder became really full, so I got up and went to the garage. I had to pee so bad I didnt pay attention how hard the garage door closed. When I pulled my down to pee in the bottle, He came in and said that you cant pee in this house. He took the bottle and I couldn't control it and I ended up peeing on the floor. After that I wasn't allowed in the garage anymore and this continued for a few more months until my mom decided to move to a different city. 

After that incident, I think I was hook on a pee feitish which I still have now!, hope I didnt bore you.

Anyway, how did your pee fetish start?

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Back when I was around 12 or 13, I used to attend weekly swim classes on the regular since young, and had made friends with a girl from that class, let's call her Lynn (obviously not her real name).

Started when I was 17 years old, Junior year of High School I had a legitimate accident in a classroom while taking the SAT. Later on that night I got to thinkin about the whole thing, and one go

I grew up around a large lake, so at a young age peeing in swim suits became commonplace. In teen years I realized I enjoyed the warmth surrounding me as I peed. Still, no sexual association. I was in

Posted Images

I don’t really have a stiry like that, but here’s my story. 

I would randomly sometimes watch videos of people peeing themselves on YouTube as a preteen, I couldn’t figure out why though. I was also always interested in stories my friends would tell me of when they had an accident and would ask them occasionally if they had ever had an accident. One summer, I started reading stories on the internet (anyone remember experience project?) and it made me hard and I realized it was a semi sexual thing for me, and I got the urge to try it, so I went to the bathroom one time when no one was home and stood in the shower and peed myself. I’ve been hooked ever since. 

I have had this fascination for as long as I can remember. I think it goes back to before my school years, my best friend and next door neighbor was a boy my age who every time we played together outside couldn't be bothered going inside to pee but would just duck behind the nearest tree or whatever was near and always wanted me to watch. It led me to try to determine areas I could go outside without being seen. Then as I approached my teen years constant fantasies of my crushes experiencing extreme desperation and wetting. 

I've mentioned my background before, but I haven't gone into much detail, so I guess I could fill that out.

I had romantic fantasies from an early age, way before I experienced any kind of sexual awakening. I was into fantasy and adventure stories, and the romantic fantasies I came up with mostly involved saving girls I liked (often fictional characters, sometimes real people) from monsters or other terrifying threats. As a little kid, I used to jump up and down on a bed, swinging around a cardboard tube pantomiming swordfighting moves while watching Prince Philip's fight with Maleficent in Disney's Sleeping Beauty.  That was the model my romantic attractions operated on, where rescuing a girl from danger was, if not the basis for a relationship in itself, then at least the ultimate Meet Cute. I started practicing karate and fencing at the age of seven (continued fencing well into college,) with my main attraction to them being that they let me be more like a fantasy adventure hero.

Although I don't actually remember when this took place, going by the chronology of its release, I should have been seven or eight when I played the Super Nintendo game Earthbound, where, in the final confrontation at the end, the protagonist's rival mocks the party, describing how scared they must be, and says they probably feel like calling out "Mommy, I think I'm gonna wet my pants!" At the time, I had an advanced reading level for my age, so I was able to play through plot-heavy games by myself and understand the plot from the text, but occasionally they would reference concepts I was just completely unfamiliar with, and this was one of them. I just didn't know what this meant. So I asked my mom, and she explained that sometimes when people get really scared, they would pee involuntarily. This was fascinating to me, because in my fantasies, the more terrifying the thing I rescued someone from was, the more it would appeal to me. This was a symptom of fear I was completely unfamiliar with; I'd never seen or heard of it happening, so it must be something that only happened in more dramatic cases of fear than I'd encountered before. From then on, it became a regular feature of my fantasies; I would save girls who were terrorized by monsters or other threats, who were not simply afraid, but were frightened enough to wet themselves.

The rescue fantasies remained a regular feature of my imaginative life for a long time, but the associations spilled over into other forms of interest. I never did get to see it happen in person, but one of the biggest thrills I got as a kid (I think I was ten years old at the time,) was when I thought for a moment I did, to a girl I had a crush on. She and I and one other person were made to give a presentation to the rest of our class, and she was nervous about public speaking. After the presentation, we went into the hall together, and she told us "I was so scared, look what I did to my pants." She had scribbled all over the side of her leg with a yellow highlighter, but the other girl responded "I thought you meant you'd peed in them," confirming for me that it wasn't just my overactive imagination which caught that implication.

I was never really into the desperation element in itself, or in myself as a focus of the fetish. But because I found wetting more appealing the more thorough it was, the girls in my fantasies would often already have very full bladders. And for a while (I've never actually admitted this before,) I would occasionally steal pairs of my sister's panties, and would hold my pee for extended periods, and then put on her underwear and pee in them in the shower, watching what happened to them and imagining the girls in my fantasies wearing them. This was actually the lead-in to my first time ever experiencing an orgasm.

Although it's bled out into other omorashi-related interests, all of this is obviously really hard to experience in real life, even via roleplay. But elements of this are definitely intended to feature in the RPG project I'm starting up with Dimwitrolo, so I hope there are other people here who're into that sort of thing.

1 hour ago, Mercury said:

From then on, it became a regular feature of my fantasies; I would save girls who were terrorized by monsters or other threats, who were not simply afraid, but were frightened enough to wet themselves.

This is definitely one of the more unique origin stories I've read, thanks for sharing that!

Mine is definitely more vanilla and hard to pin down than both the OP's and Mercury's. For as long as I can remember I had some sort of fascination with peeing and the whole act of going to the bathroom, I can trace back moments really far back into childhood where I remember being oddly intrigued or fascinated by things to do with peeing or wetting. Whenever the topic was raised my interest was piqued, whether in conversation or in media of some form. I recall being really interested in an episode of the children's show Pingu in which the titular character becomes desperate for the toilet after drinking too many soft drinks (which looked oddly tasty despite being made of clay, I thought this about all the food and drink in that show) and barely makes it in time. I also remember constantly rereading a moment in a comic book I had in which a child in a classroom asked to go to the toilet and ran out doing a dance, leaving a little trail of pee on the floor behind them. These things always fascinated me more so than the average kid yet I probably couldn't have explained why.

I had a bit of a tumultuous relationship with bathrooms when I started school at 4, the standard age in the UK and honestly way too early in my opinion. I was very nervous and adjusted slowly to a new environment and found the whole idea of school toilets scary and the act of having to ask to use them daunting. The result was I held it a lot and I built up some idea they were something to avoid. Of course this made problems and I clearly recall a day when I was about 5 when I completely wet my pants at breaktime. I was absolutely bursting for the toilet but held it in because 1) I didn't want to have to ask to go and 2) I didn't want to miss any of playtime. I ran around trying to hold it in but inevitably ended up spectacularly peeing my pants in the middle of the playground. Then of course to make matters worse my little genius mind decided the best course of action was to try and pretend I hadn't wet my pants and vehemently deny anything was wrong to the children pointing out I'd peed myself. I'm pretty sure it wasn't enjoyable at the time at all but it stuck like superglue in my mind and I sort of consider it a 'trigger' point of sorts.

As a kid I also had two big influences, a cousin and a best friend who I met aged 7 after changing schools. They both constantly put off going to the toilet and it completely fascinated me. There were numerous times where we would be playing and I'd catch on to the fact they needed to go, but their fixation on the task at hand often meant they militantly put off going. I remember often watching their dancing and holding themselves with fascination - they never wet themselves to my memory but the utter desperation was enthralling and definitely where my fixation on the holding part came from.

I also played the part myself, I wasn't quite as bad as the above mentioned two but I also recall around the same age having a bad habit of putting off going to the toilet until I urgently needed to go. At this point the motivation certainly wasn't sexual, it was normally just because I didn't want to stop what I was doing or miss anything. The result was a lot of pee dancing and tearing into the bathroom at the last second, enough so that it was a bit of a frustration for my parents who I constantly remember trying to encourage more regular toilet breaks and asking if I needed to go when I clearly did. I toned down the behaviour once I was about 9/10 but I think without knowing it I paved the way for enjoyment of personal desperation. I was quite familiar with the sensation and had discovered something about the whole build up and relief thing I think I liked, even without consciously realizing.

Then of course early puberty began to come in and things kind of became inevitably entwined. I started fantasizing and pleasuring over  desperation and wetting involving various people (male and female) even before I fully understood what sexual pleasure was, and by the time I entered High School it had emerged as a fetish. This was cemented in on the desperation side by my sudden pee-shyness on entering High School, and holding it in all day became an intense ritual that was both a bit difficult and exciting. I also discovered in my last year of Primary School I could easily let out small amounts in my underwear without others knowing. It gave me some sort of strange kick / thrill to be deliberately doing this, hiding a large wet spot on the front of my underwear. Perhaps sounds silly now I write it, but it felt daring at the time. Fast forward to early High School and I started doing the usual stuff at home, deliberately holding and wetting. Sadly I never saw anything significant at High School - no wettings and only a few sparse desperation moments. Thankfully imagination and fantasy were a thing!  

Then the internet. Thats pretty self-explanatory. I was curious, starting searching around and was absolutely blown away to discover I was not alone and that this was an actual THING. Shara & Ger's Female Desperation was one of the first I remember seeing. I guess from there I was first conscious of not just the fact I had a fetish but what a fetish even was. The understanding was there and I remember feeling significantly less confused each time I pleasured myself to omorashi related things after that.

I guess answering "How did your pee fetish start" is a difficult one, as I don't know if there is a proper trigger point. I remember being fascinated with pee my entire life. Was it my primary school wetting? Was it the influence of my friends? As far as I'm concerned it was almost inevitable and my omorashi love is just part of who I am!

I can't trace it to a particular story or experience.  Maybe it has something to do with water.  I've always been afraid of water on a large scale (terrified of drowning, dropped out of swimming lessons, still can't swim worth a darn), but enthralled by it on a safer scale.  I spent hours as a child redirecting, damming, playing in small creeks, channeling spring snowmelt, collecting rainwater.  I used to pee into channels in the rocks behind our house (we lived a half mile from the nearest neighbors surrounded by wild lands), following the resulting rivulets and pools.

I remember wandering through the cattle and swine barns at the county fair, waiting for the animals to pee and watching them.  My parents thought it rather strange, though harmless.  (I later justified my time there by running a "balloon rescue" service, with tape stuck to the top of a balloon on a long kite string; whenever a child lost a balloon up into the rafters of a tall building, I would bring it down and return it.)

At some point I became fascinated by girls (puberty and all), and then the idea that most turned me on was seeing them pee.  The erotic aspects were a combination of the pee itself and an element of trust - of being trusted to share in a very private activity.  I found pee pictures and stories on the internet around 8th grade, but always felt very guilty and deviant so would only look at them occasionally and then felt the need to "confess" to someone (this despite no religious upbringing).  Over time I accepted that this was a strange and deviant but ultimately probably OK part of me.  Between fantasies, online photos/videos, and occasional real-life sightings (college drinking, parties, concerts, etc.) I collected a masturbatory repertoire that I never shared with anyone. 

When I told my then-girlfriend now-wife about my fetish, she was intrigued but in no way appalled.  While she doesn't really share it, she enjoys how much it turns me on and is happy to pee for me and tell stories of desperate situations.  She also drinks a ton of water so has had a few situations of needing to squat next to our car, in parking garages, etc. which are some of my hottest memories.  She has a most-impressive capacity - around 1 1/3 -1 1/2 liters judging from the amount in half-gallon jars and yogurt containers on some mornings.

I'm not especially turned on by desperation or wetting; just peeing itself though extra points if it is desperate, unavoidable, and in a public or otherwise "naughty" place.

My first experience with wetting really set off a control fetish.  I must have been 7 or 8 but the experience stuck with me.

When I was in church once, I had to go to the bathroom.  It was a small church so there was only one stall and a sink outside of it.  I was in the stall when this one girl came in, begging me to let her go...

She was a really mean snobby girl, so I wasn't in any hurry to finish up and rush out.  But I could hear the desperation in her voice.  "Please... please hurry, I'm gonna pee, I can't hold it..."

I called, "I'll be done in a minute, I'm going number 2..." Which was the truth.  I got myself cleaned up and was fighting to get my pantyhose back up when I heard her gasp.  "HURRY..!" 

This was when I started to rush myself because I realized how serious it was.  I'd never wet myself in living memory so I couldn't understand how much of an emergency it was.  It was then that I realized it was too late for her.  "Oh NO, oh no I'm peeing. I can't stop- I'm peeing myself..." I burst out of the stall to see her pressing her hands into her crotch and the pee spreading across the front of her dress.  She was absolutely stricken, gasping and almost crying.  She wasn't making any moves to go into the stall, she'd given up, she was locked in place as the pee rushed out of her and I heard a patter on the floor.

I felt some kind of twinge between my legs- it was the first time I'd felt that feeling and I suddenly realized my life was going to be changed forever.  She looked humiliated and it was the first time I hadn't seen her up on her high horse.  This was my fault- I didn't go fast enough- and I was secretly glad.  She started to cry. "Please... can you get Sister Swank... I need clothes.." I realized she was going to bring in one of the baptismal robes and that could only mean one thing- a walk of shame to the car where anyone could guess what had happened.  I felt a little sorry for her- but only a little.

I stepped aside of the stall so she could go in and hide her embarrassment.  "Okay.  I'll go..."

"Please don't tell anyone..." I heard from the stall. "Promise me you'll keep it secret..."

"I promise."  And I kept it- from that day, I never told a soul.  Until today.  That was 20 years ago and I doubt she even remembers it.  But it felt good to have a little piece of blackmail to hold over her head- I never mentioned it to her again but she suddenly started being a lot nicer to me.  I could have ruined her reputation.

Anyway, forcing myself or other people to hold until they can't anymore has been a fetish that revived when I was older and understood what a kink was.  There's a little sadism and domination, humiliation play there... But mostly I'm turned on by the desperation and loss of control.   Having no control over giving in to your baser instincts is the ultimate.

For me, I've had an interest in it for as long as I can remember. It was like a more naughtier version of my wam interest. When I was old enough to have sexual feelings, only the pee-related stuff became a fetish. A part of it might also be that some shows would have male characters wet themselves but I hadn't seen a female character wet herself, so, aside from wanting to apply my fetishes to girls I found attractive enough, it seemed like that never happens with them and that made me want to see it more, or at least fantasize about it. It's hard to explain. Of course for years, long past turning 18, I would fight my fetishes, but that's over now.

• 2 weeks later...

Some interesting stories there.  Thank you for telling.

My interest goes back to a very young age.  I know that I was intrigued about how female bodies were different from a very early age.  I used to look at girls getting changed for swimming and PE.  When very young getting changed in a mixed class was no big deal.  Keeping the toilet door open was no big deal either.  So I knew that girls had elegant lips between their legs and I knew that they had to sit down to wee because they were a different shape.   I know that I saw several girls peeing in the toilet, in the grass, and wetting themselves but I don't remember those now.   However I know that I had a regular night time fantasy before puberty in which I would imagine lining up all the girls I knew and make them pee.  Some would wet themselves, some would undress.  Some would squat, some would sit and some would pee standing.

There were a few trigger moments that made me more interested in seeing girls pee.  One was when the girl standing behind me in the playground wet herself waiting to go back into class.  I heard a noise, turned round and then stared at her piss splattering into a puddle on the tarmac between her feet, little trickles running down her legs and soaking her white socks.  I got my own just reward though as soon afterwards I did the same thing.  Although I needed the toilet I went instead outside to play at break time.  Once outside we weren't allowed back in until break time ended.  It was a long one, so I found myself bursting to go while we were lined up to go back inside.  I let a little dribble out when the pressure got too much.  Twice more I did that, and on the third time, I let the dribble run into my pants for a second or two longer, for comfort.  It triggered the emptying reflex and I could not stop myself from forcing my pee out.  Then, to my horror, I found myself going to the toilet in my shorts, with full force, standing in the middle of the playground in front of the whole school.

By that time I had become fascinated in seeing girls pee, as well as seeing their naked bodies and as I grew up, my interest grew up too, so I also wanted to see breasts and pubic hair.  When friends came for sleep overs I always managed to steer the conversation on to seeing naked female bodies, girls peeing and girls wetting their knickers, and we would swap stories.

There were other incidents I remember well.  A girl I knew fainted in a public place, right in front of me.  She was caught as she went limp and I watched her empty her bladder through her skirt.  She came to sitting in her own puddle. 

Another day, another girl, a good friend, was outside with me.  She kept saying she wanted to go back to her house to use the toilet but I kept saying 'wait, you can hold on, you don't need to go just yet.'   So she kept waiting.  It became a bit of a game.  We were both laughing about it each time she agreed to wait.  At last she said 'I really have to go now, I can't wait. and mischievously I then said 'well, go on then'.  To my surprise and hers, she lost control, bent her knees and pissed a thick stream through her knickers and into the grass where she stood.   She wasn't upset, she laughed, and I laughed while I watched her peeing.  When she finished she stood up straight and started to walk back home to change.  We both still thought it funny, so I chanced my luck and again said 'go on then'.  To my amazement, she deliberately wet herself again.  I think I got her to make four more puddles on her way home.

Those three girls all wore a skirt when they wet their pants, and I suspect that's why I still like seeing girls in skirts and dresses pee (and I think of that as more feminine clothing too.)

As I grew up family holidays gave me the opportunity to see females getting changed on the beach, and wearing skimpy swimwear (if I was lucky, they would be topless, sometimes even completely nude). That would fuel my night time fantasies of naked female bodies.  Then, one day on the beach I saw a girl crouch in shallow water, her bum barely touching the surface.  She gazed down at her crotch and I suddenly realised that I was watching her peeing through her swimsuit in the sea.  I started looking with renewed interest and soon saw others pee at the beach, usually wetting straight into the ocean.  I learned to pick up the signs that suggested someone needed to pee.  Usually I would see nothing except their posture to tell me that they were pissing, but I would enjoy even seeing them bob down while they emptied in their swimsuit.  Occasionally I would see a very blatant example.  I still remember seeing several who wet their swimsuit in a manner that let me see the stream of pee and a few who exposed themselves rather than pee in their bikini.  Even now, I particularly enjoy seeing a woman choose to squat and pee through her swimwear in public when there are no toilets for her to use.

The final stages in my developing interest came when I spent time with women drinking and could find myself with them as they took emergency outdoor pee stops late night in the city, or at music festivals, often when their urgency overcame their wish for any privacy.  And I found that women with whom I had intimate relationships were interested in understanding what got me going.  Although they did not share my interest in the same way, most were willing to pee or wet themselves because it empowered them.  

I was 8 when my family when to Six Flags on a hot texas summer day. While riding the water rapids rides I got drenched with water and on a hot day it felt so good. afterwards my dad and I went out to the parking lot to pick up extra snacks and drinks. And we got lost. Before we fond the car i realized i needed to pee but there are no restrooms in the middle  of the parking lot. By the time we fond the car I really needed to pee soon. Once we fimished repacking the bags I could not hold it in any longer so I walked to the other side of the car and let go into my jean shorts it fillet so weird as the cold water was replaced with my hot flowing pee running down my legs

I was say around 8 years old and like a lot of kids would wear my swimsuit most of the day during the summer. I hung out with a neighbor girl most of the time because there weren't  many kids our age in the area. Like many kids after a swim would think nothing of wetting our already wet swimsuits. One day we weren't swimming at all and she lays down on the driveway and wets her dry swimsuit. I do the same and it felt good. At the time it seemed like a normal thing to do. After that we would often dry wet our swimsuits before a swim.

Combine this with watching a few kids wet them selves in school and having a younger sister that still regularly wet the bed made me experiment with wetting my pants once I was old enough to do my own laundry. Mom worked during the day so I was able to do this unnoticed often enough. 

my mom is into wetting and when i was younger told me about her fetish and i tried it and liked it. even before she told me about her fetish whenever i would have accidents that could have been prevented , she never got mad and said you should go in the toilet, she would always say peeing your pants is perfectly normal,

5 hours ago, bswanson said:

my mom is into wetting and when i was younger told me about her fetish and i tried it and liked it. even before she told me about her fetish whenever i would have accidents that could have been prevented , she never got mad and said you should go in the toilet, she would always say peeing your pants is perfectly normal,

I wish my mom had this fetish when I was a kid !

yeah she loves wetting, we went to the movies the other weekend and at the end you could tell she really needed to pee, but she didn't even both going to the bathroom, right to the car. she said I dont think im gonna make it all the way home, and sure enough on the way home i watched her pants get darker along with a puddle on the car seat. she said ooh that feels so good. i had to go too and could have held it, but seeing that made me go too, my mom said doesn't that feel so good just letting it go in your pants.

1 hour ago, bswanson said:

yeah she loves wetting, we went to the movies the other weekend and at the end you could tell she really needed to pee, but she didn't even both going to the bathroom, right to the car. she said I dont think im gonna make it all the way home, and sure enough on the way home i watched her pants get darker along with a puddle on the car seat. she said ooh that feels so good. i had to go too and could have held it, but seeing that made me go too, my mom said doesn't that feel so good just letting it go in your pants.

I think if my mom was that into it I would have peed my pants and bed every day for as long as I lived home.

^oh yeah she loves wetting the bed too so do i ,  we only really use the toilet to go the other. She is into a lot more than just pants wetting with her wife, they are into waterspouts and everything like that, if fact it was her wife that got her into the fetish. she told me back when they started dating for awhile, she told her about her fetish and at first my mom wasn't sure, after a few times wetting herself she loved it. then her wife introduced her to the waterspouts part of it one day. she was like can I try something with you.  I want to pee on you, my mom was hesitant at first, but loved her and said OK. turned out she loved it. she said getting peed on felt amazing. when same sex marriage became legal they got married and "celebrated" if you know what i mean.

Edited by bswanson (see edit history)
29 minutes ago, Wettkitty said:

I grew up around a large lake, so at a young age peeing in swim suits became commonplace. In teen years I realized I enjoyed the warmth surrounding me as I peed. Still, no sexual association. I was in my twenties when I discovered my fetish after a public accident caused by desperation.  Here's my story. 

My ex bf and I lived about 200 miles apart so we would often meet in the middle on weekends. One night I was waiting for him in a fast food restaurant parking lot. He called to tell me he was running late because of work and wouldn't be there for another hour. It was late as we both worked long hours that day. Luckily, I had brought along a book to read in case I arrived first and had to wait. 

I was dressed to look cute for my boyfriend in a navy corduroy mini skirt, navy tights and blue suede shoes. I have no recollection of the type top I was wearing. I had been liberally drinking water as was my habit. I began to feel the urge to pee and as I exited my vehicle, a low sitting sports car, I noticed the fast food place was closed. There was a gas station next door, but I decided to wait. He would be there soon.  I continued to read and my need became more urgent. Just a few more minutes I told myself, then he'll be here. Five minutes went by, then ten, fifteen....at twenty minutes I decided I would have to go to the gas station.  I slowly straightened in my seat but lost a huge spurt into my panties as I depressed the clutch to start the car.  Oh shit, I thought, I'm not going to make it.  I used my keggle's as best I could to maneuver the car over to the gas station.  After parking, I realized getting to a standing position was going to be a challenge and lost another spurt in my panties. I had to stand by the car with my legs crossed for quite a few minutes before regaining enough control to enter the convenience store area. I followed a gentleman down the aisle toward the restrooms.  He entered the men's room and I discovered, to my horror, that the ladies was occupied. I stood there with crossed legs doing the pee pee dance for several minutes. No one exited either restroom. Time ticked by, a toilet flushed but no one exited. I could feel my bladder rebelling, pee had already filled my urethra and I was in pain.  My body won and pee began to trickle down my legs. I was still holding on for all I was worth as it reached my shoes. It felt so nice and warm, but my eyes were filled with tears. I turned my head and made eye contact with the smiling cashier. He said "It's ok baby, I'll clean it up. Just let go." I was horrified that this complete stranger was enjoying my situation.  About ten seconds later, warm pee gushed into my panties, down my legs and into my shoes. I could hear the cashier moaning. I realized I was also moaning. Finally, the ladies room door opened. The lady exited without ever looking at me or noticing my mess. I stepped into the restroom to clean up. Panties and tights went in the trash. I didn't want to walk on the dirty floor barefoot, so put my ruined suede shoes back on to walk to the car. When I exited the restroom, the cashier was there mopping up my mess. He smiled at me and thanked me for making his night enjoyable. I was completely embarrassed and quickly left the store. 

Upon reflection, I realized I loved the warm feeling spread down my legs and that I had become very aroused.  My fetish was born. 

That would be a strange feeling knowing that the cashier knew the predicament you were in !

When I was little, I've had one particular accident that I remember vividly. I was playing on the floor with some Lego and bursting to go, but did not want to get up to go to the toilet. So I just ignored my need and continued playing. In fact, I managed to forget I had to go to the toilet and completely concentrated on building a castle (or something like that). Then I experienced a very warm feeling in my crotch area. It was just like a flash: the whole area was suddenly  very pleasantly warm. With a shock, I remembered I had to pee and felt my jeans - only then I noticed they were wet. 

I got up and told my parents, who were not very pleased (my mom yelled at me), but the warm feeling appealed to me and years later I found I had an interest in wetting - for example, when I played the Sims, I always let them pee themselves and I had fantasies about me or boys peeing their pants. I even tried it a couple of times in my early teens and I liked the warm, wet feeling and the wet stained clothes. But in a later stadium, I forgot it.

Until one night, years later, after a night of drinking, I had to go home with a very full bladder. It was winter and very cold. I had to wait for the night bus for more than 30 minutes, and was afraid I would pee myself. Walking home was no option, and a taxi was also out of the question: I was a poor student. :P So I waited and when the bus came, I got on even more desperate. My bladder screamed for relief and I was afraid I would not make it home - in fact, I feared I would wet my pants on the bus. The 20 minute ride was a torture, with every small hole in the road. 

But, I made it, and got off. From that bus stop, it was still a 10 minute walk and my need increased when I hit the cold air. I could barely walk and stayed behind the other people who got off the bus - I did not know if I could make it home and thought about just peeing in the bushes. So I stayed behind and walked very slowly untill most people got out of sight . At that point, I could see my flat, but somehow, the idea of pissing my jeans had warmed on me and I had accepted I would not make it home dry.

So I sat down in the grass, in front of the building where I lived, and did not bother about making it home. I did not even pull my jeans down - I simply peed my jeans. It was sooooo nice!

Since then I've peed my pants a bunch of times, and internet research showed I'm not the only one who likes to pee their pants. Untill this day, I still like the warm wet feeling when I wet my pants.

Interesting storys you all have. I personally don't have anything to explain how my fetish started. I loved to see girls peeing themselves already in Kindergarten. Unfornately I never even whitnessed some good Desperation. I guess this fetish was already part of me even before I've been born lol.