Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

malefemale a game of league of legends

Hello, good evening (here where I live is at night) today I come to bring you something that happened to me a long time ago.

I've been playing games online for a while and a while ago in the game league of legends I came across a guy who had been playing for about ten hours. I used to play with that boy every day, it did not matter, he was very competitive and once he started playing, he did not move from his chair to practically nothing. I do not have a peephole on my pc but the reason why I put skype so that it was guiding me in the game, the case is that I heard it a bit strange, it seemed nervous but associated it with some losing streak. The game is known to have very long games, 30 to 60 minutes per game and that began to become unusually long we were going for 43 minutes, I think it was getting boring, when I began to hear him moan and move in his chair . I asked him about the game chat and he said that maybe he needed to go to the bathroom, but even so he was thinking about staying until the end of the game (I was surprised how determined he was because to play he needed both hands and seemed to be moving a lot). About ten minutes Afterwards it had become very obvious that he was having a lot of "bad" sounds of effort to retain to the point of growling. I was really getting very horny and wished that the game would not end until he exceeded his ability to endure. I heard vaguely a "fuck" with a high level of despair but unfortunately soon after the game started to run.

It was a small disappointment for me but since then I have been hoping that it will happen again XD hope never gets lost

I have seen some streams on Twitch that last 10+ hours and I am always thinking about this exactly!

Some streamers just play on and on, and of course they take bathroom breaks but on some cases you see the desperation increasing. I don't know any channel where the streamer drinks a considerable amount, but I guess is pretty common for them to get full during long gameplays. And especially when playing League of Legends, since you have to stick to the PC once you started the game.

It would be nice to find/compile a list of channels with 'soft' omo content, i.e. streamers that drink water continuously during gameplays and do not seem to leave the place. I often watch a lot of videos on the lookout ;D but haven't had any luck

22 hours ago, Tormenta said:

Teemo is evil, I usually main xayah and rakan and in front of teemo I have nothing to do

I enjoy Xayah, but I usually only play Jhin, but bot lane kinda sucks unless you're playing with a friend.

20 hours ago, Neuroter said:

Teemo jgl is rly useless atm with that meta

Yeah I've had two on my team just feed.  I think people are just copying the Tyler1 trolls lol.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Just started the new League of Legends. And despite the overly long name, its just as good as the previous one.

These are some of the few games ill buy day one, as a sign of support and because im a huge digimon fan/digimon games have been killing it the last few years.

Also try to start Gravity Rush 2 since it finally hit the sales with a hefty cut in price. Should be playing Xenoblade 2 slotfather 2 slot but I'm having too much fun with my new surround sound kit, friggin love it (when I finally got it working after almost two days of tinkering with it).

Then going to try to play some Halo:MCC,also later in the day Mortal Kombat XL.

• 1 year later...