Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

When the toilet is broken

Having a diaper full to the almost leaking point is a real pain.  I had a long commute by car a few years ago and a lot of it was across country.  Before I used a diaper I regularly stopped at a public toilet about halfway home.  Sometimes this wasn't enough to stop me needing to pee again before i reached the house.  Because of this I had a few "lost it on the doorstep" or "rushing to the bathroom and arriving too late" experiences.  I was already diapered at night for obvious reasons and took to carrying a diaper in my brief case and putting it on in the work restroom before leaving the office.

It's a mistake to be over confident about your diapers capacity, but I did tend to rely on mine for the journey home and didn't always make sure I had a wee before diapering up.

On the day I am remembering I was driving and had the kind of urge that won't go away. I let go and felt the warmth spread into my diaper.  That was fine, but for some reason the urge came back about 20 miles later and I couldn't stop myself from pissing fast into the already used  diaper.

I had a spare in the glove box and decided to stop at the lay-by with the toilet to change.  I was very wet and slipping mt hand inside my pants felt that there was seepage into my briefs from the leg hole of the diaper.  I wasn't much worried because I had black pants on and not much would be visible.

I stopped at the toilet and got out, holding the fresh diaper as discretely as I could, although no one was around.  I walked to the door and panicked when I saw it had a notice saying "OUT of ORDER.".  I ran to the back of the building and hidden from the road dropped my pants, slipped down my boxer-briefs and un-taped the Tena slip I was wearing,

Then I stood by the wall of the toilet with my pants down and the diaper on the floor beside me.  I was in the process of emptying the remaining contents of my bladder when I realised I wasn't alone.  I looked round and saw a youngish guy who was looking at me and seemed a bit surprised (as well he might be).

I said "I am sorry - I had to go and I have a problem..."   He replied "no worries I couldn't wait any longer" and finished getting his gear out before standing back ant spraying the wall with a long stream.

I lent against a dry part of the wall  to put on and fasten my fresh diaper.  The other guy had finished and was getting ready to leave.  I just wanted him to go, but he turned to me and said "I am going to need one of those if they don't open up this  place soon, I get desperate and close to peeing my self too often"   I said it was a disgrace that the only toilet for miles was out of action"  and he replied, "Yeah, it was a close call for me and me undies got a bit damp".

We parted and I put the used diaper in a plastic bag to dispose of at home.  After that I was more careful to pee before putting my diaper on for the journey home.