Sign In

Any Video Games with omorashi?

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

There's this SMILEBASIC game for 3DS (and I guess Wii U?). Even ignoring the fact that it's omo, it's actually quite fun.

There's don't shit your pants

Death Stranding actually has it if you can believe it (I'd suspected that Hideo Kojima had a piss fetish from all the wetting in the Metal Gear series, this removed all doubt).  Not only is the main c

Posted Images

• 3 months later...

Been playing an adult game called "Lula 3-D", it only came out overseas(first in Germany, then in the UK where it was dubbed into English).  Pretty fun game with some nice full frontal nudity and an interesting story, anyways in this game you play as the titular sexy Lula and you can actually use toilets and have her pee for almost a minute, unfortunately you don't actually get to see it on-screen(despite it being an 18 rated game, though i've heard parts of the game got toned down prior to release, so maybe they originally did show her peeing?)but the sound is nice.

• 1 month later...
2 hours ago, Peeing 123 said:

Where in the game? Because I have that game

Which game? I'll describe both.

In Super Paper Mario, at the beginning of Chapter 4 Part 2, the alien called Squirps races to the bathroom but someone is inside so he's forced to wait outside. You have to get paper for the one who is inside, and Squirps says some fetishy desperation things like "Squirps will have an accident!" or "Squirps is about to burst!" He makes it, of course.

(On that note, there is a Nimbi in the Overthere named Thurbi who, if you tattle him, Tippi says that although he is all grown up he still wets his bed when he has nightmares. I think someone in this game's crew has this fetish)

In Custom Robo, there's a desperation scene with Harry while making your way past the Z Headquarters to the area where you fight Eliza. Harry asks you to go with him. If you say yes, you fight two pairs of Z Lackeys and then Harry goes into a stall and re-emerges presumably dry. If you don't go with him, he comes back having defeated the Z Lackeys all on his own, and I don't think he specifies whether he made it or not, but probably did.

• 3 weeks later...

I found out Haven has sort of wetting. First, there's a scene where the main characters are talking and one of them admits to needing to pee before running off. Then, there's a scene where they're at a beach and it's sort of hinted at that one of the characters peed in the water with the dialogue;

"Ahhh, much better."

"What? What's better?"
"...Nothing!"

Edited by Meela274 (see edit history)

unless i missed something there isn't any messing in the last of us but i know what they're talking about. in the game there is a scene where joel and ellie have to sneak past an infected. when its over joel asks ellie if she is ok and she makes a joke that aside from messing her pants she's fine. possible but more likely just another excuse for ellie to cuss.

4 hours ago, WetterMesser said:

Where is there messing in the last of us?

4 hours ago, Joy999 said:

unless i missed something there isn't any messing in the last of us but i know what they're talking about. in the game there is a scene where joel and ellie have to sneak past an infected. when its over joel asks ellie if she is ok and she makes a joke that aside from messing her pants she's fine. possible but more likely just another excuse for ellie to cuss.

That's the one.

I figured I might chime in a bit. Wall of text inbound:

Fallout 4 and Skyrim have some mods for peeing and or pooping.

Skyrim has quite a few. There’s Alive Peeing, Seeing Yellow and Private Needs. I’m pretty sure Private Needs also has scat, so for those who are into that go check it out. Alive Peeing and Seeing Yellow were pretty much the same but with some slight differences. Alive Peeing had an animation of your character grabbing their crotch for a brief second if they really needed to pee + a cute desperate facial expression. Seeing Yellow on the other hand had a yellow filter applied to your screen whenever your character was incredibly desperate. Alive Peeing also had an optional Fear Wetting mechanic, where your character could piss themselves in combat if they took too much damage, seeing yellow does not have this. I never tried Private Needs, so I can’t say much about it other than it had worse animations than Seeing Yellow or Alive Peeing. But I think it does have a feature where NPCs had needs too, so you could get a nice view of someone like Serena pissing herself.

Fallout 4 has a mod Advanced Needs. The mod would add a Bladder function where your character would need to pee. Unfortunately or fortunately depending on who you are, it’s impossible for your character to actually piss themselves. You could only pee if you used a toilet or pressed a keybind to squat down/stand and piss. There was a really good sound and stream atleast. Unfortunately for scat fans, I didn’t notice any sort of pooping functions so you might be out of luck. A new version came out called “Advanced Needs 76” or something, has nothing to do with Fallout 76 though. I haven’t tried it myself yet.

Fallout New Vegas unfortunately has pretty much nothing though. There was one mod that added an incredibly basic Bladder, Bowel and Hygiene feature. Your character could use toilets and then some really low quality sound would play. You could also pee or poop freely anywhere you wanted, but the same low quality sound would play as if you used a toilet, and you wouldn’t even see a puddle of piss or dropping of poop. If you wait too long, your character would have a pretty uneventful accident. You couldn’t see any patches, stains or messes on your character and there wouldn’t even be a sound, just text saying “You pissed yourself” for example. Very disappointing.

Oblivion and Fallout 3 had some peeing mods, but I don’t have those games on PC so I can’t try them.

Sorry for the long post. I hope this helps someone. Every mod I mentioned applies to both Male and Female characters aswell except for 1 of the Skyrim Mods, Seeing Yellow. So have fun!

Edited by Spectre Jester (see edit history)
3 minutes ago, Spectre Jester said:

I’ve still got a ton more omorashi game/mod suggestions, but I don’t know if anyone wants to see me post more incredibly long walls of text. Just lemme know if you want to see more.

I already knew about the two you posted but I'd be interested to see what else you know of for major PC games because I don't know of that many others. Or maybe non-major ones, not sure what you've got.

Alright then, here’s another one. The realistic zombie survival game Project Zomboid has 2 mods. Urination and Defecation. The names are self-explanatory but you can either download the mods on their own or get both.

I haven’t tried the defecation mod, but I did use the Urination mod. They’re functionally identical it’s just that the Urination mod has Pee instead of Poop. You can find these two mods on the Steam Workshop

The Urination mod is pretty typical. Adds a bladder that fills up overtime. Once you get to about 50% your character will need to either piss on the ground or use a toilet. You press Right Click anywhere on the floor or you right click on a toilet, you then press the Urinate option. An animation will play of your character standing, squatting or sitting while a sound plays and then a puddle will spawn underneath you. The sound is almost unnoticeable, and the puddle sorta just spawns there. But a possibly neat feature is you can collect the puddle and have it in your inventory. You can even drink it, it quenches your character’s thirst but makes your character unhappy.

There’s also wetting Ofcourse. If you wait too long your character will piss themselves. Your pants, shorts or skirt will actually be soaked in urine. Your character becomes unhappy when wearing piss-stained clothing so you’ll have to wash them or change them. Similar to the Skyrim mod I mentioned, this mod also has a fear wetting function. If your character is panicked they have a chance to wet themselves in fear.

This mod is also customisable. You can configure how quickly your bladder fills up, or even disable wetting so your character will just hold forever. This mod isn’t perfect though. There’s no piss stream, there’s no animation for your character holding their crotch and squirming while desperate, and you can’t actually see the piss stain or wet patch on your characters clothing. Although if you’re into messing, the defecation mod does actually show the shit stain on your character’s pants if they shat themselves. I still definitely recommend these mod if you like Project Zomboid and have a good imagination, but I don’t recommend buying the game just to use these mods.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

'Diaper Quest' made by Aika is a text based rogue like, there is art for all the characters and items of clothing, you can choose your sex and the clothes you put on are actually shown on your avatar. It is more diaper/incomitance/humiliation focused than omo, but the customizability in the beginning of the game can turn it in to feeling like a pretty omo heavy game. IDK for sure as I havn't played trap quest, so maybe it contains omo, but think the developer may possibly not be aware omorashi is a thing, because the design of the game feels like it so close to having it but without trying for it like it does with some of the other fetish themes. It's free with some features being unlocked if you donate. https://www.diaperquest.com/ 

Edited by Cant I Hold it
wrong name (see edit history)

You ever play Fuga: Melodies of Steel? There's a demo out, I tried it recently, it's pretty interesting. It's by CC2, so you know it's quality, and if you're a furry, definitely worth a look. Anyway, copied directly from the Fuga page on the Little Tail Bronx wiki (Little Tail Bronx being the loose series Fuga belongs to, along with Tail Concerto and Solatorobo), we have this:

A rare event that can occur during Intermissions is named "Secret Garden". There is no known way to manually activate the event and seems entirely reliant on RNG. When a child can trigger this event, the notebook will have their request as "..." and feature the Hero Mode's red cat mood icon (they can also be seen visibly sweating). The player can then take control of the child in this state and guide them up to the very top of the Taranis which will have a swan-styled potty training toilet, which upon interacting with it will play a vaguely shot clip of them more than likely urinating. There is absolutely no known benefit to this and every child's Secret Garden clip is saved in the main menu.

It was revealed in an interview that the Secret Garden event was a last minute addition after CC2's president had doodled a training toilet. It will be reintroduced in Fuga 2 where it's "powered up".

I've played actual omo games that don't let the player see unlocked pee scenes as easily as this mainstream game. Between this and the pee desperation parody scene in .hack//G.U. Last Recode, I'm beginning to wonder: is CC2 even more based than I previously thought?

33 minutes ago, Captain L said:

You ever play Fuga: Melodies of Steel? There's a demo out, I tried it recently, it's pretty interesting. It's by CC2, so you know it's quality, and if you're a furry, definitely worth a look. Anyway, copied directly from the Fuga page on the Little Tail Bronx wiki (Little Tail Bronx being the loose series Fuga belongs to, along with Tail Concerto and Solatorobo), we have this:

I've played actual omo games that don't let the player see unlocked pee scenes as easily as this mainstream game. Between this and the pee desperation parody scene in .hack//G.U. Last Recode, I'm beginning to wonder: is CC2 even more based than I previously thought?

Possibly, also, that's amusing how that came about, the scene I mean.