Sign In

Any Video Games with omorashi?

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

There's this SMILEBASIC game for 3DS (and I guess Wii U?). Even ignoring the fact that it's omo, it's actually quite fun.

There's don't shit your pants

Death Stranding actually has it if you can believe it (I'd suspected that Hideo Kojima had a piss fetish from all the wetting in the Metal Gear series, this removed all doubt).  Not only is the main c

Posted Images

On 8/1/2021 at 8:45 AM, D0nt45k said:

Death Stranding actually has it if you can believe it (I'd suspected that Hideo Kojima had a piss fetish from all the wetting in the Metal Gear series, this removed all doubt).  Not only is the main character's bladder volume something you keep track of, but their urine (and other bodily fluids) can be used to craft a type of grenade...

Unfortunately, because either Kojima is a goddamned troll or something about his own preferences (towards the fetish, not sex as a whole, if the alleged "friends-with-benefits" relationship he has with JAV star Hitomi Tanaka is anything to go by), it's exclusively male-oriented, just like all the aforementioned wetting scenes in the Metal Gear series...seriously, would it have killed him to have Sniper Wolf, Meryl, or Eva piss themselves at some point?

Maybe he's like me in that he relates to desperation from his point of view. I'm bi and even married to a man but I've come to accept that female wetting is much more my thing than male, because I can really relate to the feeling of it.

Guest Owens

I can think of a few more.

There's an old game based on the Roman coliseum that has enemy NPCs piss themselves in fear if you cause their health to drop low enough or something. Many examples are in the fear wetting compilation videos in our archives here (I think somewhere in the 21-36 compilations range).

I also made a post a while back about the Walking Dead: Michone videogame and the teenage boy who is her friend wets his pants in fright when someone puts a gun to his head.

One more: years ago there was an old school 2D game about a skirt-wearing schoolgirl who wakes up in hell. She has to escape. If she runs into the butcher, though, she gets scared and it will show pee running down her legs and make a puddle. Very basic graphics though

I remember "Pulleralarm" this was a game made by the german TV Total late night show in 2001, because of a gag.

In it your in a mall you have to drink a certain amount of beer bottles, if you drink some your character had to find a place to pee (Like a plant or a fountain) in the right time before you pee yourself, but you have to cautious not to be caught.

I know of Zanki Zero: Last Beginning. It has an interesting story already, with characters dying every two weeks and being able to be reborn using a machine. In it, one of the things you have to worry about are the character's bladders. They can wet themselves, pee in empty bottles, eating and drinking fills up the bladder a bit... When they wet themselves, they even start to smell (which is disliked by everyone active). Though wetting is not what interests me, the mechanic was fun to play with.

• 1 month later...
On 8/1/2021 at 4:45 AM, D0nt45k said:

Death Stranding actually has it if you can believe it (I'd suspected that Hideo Kojima had a piss fetish from all the wetting in the Metal Gear series, this removed all doubt).  Not only is the main character's bladder volume something you keep track of, but their urine (and other bodily fluids) can be used to craft a type of grenade...

Unfortunately, because either Kojima is a goddamned troll or something about his own preferences (towards the fetish, not sex as a whole, if the alleged "friends-with-benefits" relationship he has with JAV star Hitomi Tanaka is anything to go by), it's exclusively male-oriented, just like all the aforementioned wetting scenes in the Metal Gear series...seriously, would it have killed him to have Sniper Wolf, Meryl, or Eva piss themselves at some point?

Ya i was about to mention Metal Gear has a lot of peeing scenes 

1 hour ago, LifeIsStrange said:

There was one for Emma Emmerich in MGS2

Really? I may not know much about mgs2 but from what I can recall no named characters wet themselves in the game, however while looking for Aimes if you save then wait a few hours then look for him again some of the hostages both male and female (mostly female) will wet themselves be prepared to receive a call from Rose and Campbell though.

1 hour ago, Red Simpson said:

Really? I may not know much about mgs2 but from what I can recall no named characters wet themselves in the game, however while looking for Aimes if you save then wait a few hours then look for him again some of the hostages both male and female (mostly female) will wet themselves be prepared to receive a call from Rose and Campbell though.

Yes she does, I remember that for sure.

1 hour ago, Red Simpson said:

Yeah, it's when her character is introduced...just before the part where Raiden swims around with her on his back.  I haven't played it since it was new but I believe the player surprises her when she's hiding in the locker and she pees herself.

2 hours ago, Red Simpson said:

You're right I just looked it up and she does piss herself in fear

Screenshot_20211013-035746_YouTube.jpg

MGS2 is one of only three games in the entire franchise (the other being MGR and Survive - yes, I even played Ghost Babel and both Ac!ds, and the iPhone tie-in for MGS4) that I never actually got around to playing, probably because I didn't get a PS2 until the end of that console's lifespan (prior to then I was mostly a PC or Nintendo gamer, and I still am for the most part).

The version of Emma I usually think of, if ever, is the slightly exaggerated version from Hiimdaisy's "Let's Destroy Metal Gear Again".

Edited by D0nt45k (see edit history)
12 hours ago, D0nt45k said:

MGS2 is one of only three games in the entire franchise (the other being MGR and Survive - yes, I even played Ghost Babel and both Ac!ds, and the iPhone tie-in for MGS4) that I never actually got around to playing, probably because I didn't get a PS2 until the end of that console's lifespan (prior to then I was mostly a PC or Nintendo gamer, and I still am for the most part).

The version of Emma I usually think of, if ever, is the slightly exaggerated version from Hiimdaisy's "Let's Destroy Metal Gear Again".

If you've got a 360, Vita or PS3 you can play it on the Metal Gear Solid HD Collection.

On 10/14/2021 at 2:38 AM, dabboi said:

I will not tolerate any Vita slander; underrated system.

I wasn't bashing it, I just said nobody bought it.  The PSP had a similar issue as well, though to not as great of a degree, though I did have one and enjoyed it quite a bit (until the lithium-ion battery did what they tend to do when they start going bad and...well...exploded...pro-tip: when lithium-ion batteries catch fire, they're extremely difficult to put out).

Nobody was really able to break Nintendo's dominance of the portable market outside of Japan (where their competitors generally had an easier time keeping up).  This didn't change until smart phones caught on in the second half of the 2000s, but even that was somewhat stymied by the infamously terrible (or, early on, almost non-existent) quality control and predatory monetization practices - especially in games marketed at children - that the mobile gaming market has become associated with.

Edited by D0nt45k (see edit history)