Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Animal Crossing: Interactive

Guest JTeam_

Welcome to Animal Crossing: Interactive! Where you can choose to play as one of your favorite characters in an omorashi style scenario!

To be more clear, people will vote for an option and it'll play out. I have 3 character options avaliable. Do note that this is my first interactive story, so please tell me how I can improve if you see something that can be worked on.

Let's begin!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Choose your character!

(A) Isabelle: A hard working secretary to the Mayor that is so faithful to her job that she only gets 1 hour of sleep a night!

Bladder capacity: Above Average

(B) Mable: An owner of the Able Sisters clothing shop. She assists customers when they come in.

Bladder Capacity: Average, but fills slower

(C) Fill in a character. Bladder capacity will be randomly selected.

Pick a scenario or fill in one!

(A) Character is busy doing work when they feel the urge to pee. Character attempts to find and use a restroom, but is frequently interrupted.

(B) Character is in a situation where there is no restroom available.

(C) Fill in a scenario. This is slightly more preferable as I am not good at making scenarios :p

Did I mention the achievement systems? When you earn an achievement (which will be determined by the chosen character), you will earn Mutual Exchange of Wealth coupons, commonly referred to as MEOW Coupons. These will allow you to cause events to happen in the story, depending on how many you have. These can be anything, from increasing bladder capacity to causing a toilet to disappear!

Anyway... get voting! And as I said before, tell me how to improve!

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'd go with/in one of the drawers, myself. We might even find the key to the bathroom! Let's try A, our own drawer

If I may make some constructive criticism, I personally found the relief scene for Isabelle quite underwhelming. The payoff in an omo story should certainly have more detail put into it than a couple

Posted Images

I just need one more vote so this whole thing can balance out... because to be honest, I'm not going to count my own vote when a couple of Established Members have voted on an amateur's interactive. :tongue:

Edited by JTeam_
space between words and emoji (see edit history)

The votes are counted, the scenario is ready!

Today's character is... Isabelle!

Today's scenario is a custom scenario, by MasterXploder! Albeit slightly edited.

5 hours ago, MasterXploder said:

I'll go with Isabelle, and scenario B. Perhaps the situation involves being near water of some sort, like overseeing some kind of grass-watering project after a brutal heat-wave.

Today's goal is... Don't wet yourself!

To clarify, you MUST NOT GET YOUR CLOTHES SOAKED! Pee anywhere but in your pants (or skirt)!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was a bright winter day. Oddly, there was no snow on the ground, nor were the leaves brown and dead. Nope, the sun had been shining quite radiantly that day, and it was causing a lot of the flowers to wilt. Isabelle, the town's secretary, was in charge of overseeing a watering project in an attempt to save the flowers. Iced water was carefully loaded into large watering cans before being generously poured onto flowers and tall patches of grass.

Isabelle watched as the volunteers of the job (which were mainly the villagers) got to work. She was also drinking a lot of water that day, so she "wouldn't melt into a pile of puppy fluff", or however she said it. As she pocketed her now empty water bottle, she realized.

She had to... you know, pee! Who wouldn't after drinking a HUGE gallon of water?

Bladder Fullness: 70/100

Choose one of the following options:

(A) Try to sneak away and use the town hall's bathroom. (Success rate: 4/10)

(B) Grit your teeth and hold it. You've been through worse situations, like that brutal Countdown.

(C) Call off the watering project. (Will not allow you to get as many MEOW Coupons)

(D) Write in your own option. Will be chosen if it's a really good idea.

Inventory:

Empty stainless steel bottle, Bells (1000), Clipboard

Achievements:

Sweet Relief: Pee in a toilet. This will award you 10 MEOW Coupons.

Restoration: Unknown. This will award 10 MEOW Coupons if figured out and completed.

Hidey Hole: Unknown. This will award you 5 MEOW Coupons if figured out and completed.

Failure: Wet yourself. No MEOW Coupons will be awarded.

oh thank goodness a reply from someone else. Ahem.

Isabelle carefully shuffles away in the direction of the Town Hall. Unfortunately, Rosie notices and asks, "Hey Isabelle, where are you going?"

(A) Be honest and say, "Just going to powder my nose."

(B) Lie and say, "I need to go get something at the town hall." (Success Rate: 6/10)

(C) "Nowhere..." (You will stay in your current position.)

(D) Fill in.

Bladder Fullness: 75/100

Inventory

Empty stainless steel bottle, Bells (1000), Clipboard

Currently not willing to do anything drastic

Edited by JTeam_ (see edit history)

I realize in retrospect that Rosie was not a good character choice. Too late now.

Isabelle, caught off guard, quickly whipped around to talk to Rosie, the only resident with her own fan club. "Oh, uh, I was just thinking we should... uh... move to the next acre!"

Rosie nodded and helped Isabelle call the other villagers over.

Rosie and Isabelle move the villagers to the next acre. +5 Bladder Fullness

Isabelle was starting to shuffle around a lot, gripping her clipboard tighter.

Choose!

(A) Try to go towards the town hall again (Success Rate: 2/10)

(B) Wait until the watering project is over

(C) Fill in

(D) Use 10 MEOW Coupons to instantly end the watering project

Edited by JTeam_ (see edit history)
4 hours ago, Nikeryda said:

What is in our surrounding area. 

To the west is a plain with trees and a river. To the north are some rolling hills with villagers. To the east is a plot of land with some houses. To the south is, although very far away, the town hall.

2 hours ago, Nikeryda said:

How thick are the trees (I've never played this game or even heard of it really)

I suggest you look up some videos of "Animal Crossing: New Leaf"

Imagine the trees being twice as tall and twice as thick as you, and no more than that.