Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Police: Life on the beat (A interactive omo adventure)

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

okay it's time to update this story. Since everyone seems to like the facet of answer A, I'll go.  As you wait in the line with your field training officer and try to not think too much about you

D a hot Ferrari! Meow!

// sorry for the long time without updates, I've been busy lately and have also been trying to come up with a good continuation. // As you two rush out to your patrol vehicle a 2017 Ford Police I

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

\\ Three votes for A all right time for the next post

While your bladder is still full and your not trying to find a way to hold on without peeing yourself, after exhausting all options in your brain, you decide that it might be best if you try and discreetly cross your legs discreetly enough so that your partner doesn't know that you still have to pee. So, with your mind made up, you cross your leg one over the other, while keeping your hands out of your crotch area, so as to not alert your partner to your desperate need at the moment. You have to get your mind off your bladder if your gonna be able to focus on the rest of the watch. It was then that you got a chance to forget about your bladder as the vehicle finally pulls up to the address where the call took place and immediately you see the suspects still grabbing stuff and some customers and staff huddling in the far corner of the shop. Unfortunately for you and your partner, since you can see the victims and the subjects that are committing the robberies and in fact you do see that they are carrying automatic rifle and you have to wonder where these kids got these rifles since they look like they are military grade. The suspects see you and your partner are seen you hear one of the suspects shout:

"The cops are here!" By one of the teens and without thinking, they turn their guns on you and your partner and a loud bang is heard followed by a part of the storefront window being smashed by the force of the bullet hitting it followed by more window smashing, pulled up on a scene and already your under fire, you think you hear your partner calling out to you, but you can't tell, all you can hear is a ringing in your ear and the gunfire coming from the shop. You are acutely aware of a sense of extreme fear washing over you, freezing you in place and then a hand forcefully grabs you from behind as the window of your patrol vehicle gets hit, but doesn't shatter possibly due to the shatterproof glass your vehicle is equipped with.

As you keep your head down and can't get your head to clear, you suddenly realize your no good in this situation and need to quickly get your head together and resolve this situation, how do you deal with this scenario and how do you try and talk the kids down so that they don't try to hurt you or your partner anymore or do you make the ultimate and deadly decision to pull the trigger on these teens:

Q1: How do you clear your head and get it back onto the situation at hand?
A. Cry in the corner like a baby and possibly get kicked off the force
B. Try not to piss yourself and not think about what you have to do
C. Clear your head and focus on the task at hand?
D. Other, specify?

Q2: Do you try and negotiate with the teens in the store shooting at you or do you make the deadly decision to end a life?
A, Try and negotiate with the kids that what they're doing isn't worth it?
B. Grab your service weapon and take aim pulling the trigger and ending a young life?
C. Other, specify?

36 minutes ago, DespLover9021 said:

Q1: How do you clear your head and get it back onto the situation at hand?
A. Cry in the corner like a baby and possibly get kicked off the force

While this is what I would do, it's certainly not what our protagonist would do.

Q1: C

Q2: Lay down covering fire while your partner gets to a better position. Call for backup, and attempt to negotiate until then.

Man, I wonder If It was going to bem a bad cop, because sure I was not going to think about negotiate, If the suspect have a AR and they're shooting against the police I understands that they dont want talk.

Q1 : C remember your instruction, you are in training but you have certainly had some guidance or instruction to have a sense of how to handle these situations.

Q2 : C, confirm with your partner what you are going to do, she's the most experienced police officer and your immediate leader in the action, after that act, as long as there are no hostages nearby I am favorable to neutralize the suspects, (neutralize does not mean to kill, but sometimes  the inevitable can happen)

• 2 months later...

(All right, looks like it's a majority vote, so let's get this going.)

As the bullets from the automatic weapons continue to fire on your vehicle and rattle against it, you start to get yourself together and clear your head and remember what your trained to do, after all, your a police officer, trained to serve and protect, not sit on your ass and cry like a baby. If you have wanted to do something like that, then you wouldn't have joined law enforcement or chose it as a career path. You take a deep breath and slow your breathing to help you get your head back in the game and once you do, you instinctively move your hand towards your service weapon, which is holstered on the side of your utility belt. Once you pull it out, you take the first four fingers and cup them over the rear end of the slide action and pull it back checking the chamber to see if you have a full clip of ammunition, you do, so you release the slide and feel the weight of the slide as it slams back into the front of the weapon, covering the barrel. You then put your other hand over the one that is holding your service pistol, finger slightly off trigger and covering the trigger guard so that you don't accidentally shoot when you don't need to. As you plant your back against the right rear passenger side door and bring yourself up into a squatting position that is slightly kneeling, you can feel your heart as it beats, every beat a timer, every breath you take is sharp and calculated. You start to feel a rush of energy that you haven't felt for a very long time. You are definitely now acutely aware of eyes that are watching from safety, as if they were right behind you and following your every move, your every action, the weight of your badge on your uniform weighs heavier than normal, you think you can see the sparkle that reflects off the badge, but you dismiss that notion.

You turn yourself to face your partner, who has also taken cover in between the drivers side door and where the engine block is as that is the safest place to be behind any vehicle. Your partner is taking cover and can't seem to reach her radio because she is too focused on not getting her ass shot off as stray rounds start to whizz past her head and a hissing sound can be heard as the rounds fire dangerously close to her head. She notices you looking in her direction and nods before shouting "this situation is fucked! we got rounds flying over us and citizens hiding behind cars so that they don't get shot! We need to unfuck this situation and we need to do it fast! I don't wanna have to kill these kids anymore than you do! But at this point, it's either them or us, so what's it gonna be!?" She asks you as she tries to peek out from her cover spot and instantly gets bad luck as a round whizzes dangerously close this time, but instead of missing, it manages to hit her shoulder and she goes down with a ear-shattering scream of pain and curse words "FUCK! I'M HIT! GOT IT IN THE FUCKING SHOULDER! FUCK!" You instantly drag her out from the field of fire and puts some pressure on the wound before having her pressure the wound with her own hand, as you peak out and try to talk to the kids by yelling, all you get in response is more automatic gunfire, which means that you can't negotiate with them. You put a free hand towards your radio and use your thumb to push in the red button on the top of the mic and immediately a three tone set of beeps goes out over the radio "*beep* beep* beep*" indicating that you have activated an emergency push button, which immediately identifies that a unit is in trouble and needs help.

The dispatcher immediately calls out over the radio "All units on this frequency, be advised, emergency pts has been activated, all units clear the air at this time for emergency traffic, unit calling in identify."

"Central, 2-A-42, emergency traffic!"

"2-A-42 10-4 emergency traffic, go ahead with your traffic."

"2-A-42, Central, officer down!, officer down!, 1098 West Gardner street, across from the Bank! Shots fired, officers under fire! repeat, shots fired!, officers under fire and in need of immediate assistance and rescue ambulance to my '20, one officer down with gunshot wound to right shoulder! Suspects are confirmed to be carrying automatic rifles, unknown caliber!"

*silence on the air*

"2-A-42 copy, code-99 on your emergency pts at your '20! officer down with gunshot wound to right shoulder! 10-12, we're gonna try and get you some additional units to your '20, stay alive till then. Help is on the way."

"All units monitoring this frequency, standby for further...all units be advised, code-99, code-99, all available units in the area of west gardener street and babel avenue, respond to the code-99 call, code 3, priority one response. All other units on low priority calls, switch over to tac-5 and monitor the situation, all Sierra David units monitoring this frequency, code-25 call-up is in effect. Standby for code-30 broadcast on Sierra David operations tac-1 channel."

"Central, 2-A-36, show me responding code 3, we're a couple of blocks away now, 2-A-42, hold tight, we're almost there."

"2-A-51, 2-A-42, we're 15 seconds out, we'll be on top of you with 4 other units behind us soon."

"2-E-10, 2-A-42, do you require medical assistance for the injured officer?"

"2-E-10, 10-4, we require immediate medical assistance"

As the radio traffic goes on, your able to peek out without getting your ass shot, lucky for you, and you take aim for one of the kids shooting automatic weapons, but instead of going for lethal, you aim to disarm and pull the trigger back as you feel the weight of the spring as the trigger is pulled and a deafening shot is heard and the slide pulls back as the front end is lifted up slightly as a spent casing is ejected from the slide and the smoke from your weapon means that the shot is on it's way and soon enough, your right as you see one of the suspects drop the weapon they are carrying and grab the arm where the bullet hit and entered as they drop behind the counter they were using as cover and screams of pain can be heard over the gunfire. You take aim again and fire to disarm this time hitting the remaining suspects in their hands which will cause them to drop their weapons faster. Unfortunately for you, there are more suspects hiding in the back who were grabbing stuff in the back when the shooting started and didn't hear the immediate gunfire and open fire again on you.

Additional units pull up and immediately engage the remaining suspects with returning automatic gunfire and shotgun fire, they move in and clear the store, moving the scared civilians to safety, some of them having even wet themselves and some of the female suspects certainly seeming to believe that they were going to die had definitely wet themselves as evidenced by the pee puddle underneath where they were still clutching their wounded hands.

Meanwhile, you are coming down from the high that is an adrenaline rush and now only feel the full force of your bladder as it comes back into the picture, you immediately hold your pee as you know your not gonna dirty your uniform and just hope to god that soon you will be released from the scene and allowed to go and use the bathroom, but at this point, your bursting to the point of being openly desperate about your need to pee. You can't contaminate the crime scene, so you know that's out the window, also the scene is still being cleared, so there's no chance of going and using the facilities in there without being seen.

You do see a couple of different options there and those options are:

A. A convenience store across the street from the scene.

B. The alleyway connecting the back of the row of stores to the street

C. a row of bushes with coverings in front and back, but maximum risk of side exposure if someone looks around the side.

27 minutes ago, DespLover9021 said:

I like that option 2, but remember the media is gonna be on their way soon as to get it on the news. Detectives will also be arriving and the field supervisor.

You bring up a great point. I am now imagining it as a sort of 30 Rock or Veep type of gag where there's a picture of a police officer peeing plastered on the cover of a newspaper.

I can see it:

"Hero Cop Caught With Pants Down"

I'm open to constructive criticism.

1 minute ago, Bismiris said:

You bring up a great point. I am now imagining it as a sort of 30 Rock or Veep type of gag where there's a picture of a police officer peeing plastered on the cover of a newspaper.

I can see it:

"Hero Cop Caught With Pants Down"

I'm open to constructive criticism.

yeah unfortunately with CID or CSI division getting involved and detectives being there it isn't exactly the best moment to try and be risky especially if a field supervisor is there and catches the rookie officers.