Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Verbalizations

So this will be and opinion piece, mixed with a few little anecdotes. Feel free to comment your own!

I think I have found my personal favorite verbalization of the need to pee. I think it’s very cute when someone says “I’ve been holding it” as if they need some kind of justification to visit the restroom.

My first run in with this was especially cute. I was out with my best friend and we went to see a movie. We had planned on going to dinner after, so I walked out of the theater and headed for the door with her at my side. At the last second, like my hand was on the door handle, she grabbed my other hand and towed me back inside. She dragged me back to the ladies room and whispered “can you wait a minute? I’ve been holding it.” I agreed to wait (obviously) and she rushed in to wait in line. I thought it was very cute. She’s very shy and private, even around me and we’ve been friends for years. 

The second and third were both at work. 

The second was a little unexpected, as the person in question isn’t shy at all. He happens to be a manager and I had to ask him to unlock something for me. He said he’d be with me in just a moment, he had to finish what he was doing in the computer. I guess whatever it is times out and doesn’t auto save anything and he didn’t want to lose everything he’d just spent forever entering. He told me to stay put, so he wouldn’t forget. I waited and waited, and played with my phone behind his back ;) and finally he submitted the work and stood up. I followed him from the room, but he stopped abruptly a few feet out the door and and looked at me a little awkwardly. “Can you wait for like one more minute so I can run to the bathroom, I’ve been holding it.” He asked, face reddening. I nodded and he rushed in. I thought it was adorable.

The third was a coworker that I don’t particularly like. We ended up getting to the bathroom at the same time. Both stalls were occupied so we were waiting and she danced foot to foot and said “can I take the first free one? I’ve been holding it for ages!” And I agreed. She actually did go quite a bit. I’d expected more from the little show she was putting on, but she is little... and dramatic...

anyone have anything similar? I’d love to hear it!

I also like "I’ve been holding it" expression very much. It sounds as she or he is waiting for a while now and is asking a permission to go to the toilet. As a submissive person by nature as I'm, I can really relate to this. “I’ve been holding it” also imply that person is really desperate and would like to tell the time is up and really have to go now.

This is a topic where I feel so, so sorry for all the co-fetishists who don't share my mother language. There are some absolutely wonderful ways of phrasing the actions of your bladder or bowel. They just don't translate to most other languages at all.

My all-time favourite translates something into: "I had [something] come into trouser", or just "[something] came into trouser". It sounds really stupid in English, but trust me, it's the absolute best sentence in all of existence. Note how there is no real subject in the sentence. The person isn't saying "I peed" or "I had an accident", they're just saying that [the thing] happened, and it kinda makes it sound like they're trying to avoid their guilt about what happened. Also, they're not saying what the thing is, like they're too embarrassed to say "pee" or "poop". They simply drop the active subject from the sentence. Another really great feature of this sentence is the singular use of the word "trousers" or "pants". In my language "trousers" is always plural, just like in English, it's only used in singular in some exceptions. So theoretically the sentence is grammatically incorrect, even though it's a very used sentence. That just highlights how there's something special going on.

Some other examples of great sentences that just don't maintain their original feel through translation: "I had some mess come", "happened an accident", and "I had a bit come". These all also work greatly in question form, such as "did you have [something] come into trouser".

In English I love discreet, but not overly childish word choices, such as "wet", "soiled", "I already/just went". The term "oneself" is also something I'm really happy about, such as "he soiled himself", because that's something that doesn't really exist in my language.

Curse words and expressions of anger are things I don't like in this context. I prefer pure shame instead of shame expressed through anger.

I love verbalizations! The more creative the better, but there's something really primal and marvelous (to me)  about "I need to pee." 

In fact if I don't have some verbalizations it's a lot less fun when I'm acting out my fantasies... when I'm playing "hold-it" with someone, I've sometimes made saying something out loud a requirement before I allow that someone to let go!