Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

WARNING: MESSING- Panty Poop/Desperation Stuff (As requested)

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

WARNING: THIS CONTAINS MESSING AND PANTY POOP. DO NOT CONTINUE IF YOU DO NOT WANT TO SEE THIS KIND OF THING!!!! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!   So here is the largely requested poop desperatio

Okay I gotta come in here and put my foot down a little. When we say that certain things like messing bordering on scat are not allowed on omorashi.org, it means its not allowed on omorashi.org. When

Story time! I've written several stories featuring or including poop desperation. Away From Him (female. some serious poop desperation here folks) Franny and the Infinite Ocean (mostly pee,

On 6/10/2018 at 7:04 AM, 1337m4n said:

I found a awesome leather pants pee and poop can anyone grab it?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
On 1/9/2018 at 5:40 AM, ineed2pee said:

Here's a few I did not see mentioned. The 1st is by Queenoffarts and it tame. The 2nd is ny Scatgoddess Amanda but after the "accident" in the beginning it gets gross, so be advised. the last 2 are by SecretLover and she typically does scat but these are desperation/accidents. in the middle she briefly shows the mess in the pants but nothing to gross.

1.mp4

2.mp4

3.mp4

4.mp4

I didn’t care much for the enema “accident” in the second one, way too gross, although the cleaning up parts were unusual and well done. 3 & 4 were great! 

On 1/6/2018 at 2:24 AM, ControlFreak said:

This sort of content is really hard to come by. As others have observed, most of what you find scattered around the internet is either straightforward panty pooping without a hint of desperation (or much of anything other than a static shot of an ass) or else scat (eww). I just really like accidents. Messing is as good as wetting, provided that it's contained. With that in mind, I'm quite fond of the attached video. The desperation is very brief, but it looks very genuine. And all you see of the accident is the shameful lump settling in the panties.

Desperation caca culotte.mp4

Just found this thread again and had to comment - this link is especially good!