Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

WARNING: MESSING- Panty Poop/Desperation Stuff (As requested)

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

WARNING: THIS CONTAINS MESSING AND PANTY POOP. DO NOT CONTINUE IF YOU DO NOT WANT TO SEE THIS KIND OF THING!!!! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!   So here is the largely requested poop desperatio

Okay I gotta come in here and put my foot down a little. When we say that certain things like messing bordering on scat are not allowed on omorashi.org, it means its not allowed on omorashi.org. When

Story time! I've written several stories featuring or including poop desperation. Away From Him (female. some serious poop desperation here folks) Franny and the Infinite Ocean (mostly pee,

39 minutes ago, deepAzure said:

I can't see some of the tumblr ones because of that safe mode crap. How do I remove that?

Assuming you already have an account, click the t on the top left corner. Then you click account, which is in between activity and post. From there you'll see settings, so click that. After that, you should see the option to turn safe mode off. Sorry if this post was a bit lengthy, but I hope this helps you.  

On 1/13/2018 at 8:16 AM, Storytime said:

Awhile back, I honestly thought I was the only one who gave a shit about not seeing the poop smeared all over. I just like seeing the lump and feeling their shame. As someone else pointed out, it's basically the same feeling as with wetting but I personally find it more gratifying because it's considered even more shameful and infantile. As my contribution, I found this tumblr that explicitly goes out of its way to not show the scat side of messing.

https://messygirlswithcloseddiapers.tumblr.com/

I check this out. Has some really cool content. Thanks for the post

There's a sequence in Bear Grylls: The Island [Season 1, Ep. 09], where an all-female camp eat some bad food they didn't preserve with interesting consequences. They wake in the morning with bad gas, and one especially really struggles to hold it back.
If you want the whole story, which I highly suggest, watch it from about 11 minutes in.
Or even better, watch the previous episode where they catch that prey!

Enjoy.

Edited by Guest (see edit history)
14 hours ago, Low-Key Friar said:

There's a sequence in Bear Grylls: The Island [Season 1, Ep. 09], where an all-female camp eat some bad food they didn't preserve with interesting consequences. They wake in the morning with bad gas, and one especially really struggles to hold it back.
If you want the whole story, which I highly suggest, watch it from about 11 minutes in.
Or even better, watch the previous episode where they catch that prey!

Enjoy.

Hey this is cool. Not too much messing. I watched the first 15 minutes. Does it mention anything else about messing past that. I heard the part where the girl said she didnt make it and soiled her panties twice. But that isnt really much desperation since it was liquid poop. It probably came out without much warning

On ‎2018‎-‎01‎-‎17 at 12:05 AM, AudreyLovesPee said:

Hey this is cool. Not too much messing. I watched the first 15 minutes. Does it mention anything else about messing past that. I heard the part where the girl said she didnt make it and soiled her panties twice. But that isnt really much desperation since it was liquid poop. It probably came out without much warning

I totally agree!

I'm 99% sure that both of women talking about this situation didn't make it. However the total number of accidents is unknown. It's the worst possible scenario, rapid, unpredictable, explosive & watery diarrhea, so it's very easy to have an accident. Especially at the beginning, when you don't realize how rude the diarrhea is.

Do you have the full names of these 2 ladies?

Story time! I've written several stories featuring or including poop desperation.

Away From Him (female. some serious poop desperation here folks)

Franny and the Infinite Ocean (mostly pee, but has a poop desperation scene in the middle)

An untitled story (mostly male, but some female)

Concerto in P-Sharp (female, mostly diapers. Not all of it is desperation, but there's a good bit of it)

Let me know if any of these float your boat!

Absolutely HUGE find, guys. Someone on Tumblr posted a link to a Google Drive folder with a massive collection of videos. There are folders for diaper content and panty poop content. There's also My Little Pony stuff, in the off-chance that's something you're interested in as well. Obviously, I can't guarantee that everything you download will be in line with your tastes, but from what I've seen, it seems like excessively messy or scatty stuff is very much in the minority. You're kind of going to be playing roulette with this link, but you're pretty much assured of some kind of payoff:

http://rainbowdashmlp10.tumblr.com/post/163160826337/share-stuff-google-drive

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/18/2018 at 6:55 PM, kochel428 said:

Story time! I've written several stories featuring or including poop desperation.

Away From Him (female. some serious poop desperation here folks)

Franny and the Infinite Ocean (mostly pee, but has a poop desperation scene in the middle)

An untitled story (mostly male, but some female)

Concerto in P-Sharp (female, mostly diapers. Not all of it is desperation, but there's a good bit of it)

Let me know if any of these float your boat!

I will check out your other stories. I read concerto in P sharp but if I recall it ended suddenly. Did you ever return to finish it?

4 hours ago, yellowet said:

Thank you Audrey for leading the way and advancing our cause

Yea np. I really want this content too. Im just glad there are a bunch of us.

Also a friend showed me this story of a lady pooping during a marathon. We were talking about pooing while running. Its a pretty good story.

https://www.xojane.com/it-happened-to-me/runners-diarrhea

OMG  this was spot-on! Thank you so much. " I shamefully stepped into the Port-A-Potty and tried to salvage my underwear, because they were Victoria’s Secret, dammit. " VINDICATION !!   For years I have thought:  If anyone asked me "what the hell is the secret she is hiding, anyway?" I knew:  It's the shameful stain in her panties.  That is Victoria's secret.  Your post has brought it to life. Thank you again.

22 hours ago, yellowet said:

OMG  this was spot-on! Thank you so much. " I shamefully stepped into the Port-A-Potty and tried to salvage my underwear, because they were Victoria’s Secret, dammit. " VINDICATION !!   For years I have thought:  If anyone asked me "what the hell is the secret she is hiding, anyway?" I knew:  It's the shameful stain in her panties.  That is Victoria's secret.  Your post has brought it to life. Thank you again.

Haha nice conclusion.

I found two videos on youtube of two girls pooping in their diapers. They are for those that dont really like seeing the poop but love desperation. Both of these videos are mostly desperation and dont show any poop besides the diaper bulge and a faint browness in the diaper. I really liked them!!