Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Japanese Anime Wettings and Desperation

Guest althewatcher

Here's one from Yamada-Kun and the Seven Witches.

At 19:30, there is a flashback where the blue-haired girl (Noa) wets herself after being locked in a store room all day. It's a short scene but she was apparently locked in there by a bully.

Guest althewatcher

Short scene from Sailor Moon Crystal. A desperate Usagi fidgets nervously after having too much tea, runs to the bathroom, and sighs in relief  in the next scene. (lol)

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
On 1/8/2018 at 3:52 PM, Dynamic said:

The scene is taken wildly out of context.  Has nothing to do with desperation/omo.

For reference, I can't remember the exact episode number, but it's from the second season.

I’m guessing it’s the scene from the beginning of The Sigh of Haruhi Suzumiya, part 1 or 2 I don’t remember, near the end of season 2, where Mikuru pretends she has to be to get out of getting filmed, but Haruhi completely ignored her and tells her to shut up.

The video links are dead so I can’t be sure. I remember the scene as when I saw it out of context it gave me one of the first inklings that I was into omorashi and later when I knew for sure it was one of my favourite scenes. In context, it’s not as fun, but it’s a still an amazing scene.

11 hours ago, RagingPython said:

I’m guessing it’s the scene from the beginning of The Sigh of Haruhi Suzumiya, part 1 or 2

I believe that's right, though it's been a while and as you said the link is dead.  I really should know seeing as how it's my all time favorite anime.  Welp, guess it's time to watch it again.