Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female German wetting videos with English subtitles

Here's a new video with subtitles, brought to my attention by forum member Rutan. It's MDH model Lara_Bergmann with her only wetting video - as far as I know, at least I couldn't find another one on MDH. The story is that she's on a date with a guy, caught short on a road in the middle of nowhere, holding an umbrella because it's raining, but getting her jeans wet nontheless because she just can't hold it anymore. As usual: I recommend to use VLC player, don't forget to turn the subtitles on if you can't understand German but still want to know what they say.

Lara_Bergmann - Wet jeans during date.mkv

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I am an omorashi lover who prefers videos that include explicit verbal references (or "dirty talk" if you like to call it this way) regarding the desperation and/or wetting that can be witnessed. I re

It's been a while, but I was in the mood for another translation today. This time it's on old clip starring ActionGirl and YvetteExtreme from MDH - some of you might already know it. The two ladies lo

My fourth clip, the most work until now, but absolutely worth it in my opinion. It's Sybella (now selling mostly femdom stuff under the name "LadySybella" on MDH) walking home with a friend, having to

Posted Images

4 hours ago, Drying said:

Too much text, too little action, but the gist is this: she has to pee.
She has the idea to visit her ex to go to the bathroom, leaving her ex and her husband stuck in awkward conversation.

Yeah, i sort of inferred that much. I was hoping there would be some juicy dialogue though.

13 hours ago, hihia28 said:

Yeah, i sort of inferred that much. I was hoping there would be some juicy dialogue though.

The dialogue is humorous indeed but without omo juice.

That guy with the glasses (name: Ulf, 0:36) was her bf for 12 (!) years, then she split up with him "because he would put up with everything".

The whole scene may be seen as an example of the latter: Imagine that, having left Ulf three years ago and being now married for the same  three years (!!), she (name: Britta, 0:37)  remembers where Ulf lives (0:23) and turns up with her husband (name: Karsten; Karsten andf Ulf never met before! Karsten asks, "Who is Ulf?" 0:40) for the only reason to use his toilet as she is dying for a pee!! Rings the door bell ("Britta here, you remember?"), comes in, leaves the two guys in the corridor (where they do not really know what to say), disappears in the bathroom to pee forcefully and very audibly, then immediately says goodbye and leaves the flat with her husband.

And her ex-bf Ulf? At the end, when Karsten asked her why she left this "nice guy", she gives the reason mentioned above - and less than a second later we hear the guy's voice from a window of his flat: "Nice that you've been here!" (2:34) Grimacing at this confirmation of what she had just been saying, Britta helplessly raises her arm without further comment. Her husband stops and looks confused (2:37). His wife, however, is not confused at all and calls him: "Karsten, come please!" (2:39)

This bf for 12 years is literally worth a piss for her... (The message of the clip  is: Guys, don't be too nice! Girls will find you boring and hate it!)

7 minutes ago, Super awesome said:

I would love to know what this girl is saying.

https://vk.com/videos460028183?z=video42170529_165212894%2Fpl_460028183_-2 

Hey sweethearts, it's bloody cold, but for you I will do this... watch and enjoy!

*starts peeing*

You like that, eh?

Your delicious, naughty watersports queen... is that me? Do I deserve this title... for pissing my jeans?!

And now I'll just go home wet like this!

• 6 months later...

Allow me to revive this topic as I was just in the mood to translate and subtitle another one of my favorite clips.

This one shows MDH amateur Lessia-Mia wetting her jeans on behalf of her boyfriend. Obviously it's the first time she wets as an adult and she's trying hard. The conversation won't get them a literary award, but I thought it was nice and naughty. If you're into wetting jeans, naked feet standing in yellow puddles or girls moaning while pushing out their pee - you're in the right place! 😋

Little reminder: best viewed with VLC Player, don't forget to turn on the subtitle track.

Lessia-Mia - First jeans piss.mkv

Moans  in relief, Ahh and Ohh and oh my Gosh

This had been really necessary !

Moaning again

He: „Whats going on here, what are you doing ?“

She: „Have you been here for a while ?“

He: „Yeah, I have seen what you did here !“

He: „Other people had seen you too, you cant piss right here !“

She (embarressed): „Yeah, oh… oh my Gosh !“

He: „We are a proper business property here, you simply cant do that !“

She: „But this made me really feel horny now !“

• 4 months later...

I have to go now !

I cannot hold it any longer, oh Shit !

Think I never had wet my panties before !

People on the left hand side are watching me, ist that worse ? Probably they never have seen any womand who wet´s herself !

I even can make more pee !

Damn, my feet becomes wet, something was running in my boots !

Empty finaly and now I am doing like a man, shaking it down !

My feet are so wet !

It feels pretty warm !

Wait, one drop I still could squeeze out !

Until 2:36, but unfortunetaly I have to go offline now. But the stage ist over anyway !

6 hours ago, Saugruessel said:

I have to go now !

People on the left hand side are watching me, ist that worse ? Probably they never have seen any womand who wet´s herself !

My feet are so wet !

It feels pretty warm !

Until 2:36, but unfortunetaly I have to go offline now. But the stage ist over anyway !

Danke sehr, @Saugruessel !

On 2/15/2020 at 7:03 AM, Saugruessel said:

I have to go now !

My feet are so wet !

It feels pretty warm !

thanks for the half finished translation

Sorry, this video has nothing to do with desperation, it´s only what I call peesex, or „wetting on deliberate“. Nothing of interess and not erotic at all for me, just boring.

What she say ist he usual nonsense. How horny she ist, how horny the situation is, if the scene is a turn on for the watcher, and so on and so on.

"I´ll start´s wetting now became wetter and wetter…Ohhh and Aaah... it is running into my boots, soaks my jeans and soaks my undies... !"

Bullshit !

She speaks so many words, it would need hours for making exact translation. It´s just boring. This should be made by someone who like such material.

On 2/15/2020 at 7:03 AM, Saugruessel said:

I have to go now !

My feet are so wet !

It feels pretty warm !

Hey sorry to bug but could you Continue this translation? 

It's been a while, but this is one of my favorite older clips. It shows two girls seemingly getting ready to go to a party - and what else do you do but piss your jeans before you do so? The video quality is less than stellar, but I like the way they talk. Not sure if it has the same effect with English subtitles, but you're good to try. 😀

Two girls wet before the party.mkv

As usual: Use VLC Player and turn on subtitles in the menu.

Edited by JensH2 (see edit history)