Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Guest shortmetalboi
On 1/15/2018 at 3:31 PM, AudreyLovesPee said:

So nobody dared me to do this but it kinda just came to me last night. It turned out to be a kinda fun dare. Here is what happened

So I was getting undressed to take a shower last night and the water was running to warm up, when i had the strongest urge to pee. I hadnt gone in a few hours but didnt notice the urge until I turned the water on. So I decided not to go before i got into the shower. They i thought why not just hold on as long as possible. Of course getting into the shower made it 50 times harder to hold. So im standing their with my hands in my crotch holding my pussy trying not to burst. But every time i bounced up and down i spurted. I only lasted like 5 minutes before I completely drench myself. Anyway it was actualy pretty fun and really hard to hold.

Hope you like the story. I dare you guys to try it. Its definitely a way less intense dare for people who dont like public stuff

I'll probably do this one tonight. Sounds like a fun time. I'm not really into the public stuff

• 3 months later...
  • Replies 691
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is for the guys: when you go to the bathroom, stand in front of it with your pants up. Relax and once you start peeing yourself, you can move to pull down your pants and underpants. Anytime you i

As I promised, yesterday I done the challenge with public restrooms for a day. "The day" started when I got up and was finished next morning. Since I live in a relatively small city I also decided to

Dare accepted! 20180103_202911.mp4 WARNING: There is male nudity in the attached video. My penis is clearly visible for most of the clip. I should have put it away sooner than I did. I thoug

Posted Images

On 9/6/2019 at 7:16 PM, Keita123 said:

Can anyone make intentional spurting challenges in a mall setting? 

Here's something close: a, spurting game, one-player or two players letting-out little spurts and whispering or texting the count to each other as they spurt in turn... 

Fifty Spurts: a Wetting Game

I think that the 'Mall' version had better play for a score of ten, rather than fifty!

On 10/29/2019 at 5:30 PM, CarmenCD said:

... I can do naughty thing without everyone know it. I can stand next to someone and leak and spurt in my panties and they won't have a clue. 

Doing an illicit thing, secretly in plain sight, is very, very hot. 

Write about it sometime, just to relive it. 

Try not to worry if anyone reading it has to lie down, fanning themselves and applying an ice pack. 

Edited by betanumeric
Spelling (see edit history)
25 minutes ago, betanumeric said:

Here's something close: a, spurting game, one-player or two players letting-out little spurts and whispering or texting the ount to each other as they spurt in turn... 

I think that the 'Mall' version had better play for a score of ten, rather than fifty!

Doing an illicit thing, secretly in plain sight, is very, very hot. 

Write about it sometime, just to relive it. 

Try not to worry if anyone reading it has to lie down, fanning themselves and applying an ice pack. 

Did you already read all my post in this thread? I hope you liked them. 

Here's one, for anyone who's ever such a little bit kinky... 

Visit your local Ann Summers, or shop online, to buy a pair of high-waisted latex leggings. 

Wear them under a pair of jeans - as tight a pair as you dare - and wear a pair of open-toed sandals. 

Drink a pint of water. 

Drink another pint of water. 

Carry a litre of water, and go for a stroll in the park... 

Piss yourself, standing in the grass; and, while it's trickling over your ankles and bubbling in your sandals, you'll realise that what you're doing is invisible; and if you were completely nonchalant about it, nobody even looked. 

Drink your water, and walk to somewhere that the piss would run out of your sandals into a drain or under something - a planter tub, a hedge, off the kerb and under a parked car - someplace where anyone else would have to stare right  at you, then at your feet, to know... 

Take out your phone, read your texts, pick up your missed calls, nothing to see here and of course you wouldn't piss in your pants on the street in broad daylight. 

Except that you're doing exactly that, and no-one knows. 

Shake the piss out of your sandals as discreetly as you can, you don't want to leave a trail of wet footprints. 

Buy another litre of water, or maybe an isotonic sports drink to keep up your salt balance: drink it, and decide where you're going to wet yourself next. 

If you're completely nonchalant about it, nobody will know. 

And you get to walk out in the World, among all the beautiful people, and all the less-beautiful ones who would be so shocked and disapproving and angry that you ever found a way to enjoy yourself, with the slick sin of piss against your skin and the tickling trickle of a spurt that you didn't quite realise you'd done; and they all know nothing of it. 

Do the dare carefully, because the fourth or fifth or sixth time you do it in your pants, you might have suppressed your ability to hold your wee a little bit more than you expected, and you'll only realise that you're wetting yourself when you feel it pattering your toes.

...And you can still just walk away, and the handful of people who realised what you did will be behind you, out of sight behind a corner, then another; and even if you forget to tap out your sandals, the trail of wet footprints will be gone in under a minute. 

Drink all day, piss freely all day, find a place to eat where you can tuck your feet under a bench and let it trickle away discreetly, and carry right on with your day, knowing that you never needed the toilet when you needed to pee. 

I dare you. 

A practical point:

When you drive home, be sure to pull forward the driving seat so that your knees are higher than your lap as you drive, especially when you work the clutch pedal and the brake. 

Yes, you're going to piss yourself in the car.

It's not even an inconvenience.

When you get home (or if it starts lapping at the pit of your back and there's a risk that the *high-waisted* leggings will overflow), stop the car at the kerbside, keep your knees together, pivot on your backside and put your feet down, *both feet together* on the tarmac when you open the door and stand up... 

You will, of course, check that the coast is clear. 

And it won't matter, once the pool of piss has flushed down your legs, and you've waited for the trickles to wander downwards and away. It'll tickle a bit, waiting-out the last of it: but you'll have got the nonchalance down to perfection by now, and nobody will ever know. 

Edited by betanumeric
Spelling (see edit history)
1 hour ago, CarmenCD said:

Did you already read all my post in this thread? I hope you liked them. 

Only this one, so far: I take this as a hint that there is something I'll enjoy reading... 

*Narrator's Voice*

YES, THERE WAS. 

*Faint sounds from @Betanumeric, who is fanning themself and applying an icepack*

Edited by betanumeric
Additional material (see edit history)
Guest wetnwarmwetnwa
2 hours ago, betanumeric said:

Visit your local Ann Summers, or shop online, to buy a pair of high-waisted latex leggings. 

Wear them under a pair of jeans - as tight a pair as you dare - and wear a pair of open-toed sandals. 

Drink a pint of water. 

Piss yourself, standing in the grass; and, while it's trickling over your ankles and bubbling in your sandals, you'll realise that what you're doing is invisible; and if you were completely nonchalant about it, nobody even looked. 

Drink your water, and walk to somewhere that the piss would run out of your sandals into a drain or under something - a planter tub, a hedge, off the kerb and under a parked car - someplace where anyone else would have to stare right  at you, then at your feet, to know... 

Take out your phone, read your texts, pick up your missed calls, nothing to see here and of course you wouldn't piss in your pants on the street in broad daylight. 

Shake the piss out of your sandals as discreetly as you can, you don't want to leave a trail of wet footprints. 

Buy another litre of water, or maybe an isotonic sports drink to keep up your salt balance: drink it, and decide where you're going to wet yourself next. 

And you get to walk out in the World, among all the beautiful people, and all the less-beautiful ones who would be so shocked and disapproving and angry that you ever found a way to enjoy yourself, with the slick sin of piss against your skin and the tickling trickle of a spurt that you didn't quite realise you'd done; and they all know nothing of it. 

Do the dare carefully, because the fourth or fifth or sixth time you do it in your pants, you might have suppressed your ability to hold your wee a little bit more than you expected, and you'll only realise that you're wetting yourself when you feel it pattering your toes.

...And you can still just walk away, and the handful of people who realised what you did will be behind you, out of sight behind a corner, then another; and even if you forget to tap out your sandals, the trail of wet footprints will be gone in under a minute. 

Drink all day, piss freely all day, find a place to eat where you can tuck your feet under a bench and let it trickle away discreetly, and carry right on with your day, knowing that you never needed the toilet when you needed to pee. 

I dare you. 

A practical point:

When you drive home, be sure to pull forward the driving seat so that your knees are higher than your lap as you drive, especially when you work the clutch pedal and the brake. 

When you get home (or if it starts lapping at the pit of your back and there's a risk that the *high-waisted* leggings will overflow), stop the car at the kerbside, keep your knees together, pivot on your backside and put your feet down, *both feet together* on the tarmac when you open the door and stand up... 

And it won't matter, once the pool of piss has flushed down your legs, and you've waited for the trickles to wander downwards and away. It'll tickle a bit, waiting-out the last of it: but you'll have got the nonchalance down to perfection by now, and nobody will ever know. 

oh my god, this is he one for me! just have to make it happen!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Kimkim9777

This might be to complex but I am daring myself/daring others to try this. Go to a fast food restaurant that you know has a closed bathroom. Ask the cashier if their bathroom is open. They say no because you already knew the bathroom is closed. You order your food and while you are waiting begin to wet but not fully. Tell the cashier you will be right back wet your pants outside so as to not create a huge puddle. Renter the building and retrieve the food you just ordered. Boom!!  who’s up for it!?! 

@Kimkim9777I'll try that, but with a few changes to look more like a real accident. I'll go to a fast food restaurant that I know has bathroom with lock that only opens with qr code on the receipt. I'll ask the teller if their bathroom is opened and he/she will tell me to use a receipt to get in. I'll tell her it's an emergency and can't wait any more. If he/she will not intervene and I'll have to wait to get the food and than pay and get the receipt, I'll begin to wet myself, but not fully, just enough to get big wet patch in my crotch. I'll do that twice, enough to get wet down to my knees and by frantically looking at my pants and trying to hide wet patch, I hope he/she will notice what I done. Than I'll ask if they can change my order "to go" now.

Guest Kimkim9777
On 10/24/2020 at 7:32 AM, CarmenCD said:

@Kimkim9777I'll try that, but with a few changes to look more like a real accident. I'll go to a fast food restaurant that I know has bathroom with lock that only opens with qr code on the receipt. I'll ask the teller if their bathroom is opened and he/she will tell me to use a receipt to get in. I'll tell her it's an emergency and can't wait any more. If he/she will not intervene and I'll have to wait to get the food and than pay and get the receipt, I'll begin to wet myself, but not fully, just enough to get big wet patch in my crotch. I'll do that twice, enough to get wet down to my knees and by frantically looking at my pants and trying to hide wet patch, I hope he/she will notice what I done. Than I'll ask if they can change my order "to go" now.

Epiccc I hope you tell us how it goes!!!

• 3 weeks later...

@Kimkim9777

I done the dare. I must say I was a bit surprised that a man taking orders just said sorry, you'll have to wait and use the qr code on the receipt to open the bathroom door, even I told him it's a real emergency and I can't wait any more. But I forgot I get the receipt right after I pay, so he probably considered there was no real difference if I wait 1 minute more and pay and use a bathroom right after that, before I actually get the food. But I was still determined to go through with the plan and peed in my pants on the way to a bathroom and get back to waiting area with wet pants down to my knees. I wanted to see his reaction. But cashier didn't even noticed me, since he was serving other people already, I just embarrassed myself in front of other customers waiting for their order. I was maybe standing there for a minute, but than I just left without food. It was just too embarrassing, standing there and everyone was looking at me (at least I had the feeling everyone was looking at my wet pants). So I went home wet, embarrassed and hungry.

• 2 months later...
On 1/9/2018 at 7:04 PM, SirGinger said:

I dare someone to pick a friend to hang out with, and find an excuse to end up wetting yourself (like the lines to long, or the bathroom is to far away, or it snuck up on you before you could do anything about it)

Ok so I did this the other day without even knowing this was a dare. So a friend wanted to go get some whiskey but didn’t know much about it and wanted me to go with him. I was already out (and had to pee 7/10) but said meet me at my house and I’ll jump in the car to run to the liquor store with him. I pulled I to my house and realized he was already there waiting so I just jumped in his car without going to the bathroom. I grabbed my crotch and said let’s make this quick I have to pee - he laughed. We get to the liquor store and I was at a solid 9/10 with all this alcohol around. By now I was full on fidgeting and kept grabbing my crotch (I looked for a bathroom but they didn’t have public due to covid safety). I was getting worried and thankfully he picked out a few bottles and we started to check out. That’s when the first leak happened. I didn’t say anything and tried to make it outside without the employees noticing. We get outside and I make another comment about how we gotta get home because I have to pee so bad. He laughed again and said just don’t pee in my car. We pull out and I am full on holding myself doing the potty dance. He was dying laughing. That’s when the next leak happened and it was big... I now had a baseball size spot on my pants. I cried out that I leaked and he made me move my hand to see because he didn’t believe me. That made me leak again and I had to clampdown to stop. I now had a dinner plate size wet spot on my pants and my bit was getting damp. We hit a red light and that was all I could take “fuck fuck fuck I’m about to piss my pants... oh my god I’m going to wet my pants ... oh my god it’s happening.. I’m having an accident! I’m wetting my pants!” The floodgates opened and I couldn’t hold anything back while he watched the entire thing unfold in his front seat. Thankfully he had leather seats and we were not far from my house so we got back and I throughly cleaned his car seat while still in my wet jeans for all to see. 

On 10/13/2020 at 11:15 PM, betanumeric said:

Here's something close: a, spurting game, one-player or two players letting-out little spurts and whispering or texting the count to each other as they spurt in turn... 

Just did this. And it was exhilarating! I even left some notable dribbles in front of a closed bathroom on my eight leak! I didn't expect it to be closed so I had to make a beeline to the bathroom on the other side of the mall! 😛

On 10/13/2020 at 10:04 AM, betanumeric said:

Drink a pint of water. 

I dare you. 

A practical point:

This is a great one. I like to do it on runs because the leggings look partially normal for a guy out for a run. Most people don’t think twice about a guy running all sweaty in tight pants drinking tons of water. Your running shoes will get absolutely soaked.

I wore neoprene swim shorts over the latex leggings. That made the whole thing look more “sporty,” helps keep the leggings up, and made it more difficult to try to cheat and pull the pants down to pee. There is a drawstring on the neoprene shorts. You have to pull it very tight to keep the leggings up, and the silicone dressing aid from the latex leggings gets on it. It pulls the knot very tight. It’s very hard to undo the knot, and if you did, you would have to pull it tight again, or your pants would come down. Better to leave it be.

A few people notice and smile, I assume they are into it. I was starting to spurt in the latex about halfway through my route, it was a nice feeling, but I was not wanting to get my shoes wet. I found a hidden spot in a park, and took my shoes and socks off. Bending down to do that made me squirt a few times. I got them off, and it was kind of difficult getting the stream going. It was chilly out, so the warmth was welcome. I was kind of sitting at an angle, and I was more pushing spurts than flowing. It would just tickle the backs of my knees before dripping out of the cuffs at my ankles. I poured a little water and there, and let it settle a minute after I was done to let gravity clean everything out. I put my shoes on again and started back on my run. 

It wasn’t much longer before I had to go again. I had drank a lot of water, and was still drinking it. I don’t think I got everything out with that last attempt. Latex loves to be wet. It settles onto your body and stops binding and tugging, giving way to a delicious gliding feeling. Not all the liquids managed to escape the leggings from that previous action. I would get a semi from time to time that glides around when I take a step. It’s hard to maintain if you are doing something else like running.

I was going to try to hold out. I just wanted to relish the feeling. There were enough drips from the leggings that my sneakers were starting to get wet. If I had not been wearing rubber, I would have peed on a tree or bush before getting this desperate. I was in the “danger zone” where spurts could come at any moment.

I kept drinking water. I came upon a clearing, it was a fairly busy place, I didn’t go to where the people were, but you could see people in the distance. I wanted to get to the other side of that clearing. It was just sooo gooood. I would look down at my shiny legs, and it was so smooth and warm and wet inside the latex pants. I was really desperate, and there is no good way to undo the drawstring. I just kind of melted, I would stop moving and just enjoy the sensation. I wasn’t really making it to the end of the clearing.

I wonder if I could just undo the drawstring since everything is so perfect right now. If I wet, I am going to have to readjust everything. I’ll have really wet sneakers. It’s no use. That knot has gotten so tight. I kind of don’t want to open it either, but I really can’t and I can’t pull the pants down, I had to pull the drawstring so tight to keep the leggings from sliding down. Uggghh Ooohh. This is pretty awesome.

Everything is tensing up in my midsection. Time to let off a little pressure. Spurt. It was a bigger one. I get a raging hard on. It’s not very visible through the thick neoprene. I try to spurt again, but can’t get much through that hard on. I take a few more steps to feel the gliding rubber over my dick. I’m able to push a little more out. And a little more. I freeze, and it starts to go down. I am Really desperate now.

To interrupt, the usual rubber wetting goes a but like this. You let go, and feel warm wet spreading from your crotch. It feels warm and nice like a hot tub. It makes a bit of a psssh noise, and the crotch bulges out. Eventually, the surface of the rubber wavers while gravity pulls the liquid down. It is blissful and unnoticeable to anyone nearby, unless your feet are unprotected. Without boots to catch what’s coming, it will flow out around your feet and into your shoes. It is warm and pleasant, and sometimes tickles your legs. It stays warm for longer than you would think. It feels great.

So, I am really desperate now. Teeth floating, bulging feelings, discomfort, muscle tension. I’d really prefer to pee out of the pants and get desperate again later. What am I going to do about wet shoes. My hard on is less raging and I start to push more through. It just flows, but it hurts a little, maybe because I am hard. Maybe this drawstring is pressing in on something. I am flowing almost full speed now. It doesn’t feel as blissful as usual. It’s a different feeling altogether. Wow. This is it. I am wetting, and there is just no sign of it. Basically, the neoprene shorts are stopping anything from dripping down. I look down, and nothing changes about the appearance of my outfit. I am just letting go freely, but it is a little forced.

Latex leggings fit tighter and closer to your crotch than neoprene. Neoprene does not often go up to your taint, the crotch goes an inch or two lower, at least if you have athletic legs. The leggings must have expanded out and filled that area. There is pee filling my bulge, the front of my thighs, a big pocket between my legs, and a little on my butt. I haven’t moved since this all started. I gingerly take a step, and I can feel everything swoosh around and how much there is. A trickle passes through the leg cuff on the shorts and starts a cascade where the rest follows. I take another step and the seal breaks on my other leg. The latex bulges out above my knees. Soon, it flows down my shins and calves, and now, my shoes are getting soaked.

Well that answers that dilemma. My shoes are saturated, and I had drank so much water already. I drank a lot of gatorade and pissed almost clear before I put my outfit on. I don’t like pee smell as much as wetting. Peeing clear instead of yellow means it’s mostly water, and won’t smell. I kept drinking on the way here, and when you finally break the seal, it won’t be long before you go again. and again.

I got back out of the clearing, and I let out a quarter to a half of what came out earlier. My shoes glistened again, and it didn’t hurt this time. I had to pull all the latex back up into place and adjust the neoprene a bit. I filled up my bottle at a water fountain, and drank some more. 

After that, I continued my route, and just let little spurts flow as they came. I had so much water, I still had another half pee or two before getting close to home. The spurts were not enough. I still have to get through the lobby. I ought to stop before getting there. I should stop and let my shoes dry out a bit. I was about three blocks away, and my bladder was still getting payback for the punishment I had doled out to it earlier.

I tried to empty myself out all the way and get home with partially dry shoes, but it just kept coming. I made it to a half block from home and just wet again. I had to stop at the garden and rinse my shoes off before going inside and up the stairs, trying not to wet inside the building. I got into the shower and wet again. This knot is just not coming off. And I’m peeing myself again. I might as well get off. I just swished my hard on around in the wet latex, and it went off pretty quickly. The first orgasm after a scene like that is usually just a release. It doesn’t feel as pleasurable as the next few will. 

I had to get pliers to undo that knot in my drawstring. I didn’t repeat this experience again, as good as it was, the drawstring isn’t comfortable. I don’t seek out pain in my scenes.

More often, I will wear a zipless, neck entry catsuit. Get in that suit, and layer on clothes, backpacks, harnesses, and any impediment to taking it off. Wear rubber boots like hunters. Get real good and desperate, and get away from your safe and comfortable shower, and I promise you will have a good time.

On 2/19/2021 at 9:11 PM, Jaieee said:

I dare someone to put themselves in a situation where they are desperate on someone's lap. Of course consent is needed, so you must desperately ask permission to wet yourself on them. If they say no, you have to get up and *hope* you make it in time.

That's a double fantasy of mine right there: to be on top or underneath. Never experienced it though! Hopefully one day ...

I dare someone to put on some tight jeans that show an obvious colour change when wet.
The first challenge is to wet yourself several times both sitting and standing so that nearly every bit of fabric changes colour. Next go for a walk in your local park, since your jeans are all the same colour no one will know you've wet yourself. Whilst out walking pee yourself a little more - since they're wet already there will be no obvious wet patch and no one will know.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...