Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

On 3/18/2020 at 12:20 PM, SaQra said:

Okay, I did some rapid desperation this morning and spurted until I'd relatively soaked a pair of panties! I'm about to take a shower and then head out and do some shopping. I want to leak or wet publicly if anyone has any suggestions for that too?🤭

Since no one suggested anything, did you come up with a challenge by yourself?

• Replies 691
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is for the guys: when you go to the bathroom, stand in front of it with your pants up. Relax and once you start peeing yourself, you can move to pull down your pants and underpants. Anytime you i

As I promised, yesterday I done the challenge with public restrooms for a day. "The day" started when I got up and was finished next morning. Since I live in a relatively small city I also decided to

Dare accepted! 20180103_202911.mp4 WARNING: There is male nudity in the attached video. My penis is clearly visible for most of the clip. I should have put it away sooner than I did. I thoug

Posted Images

1 minute ago, SaQra said:

I didn't sadly, though I'd love any suggestions for future reference!

If it's still safe in your area to go out due to corona virus outbreak, go out with a full bladder and spurt in your panties every time you hear a typical iphone ringtone if you live in the city or see a cat at least 5 times, if you live somewhere more rural. You can return home only when you spurted in your panties at least 10 times and have visible wet spot on your clothes or you lost it and wet yourself.

9 hours ago, SaQra said:

Hey folks! Since the COVID-19 outbreak, all my uni lectures have moved online by video call, and I want to try leaking, holding and wetting while on call during these lectures! Anyone got any related dares?

You can do the one I done a few days ago. No taking off any clothes during "office hours".  You can do this from the start of first lectures until the end of the last. If you have to pee, you do it through your clothes or hold it.

8 hours ago, CarmenCD said:

You can do the one I done a few days ago. No taking off any clothes during "office hours".  You can do this from the start of first lectures until the end of the last. If you have to pee, you do it through your clothes or hold it.

To add on to this, perhaps the rapid desperation technique beforehand (if it's an evening/afternoon lecture) could be great. Start your lecture empty (with the rapid desperation preparation of course) and feel the intense buildup as the lecture goes on.

5 hours ago, SaQra said:

I wanted to try some Omo while walking around my local park/rural area, anyone got any leaking/wetting ideas or challenges for me (outfit suggestions are welcome!)?

Go out with half-full bladder, but not already desperate and take a few water bottles with you. If you like tea or some other diuretic beverage , take that instead of water. Challenge is, that you drink a sip of water every time you see an animal, like certain bird or whatever is very common in your area. Hold it as long as you can and set hard to achieve, but theoretically achievable time for this walking trip, so you'll have more motivation for holding until you get back home. Set the reward and a punishment to get when you finish the dare, depending on the success. If you manage not to pee yourself, you won. As a punishment, I suggest wearing diapers for next 24 hours.

About clothes, I suggest skirt or a dress and pantyhose to keep you warm and hide your wet panties from other people. 

• 5 weeks later...

Dare: Put on as many layers of underwear/pants/leggings/shorts/skirts/etc. as you can, wait until your bladder is full (scale of 1-10 it should be 11), then right before you burst, you get x seconds, depending on the number of layers you have on, to take off as much as you can before you lose control

• 2 or less: 0 seconds, you don't get to take anything off, you just gotta let it all out in what ever you're wearing
  • 3-5: 5 seconds
  • 6-10: 15 seconds
  • 11-15 20 seconds
  • 16 or more: 30 seconds

Good luck, if you give it a try let us know how you do 

I thought of another dare while writing my previous one so I'll put it here (I took a bit of inspiration from a story I saw on here a while ago)

Get a deck of playing cards, remove one joker (if you don't have one just ignore anything mentioning a joker), and shuffle them as best as you can, you can do this dare with friends or on your own

Keep in mind, Aces count as 1, and remember to take actions in this order Color/Royal -> Even/Odd -> number specific

Draw 1 card at a time, do the action listed below, and put it in the discard pile (take turns drawing, moving in a clockwise circle if you're playing with friends) and follow the instructions below

These are constant whether you're doing this solo or with friends

• If the card is red (hearts or diamonds) then drink x amount of a liquid of your choice (you can set x to whatever, but I recommend 50-150ml unless you're playing with 4 or more people)
  • If the card is black (spades or clubs) get a small ice cube (or a piece of an ice cube if you don't have any small ones) and stick it in your underwear (leave it there until it melts, if you get multiple black cards, you get more ice cubes)
  • If the card is a Royal (king, queen, jack), ignore the rules for red and black, and you may let out 1 spurt lasting 2 seconds or less in your clothes (if you don't have to pee, you cannot get a rain check on this)
  • When you run out of cards in the draw pile, shuffle the discard and make it the new draw pile (do NOT re-shuffle the joker)
  • When you draw the infamous Joker, pull up this youtube video and play it until the game ends (no muting the video) Play this video when you draw the joker

If you're playing with friends follow these rules

• Even number: the person to your left gets to tickle you for 10 seconds
  • Odd number: tickle the person to your right for 10 seconds
  • 1-4: choose one person, the next time they draw a non-royal card, they have to do the color action twice (2 ice cubes, or drink 2x) 
  • 5-7: do your color action twice (if someone else drew a 1-4 and used it on you, do the color action 3 times)
  • 8-9: choose to either skip your next turn, or force someone to draw 3 cards their next turn
  • 10: choose one person, that person has to drink 5x liquid, but gets to skip their next turn (you can choose yourself if you're feeling empty)
  • Last person to lose control wins

If you're playing solo follow these rules

• Even number: Sit perfectly still for 60 seconds, no wiggling or holding yourself
  • Odd number: Masturbate for 30 seconds
  • 1-4: Remove a piece of clothing
  • 5-7: Put on an extra piece of clothing
  • 8-10: Do your color action twice
  • When you lose control, the game ends. Feel free to keep track of your pb if you play multiple games (Maybe not back to back though)

This is easily my longest dare yet, I look forward to hearing (or seeing, if you choose to record) how you guys do, feel free to tweak the rules a bit if you want to make this easier or harder, but make sure you list any modifications you make if you guys wanna compete for the longest time.

Guest Jimjim9333

I have a Public dare for anyone who wants and of course only if you are allowed to go out or need to go out. 

**For this dare I recommend seat protection for your car**
Get yourself desperate like a 8 or 9/10, I haven’t done the dare but I plan to and I have an iron clad bladder so I am going to weaken it up with some rapid desperation before, so feel free to give that a whorl. After you get yourself desperate find a 7/11 or a business that you know doesn’t have an accessible bathroom or one that is closed or requires a key. 

Ask an employee if they can open the bathroom/If they have a bathroom. 
Upon receiving and answer let it flow and act as if you have had or are having an accident.

**Also I am sorry if this goes along with the whole, not including people into your fetish thing, I just view it as a plausible scenario that could happen to anyone** 

Get to a point where you can't hold it much longer, and every 2 minutes, for the next 4 minutes, let out a super short spurt (1 at 0 minutes, 1 at 2 minutes, and one at 4 minutes). Then, right after you let out your 3rd spurt, speed up to one every 60 seconds for 5 minutes. If you haven't soaked yourself yet, you get a 10 minute break. During your break, you have to drink at least one glass of water (You did just let out 9 spurts after all). After exactly 10 minutes, flip a coin. If heads, you get 5 more minutes of break, if tails, you have to try to let out a controlled spurt, while drinking another 1/2 glass of water. (Water goes in one end and out the other at the same time). Now, after you've drank your water or had your break, grab another glass of water (you don't have to drink this one) and take off/ pull down your pants/skirt and underwear. Go sit on the toilet like you're going to pee, but instead of actually peeing, pour the glass of water in the toilet instead. Try not to start involuntarily peeing. Next, put your wet clothes back on and just have fun doing what you usually do for another 30 minutes. By this point, you should be reeeaaallly desperate. Now it's time for a nap. Go lie in bed and try your best to fall asleep. If you wake up dry, congratulations, you win.

Another dare (sorry for all the back to back dares, but I'm having a great time coming up with ideas)

This one is for those of you who like to wear diapers. It's not a complicated dare like my previous ones, this dare is just, instead of wearing underwear over your diaper, wear you underwear under your diaper. So you should have underwear, then diaper, then pants/skirt/etc. 

On 1/25/2018 at 6:04 AM, Silverday said:

Okay I dare you people to go without underwear outside , find a secluded space , like a park or a parkinglot where not many people go and choose a spot you can sit down or do it standing. The thing is you must be desperate and you can't move from there untill you have emptied your blader. 

Easy mode : If you are a girl or like to crosdress this could be easily be done with a skirt or a dress so you don't go with wet patches home or the bathroom. 

(I guess you could do this in a more risky place but that is up to you )

Dare accepted!!!!

1 hour ago, Probablyme said:

Dare accepted!!!!

I did it. I went out to an alley without panties on wearing jean shorts. (Not my wisest desicion ever) and I stood there for about an hour (I counted on my phone), till I was desperate and wet, and damn it felt good! ( my Bf caught me coming back in and didn't question it,, I just threw them in the wash after ANYWAY. 

I dare someone to wet or mess their pants (you can do either or, extra points if you do both) and not clean it up, you have to sit in it for 12 hours. 

11 hours ago, WhAT d0 said:

Another dare (sorry for all the back to back dares, but I'm having a great time coming up with ideas)

This one is for those of you who like to wear diapers. It's not a complicated dare like my previous ones, this dare is just, instead of wearing underwear over your diaper, wear you underwear under your diaper. So you should have underwear, then diaper, then pants/skirt/etc. 

I do this a lot because i love the feeling of wearing wet underwear and the diaper over then keeps m pants dry. sometimes i take the extra step of plastic pants over the diaper !

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/3/2020 at 5:33 PM, Probablyme said:

I dare someone to wet or mess their pants (you can do either or, extra points if you do both) and not clean it up, you have to sit in it for 12 hours. 

Only just found this thread! I did 8 hours the other day (pics in the wet blue thread in the experiences section). 

I’m up for a public wetting dare at some point. I had a small leak in a supermarket the other day which was fun. Don’t think I’m brave enough for a full on wetting that public but maybe somewhere else. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/29/2020 at 3:40 AM, WhAT d0 said:

I thought of another dare while writing my previous one so I'll put it here (I took a bit of inspiration from a story I saw on here a while ago)

Get a deck of playing cards, remove one joker (if you don't have one just ignore anything mentioning a joker), and shuffle them as best as you can, you can do this dare with friends or on your own

Keep in mind, Aces count as 1, and remember to take actions in this order Color/Royal -> Even/Odd -> number specific

Draw 1 card at a time, do the action listed below, and put it in the discard pile (take turns drawing, moving in a clockwise circle if you're playing with friends) and follow the instructions below

These are constant whether you're doing this solo or with friends

• If the card is red (hearts or diamonds) then drink x amount of a liquid of your choice (you can set x to whatever, but I recommend 50-150ml unless you're playing with 4 or more people)
  • If the card is black (spades or clubs) get a small ice cube (or a piece of an ice cube if you don't have any small ones) and stick it in your underwear (leave it there until it melts, if you get multiple black cards, you get more ice cubes)
  • If the card is a Royal (king, queen, jack), ignore the rules for red and black, and you may let out 1 spurt lasting 2 seconds or less in your clothes (if you don't have to pee, you cannot get a rain check on this)
  • When you run out of cards in the draw pile, shuffle the discard and make it the new draw pile (do NOT re-shuffle the joker)
  • When you draw the infamous Joker, pull up this youtube video and play it until the game ends (no muting the video) Play this video when you draw the joker

If you're playing with friends follow these rules

• Even number: the person to your left gets to tickle you for 10 seconds
  • Odd number: tickle the person to your right for 10 seconds
  • 1-4: choose one person, the next time they draw a non-royal card, they have to do the color action twice (2 ice cubes, or drink 2x) 
  • 5-7: do your color action twice (if someone else drew a 1-4 and used it on you, do the color action 3 times)
  • 8-9: choose to either skip your next turn, or force someone to draw 3 cards their next turn
  • 10: choose one person, that person has to drink 5x liquid, but gets to skip their next turn (you can choose yourself if you're feeling empty)
  • Last person to lose control wins

If you're playing solo follow these rules

• Even number: Sit perfectly still for 60 seconds, no wiggling or holding yourself
  • Odd number: Masturbate for 30 seconds
  • 1-4: Remove a piece of clothing
  • 5-7: Put on an extra piece of clothing
  • 8-10: Do your color action twice
  • When you lose control, the game ends. Feel free to keep track of your pb if you play multiple games (Maybe not back to back though)

This is easily my longest dare yet, I look forward to hearing (or seeing, if you choose to record) how you guys do, feel free to tweak the rules a bit if you want to make this easier or harder, but make sure you list any modifications you make if you guys wanna compete for the longest time.

I love this challenge

• 1 month later...

I didn't do a proper wetting dare in public for a long time and it's time to do one again. I need fresh ideas, but they can't involve night clubs or other large public events. Public transport or shopping centres are ok and challenges can be even a bit more daring then before, because I can hide my face behind the mask.