Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

16 hours ago, johnnyc82 said:

Peeing in a halloween costume but that can show.  The one I've always wanted to see is someone peeing in a Wonder Woman costume

I don't want to go home early. If I wet myself wearing pants, that's exactly what will happen, so I will wear a long black dress, so I can indulge myself in omo activities and possibly get away with that. I don't really want my friends know about it. 

So, I need a good idea for omo challenge while wearing a long black dress.

Edited by CarmenCD (see edit history)
  • Replies 691
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is for the guys: when you go to the bathroom, stand in front of it with your pants up. Relax and once you start peeing yourself, you can move to pull down your pants and underpants. Anytime you i

As I promised, yesterday I done the challenge with public restrooms for a day. "The day" started when I got up and was finished next morning. Since I live in a relatively small city I also decided to

Dare accepted! 20180103_202911.mp4 WARNING: There is male nudity in the attached video. My penis is clearly visible for most of the clip. I should have put it away sooner than I did. I thoug

Posted Images

On 10/30/2019 at 6:47 PM, CarmenCD said:

I don't want to go home early. If I wet myself wearing pants, that's exactly what will happen, so I will wear a long black dress, so I can indulge myself in omo activities and possibly get away with that. I don't really want my friends know about it. 

So, I need a good idea for omo challenge while wearing a long black dress.

Since no one gave any useful ideas, I just done what I often do. I restricted myself from using a bathroom, except when clock struck odd full hour. Maybe peeing every 2 hours seems ok for most people, but at least for me it's a struggle when going out with my friends and constantly drink something. I just can't hold that long without at least leaking from time to time. On one occasion it was even more than just a leak yesterday. It was a small wetting accident and peed like for about 3 seconds, but enough to get my shoes wet. I don't think anyone noticed, because of my long dress and I was standing with legs crossed, so urine went down the legs directly in my shoes and didn't make a puddle. But when it happened, I had hard time stopping myself from peeing and for a second I even thought that's it, here goes the embarrassing moment when I wet myself in front of everyone from no good reason.

Guest w92iasd

*Wear anything that wont suck up liquid from your panties* (unless you want to show a patch) this can technically be done anywhere

Pee as soon as you wake up and have some coffee with breakfast. Drink a slip of a drink of choice every 15 minutes or so (preferably switch off between diuretic drinks and non diuretic ones). You could always change the difficulty with various drinks and amounts of them

You may only go to the bathroom if its been atleast 30 minutes since your last pee and it must be with your panties on. You only get one change of panties for the whole day so use it wisely. If you can and wish to, you may wash your panties to remove the smell.

Additional rules: you can not pee 1 hr before taking a shower and should drink 2-300ml of a fluid. When you shower, you must do it with panties on (you can ofc take it off to wash yourself but should wear the same panties again)

On 1/2/2018 at 3:09 PM, BENAir01 said:

This is for the guys: when you go to the bathroom, stand in front of it with your pants up. Relax and once you start peeing yourself, you can move to pull down your pants and underpants. Anytime you involuntarily stop peeing because you touched your penis or whatever, you must stop moving and wait till you start peeing again. You can now pee into the toilet. 
HOWEVER when youre close to done, you will feel you stream slow down. At this point, pull your  penis back into your pants and pull them up while you are still peeing, and finish off in your pants. 

Did it! I couldn't post any picture but I did it, it was very hot💛👖💦

• 3 weeks later...

Hey, I’ve got the house to myself from Thursday evening to Sunday. Do all Y’alls have and solid dares for me? I’m more then fine with going out though it’s pretty snowy currently so I might be a little bit hesitant 

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/27/2019 at 9:08 PM, Micron227 said:

lots of opportunities to stand in line and get trapped there.

bring lots of your drink of choice and take a sip every time you move forward in the line

I followed your suggestion and drink every time I had to wait in line, but modified it a little, because sipping water all the time while waiting is not normal and if you have an accident afterwards, could raised suspicion. Instead of that, I drank 2 dcl of ice tea every time I entered a shop, but use a public bathroom only outside shops and didn't empty my bladder, just peed enough to shave off biggest desperation and carry on with mild desperation.

I was desperate most of the time, but without major leaks, only a small one now and then. But latter in the afternoon, when my bladder became a little tired from holding all the time, I started to have problems and was leaking more heavily, enough for pee to start running down my legs occasionally. On one occasion when I leaked heavily again, I suddenly overheard from behind that someone notice what is going. He said "look, she is pissing her self" and it followed female giggle after that. That made me even more nervous and a few more spurts went in my panties and down my legs. Line moved forward and when I moved too, I probably even left a few tiny puddles on the floor, because my panties were still dripping wet between my legs. Luckily I managed to stop after that, otherwise it would be really embarrassing, if I would wet myself completely while standing right in front of the cashier. I paid for shoes I bought and  left the store as fast as I could. I never looked back to see who they were. I just hope they didn't take a video of my accident and manage to caught my face somehow. But on the other side, it was really thrilling experience. I changed my panties and pantyhose after that and went shopping again.

Leaking and bathroom searching continue with increasing pace all afternoon and before I went home, a few more big leaks happened and had to change my panties and pantyhose again, but none of them was that intense as the one in that shop when buying shoes. I even made my skirt wet on one occasion while sitting and trying on shoes in one of shoes stores. Pressure on my full bladder was just to heavy while doing that and made me pee for a few seconds. I should predict that due to my experience, but it surprised me anyway and had hard time to stop peeing right away. I don't know if anyone noticed my wet skirt, but at least I didn't hear any comment on that in next 10 minutes, even it was very obvious what happened. I didn't buy anything and didn't have to wait in line to pay, I just left the store. Next mission was to find the nearest public bathroom to change my skirt. I was twice lucky on that occasion. Bathroom was not far from that shop and I bought a new skirt in one of the shops before that, otherwise it would be a little embarrassing walking more than a few blocks back to my car to change or go to a store all wet and shop for a new skirt or dress. 

All in all, I had a great time and I used all 5 spare panties and pantyhose I had with me. I had numerous leaks, more than a few big spurts went in my panties and down my legs, but surprisingly, a full wetting never happened. I always managed to reach a bathroom soon enough to pee there. Everyone who enjoy thrill of possible embarrassment and omo should try this sometimes. 

• 2 weeks later...

You can pee at work any time you need to, but don't pee right before you leave work to go home,and try to be desperate when you get home.  If you are crossing your legs while unlocking  your front door, you are desperate enough.  If you make it inside, you can't pee yet.

If there are any dirty dishes in your sink or on your counter, hand wash them.  It doesn't matter if you made the dirty dishes or your roommate dirtied the dishes, you wash them by hand in warm water with both your hands submerged in the warm water.  Try not to pee until the dishes are clean.

If you managed not to wet yourself, you may go to the bathroom as normal.

1 hour ago, CarmenCD said:

New year eve is just around the corner and we need new ideas how to indulge in omo activities while attending New Year parties. Let your imagination run wild.

Maybe try something like wearing a pair of short shorts and some dark stockings, then leaking in the shorts throughout the evening? It'll show on the shorts but not so much on the stockings, and you could always wear a long coat to hide the shorts? Or just wear a nice dress and leak every time you finish a drink, just enough to leave some drips on the floor🤭

On 12/25/2019 at 9:37 PM, SaQra said:

Maybe try something like wearing a pair of short shorts and some dark stockings, then leaking in the shorts throughout the evening? It'll show on the shorts but not so much on the stockings, and you could always wear a long coat to hide the shorts? Or just wear a nice dress and leak every time you finish a drink, just enough to leave some drips on the floor🤭

I may try this one, or there’s another I have an idea for.

Wear a skirt or dress which is light in colour. Preferably short since it makes it a tad easier but it’s users choice. 

Every time you need to pee you go to the toile but you have to pee through your panties. Now this should leave your panties soaked but the skirt fine since you are only wetting underwear. If you play it right you should be able to continue the night without leaving wet spots on your clothes. If you mess up somewhere and sit down well... get prepared to try and explain that suspicious wet patch on your butt.

On 12/25/2019 at 2:50 PM, CarmenCD said:

New year eve is just around the corner and we need new ideas how to indulge in omo activities while attending New Year parties. Let your imagination run wild.

Mine will be a party of one, dunno if I will make it till midnight.  But it will be wet.  I want to wet outside, while walking around the neighborhood.  Depending on the weather (Northeast USA) this may be adjusted...

Maybe just a massive wetting over time.  Who knows!!!

On 12/27/2019 at 3:52 AM, Rukako said:

Wear a skirt or dress which is light in colour. Preferably short since it makes it a tad easier but it’s users choice. 

Every time you need to pee you go to the toile but you have to pee through your panties. Now this should leave your panties soaked but the skirt fine since you are only wetting underwear. If you play it right you should be able to continue the night without leaving wet spots on your clothes. If you mess up somewhere and sit down well... get prepared to try and explain that suspicious wet patch on your butt.

I like this one also. It's too cold in my country just for panties and short skirt, but with addition of 40 or 60 den pantyhose could be done even in this time of year. It would be hard to go throughout the evening without sitting down, but still doable, I think. 

46 minutes ago, CarmenCD said:

I like this one also. It's too cold in my country just for panties and short skirt, but with addition of 40 or 60 den pantyhose could be done even in this time of year. It would be hard to go throughout the evening without sitting down, but still doable, I think. 

Tights (pantyhose) also work well. Could go standard black, or wear coloured ones for some added danger

On 12/27/2019 at 3:52 AM, Rukako said:

I decided to do your challenge. I choose red knee length tight dress, black pantyhose and red pumps, but was not the right choice. When I was already all dressed up, friends arrived and look what was one of them wearing. A nearly identical red dress. Since he couldn't change, I had to. I looked through a closet and decided on a sexy short pink dress and got the approval. For me, it didn't matter really, red or pink. It was as good as the red one for my plans. Dress was shorter than the red one, but black pantyhose hide wetness well. I slipped in black pumps and we were on our way to a party. First few hours went as planned. I peed through my panties and made sure my dress stayed dry. We even went outside to see fireworks at midnight. At that time first problems started. Standing outside all wet between my legs in winter temperatures didn't do me any good. Soon I had to pee so badly, I nearly lost it on the way back to a club. I started to leak and pantyhose got wet half way down to my knees and wetness went below the skirt line. Luckily I was wearing black pantyhose and wetness was not very visible. In low light no one could notice that. When I came inside, I immediately run to a bathroom to pee, but it was already a line in front of the bathroom. I had to wait and some more pee went into my panties and continued down my legs, making pantyhose even more wet. When it was finally my turn for a bathroom stall, I was near breaking point, but I made it. I peed and than soaked up wet pantyhose with paper as much as I could. Night went on as planned, I was peeing through panties regularly and drinking with friends continued. Numerous glasses of bubbly wine and a few other drinks start to influence my judgements. At one moment I forgot about my wet panties and pantyhose and sat down at one of the tables to chat with people there. It didn't take long for me to realise what I done, but it was too late. My dress was already all wet. I sat there for a while, but when I had to use a bathroom again, I had to get up. Of course, one of the women immediately noticed my wet dress. When she asked what happened, I already had an answer - I sat on something wet. I don't know if they bought the story or not, but they dropped the subject. Probably they didn't want to poke in me if I wet myself, since we don't know each other that well. Of course, other people noticed my wet dress too, but no one asked or said anything to me when walking around the club like that. I guess everyone was too drunk to care about that anyway, me included. After I peed again, I stopped at the table where were people I came in with. We continued drinking and dancing and at about 3am, we decided we have enough and we'll move to a friend's flat, who lives nearby. Because my legs were killing me at that point, I decided to end the challenge. I failed to keep my dress dry anyway, so there was no point of continuing. I peed through panties for the last time, than took them off and put on fresh pair I had in my purse. Dress also dried up until then. When we arrived to a friend's flat, I couldn't wait to sit down. It's not easy to stand and dance all night in 4 inch heels. 

The last deed of the night, was ride home. I didn't use a bathroom before leaving the flat. Desperate ride home should be fun, but things never go as planned when expected. Usual 20 minutes ride home became more than one hour ordeal. First it was hard to get a taxi and I had to wait for it outside in cold night for 15 minutes, than taxi was stopped at DUI checkpoint and I had to wait for a driver to get cleared by cops. Waiting in the car already really desperate, not knowing when we could go, was tortures, but going over the speed bumps near my home was unbelievable hard and even made me spurt, despite holding myself as a final effort. When this happens I know I really had to pee, but didn't realise I was so near breaking point, until I had to get out of the car. I just couldn't hold it any more when I started moving and started peeing while still climbing out of the car. I don't think the driver saw it, but I was already properly pissing down my legs when still leaning inside the car to collect my coat and purse. If the ride would lasted for five minutes more, I would totally wet myself while still in the car and wouldn't be able to do anything about that. Luckily it didn't go down like that, instead I made a big puddle on the road, next to the car. First I couldn't stop peeing, but when I could stop, I didn't want any more. Dress was wet, panties and pantyhose too, shoes full of pee and it felt so good to pee after tremendous holding effort, I just continued peeing until I emptied my bladder. Luckily it was only a few minutes walk back to my apartment and neighbours were all asleep already, so nobody saw me coming home.

Edited by CarmenCD (see edit history)
  • 2 weeks later...
On 1/1/2020 at 6:53 PM, SaQra said:

I've just bought a couple of pairs of black tights (80 den), and I'd love to try some similar ideas if anyone has any dares or challenges? I'm open to wearing them with skirts, shorts, or under jeans/pants etc!

I dare you to put on all of the tights you own at the same time, and then pee through all the layers. It works better with more layers, so if you want to, buy more.

To make it even more naughty, get desperate first and try to put them on while you hold, and then keep holding until you burst when you put them all on.

On 1/1/2020 at 7:16 PM, CarmenCD said:

I decided to do your challenge. I choose red knee length tight dress, black pantyhose and red pumps, but was not the right choice. When I was already all dressed up, friends arrived and look what was one of them wearing. A nearly identical red dress. Since he couldn't change, I had to. I looked through a closet and decided on a sexy short pink dress and got the approval. For me, it didn't matter really, red or pink. It was as good as the red one for my plans. Dress was shorter than the red one, but black pantyhose hide wetness well. I slipped in black pumps and we were on our way to a party. First few hours went as planned. I peed through my panties and made sure my dress stayed dry. We even went outside to see fireworks at midnight. At that time first problems started. Standing outside all wet between my legs in winter temperatures didn't do me any good. Soon I had to pee so badly, I nearly lost it on the way back to a club. I started to leak and pantyhose got wet half way down to my knees and wetness went below the skirt line. Luckily I was wearing black pantyhose and wetness was not very visible. In low light no one could notice that. When I came inside, I immediately run to a bathroom to pee, but it was already a line in front of the bathroom. I had to wait and some more pee went into my panties and continued down my legs, making pantyhose even more wet. When it was finally my turn for a bathroom stall, I was near breaking point, but I made it. I peed and than soaked up wet pantyhose with paper as much as I could. Night went on as planned, I was peeing through panties regularly and drinking with friends continued. Numerous glasses of bubbly wine and a few other drinks start to influence my judgements. At one moment I forgot about my wet panties and pantyhose and sat down at one of the tables to chat with people there. It didn't take long for me to realise what I done, but it was too late. My dress was already all wet. I sat there for a while, but when I had to use a bathroom again, I had to get up. Of course, one of the women immediately noticed my wet dress. When she asked what happened, I already had an answer - I sat on something wet. I don't know if they bought the story or not, but they dropped the subject. Probably they didn't want to poke in me if I wet myself, since we don't know each other that well. Of course, other people noticed my wet dress too, but no one asked or said anything to me when walking around the club like that. I guess everyone was too drunk to care about that anyway, me included. After I peed again, I stopped at the table where were people I came in with. We continued drinking and dancing and at about 3am, we decided we have enough and we'll move to a friend's flat, who lives nearby. Because my legs were killing me at that point, I decided to end the challenge. I failed to keep my dress dry anyway, so there was no point of continuing. I peed through panties for the last time, than took them off and put on fresh pair I had in my purse. Dress also dried up until then. When we arrived to a friend's flat, I couldn't wait to sit down. It's not easy to stand and dance all night in 4 inch heels. 

The last deed of the night, was ride home. I didn't use a bathroom before leaving the flat. Desperate ride home should be fun, but things never go as planned when expected. Usual 20 minutes ride home became more than one hour ordeal. First it was hard to get a taxi and I had to wait for it outside in cold night for 15 minutes, than taxi was stopped at DUI checkpoint and I had to wait for a driver to get cleared by cops. Waiting in the car already really desperate, not knowing when we could go, was tortures, but going over the speed bumps near my home was unbelievable hard and even made me spurt, despite holding myself as a final effort. When this happens I know I really had to pee, but didn't realise I was so near breaking point, until I had to get out of the car. I just couldn't hold it any more when I started moving and started peeing while still climbing out of the car. I don't think the driver saw it, but I was already properly pissing down my legs when still leaning inside the car to collect my coat and purse. If the ride would lasted for five minutes more, I would totally wet myself while still in the car and wouldn't be able to do anything about that. Luckily it didn't go down like that, instead I made a big puddle on the road, next to the car. First I couldn't stop peeing, but when I could stop, I didn't want any more. Dress was wet, panties and pantyhose too, shoes full of pee and it felt so good to pee after tremendous holding effort, I just continued peeing until I emptied my bladder. Luckily it was only a few minutes walk back to my apartment and neighbours were all asleep already, so nobody saw me coming home.

Very arousing story. 2nd hottest new year's eve story I've read (the one from Rachel Kirwan is the hottest)

I need new ideas for tonight. Going out with friends. First dinner, than the movies and we will probably end up in a pub. I need a dare that will keep me on the edge, maybe make my panties dump occasionally, but don't really want to end up wetting myself before I'm already on the way home. Black leggings I'll be wearing don't show wetness much, but it's cold outside and wet pants are not fun to wear. When already on the way home, everything that won't get me in trouble with the law is allowed and you can be creative and daring. I will be wearing high waist faux leather leggings, long sweater, short leather jacket and ankle boots with high heels.