Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Another dare: wet your underwear while out and about with people who don't know you are into this sort of thing. So, like, go to a public restroom while you are at work, or while you are shopping, etc, and then sit down on the toilet and let it go into your underwear. Pat it dry a little bit, so it doesn't get the rest of your ensemble soaking wet, and then go about your day with your damp underwear. Better yet, make a whole day out of it, where everytime you have to go, this is what you do. 

• Replies 691
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is for the guys: when you go to the bathroom, stand in front of it with your pants up. Relax and once you start peeing yourself, you can move to pull down your pants and underpants. Anytime you i

As I promised, yesterday I done the challenge with public restrooms for a day. "The day" started when I got up and was finished next morning. Since I live in a relatively small city I also decided to

Dare accepted! 20180103_202911.mp4 WARNING: There is male nudity in the attached video. My penis is clearly visible for most of the clip. I should have put it away sooner than I did. I thoug

Posted Images

14 minutes ago, Short Shanks said:

Another dare: wet your underwear while out and about with people who don't know you are into this sort of thing. So, like, go to a public restroom while you are at work, or while you are shopping, etc, and then sit down on the toilet and let it go into your underwear. Pat it dry a little bit, so it doesn't get the rest of your ensemble soaking wet, and then go about your day with your damp underwear. Better yet, make a whole day out of it, where everytime you have to go, this is what you do. 

It's a good one and easily achievable, especially with very thin female panties which can be dried out with toilet paper pretty good. Definitely one of dares almost anyone can do it.

3 hours ago, Short Shanks said:

Yea, This is something i do sometimes anyways. But good dare. Easy for people who are nervous doing public stuff. This way no one will see them wet.

On 02/01/2018 at 3:09 PM, BENAir01 said:

This is for the guys: when you go to the bathroom, stand in front of it with your pants up. Relax and once you start peeing yourself, you can move to pull down your pants and underpants. Anytime you involuntarily stop peeing because you touched your penis or whatever, you must stop moving and wait till you start peeing again. You can now pee into the toilet. 
HOWEVER when youre close to done, you will feel you stream slow down. At this point, pull your  penis back into your pants and pull them up while you are still peeing, and finish off in your pants. 

I just did this felt so nice.

On 1/2/2018 at 8:09 PM, BENAir01 said:

This is for the guys: when you go to the bathroom, stand in front of it with your pants up. Relax and once you start peeing yourself, you can move to pull down your pants and underpants. Anytime you involuntarily stop peeing because you touched your penis or whatever, you must stop moving and wait till you start peeing again. You can now pee into the toilet. 
HOWEVER when youre close to done, you will feel you stream slow down. At this point, pull your  penis back into your pants and pull them up while you are still peeing, and finish off in your pants. 

Done that one myself, great fun!

On 1/2/2018 at 9:09 PM, BENAir01 said:

I just wonder how much urine you actually manage to get in the toilet? I tried this and most of the urine went in my pants, because I don't pee long due to a small bladder. I pee many times a day, but smaller amounts. Before I managed to open my pants, remove my pantyhose and panties enough to take my penis out, I was more or less ready to stop peeing and had to put it back in my pants to finish there. And I was not even pressing to pee fast, just enough to started going and not staling. From the whole challenge only a few seconds of pee stream went anywhere else than in my pants. It was interesting to try, but not really my kind of challenge. Luckily I tried this at home, otherwise I would have to go home with totally wet pants. I almost felt like a girl who tried for the first time to pee like a man and most of the pee ended up in her pants.

46 minutes ago, CarmenCD said:

I just wonder how much urine you actually manage to get in the toilet? I tried this and most of the urine went in my pants, because I don't pee long due to a small bladder. I pee many times a day, but smaller amounts. Before I managed to open my pants, remove my pantyhose and panties enough to take my penis out, I was more or less ready to stop peeing and had to put it back in my pants to finish there. And I was not even pressing to pee fast, just enough to started going and not staling. From the whole challenge only a few seconds of pee stream went anywhere else than in my pants. It was interesting to try, but not really my kind of challenge. Luckily I tried this at home, otherwise I would have to go home with totally wet pants. I almost felt like a girl who tried for the first time to pee like a man and most of the pee ended up in her pants.

haha. thats funny. You must have a really tiny bladder. 

29 minutes ago, AudreyLovesPee said:

haha. thats funny. You must have a really tiny bladder. 

Yes, it's tiny. That's why I have to go to the toilet almost every 2 hours during the day if I drink a normal amounts of liquid for a man of my size.  Basically after 2 normal glasses of water or a can of Cola, I guarantee I'll have to pee badly in one hour time if not sooner. And I mean really desperate, enough to wet my pants if I don't go. After a lunch and a glass of water, I'll probably have to go twice in next hour.

28 minutes ago, CarmenCD said:

Yes, it's tiny. That's why I have to go to the toilet almost every 2 hours during the day if I drink a normal amounts of liquid for a man of my size.  Basically after 2 normal glasses of water or a can of Cola, I guarantee I'll have to pee badly in one hour time if not sooner. And I mean really desperate, enough to wet my pants if I don't go. After a lunch and a glass of water, I'll probably have to go twice in next hour.

wow. thats crazy. What is your longest hold ever?

17 minutes ago, AudreyLovesPee said:

wow. thats crazy. What is your longest hold ever?

I can't hold it long. My best achievement might be an hour from the time I got the first sign from my bladder to the wetting and I didn't drink that much before that, so the bladder was filling up slowly. Last summer I was out in the afternoon about 4 hours without needing to pee, but I was on the strong sun and didn't drink that much, so most of the liquid went out through my skin. That was probably one of the longest times I didn't have to pee and I drank water in the meantime.

I also barely go through the night most of the days or sometimes even wake up during the night to pee and I thoroughly empty my bladder before sleep.

Edited by CarmenCD (see edit history)
Just now, CarmenCD said:

Do you think he is into omo too?

Well he jokes about wetting himself a lot and talks about accidents he’s had, like once at the movies for example, so I’m really inclined to think he is, but I’ve told him about how much i like it when he tells the stories, and how I find them really interesting, like trying to hint I’m into omo without outright saying I have a fetish for peeing oneself, and he hasn’t really gone with it and said stuff. But there is always a chance, and I can still be hopeful!

i actually once played truth and dare with him and one other person and we played this version where you wrote all your dares and truths on paper before hand and put them into a hat so you didn’t know who’s was who’s, but you had to put stuff that you would be willing to do should you get your own dare. I decided we should play this way specifically so I could write I dare you to pee your pants, hoping he would get it, and knowing I would be perfectly happy getting it too. Well he ended up writing it as well so he and the other friend both got dared to pee themselves. He ended up getting shy and doing it on the bathroom, and because he has a small bladder, there wasn’t very much, but nonetheless he put it down, and did it. 

On 08/01/2018 at 9:32 PM, kochel428 said:

I dare you to download the random alarm app (ΛVΛ – The Random Alarm) and set an alarm for some time between 8am and 10pm tomorrow. Whenever the alarm goes off, no matter where you are or what you're doing, you have to empty your bladder.

As promised, Yesterday it was the day to do a random alarm clock challenge.  

Well, preparations started already on Friday when I made a plan for the whole day and set an alarm clock application from 6 AM until 10 PM, so I could do various daily activities where wetting my pants would range from nothing worth mentioning, like wetting at home or while on the toilet up to really not convenient, like wetting my pants while siting at dinner table in the restaurant with my friend.

First, the schedule:
6-8 AM: Sleeping dressed in sexy women's pajama, as I usually do.
8-10 AM: Breakfast, showering and preparing to go out
10 AM -1 PM: Visiting a shopping center, checking various shops, from supermarket to buy groceries up to clothes and shoe stores
1-2 PM: Lunch, pizza place
2-4 PM: Walking around city center
4-6 P: PM Returning home to get ready for the evening in the city and dinner with a friend.
6 PM: Bus ride to the city and walk up to the place where I'll meet my friend (I choose a lady friend who knows about my wetting accidents, so she won't be totally shocked if it happens while with her. Since I have a bit of cold right now, I would use coughing as an excuse for wetting.
7-10 PM: Dinner, drinks at some bar.

For the first part of the day, I decided to wear classic black jeans and sneakers.
For a dinner, also black jeans and boots. Of course in both cases I would wear panties and pantyhose under my jeans as usually. If I would have to pee standing up, pantyhose would redirect some of the pee directly down to my sneakers and pants would get wet a little less. I also decided for a long coat, so I can hide my wet pants after the fact. I'm not too keen on walking throughout the city in totally wet pants, especially not during the day.
First part of the day I would use my car to travel around, in the evening I decided to go with the bus to the city, because I don't want to pee in a taxi, if the alarm decide to ring at that moment.

Now, the challenge. I won't write about every detail, because it would take to much time and would be boring to read anyway. 

I woke up even before my normal alarm clock would ring, because I was so exhilarated for this challenge, but I decided to stay in bed until 8, as planned. Well, I had to make a quick run to the bathroom to pee a little, otherwise I would have a real accident in my bed since I was really desperate when I woke up, but than I returned to my bed. 8 AM, luckily no wetting action in my bed for that day.
Breakfast and other morning chores went as planned. I had to run to the toilet very often during the whole challenge time, since I let only some of the pee out when desperate, so I would always have some left in my bladder, when the RAC rings. While driving a car, I also covered my seat with plastic bag, just in case. 

Around 10:30 I arrived at the shopping center, again totally desperate, so I needed a toilet visit before doing anything else. When leaving the toilet, my panties were already wet, a little from dribbling while desperate, but mostly from pee escaping when I was putting my penis back in my pants. At least for me it's very hard to completely stop peeing when I stop before I empty my bladder. Usually some spurt still escapes out after I already stopped peeing.
Now it was time to check all the stores I like, clothes, shoes and also buy groceries at the end, before continuing my journey. I was walking around and visiting stores for almost an hour, even dare to try some female shoes and now I was really desperate again. I visited everything interesting in the ground floor and decided to go to the first floor. There I could also find another toilet before going into more stores. As usually, I would use an escalator. Since it was Saturday, place was full of people. The same could be said for the escalator. Ride up just started, when I heard the alarm from my backpack. "Now?" went through my mind. Without more thinking, I started peeing in my pants. If I would wait another moment, I would probably chicken out due to all the crowd around me. And doing it while still riding the escalator was also better option than in the open in the middle of the hallway. Now I already felt warm pee running down my legs and in my sneakers. While enjoying the feeling I noticed than alarm stopped ringing and a man behind me started talking on the phone. It seemed strange. I instinctively stopped peeing, not that was much left in my bladder anyway, take off my backpack and start checking my phone. Disaster, It was not my random alarm, but a man behind me had very similar melody on his phone and had to have it near my backpack, so I mistaken the sound for alarm coming from my phone.
Now, what to do? I'm all wet, I have emptied my bladder, so if the alarm rings soon, I can't pee and I definitely can't walk around in wet pants and sneakers either. Should I go home and abandon my challenge? 
I walked in the nearest bathroom to assess the damage. Pants were wet but since they were classic black jeans, not a skinny model, it was not that obvious. I doubt anyone even noticed my peeing on the escalator. But I still put on my spare clothes. I didn't want to walk in wet pants in the middle of the day to the other side of shopping center to get to my car. My spare pants were light blue skinny jeans, so totally unsuitable to do a challenge in them and I didn't have another spare with me, so I decided it's time to go home.
When I got home, I took a shower and than make myself a cup of tea and ordered pizza for lunch. When eating, I started thinking. Did I fail? I know, it was not the random alarm ringing, but still, I almost completely emptied my bladder in my pants when I heard a ringing sound I thought it is my alarm. That should be enough to say I successfully completed the challenge. What do you think? Does this count as a successfully completed challenge or not and I should do it again another day with the same timetable?

Of course I could change my clothes and go out again yesterday and do the challenge by the book, but only city center walk and dinner were left on the schedule and I put dinner with my friend in the challenge just to make it more interesting and make me nervous when the time would approaching nearer to 7 PM and to see if I have the courage to do it in the restaurant while with someone I know, but I was still hoping I wouldn't have to do it, so I was not that keen on doing another run of the challenge on the timing line left and I couldn't make it longer, because I had plans for the night that couldn't involve peeing my pants.

I hope you're not disappointed. I guess everyone was hoping for the grand finale in the restaurant, but this time was just not meant to happen.

Edited by CarmenCD (see edit history)