Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

• Replies 691
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is for the guys: when you go to the bathroom, stand in front of it with your pants up. Relax and once you start peeing yourself, you can move to pull down your pants and underpants. Anytime you i

As I promised, yesterday I done the challenge with public restrooms for a day. "The day" started when I got up and was finished next morning. Since I live in a relatively small city I also decided to

Dare accepted! 20180103_202911.mp4 WARNING: There is male nudity in the attached video. My penis is clearly visible for most of the clip. I should have put it away sooner than I did. I thoug

Posted Images

On 1/2/2018 at 3:21 AM, largebio said:

I dare someone to wet while cooking dinner

Did that yesterday. Not sure it counts.

On 1/2/2018 at 12:09 PM, BENAir01 said:

This is for the guys: when you go to the bathroom, stand in front of it with your pants up. Relax and once you start peeing yourself, you can move to pull down your pants and underpants. Anytime you involuntarily stop peeing because you touched your penis or whatever, you must stop moving and wait till you start peeing again. You can now pee into the toilet. 
HOWEVER when youre close to done, you will feel you stream slow down. At this point, pull your  penis back into your pants and pull them up while you are still peeing, and finish off in your pants. 

Doing this soon!!

On 1/2/2018 at 5:26 PM, S19YellowPengu said:

For one day, you can only go to the bathroom in public restrooms. And you can only use each place once.

Or

Whenever you pee, estimate how much you peed and drink that amount in water.

I'll do this one on a weekend, because I can't hold it for 8 hours no matter what. And it's not very convenient to wet your pants at work.

On 1/4/2018 at 4:49 AM, desp_wet said:

This seems like a really good idea for a thread so, is there any chance we can get it pinned to the top of the Omorashi General forum? Just like Live Action Omorashi is.

Yea that’s wouldn’t be awesome if it did get pinned. Idk how to get that to happen. I guess if it keeps getting tons of attention maybe the admins will pin it. Or u could ask them I guess.

awesome dares everyone. I can’t wait to try one.

On 1/3/2018 at 8:42 PM, wko86 said:

Dare accepted!

20180103_202911.mp4

WARNING: There is male nudity in the attached video. My penis is clearly visible for most of the clip. I should have put it away sooner than I did. I thought I had more pee left in me at that point than ended up actually coming out.

Wow. I can’t  wait to watch this. I bet it’s hot af