Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

His and Her Genesis (Part 1)

Guest Eqru

"This is a brief series of when I got into Omorashi over different time periods. This story of choice, also includes my girlfriend Esme. Please give me feedback about the series if you want. "

If you are just interested on the wetting part skip to paragraph 2.

Prologue 1: If I were a superhero in Omorashi this would be my origin story, because from that day forward, I got into Omorashi (ik so cheesy :V). 

Prologue 2: Back when I was in 7th grade and until 9th I carpooled to and from school with a girl named Esme, who had short, black hair and a very passionate career in acting, singing, Zoology, and more. At the time I had a crush on her. So, as you might have assumed, I enjoyed carpooling with her. She is my current girlfriend, but unfortunately I have not opened up about the Omorashi thing. (I will expand more on this).

Flashback to 7th grade when one day Esme and I were traveling down the highway heading home when the GM C Truck in front of us smashed into the barrier between the American FWY dividers. As our car halted immediately, my mom cursed mildly and sternly told us, "Great, we're stuck." It was like fate because next thing you know Esme and I started to show the urge to go. Esme was wearing this black, loose skirt that I always liked the patterns on and she started to put her hands between it. I actually started to enjoy her squirming (not as in I like her torture :P), and I just gave it my all to hold it in. Esme never shows her knickers but she was starting to get in positions where I could sneak in her white cotton panties. I think an hour passed by and we started the drive to freedom.

Oh my God my crotch was on fire during that drive, making that hold in my opinion was quite impressive. I just had to give a spurt out, my spurt was so brief it looked like a shadow in my jeans, and Esme did not notice. But then I saw a little droplet come out of Esme, and then a short stream came out and trickled down her damp skirt and flowed ts way down to her shiny shoes. It looked so warm and hot, I only got to see a glance of her kinda-yellow panties because she kept putting her hands between her skirt. The stream got so intense it was clear we had noticed and she swallowed her embarrassment into a long, relaxed sigh and let it all out joyfully. She was still streaming when my mom dropped both of us off at the house to do homework. I was pretty red watching her wet her panties but I enjoyed it. The impulse unfortunately came to a rest. She apologized rapidly, blushed very vividly, and dashed to go get changed. I got so caught up in the moment that I totally forgot about using the restroom.

Instinctively running to the door I forgot she was inside changing so I ran to the next available one, and tried to get in but it was also locked. 

That is the end of Part 1

Footnotes: I might also start uploading videos of me wetting so if you are interested please reply or message me on your thoughts.   

I Am guessing readers will want a part 2, so I will release at least by next week, and will continue on this story and the prologue 2.

I would also like suggestions for potential titles.