Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Honestly, I feel like this might be one of your best stories, ever, and I'm normally a big fan of your work. Obviously, it might appeal to fewer people on this site since it's all-male, but I really dig having a slew of well-written stories on this site appeal to different audiences rather than just the one.

Obviously, the hold times and liquid quantities used in this story are far from realistic, but I feel it adds a "larger-than-life" quality - like these are stories of gods or heroes of legend.

It's clear you put a lot of work into your writing, and I can always tell which stories are written by you just by reading them. It's great stuff.

Edit: Oh and while you should obviously write what you feel like writing, I would love to see you do a story involving both male and female desperation. I like the way different desperate individuals can interact and play off each other in a story (a great example from this one would be the Prince letting the desperate woman enter the privy at the party). Stories with extreme male+female desperation aren't exactly dime a dozen haha.

That said, I'll probably enjoy whatever you'd write.

Edited by DerivativeWings (see edit history)
  • 2 weeks later...
On 1/30/2018 at 5:36 PM, Jackles12 said:

I can't stop reading again and again this story. It's wonderful 

Thank you so much, my dear! It feels great to know that you enjoyed the story! Thank you for your kind words!

On 1/31/2018 at 10:50 PM, DerivativeWings said:

Honestly, I feel like this might be one of your best stories, ever, and I'm normally a big fan of your work. Obviously, it might appeal to fewer people on this site since it's all-male, but I really dig having a slew of well-written stories on this site appeal to different audiences rather than just the one.

Obviously, the hold times and liquid quantities used in this story are far from realistic, but I feel it adds a "larger-than-life" quality - like these are stories of gods or heroes of legend.

It's clear you put a lot of work into your writing, and I can always tell which stories are written by you just by reading them. It's great stuff.

Edit: Oh and while you should obviously write what you feel like writing, I would love to see you do a story involving both male and female desperation. I like the way different desperate individuals can interact and play off each other in a story (a great example from this one would be the Prince letting the desperate woman enter the privy at the party). Stories with extreme male+female desperation aren't exactly dime a dozen haha.

That said, I'll probably enjoy whatever you'd write.

Thank you so much, DerivativeWings! Larger than life omorashi has been my interest always and I'm glad you were able to see it in that sense! I'm really glad that you enjoyed what I wrote, that means a lot to me! Thank you so much! And I'll definitely write male and female desperation together when I get the time! Thank you so much once again for your valuable input, my friend! I hope you have a nice day!

• 2 months later...
  • 4 years later...
  • 10 months later...

I know its been a while since this was posted, but what happened to Malcolm, I feel bad that he went through all that just to end up in the dungeons.

Great story though, not usually super into male omo, but this was super well done!

Edit: I suppose that he got hanged like they threatened, kinda dark, but I do like a dystopian setting

Edited by Secretaccount (see edit history)
  • 7 months later...
On 7/2/2023 at 4:09 PM, Secretaccount said:

I know its been a while since this was posted, but what happened to Malcolm, I feel bad that he went through all that just to end up in the dungeons.

Great story though, not usually super into male omo, but this was super well done!

Edit: I suppose that he got hanged like they threatened, kinda dark, but I do like a dystopian setting

Thank you, just saw this! It means a lot my dear friend!