Recommended Posts

Hey Kaylee, welcome back to the forums, and what a story to break the hiatus. Well done, YOU DID IT!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I enjoyed reading that ... and now at last I know the source of those unexplained puddles on the floor by the urinals ...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I can say I am honestly not brave enough to do that^_^.it sounded like you had fun and reading felt like I was honestly there 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Great story!  Any more attempts planned?  

On 12/31/2017 at 5:25 AM, PeerPressure said:

I've seen pictures and videos of superwomen who are able to pee practically like a guy

Any chance you could share those videos?

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, bibibibi said:

Great story!  Any more attempts planned?  

Any chance you could share those videos?

I second that emotion

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Great first post sounds like lots of fun and given circumstances a great attempt at aiming

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Reading this turned me on so much you would not believe! I can't say that I've experienced the "warm mist" myself but the messiness just makes this story so much better! I can't wait to read about what you get up to next! ;)

Thank you so much for sharing, well done, and a belated Happy Birthday! :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I loved reading about your naughty pee into a urinal, it was rather arousing. Thank you.

I don't experience the warm mist, because with a penis I don't need to stand so close. I bet with a little practice , you can adjust your stance to avoid this as well ; and perhaps become confident enough to do this without having to remove your pants entirely, to avoid getting them wet. I have seen videos of woman just pulling their panties aside and letting go. You will have one less thing to worry about if your not totally exposed, not that I would mind seeing that. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Great story, PeerPressure! And beautifully written, too!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think this may be the hottest thing I've ever read.  Amazing!

On 1/1/2018 at 3:44 PM, bibibibi said:

Great story!  Any more attempts planned?  

Any chance you could share those videos?

I third this!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Women peeing standing/in urinals is really hot. Absolutely love it. 

 

Congrats on your achievement! Have you considered trying to pee standing in a regular toilet?

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/31/2017 at 3:13 PM, Indigo said:

I enjoyed reading that ... and now at last I know the source of those unexplained puddles on the floor by the urinals ...

Hehe, I like to think I'm not the only gal who has tried this!!  And it makes more sense that way...after all, it can't be that hard to aim as a guy, right?  :wink:

 

On 1/1/2018 at 10:44 AM, Ktpq said:

I can say I am honestly not brave enough to do that^_^.it sounded like you had fun and reading felt like I was honestly there 

 

On 1/2/2018 at 6:21 PM, AquaticGoddess said:

Wow! This is something I've always wanted to try but never been brave enough to follow through with. 

If you all ever get the chance to do it, I definitely encourage it!  It's exhilarating!!  Single-occupancy restrooms may be a safer option.

On 1/3/2018 at 1:20 AM, wettingman said:

I loved reading about your naughty pee into a urinal, it was rather arousing. Thank you.

I don't experience the warm mist, because with a penis I don't need to stand so close. I bet with a little practice , you can adjust your stance to avoid this as well ; and perhaps become confident enough to do this without having to remove your pants entirely, to avoid getting them wet. I have seen videos of woman just pulling their panties aside and letting go. You will have one less thing to worry about if your not totally exposed, not that I would mind seeing that. 

 

Thank you!!  That's my ultimate goal!  My dream is to surprise a guy by peeing into a urinal next to him (without revealing my lady bits)!  ...but I very seriously doubt that will ever actually happen :unsure:  I'll have to find some videos like that and study them to see if I can make it work!

 

On 1/4/2018 at 9:31 AM, Blurple said:

Women peeing standing/in urinals is really hot. Absolutely love it. 

 

Congrats on your achievement! Have you considered trying to pee standing in a regular toilet?

Thank you!!  I've considered it, but I never want to deal with the mess I'd probably make on the floor, so I usually stick to practicing in my shower.  I plan to do it some day though!  It'd be great to be able to pee all that way, especially in dirty bathrooms.  #PenisEnvy

On 1/1/2018 at 3:44 PM, bibibibi said:

Great story!  Any more attempts planned?  

Any chance you could share those videos?

I don't have them saved at the moment, so I'll have to see if I can dig them up.  If I can find them, I'll share them!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wow. Amazing story and details. I bet the entire experience along with the adrenalina and fear of getting caught in a really awkward spot made this really an outstanding experience.

Keep it up and enjoy;-)

Amazing read

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

wow that was some good fortune you had finding a place like that!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Oh my goodness, your story is fantastic!  You're a really good writer.

I remember the first time I peed in a urinal, and it was definitely thrilling.  Then again, I'd been standing to pee in regular toilets for years before that, so maybe that made it a little bit less exciting that it might otherwise have been if it had been my first standing pee.

Here's the only advice I can share in terms of technique (and you may already be doing this, so I'm sorry if I'm saying things you already know).  For me, it was critically important to figure out precisely where my pee hole actually is, so that I know exactly where I need to spread.  To pee, I just try to spread my inner lips with a finger on either side of my pee hole.  I can lift up a little to get the angle more forward.  Finally, it's important for me not to spread too far, because then I think I start stretching around the actual pee hole and it messes up the nice neat stream.  Also, FWIW, I have a really thin stream compared to what I've seen in some videos, so that may somehow make it easier for me.  I honestly have no idea.  I suspect that anatomical differences mean that we all have very different degrees of difficulty on this.

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Beautifully written with the exercises with delightful humor!

You're certainly not alone. On one occasion waiting for a urinal in a busy guy's room I realized the person using the fixture was a young lady. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, Stanley79 said:

Beautifully written with the exercises with delightful humor!

You're certainly not alone. On one occasion waiting for a urinal in a busy guy's room I realized the person using the fixture was a young lady. 

what clued you in?  Did they have their pants down, or were they peeing through the fly?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

She had her pants down far enough to strattle the urinal. But mostly I realized I'd seen the distinctive cow poke outfit on a girl in the dining area a couple minutes prior. When she pulled up her pants and turned around it was the same girl.

Even so, I might not have noticed except a younger male (probably her brother) and she were laughing hysterically. She'd mastered urinals well enough to turn toward the guy, and exchange looks and giggle - distorted comments without twisting her hips out of line with the urinal. So I imagine she used urinals regularly.  Something about the scene suggested she wanted to do a urinal with ice in it pee as the reason for braving the male crowd. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.