Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

1 minute ago, SarahRe said:

I... don't know.  I would probably say No, but I think that's just an educated guess because I think maybe I don't know exactly what that word means in the first place.

I would say: only wears pants, short hair, doesn't apply makeup in a way that looks overly dolled up, muscular, basketball-branded shoes

1 minute ago, SarahRe said:

Wait.  What?  Seriously?  It never would have entered my mind that a man in a wheelchair would be able to use a urinal.  I'm trying to imagine fishing my imaginary penis out of my pants and then putting it away again, all from a seated position, with my pants all bunched up in the front like pants do when you're sitting down, and it just seems impossible.  Like, it's not easy to even zip or unzip pants while sitting down sometimes, nevermind the penis-fishing.

And... wait.  Wait.  Where do their feet and legs go?  Isn't their penis like at least three feet back from the urinal?  Do they have to arc their stream all the way over their pants and just somehow hope that none of it ends up on their pants?

Or was this some sort of joke?  It has to be a joke.  You can't be serious.  Right?

Yeah, they just aim up.  No, this is not a joke.  I don't check for wheelchairs in the bathroom very often so I couldn't tell you my sampling is completely unbiased due to a large sample size, but I vividly remember the first time I saw it because it was such a surprise, and have seen it at least 2 more times since. 

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Heyyy everyone!!!  It feels like it's been ages since I've written anything, but to make up for it, I have my crowning pee achievement so far!!  I FINALLY ATTEMPTED A URINAL!!!  I hope you enjoy readi

Oh my goodness, your story is fantastic!  You're a really good writer. I remember the first time I peed in a urinal, and it was definitely thrilling.  Then again, I'd been standing to pee in regu

Thought you guys would appreciate this:  twitter.com/urinal_girls_

17 minutes ago, bibibibi said:

I would say: only wears pants, short hair, doesn't apply makeup in a way that looks overly dolled up, muscular, basketball-branded shoes

Well then: yes, yes, yes, no, no.

So I don't know.  What do you think?

21 minutes ago, bibibibi said:

Yeah, they just aim up.  No, this is not a joke.  I don't check for wheelchairs in the bathroom very often so I couldn't tell you my sampling is completely unbiased due to a large sample size, but I vividly remember the first time I saw it because it was such a surprise, and have seen it at least 2 more times since.

Wow.  I am genuinely amazed by this.

2 minutes ago, SarahRe said:

Well then: yes, yes, yes, no, no.

So I don't know.  What do you think?

Versatile between tomboy and girly girl?

Wow.  I am genuinely amazed by this.

I've actually never done this (not wheelchair bound) but I don't think it would be that difficult if I cut my stream off close to the end. 

20 minutes ago, bibibibi said:

Versatile between tomboy and girly girl?

Eh.  Not really, or at least not the second half.  I don't really think anybody would ever describe me as a "girly."  Like I said in my very first post, I could probably pass for a rather long-haired teenage boy at first glance without any dramatic modifications to my typical appearance.

27 minutes ago, bibibibi said:

I've actually never done this (not wheelchair bound) but I don't think it would be that difficult if I cut my stream off close to the end. 

You could try it, if you really wanted, right?  Just take a chair into your bathroom and try to pee into your toilet or bathtub.

Eh.  Not really, or at least not the second half.  I don't really think anybody would ever describe me as a "girly."  Like I said in my very first post, I could probably pass for a rather long-haired teenage boy at first glance without any dramatic modifications to my typical appearance.

You could try it, if you really wanted, right?  Just take a chair into your bathroom and try to pee into your toilet or bathtub.

hmmm probably going to try it today ...

I have to say, I've never ever seen a wheelchair user try to use a urinal. What type did you see them using? I suppose it might work better (or less badly) with one that they can get really close to, maybe a bowl type urinal where there's a bit of space for their legs on either side.  It sounds rather undigified and messy, but then I suppose it's better than the alternative if there's no proper disabled facilities...

15 minutes ago, homeanddry said:

I have to say, I've never ever seen a wheelchair user try to use a urinal. What type did you see them using? I suppose it might work better (or less badly) with one that they can get really close to, maybe a bowl type urinal where there's a bit of space for their legs on either side.  It sounds rather undigified and messy, but then I suppose it's better than the alternative if there's no proper disabled facilities...

I grew up in a city famed to be crass, and another city whose culture was a bit rough-and-tumble and overly masculinized.  May have been my sample size.  I don't look for wheelchairs at the urinal any more than I search for vaginas.  Perhaps I've shared a row of urinals with some wheelchair users who had to stand up (and use a wheelchair for weakness and not paralysis) but I only *notice* and recall wheelchair users at the urinal who were still seated in their chair because it was distracting. 

I specifically remember the first time I saw it, it was one of those typical urinals that are rectangle-ish on the wall with the lip that juts out. 

3 hours ago, bibibibi said:

I grew up in a city famed to be crass, and another city whose culture was a bit rough-and-tumble and overly masculinized.  May have been my sample size.  I don't look for wheelchairs at the urinal any more than I search for vaginas.  Perhaps I've shared a row of urinals with some wheelchair users who had to stand up (and use a wheelchair for weakness and not paralysis) but I only *notice* and recall wheelchair users at the urinal who were still seated in their chair because it was distracting. 

I specifically remember the first time I saw it, it was one of those typical urinals that are rectangle-ish on the wall with the lip that juts out. 

Interesting! As you say, it'd certainly be hard to miss if they were still in their wheelchair. The sort of design that you describe probably lends itself more to that technique though. If they were able to get out of their chair and stand, then it'd be no different to how anyone else does it?

On 12/13/2018 at 8:09 AM, SarahRe said:

Feel free to let me know if there's any way I can help.  (I'm not suggesting you necessarily need any help—you might eventually get better at it than I am, and then I'll be the one asking you for advice!)

I'll take all the help I can get!  I'm not too proud to admit I'm not particularly good at standing to pee (YET) haha.

Please do tell if your experimentation yields any useful findings.  :)

Actually, I'm not sure what you're planning to try, but if you happen to try out any men's underwear (boxers, boxer-briefs, whatever), I'd be curious to know what you think—not just in terms of peeing issues, but just in terms of general comfort.

Will do!  I'll have to see what I can find.  I don't really plan to go drop a lot of cash on men's clothing overnight, but if I can find the occasional cheap piece to experiment with every now and then, it'll be great.  I'll keep you posted!

(There's also a voice somewhere in the back of my mind saying something along the lines of:  What are you doing?  You already pee standing up, and now you want to wear men's underwear?  No straight guy is going to find this remotely attractive.  You're going to end up living alone with a dozen cats.  But I don't think that voice is loud enough to actually matter, which may or may not be a good thing.)

Hey, cats aren't bad!  You can do all the weird peeing and cross-dressing you want and they won't judge!  (Actually, they'll totally judge you because that's what cats do...but they can't articulate it at least!)

I tried to be a good kid too, but I don't think I would've had the self-control at that age to do anything but just stare.

Hahaha I managed it at that age somehow (dad's presence probably played a role too).  Today miiiight be a different story.

Do you remember, um, just how much you did see?  It's occurred to me before that for a little girl in the men's bathroom, the urinals and penises are probably gonna be pretty much right at eye level.  So if everything's out in the open, it seems like it would be hard not to end up getting an eyeful.

I don't really recall seeing anything I shouldn't have.  This was pushing like 18-20 years ago though.  It made enough of an impression I probably would've remembered seeing a penis?  But I really don't know for sure.

How was your family about peeing and privacy when you were growing up, like with your dad and brother?  I was an only child, so the only male in the house was my dad, but I don't think he ever peed in front of me.  I don't think I ever really peed in front of him either once I was above a certain age.  (I know that by the time I start peeing standing the first time at around 8 or 9 or so, I was already well past the point of peeing in front of my dad.)

But I'm also aware that other families sometimes do things very differently than mine did.

Oh wow, 8 or 9?  You've been at it for a lot longer than I realized.  If you remember, what was your rationale behind the first time you tried to pee standing?

When my brother and I were really young, it wasn't really a big deal.  I'm sure I saw my dad pee and, my brother, ha, it's kinda funny actually.  I only have very, very, vague recollection (probably more from the stories I've heard than any actual memory of it).  He's about a year and a half older than I am.  Shortly after he was "potty trained," he would only pee sitting.  I don't know if he were afraid, embarrassed, or whatever to stand, but he just wouldn't do it.  Then one day, something clicked and he started doing it.  I guess it was a really exciting revelation for him or something, because he went on this craze for a while where he would pee standing everywhere.  Like, I'm not even kidding.  He was reprimanded a few times for peeing in the yard and apparently my mom even caught him peeing onto his closet wall once (I promise you that never happened again haha).  If I had to guess, I think it was around the time we started going to school (maybe a little before?) that they started taking the privacy thing more seriously.  From that point on, I don't recall peeing in the immediate presence of any male family members (or vice versa).  Perhaps the closest thing was for a few years around middle school age.  I'd be showering and I'd hear *PING* (the sound of the bathroom lock springing unlocked) and my brother would come waltzing in rambling that I was taking too long and he had to pee, so he wasn't waiting anymore and if I looked, he'd kill me.  Of course neither of us could see each other because of the shower curtain, but I was a lot more sensitive about privacy by that age, so it drove me totally nuts.  It was just an obnoxious phase that he outgrew though.  Privacy was generally pretty well-respected in my household overall.

On 12/13/2018 at 11:58 AM, bibibibi said:

Whaaaat?!  :blink:

17 hours ago, PeerPressure said:

I'll take all the help I can get!  I'm not too proud to admit I'm not particularly good at standing to pee (YET) haha.

That's okay!  You know it's possible, and you've already had some success.  You're way ahead of where most people are.  I'm sure you're gonna get there eventually.

Hey, cats aren't bad!  You can do all the weird peeing and cross-dressing you want and they won't judge!  (Actually, they'll totally judge you because that's what cats do...but they can't articulate it at least!)

Oh, I know!  We had two cats when I was growing up.  (And you're right about the judging.  They give you those looks sometimes, and you just know.)

Hahaha I managed it at that age somehow (dad's presence probably played a role too).  Today miiiight be a different story.

Now that I think about it, I actually don't know why I said I wouldn't have had the self-control at that age.  It's not as if my self-control on this particular thing would be any better now, right?

I don't really recall seeing anything I shouldn't have.  This was pushing like 18-20 years ago though.  It made enough of an impression I probably would've remembered seeing a penis?  But I really don't know for sure.

I guess this wouldn't be surprising at all if the bathroom was one where the urinals had the little divider walls, or where they're laid out in some other way that makes it hard to see anything.  I obviously have no idea if that's how it would tend to be in an airport or not—maybe someone on here who's been in more airport men's bathrooms than I have (my total: zero) can tell us.

Of course, if that was the case, then maybe your dad had already been in there at some point and knew you wouldn't see much.  I could see how maybe a dad might take that sort of thing into account with his daughter.  Mine seems like the type who might have, if this situation had ever come up.

Oh wow, 8 or 9?  You've been at it for a lot longer than I realized.  If you remember, what was your rationale behind the first time you tried to pee standing?

So, what actually happened is that at around age 8—or maybe 9, I'm not sure—I realized that when I peed standing up, without touching myself or anything, it just sort of... worked.  My pee came out forward enough that I could just pull my pants down and go in the toilet that way.  I don't remember for sure if everything stayed completely dry down there (it probably didn't), but I definitely wasn't making a big mess or having it run all down my legs or anything.

Given how much I've obsessed over this stuff my whole life, you would probably think that I must very clearly remember the first time that I tried this.  But to be honest, I don't.  I think it was probably in the shower.  That would kind of make sense—if that's what happened, then I wouldn't have been "trying to pee standing" (which would have been memorable) but just "deciding it was okay to pee in the shower instead of getting out or holding it" (which might not have been).  Maybe I peed in the shower more than once before realizing that my stream was coming out in the way that it was.  I don't really remember for sure.  I do have a very clear memory from about that age of showing off this ability to my mom (in the toilet), expecting her to be impressed.  She was not impressed.

But the second part of the story is that I eventually started having problems with my original method (if you can even call it that) of just pulling my pants down and going.  A few years later, I began to occasionally kind of spray or dribble a little, or it would come out at a different angle than usual.  That began to happen a lot more often, and then there were also a few times when I made a big mess—like going all down my legs and in my pants, to the point that I'd have to stop peeing, turn around, and sit down before I made it any worse.  (Fortunately, I don't remember any big messes ever happening when I was at school or out in public somewhere.)

I was so upset.  I cried about this multiple times.  It was like the universe had done a software update, and the bug that allowed me to pee standing as a girl had been corrected.  But I decided that at the very least, I wanted to figure out what had happened, even if I couldn't fix it.  Obviously I knew I was having some changes with my body down there, but I didn't realize any of them were going to affect peeing.  (In hindsight, it's very clear what happened: my inner lips had gotten a little bigger and were getting in the way.  But that wasn't clear to me at the time.)  So I decided I was gonna start intentionally peeing in the shower whenever possible and just feeling and playing around down there until I figured out what was going on.  Peeing all over my hands seemed gross to me at the time, but I decided I didn't care.

And the very first time I felt around while I peed, at some point mid-pee, I guess I sort of spread in the right way, just in trying to diagnose the problem—and my pee suddenly started coming out in a thin, perfectly neat stream, even neater than it did with my old "hands-free" method.  I definitely remember that moment very clearly.

Now, to be fair, it probably took another couple of pees to figure out how to successfully reproduce what I'd figured out.  So I don't think it would be right to say that I "got it on the first try" or anything.  And then it still took a lot more practice after that to figure out how to lift the stream up a little, how to aim it left and right, and (especially) how to go without pulling my pants all the way down.  But I do think I felt pretty confident after the first try that it was at least going to be possible.

18 hours ago, PeerPressure said:

Then one day, something clicked and he started doing it.  I guess it was a really exciting revelation for him or something, because he went on this craze for a while where he would pee standing everywhere.  Like, I'm not even kidding.  He was reprimanded a few times for peeing in the yard and apparently my mom even caught him peeing onto his closet wall once (I promise you that never happened again haha).

Hey, I can't blame him.  Peeing on walls is a lot of fun, especially if you can see the wet spot you're leaving.  Probably better to stick to the outdoor walls, though.

Actually, if you're gonna pee in somebody's closet, you might as well make it somebody else's closet.  That's good advice to live by.  I think Abraham Lincoln said that.

19 hours ago, PeerPressure said:

Perhaps the closest thing was for a few years around middle school age.  I'd be showering and I'd hear *PING* (the sound of the bathroom lock springing unlocked) and my brother would come waltzing in rambling that I was taking too long and he had to pee, so he wasn't waiting anymore and if I looked, he'd kill me.  Of course neither of us could see each other because of the shower curtain, but I was a lot more sensitive about privacy by that age, so it drove me totally nuts.

Yeah, I think it would have really bothered me too.  Kinda inconsiderate that he was so worried about you looking at him and didn't seem to realize that you were probably also kinda embarrassed too and might have been worried about him looking at you.

I know there exist brothers and sisters who don't care about privacy, but I just don't get that at all.  Well, I guess I don't know for sure how I'd feel because I didn't have a brother, but I don't think I'd have wanted my hypothetical brother looking at me naked.  I was actually watching a movie not too long ago where a guy comes home and finds his sister in his apartment taking a shower.  And the sister just pulls the shower curtain back and stands there completely naked having an extended conversation with her brother.  It was kind of shocking and weird, but I guess that may have been the point of the scene.  Or is that more common than I think it is?

2 hours ago, SarahRe said:

I guess this wouldn't be surprising at all if the bathroom was one where the urinals had the little divider walls, or where they're laid out in some other way that makes it hard to see anything.  I obviously have no idea if that's how it would tend to be in an airport or not—maybe someone on here who's been in more airport men's bathrooms than I have (my total: zero) can tell us.

Depends on the airport, and the era.  I remember when I was little, distinctly peeing in a wall length urinal  that stretched to the ground, at the airport.  Recently, I've used the urinal and they had dividers. 

2 hours ago, SarahRe said:

Actually, if you're gonna pee in somebody's closet, you might as well make it somebody else's closet.  That's good advice to live by.  I think Abraham Lincoln said that.

rumor has it that Abraham Lincoln won the election of 1860 because his opponent was too busy washing the pee out of his clothes to campaign. 

On 12/31/2017 at 5:25 AM, PeerPressure said:

Heyyy everyone!!!  It feels like it's been ages since I've written anything, but to make up for it, I have my crowning pee achievement so far!!  I FINALLY ATTEMPTED A URINAL!!!  I hope you enjoy reading it as much as I enjoyed doing it (though I hope it's a bit less messy for you :wink:)!!  Now that I've proofread everything, I recognize I may have gotten a little carried away in my excitement and may have written a little too much!  If you're just here for the pee and don't want the background/buildup, skip right to paragraphs 8 and 9!

Hey ... have you been able to improve your aim? 

On 12/15/2018 at 4:13 PM, SarahRe said:

Yeah, it's a foggy enough memory that I couldn't really say.  If I had to guess, I'd say they probably had dividers?  That's almost a total shot in the dark though.

Of course, if that was the case, then maybe your dad had already been in there at some point and knew you wouldn't see much.  I could see how maybe a dad might take that sort of thing into account with his daughter.  Mine seems like the type who might have, if this situation had ever come up.

That may well be the case.  Dad was (and really, still is) pretty protective, so I wouldn't be surprised.

That would kind of make sense—if that's what happened, then I wouldn't have been "trying to pee standing" (which would have been memorable) but just "deciding it was okay to pee in the shower instead of getting out or holding it" (which might not have been).

Ahhhh, that makes a lot of sense!  And then since it's something you were interested in anyway, it just clicked one day.

I do have a very clear memory from about that age of showing off this ability to my mom (in the toilet), expecting her to be impressed.  She was not impressed.

:lol::lol::lol:  "Look, mom!  No hands!"

I'm pretty sure if I showed that to my mom, she'd still have me scrubbing the floors to this day.  She used to get so upset at my brother every time she found some splatter he didn't clean up, especially when he went through that phase of peeing everywhere.  I shudder to think of the fallout if she knew her daughter loves to pee standing too (and is far from a marksman).

I was so upset.  I cried about this multiple times.  It was like the universe had done a software update, and the bug that allowed me to pee standing as a girl had been corrected.  But I decided that at the very least, I wanted to figure out what had happened, even if I couldn't fix it.  Obviously I knew I was having some changes with my body down there, but I didn't realize any of them were going to affect peeing.  (In hindsight, it's very clear what happened: my inner lips had gotten a little bigger and were getting in the way.  But that wasn't clear to me at the time.)

Gahhh!  Puberty is such a hard time!  I'm glad you finally found a way to work around it!!

Hey, I can't blame him.  Peeing on walls is a lot of fun, especially if you can see the wet spot you're leaving.  Probably better to stick to the outdoor walls, though.

Oh yeah, I totally get it now haha.  But seriously!  I'm not sure what exactly was going through his head.  Kids do weird stuff.

On 12/15/2018 at 7:10 PM, bibibibi said:

rumor has it that Abraham Lincoln won the election of 1860 because his opponent was too busy washing the pee out of his clothes to campaign. 

:lol::lol::lol:  There's a reason he was killed...

Yeah, I think it would have really bothered me too.  Kinda inconsiderate that he was so worried about you looking at him and didn't seem to realize that you were probably also kinda embarrassed too and might have been worried about him looking at you.

Yeah, we were just kids and that's totally a kid thing to do, so it's not like there are any hard feelings today, but it used to make me so. dang. mad.  It was right around that time when your body's making all these changes anyway, you're super self-conscious about it, and privacy starts to become really important to you--especially as a girl.  But I didn't brutally murder him and he grew up to be a great brother, so we're all cool now :smile:  The power of compromise.

I was actually watching a movie not too long ago where a guy comes home and finds his sister in his apartment taking a shower.  And the sister just pulls the shower curtain back and stands there completely naked having an extended conversation with her brother.  It was kind of shocking and weird, but I guess that may have been the point of the scene.  Or is that more common than I think it is?

We may be cool, but this whole scenario...abso-friggen-lutely not.  Pretty sure I'd take death over this and he probably would too.  This seems super creepy to me, but I dunno.  Maybe some people are cool with it.

On 12/15/2018 at 7:10 PM, bibibibi said:

a wall length urinal  that stretched to the ground

Ohh!  Those sound super fun!  Are they very common?  It seems like most pictures/videos and men's rooms I've visited just have the box-like or bowl-like urinals.

On 12/16/2018 at 3:20 PM, bibibibi said:

Hey ... have you been able to improve your aim? 

I haven't peed into a urinal in quite a while (I'm getting quite the craving, actually, so this will probably change soon), but my aim in general has improved quite a bit!  I still don't think going through the fly could happen, but at this point, I strongly suspect I could pee into a urinal with little or no dampening of my legs as long as I remove my pants/underwear or wear a skirt.  I'm not confident I'd nail it 100% of the time, but probably could more often than not, and the screw-ups probably would be less disastrous.

1 hour ago, PeerPressure said:

Ohh!  Those sound super fun!  Are they very common?  It seems like most pictures/videos and men's rooms I've visited just have the box-like or bowl-like urinals.

The majority of men's rooms have single person urinals.  I think the floorlength wall urinals are common in Australia.  Regular troughs are common at sports stadiums and concert venues. 

1 hour ago, PeerPressure said:

I haven't peed into a urinal in quite a while (I'm getting quite the craving, actually, so this will probably change soon), but my aim in general has improved quite a bit!  I still don't think going through the fly could happen, but at this point, I strongly suspect I could pee into a urinal with little or no dampening of my legs as long as I remove my pants/underwear or wear a skirt.  I'm not confident I'd nail it 100% of the time, but probably could more often than not, and the screw-ups probably would be less disastrous.

Is your aim good enough for you to simply pull down your pants at the urinal?  If so, and you're interested in using the urinal, you could easily get away with it by dressing up as Butters Stotch on halloween. 

On 12/22/2018 at 4:09 AM, bibibibi said:

I think the floorlength wall urinals are common in Australia.

Sounds like I need to find a good excuse for a trip!  :lol:  Is there any benefit to them being floor-length?  It would be a little easier for me, but I mean, aiming a penis into a floor-length urinal seems like it would be pretty much the same as a standard urinal, right?  On that, do you aim downward at the drain or at the wall of the urinal?

On 12/22/2018 at 4:09 AM, bibibibi said:

Is your aim good enough for you to simply pull down your pants at the urinal?  If so, and you're interested in using the urinal, you could easily get away with it by dressing up as Butters Stotch on halloween. 

:lol::lol::lol:  There's an idea!  I'm in trouble if anyone expects me to lead the "wieners out" campaign though!  :lol:

4 hours ago, PeerPressure said:

Sounds like I need to find a good excuse for a trip!  :lol:  Is there any benefit to them being floor-length?  It would be a little easier for me, but I mean, aiming a penis into a floor-length urinal seems like it would be pretty much the same as a standard urinal, right?  On that, do you aim downward at the drain or at the wall of the urinal?

I usually aim at the wall.  I think other men too, since it's more manly to pee on the wall than pee on the floor. 

4 hours ago, PeerPressure said:

:lol::lol::lol:  There's an idea!  I'm in trouble if anyone expects me to lead the "wieners out" campaign though!  :lol:

Would you seriously entertain this though?  Maybe not dress up as Butters, but dress up as a male character on halloween and use a urinal in public?

11 hours ago, bibibibi said:

I usually aim at the wall.  I think other men too, since it's more manly to pee on the wall than pee on the floor. 

Seconded. It’s just the natural thing to do, isn’t it? To aim at the floor is riskier - more chance of getting it on your clothes, either through splashing or the flow straying. I find that it requires little input to aim it at the wall anyway - that’s the direction that it heads in naturally, and of course it doesn’t really matter exactly where it goes when you’ve got a large surface like that in front of you.

The feelings in this thread about siblings nude or peeing together are probably most commom, but not universal. Way back I hung out at a pool where everyone swam nude. One afternoon a father showed up with his early adolescent daughter and son. The kids looked around, looked at each other and shed their clothes.

Some years later I hung out at a coffee house with unisex rest rooms. One owner had a girl ten and boy nine.  Whenever one went to pee, so did the other. They always entered a rest room together.  When I returned three years later, the kids followed the same routine.

Edited by Stanley79 (see edit history)
  • 2 weeks later...
On 12/28/2018 at 5:19 AM, bibibibi said:

Would you seriously entertain this though?  Maybe not dress up as Butters, but dress up as a male character on halloween and use a urinal in public?

Hahaha that's fair!

I really love that idea, but I don't think I could muster up the courage to do it around anybody at this point.  If it counts to find a "public" urinal, but in an area without risk of a walk-in, then absolutely.

On 12/30/2018 at 12:12 AM, Stanley79 said:

The feelings in this thread about siblings nude or peeing together are probably most commom, but not universal. Way back I hung out at a pool where everyone swam nude. One afternoon a father showed up with his early adolescent daughter and son. The kids looked around, looked at each other and shed their clothes.

Some years later I hung out at a coffee house with unisex rest rooms. One owner had a girl ten and boy nine.  Whenever one went to pee, so did the other. They always entered a rest room together.  When I returned three years later, the kids followed the same routine.

Woah.  I guess that goes to show some of the big differences between cultures.  I can't even imagine doing either of those.