Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Heyyy everyone!!!  It feels like it's been ages since I've written anything, but to make up for it, I have my crowning pee achievement so far!!  I FINALLY ATTEMPTED A URINAL!!!  I hope you enjoy readi

Oh my goodness, your story is fantastic!  You're a really good writer. I remember the first time I peed in a urinal, and it was definitely thrilling.  Then again, I'd been standing to pee in regu

Thought you guys would appreciate this:  twitter.com/urinal_girls_

Reading this turned me on so much you would not believe! I can't say that I've experienced the "warm mist" myself but the messiness just makes this story so much better! I can't wait to read about what you get up to next! ;)

Thank you so much for sharing, well done, and a belated Happy Birthday! :)

I loved reading about your naughty pee into a urinal, it was rather arousing. Thank you.

I don't experience the warm mist, because with a penis I don't need to stand so close. I bet with a little practice , you can adjust your stance to avoid this as well ; and perhaps become confident enough to do this without having to remove your pants entirely, to avoid getting them wet. I have seen videos of woman just pulling their panties aside and letting go. You will have one less thing to worry about if your not totally exposed, not that I would mind seeing that. 

Guest Blurple

Women peeing standing/in urinals is really hot. Absolutely love it. 

Congrats on your achievement! Have you considered trying to pee standing in a regular toilet?

• 4 weeks later...
On 12/31/2017 at 3:13 PM, Indigo said:

I enjoyed reading that ... and now at last I know the source of those unexplained puddles on the floor by the urinals ...

Hehe, I like to think I'm not the only gal who has tried this!!  And it makes more sense that way...after all, it can't be that hard to aim as a guy, right?  :wink:

On 1/1/2018 at 10:44 AM, Ktpq said:

I can say I am honestly not brave enough to do that^_^.it sounded like you had fun and reading felt like I was honestly there 

On 1/2/2018 at 6:21 PM, AquaticGoddess said:

Wow! This is something I've always wanted to try but never been brave enough to follow through with. 

If you all ever get the chance to do it, I definitely encourage it!  It's exhilarating!!  Single-occupancy restrooms may be a safer option.

On 1/3/2018 at 1:20 AM, wettingman said:

I loved reading about your naughty pee into a urinal, it was rather arousing. Thank you.

I don't experience the warm mist, because with a penis I don't need to stand so close. I bet with a little practice , you can adjust your stance to avoid this as well ; and perhaps become confident enough to do this without having to remove your pants entirely, to avoid getting them wet. I have seen videos of woman just pulling their panties aside and letting go. You will have one less thing to worry about if your not totally exposed, not that I would mind seeing that. 

Thank you!!  That's my ultimate goal!  My dream is to surprise a guy by peeing into a urinal next to him (without revealing my lady bits)!  ...but I very seriously doubt that will ever actually happen :unsure:  I'll have to find some videos like that and study them to see if I can make it work!

On 1/4/2018 at 9:31 AM, Blurple said:

Women peeing standing/in urinals is really hot. Absolutely love it. 

Congrats on your achievement! Have you considered trying to pee standing in a regular toilet?

Thank you!!  I've considered it, but I never want to deal with the mess I'd probably make on the floor, so I usually stick to practicing in my shower.  I plan to do it some day though!  It'd be great to be able to pee all that way, especially in dirty bathrooms.  #PenisEnvy

On 1/1/2018 at 3:44 PM, bibibibi said:

Great story!  Any more attempts planned?  

Any chance you could share those videos?

I don't have them saved at the moment, so I'll have to see if I can dig them up.  If I can find them, I'll share them!

• 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...

Oh my goodness, your story is fantastic!  You're a really good writer.

I remember the first time I peed in a urinal, and it was definitely thrilling.  Then again, I'd been standing to pee in regular toilets for years before that, so maybe that made it a little bit less exciting that it might otherwise have been if it had been my first standing pee.

Here's the only advice I can share in terms of technique (and you may already be doing this, so I'm sorry if I'm saying things you already know).  For me, it was critically important to figure out precisely where my pee hole actually is, so that I know exactly where I need to spread.  To pee, I just try to spread my inner lips with a finger on either side of my pee hole.  I can lift up a little to get the angle more forward.  Finally, it's important for me not to spread too far, because then I think I start stretching around the actual pee hole and it messes up the nice neat stream.  Also, FWIW, I have a really thin stream compared to what I've seen in some videos, so that may somehow make it easier for me.  I honestly have no idea.  I suspect that anatomical differences mean that we all have very different degrees of difficulty on this.

She had her pants down far enough to strattle the urinal. But mostly I realized I'd seen the distinctive cow poke outfit on a girl in the dining area a couple minutes prior. When she pulled up her pants and turned around it was the same girl.

Even so, I might not have noticed except a younger male (probably her brother) and she were laughing hysterically. She'd mastered urinals well enough to turn toward the guy, and exchange looks and giggle - distorted comments without twisting her hips out of line with the urinal. So I imagine she used urinals regularly.  Something about the scene suggested she wanted to do a urinal with ice in it pee as the reason for braving the male crowd. 

On 11/30/2018 at 11:35 PM, SarahRe said:

Oh my goodness, your story is fantastic!  You're a really good writer.

I remember the first time I peed in a urinal, and it was definitely thrilling.  Then again, I'd been standing to pee in regular toilets for years before that, so maybe that made it a little bit less exciting that it might otherwise have been if it had been my first standing pee.

Here's the only advice I can share in terms of technique (and you may already be doing this, so I'm sorry if I'm saying things you already know).  For me, it was critically important to figure out precisely where my pee hole actually is, so that I know exactly where I need to spread.  To pee, I just try to spread my inner lips with a finger on either side of my pee hole.  I can lift up a little to get the angle more forward.  Finally, it's important for me not to spread too far, because then I think I start stretching around the actual pee hole and it messes up the nice neat stream.  Also, FWIW, I have a really thin stream compared to what I've seen in some videos, so that may somehow make it easier for me.  I honestly have no idea.  I suspect that anatomical differences mean that we all have very different degrees of difficulty on this.

Thank you!!  I'm glad you enjoyed it!  :happy:

Thanks for the tips!  Yeah, my biggest problem tends to be consistency in spreading.  I practice daily in the shower and have become much more proficient but I still sometimes dribble a bit that falls straight down or trickles down one of my thighs.  It's hard to notice and correct this in the shower when I'm already soaked with warm water (I guess the obvious solution is to practice before turning the water on), but I've managed to get it clean enough now that I use my home toilet on foot every now and then.  When you lift up, does your stream ever get chaotic and difficult to control?  I can do it a little, but if I try to push it too far, I end up with a mess to clean.  I haven't really compared stream girth too much, but I'd guess mine's probably about average.  It's not like a fire hydrant, but not crazy thin either.

On 12/3/2018 at 9:33 AM, Stanley79 said:

Beautifully written with the exercises with delightful humor!

You're certainly not alone. On one occasion waiting for a urinal in a busy guy's room I realized the person using the fixture was a young lady. 

Thank you!!  :happy:  Wow!!  Good for her (and also for you)!  Kudos to her for managing to build up the courage for that!