Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Wetting diapers in public?

Leaking depends on how much you wee and how good the diapers are, really. Some lower capacity ones are only designed for light incontinence and won’t hold a full wetting - but are also generally smaller, so they’re less visible. Much thicker ones can pretty much last a day, but if you were wearing something tight fitting like jeans, they’d be a lot more obvious to casual observers. They can also get heavy - kind of expectable when they’ve absorbed a few litres of liquid, lol.

On 12/15/2017 at 4:18 PM, KittenShiloh said:

I've wet my diapers in public. I'm usually wearing skirts or dresses to make it less noticable since ABDL diapers are pretty bulky under jeans. Nobody knows lol.

In winter if you wear a coat that covers your nappy area you can get away with pretty much anything in public... even a full adult sized pin-on terry nappy if you wish! The world is your... toilet :wink:

2 hours ago, nappypants said:

In winter if you wear a coat that covers your nappy area you can get away with pretty much anything in public... even a full adult sized pin-on terry nappy if you wish! The world is your... toilet :wink:

Oh yeah. I put a long-in-the-back open front coat on over a hoodie, and I keep a phone in my hoodie pocket so it hangs down and covers my crotch. Combine with black jeans, and nobody sees anything, not even leaks!

Edited by Short Shanks (see edit history)

Except for wetting in public while wearing a dress, I've done all the above and never experienced anyone obviously noticing.  For winter I most recommend the suggestion above of wearing a knee-length raincoat or other long coat.  If you leak enough to be visibly wet below the knee, by passers seem to assume a car tire wet you.

BTW, this topic would probably receive more responses of greater experience range if posted on the diaper forum.

Blind predicting how any particular diaper with work for any individual leads to embarrassing consequences.  The diaper forum participants usually recommend whenever using a diaper type new to you, try it at home.