Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Our story starts in the single most boring way a story can possibly start.

With a mirror.

1.thumb.png.071660adff77b57952a327e918e5cdad.png

You're standing in front of it, barely awake. You don't even remember walking to the bathroom, much less putting paste in that toothbrush, but you're glad you're past that milestone already. You got stuff to do and there's nothing you want more than to be done with them and go back to bed already. It was really late when you went to bed last night and now you're paying the price. You regret it. The water running reminds you you need to pee. But first, you need to finish brushing your teeth.

While you do so, you look at your reflection. What do you see?

>Insert name, gender and physical characteristics. 

Hello! I don't know if that's the right place for this.. I sure hope so. 

I've fallen out of the habit of drawing, and I'm in a bit of an art block right now, so I thought doing a interactive little thing like this could be helpful. I don't really have a plot for it, I'm planning on just playing some really common omo scenario like being stuck in traffic or getting desperate in some mean teacher's class, hence the title.  It won't be very long and I'll depend a lot on you, reader, to guide the story. I hope you guys enjoy it!

I'll always pick the most popular suggestion; in case of ties, I'll pick the one that interests me the most, or roll a dice.

About the illustrations, I'll ask now: what do you guys prefer? Quick pictures like the one in this post (So I'll answer faster and draw scenes more frequently) or more detailed ones (so I might not draw every post, and take a long time to answer when I do, but they'll be a little more high quality)?

Name: Helen Grace, has the nickname "Dolly" because she looks and dresses a bit like a doll

Physical characteristics: babyish cute face, Short, medium length blond hair, soul piercing baby blue eyes, slightly above average breasts, small butt, small bladder

Extra: Is extremely shy, loves cherry soda, sleeps with a doll of Super Mario she had since she was a baby

You see brown eyes, red hair, some freckles and a skin that doesn't get enough sun. And not much more, because you have quite a small mirror. You spit all the toothpaste and throw water at said features, and it awakens you a bit. Now you're awake enough to keep going with your day. You put away the brush  and go sit down in the toilet...

2.thumb.png.cf2f0bb2eeab9ddf7d342d80e704706b.png

...but stop midway. Seems like you forgot to lock the door. 

(1) Keep going with your business and let who you assume to be Jessie, the roomate, come in. You got nothing to hide.

(2)  You got there first and you deserve privacy. Push her out the bathroom!

(3) Pull your panties back on and go to your room finish getting ready. You can pee later.

>In order to pick your action for this turn, insert a number.

So, first of all, amazing art! Your style looks really, REALLY cute. Nobody seems to have answered your question on which drawing quality should you use for the posts. Honestly, I think your quick pictures look really detailed already, I love the colors and the pose in the second pic is really good. I can't deny that I am also curious to see what your more detailed pics would look like, so, I'm just gonna say that you could make that call yourself, based on your inspiration. You could do quick illustrations or detailed ones depending on the events in the story and, most importantly, if you feel inspired to. If it's too much of a hassle to you, since this is supposed to be helping your art block, you just keep doing these quick ones. I do LOVE them.

Now for some voting. We've currently got a tie, let's change them. Both option 1 and 3 are VERY good. 3 is very tempting, classical choice that the character is bound to regret in the near future, leading to some delicious desperation. But, since that is going to happen anyway...

I'm voting for number 1

If we're lucky the roommate might be needing her morning pee and be forced to endure through the tantalizing sounds of our girl's relief.

• 2 weeks later...

I really like where this is going! Great job so far! I love your art style and how your quick pics look, but as bardak said, it's your call.

Now, I hate to be one to cause a tie again, but both 1 and 3 are great options. If I'm not too late, I'm gonna vote for 1. I really like nonchalant peeing, so I'd love to see this. I also second bardak's idea about Jessie being forced to endure. This sounds like a great scene. Will we get to choose how Jessie looks too? :)