Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

1, let's make this dam burst, but It should be bad leave Hinami and Wynnda, so my proposal is, 1 commit to amusing Lilotto, but have fun with the other 2 girls too, use as an argument "you're a girl with a colossal tank, I'm sure a few minutes would not be long for you to wait...and Just for your information, I have some diuretic pills here if you need it " 

But If It can't be possible, I'll go with 1

• Replies 467
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Greetings, once more! And welcome to the third iteration of Faust's interactive Stories! Faust felt it would be best to dive back into this kind of thing with a renewed vigor, and some balance from th

Okay, this'll be a long one with branches depending on Lillica's response. Some of you may dislike the route I've decided to go for, but it's for the good of the date! 5 - Ask her if she's okay.

You lightly gesture off to the distance, and give Lilotto a playful smile. "Well, I could use a drink.." You muse, quietly. "So, I think we should head to Moka's for a quick bit." "Mmm...Sou

Posted Images

You ponder for a few extra moments, before glancing up at the trio of girls, and run your hands through Lilotto's hair.

"I suppose I could go for round 2 of that.." you muse, as the girl gives you a vulgar smirk....and a firm squeeze in a certain area. "Though, I wouldn't want our hard work to go to waste..."

You look up at the squirming  Hinami, and the grinding Wynnda, eyes gauging their bladders.

'Hinami, 550 out of 600..... Wynnda, 610 out of 630...Lilotto, 3000 and climbing..'

You still have no idea what her limits are, but the other two girls are quickly approaching their own....As Lilotto rubs at you some more, glancing along your eyesight.

"Mmmm...You're always just so ravenous.." she muses, as you see blue-colored magic tipping at her fingers....Flinging it towards the two other girls. The effect is immediate, as you see their numbers climb, and their bodies flinch.

"Ah...!"

"Mmmgh...!"

You see Wynnda's own shorts-clad bottom immediately darken, a steady, clear stream starting to sputter out from her garments... The girl's rocking picking up steadily.

"Ohhhn...Ohhh..Ohhh...Ohh..W..wh..Whhhoooooppps..." she feigns, her whole body shivering from the relief....As she picks up her own pleasure...

"Ahhhnn..Ahhh..Ah..I'm...S..sorry...!" Hinami's voice squeaks out, as she slams her eyes shut.... And a slow, clear puddle starts to form out from her seat. A dark, wet patch can be seen from her skirt as her personal deluge sputters out....LIquid lewdity trickling down the sides of the chairs.

As you enjoy the polar opposite of displays, shameful, and shameless, you hear the door opening, a girl waving out a hand.

"Hinami, and Wynnda?." she starts, before noticing what's going on. "Oh...Looks like Faust found you first."

The woman gives you a smirk....Not entirely amused, but not displeased either. You tend to have that effect on the officials, but she waves a hand regardless.

"Soon as you're done wetting, come along this way. Lilotto, I was told to direct you to our president when I saw you."

The blonde takes your hand at this and pulls you aside, giving a wave with her other hand.

"Great! Sounds like you didn't see me." she muses, dragging you along. "I've got an important date, and I'd hate to be late."

You wave back at the girls that gave you a lovely show, as they wave back at you lightly...As you both head out of the Omo-weekly building, and start out.

"Hm...So, where do we go first..." she muses, her free hand running along your chest. You ponder for a bit..

==============================================================================================================================

1. Moka's Cafe. [A place for relaxing, casual talk, and drinks]

2. Designer Threads: [A place to get new outfits: For you or your date]

3. Theater [Watch movies with your date]

4. Okaato's Eatery [A very good restaurant.]

5. Marisa's Illicit Imagery. [A place for naughty things procured by a certain Sarilian mage]

6. Check out a fetish Hotel. [A place for doing naughty fun, with a theme, with your date]

7. Other [Specify]

Current Status:
Name: Arthoria Faustus
Mental Status: Vulgar
Bladder Level: Empty
Tummy Level: Empty
Libido Level: 99%
Inventory: ??? [Diuretic, Aphrodisiac]
Spell List: Shyforce: Make someone Shy
Symbol of Pee: Subtle illusion imagery
Jammed Fashion: Incite Jamming in Zippers and such
MemorySpace: Discover the memory of a space
Compactor: Force a target's needs/Reduce capacity to breaking point
Conversion: SIlence one need, Strengthen the other
Switch:Swap Piddle and Tummy urges
Annoying Sounds: Noises to tempt accidents
Whatdidyousay: Tongue-tie desperate targets

==============================================================

Lilotto Status: ❤️ ❤️ ❤️

Lilotto seems amused.

Lilotto doesn't seem desperate at all.

1 hour ago, KitKatOmo said:

1 - loading her up on drinks first sounds like a good idea. Besides, if Faust actually manages to get her desperate there, the trip over to the fetish hotel (or a similar private area) could be much more interesting~

Look like a good plan, however Just. add I suggest asking her what she wants to do and then go to the café and load her, the hotel will of course be used at some point of the date, especially if we talk to Lilotto that there is a special room just to play with her bladder.

• 2 weeks later...

You lightly gesture off to the distance, and give Lilotto a playful smile.

"Well, I could use a drink.." You muse, quietly. "So, I think we should head to Moka's for a quick bit."

"Mmm...Sounds good." the blonde girl responses, mooshing into you with her...increasingly sizable bust. "I wouldn't mind tanking up a bit more."

You know she's teasing you...but, you do genuinely enjoy her company, as you wade through the sea of people.... Coming to the door after a bit of pushing....

"Welcom- Oh hey Arthoria." a familiar voice calls to you, as you look at the barkeep. A lovely, curvy girl with long Silver hair, that has pink scattered about at the tips. "Finally got your day off, huh?"

"Mm. Yeah." you muse as you go to take a seat on the counter, Lilotto taking to your side.

"Gimme a Bladder Buster, Moka." Lilotto muses, as she shakes her head lightly.

"You're such a show off." Moka muses, setting a tall glass on the girl.. as she passes you a glass, filled with a teal substance. "And a usual, for you."

"Thank you.." you respond as the girl gives you a smile, her own band conspicuously pink...As Lilotto leans into you.

"So, whatcha wanna talk about?" she muses, sipping at her drink. "Your students... The girls we were playing with....Moka... Me... What you wanna do with me... I'm open for whatever you want... Until I finish this drink."

You smile, and give it some thought..pondering on what you want to talk about

==============================================================================================================================

1. Talk about your students

2. Talk about Wynnda and Hinami

3. Ask Lilotto some questions about herself. (Specify)

4. Tell her what kind of things you wanna do to her. (Specify)

5. Other [Specify]

Current Status:
Name: Arthoria Faustus
Mental Status: Vulgar
Bladder Level: Empty
Tummy Level: Empty
Libido Level: 99%
Inventory: ??? [Diuretic, Aphrodisiac]
Spell List: Shyforce: Make someone Shy
Symbol of Pee: Subtle illusion imagery
Jammed Fashion: Incite Jamming in Zippers and such
MemorySpace: Discover the memory of a space
Compactor: Force a target's needs/Reduce capacity to breaking point
Conversion: SIlence one need, Strengthen the other
Switch:Swap Piddle and Tummy urges
Annoying Sounds: Noises to tempt accidents
Whatdidyousay: Tongue-tie desperate targets

==============================================================

Lilotto Status: ❤️ ❤️ ❤️

Lilotto seems amused.

Lilotto doesn't seem desperate at all.

I vote spell time! Compactor and jammed fashion! I’d like to push her away from being amused and towards antsy and full. When she tries to let her bladder expand by unbuttoning her pants then it gets jammed. I’d also like to hear her talk about the time she was desperate to pee maybe in class. Maybe that time was what drove her towards increasing her capacity. During her story I’d like to interject with fantasies of certain things I’d like to put inside certain naughty places with the intention of doing the opposite of helping her with her need. Just some thoughts!

I still with my Hotel's plan.

Well, since she was clearly demonstrating wanting something vulgar I do not think it would be a problem to tell her about the plan to take her to the hotel and more specifically about the room and how delightful they will be to explore the limits of her bladder.......maybe compliment her for being so cute and holding on so well too?!?

• 3 months later...