Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

You start pacing down at this, making your way back down lightly.....

"I could carry you up again." you offer, with a comforting smile, as Lillica looks to you with a slight flush....And shakes her head.

"I....I....Um...No, I c..can do it..!" she replies bashfully, glancing away from you. "I....Um...Just...door...please.."

You nod your head, and start on up towards your door, unlocking it and opening the door as you turn around to watch the girl make her way up......

Lillica paces up slowly.....carefully....practiced....As she climbs the steps..... One hand buried in her skirt, as she grips the hand rail for balance....

You wait for the girl's pace to slowly make it's way up, as she makes her way to the top of the stairs.......Taking a few more slow.....unsteady...agonized steps....

"You can do it Lillica..!" you lightly encourage, as the girl steps forward...Moving to take the step into your home....

And Freezing.

"Ah..?" you sound...as the girl's thighs tense....Her whole body freezes,,,,And you realize all too well what the signs are......

"H..Hold on, I'll.." you start as the girl's beet-red face turns to you.

"D..D..Don't....!!!!" she cries out to you, as her eyes suddenly grow wide. "D..Don't..Don't...T..touch.."

The girl's pleas are cut short with some loud gasps and hushed shrieks....A very noisy sound hitting your ears.

PSSSSSSSSSH....Pssssssssssssssshhhhhhhhhh....PSSSSSSSSSSSHPSSSSSSSSSHHHPSSSSSSSSSH

A cascading Torrent erupts from under the girl's skirt, spraying all down her thighs, seeping into her socks and shoes, and puddling under her feet....As what you can only presume is several hours worth of beverage finally forces it's way out of the girl.....And you wonder where she was keeping it all,,,,

"A...Aaawaaa....Awaaa..." she pants softly, her face burning red....and little tears in her eyes.....

You can't help it......Your arms wrap around the girl in a tight, comforting hug, as you worry that she's too distressed....

"A..Ahhh..Ahhhh...!! Ahhhh...!!! Faust...Y..You..I...I'm...But.." she stammers, having a lot of conflicting emotions, as you lean back a bit...Glancing inside.

"W..why don't you come inside..?"  you ask, not even bothering to add the 'before', as the girl flushes.....And splish-splashes through the door....

"I....I...I can't believe I...." she sounds, in shock, still glancing down at her wet thighs....her soaked socks....and the slight trail..... She looks like she's still about to cry again.....But...

"It's...It's okay.." you assure lightly, flushing brightly. "We're here...and...It'll be fine... Y..You can...use my shower, and such..."

The girl pauses....glancing down at her clothes...And to you with a stammer.... lightly glancing to the side.

"Y..yeah....Yeah....Yeah..T..thanks.." she stammers, glancing around everywhere...As if she hadn't been here several times before. "I...I'm sorry...! I...I should have let you carry me..! B..But...But..i...if it turned out like last time....O..Or..Or if I'd have......while you were carrying me....I.."

You blush at the thought, before retorting confidently.

"I'd have kept going to complete my mission!" you call out, a bit louder than intended. "Wh..when a Damsel's in distress, you can only keep your eyes forward on helping her...! And....And..."

Lillica pauses as you say this...watching you stammer off..As you nervously chuckle.

"I..I'll find some clothes you can borrow." you add, lightly. "And..And..can wash them....And..You could..stay over...until....Until...."

"I..I see..." she stammers with a flush of her own...Still making her way to the bathroom...As she turns. "Though..I..I have one more question.."

"Y..Yes?" you ask...as the girl's face flushes brighter....And she averts her gaze.

"You're...Um...." she remarks, glancing down again. "You've...been excited for a fair bit...."

Oh.

"I...It's....Um...It's not just me, is it..?" she adds meekly, as you have to decide how to..

Answer this.

===============================================================================================================================

1. Say it's just there, and there's no meaning behind it

2. Tell a half-truth, and admit to having checked her out a bit.

3. Say it was the Movie.

4. Sheepishly admit it was her plight.

5. Try to dodge the question entirely.

Current Status:
Name: Faustus Necromonium
Mental Status: Very Enticed
Bladder Level: Moderate
Tummy Level: Silent...
Libido Level: 95%
Inventory:

Lillica Status:

Lillica has soaked herself

[Date Status: ??? [Hidden]]

• Replies 467
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Greetings, once more! And welcome to the third iteration of Faust's interactive Stories! Faust felt it would be best to dive back into this kind of thing with a renewed vigor, and some balance from th

Okay, this'll be a long one with branches depending on Lillica's response. Some of you may dislike the route I've decided to go for, but it's for the good of the date! 5 - Ask her if she's okay.

You lightly gesture off to the distance, and give Lilotto a playful smile. "Well, I could use a drink.." You muse, quietly. "So, I think we should head to Moka's for a quick bit." "Mmm...Sou

Posted Images

5 hours ago, KitKatOmo said:

4, but add that we wish she'd made it okay, and we'd never make her wet herself for our own purposes...and to make it clear that it's also because it's HER in that predicament, and not just the predicament itself. If she likes us that much, we shouldn't dodge a direct question. We need to be honest.

I like this. 

5 hours ago, KitKatOmo said:

4, but add that we wish she'd made it okay, and we'd never make her wet herself for our own purposes...and to make it clear that it's also because it's HER in that predicament, and not just the predicament itself. If she likes us that much, we shouldn't dodge a direct question. We need to be honest.

Honesty is best quality

6 hours ago, KitKatOmo said:

I'll triple down on that

7 hours ago, KitKatOmo said:

Yeah, good one, I'll change for that

Edited by AkenoSama (see edit history)
22 hours ago, KitKatOmo said:

sincerity with whom we love is always the right way

You flinch..you hesitate, you pause ,and you mull it over for what feels like an eternity, even though it's only a few seconds. You've been caught in an awkward situation...and frankly, you aren't sure there is a right way out....

But you're damn sure going to try. And, with a gathered breath, mustered courage, and as much dignity as you can muster, you prepare your answer.

"I.....I..." you start, faltering slightly, as you resolve yourself. No, this was going to come out one way or another... It's best to do it on your terms now...

"I...well...I do... kind of.." you start, trying to build up some personal momentum. "I...kind of...sort of enjoyed....watching you...kind of have to....you know....Go."

The girl's face burns bright red at this, as you start forward on damage control, blushing yourself.

"ButBut...! Ma..make no mistake... I...I would never..." you start, quickly. "Never....Never try to force that kind of thing on you....Or, anyone unwilling....in fact. It's...just... When you squirm..and shift.....How you hold yourself....How your bottom sticks out...Your flushed face....Your swaying hips......And the little bounces in place...... All of that excites me.... An..and..and.."

You find yourself almost completely red...Enough you're sure you could audition to be a stop sign, as you burrow on ahead.

"W..while I didn't mean for you to....I..it...It really does kind of...Okay, it gets me really excited when you get to that last stage.... and...and...and that you..."

You try to muster the words, but you find yourself finally robbed of your voice, the stop sign you emulated finally reaching your brain as you brace yourself for the worst.

For her to snap venomously....To call you a creep....To never want to speak to you again....To...

"I.....see.."

You recoil at the girl's words....But, as you dare to look back at her...She looks herself over, still flushed a deep pink herself...As she turns.

"W..well...Well...Um..." she starts, quietly. "It's....well..It's...not quite what I expected.... And...and..I..can't honestly say that I'm..well...into it, like you are.... It..kind of makes me worried.....The thought of....."

She pauses now, flushing deeply as she absentmindedly covers herself, muttering something softly under her breath.

"B..But...Don't get me wrong..!" she starts, quickly snapping back to attention. "There's..Um..Nothing wrong with that! And..And i'm not judging you! Everyone..Likes their own things, and stuff....."

Is she trying to comfort you?

"And..and yeah...It's...It's...embarrassing. Much..much..much too embarrassing to...to want to do...."

"B..but...You...did offer to fill me in.." you hear her start, glancing to the wall. "I..I had plenty of chances..... And...and you were offering to carry me up... Like...Like the last time...it was that bad..."

You flush at the memory, and the girl's eyes meekly glance back at yours....the girl still beet red.

"So...So, I...appreciate that you haven't tried to...to force it on me...." she adds, looking up at you. "And.....And.."

The air is heavy....The two of you having gone silent for a bit...And the situation just as tense as the day you confessed your feelings to the girl.....As the two of you seem to pause...wanting the other to break the silence...wanting the other to say something....

"And...well.....Um....." she starts....pausing..and blushing again. "is...is it just watching me do it, or...was that movie..?'

You flush a bit, but decide to be honest with the girl, having gotten this far...

"Yeah...Yeah, it was kind of...exciting..for me.." you begin, tentatively. "It's...I know it was a bit of an odd movie, but it was....good. And..I liked watching it with you."

The girl's face lightens up a bit, as her eyes glance to the floor at this, still flushed.

"I...I liked watching it with you too." Lillica answers quietly.....Another silence coming over the two of you...as she eventually looks back into your own gaze. "And well.... I'm no star like Koz-Mo....but...maybe.....If you're good, and...and we establish it ahead of time....And..and you don't push it too hard....and...and...If you don't t..tell anyone......and....if you're willing to settle for someone like me.."

....Ah..?

"I....I...may...occasionally....rarely...sort of...kind of..." she starts, clearly having trouble responding. "Could...perhaps....Emulate her.. a little. Pretend that I.....had the evil Seri take my...you know..."

She's blushing deeply, but you feel a wave of relief wash over your shoulders at this...The girl, however noncommittally as she did, saying she might be willing to sometime indulge in your tastes...even if it's not to her liking.

Oh, who are you kidding? You're just elated she's not shunning you forever, and scared off by the incident as a whole.

"I....I'd be honored..." you answer earnestly, as the girl blushes brighter....Before starting to lean forward in a kiss....Which, you begin to imitate, before she pauses.

"I...ummm...Let me shower first.." she suddenly remarks, hushed-ly. "And...and...afterwards...we can...Can.."

You smile lightly, and nod, glancing to the walls.

"I'll find some clothes for you to borrow." you remark, lightly. "And...and I'll get your regular clothes washed......"

"O...Okay.." she starts, as she starts to slide to the bathroom...before leaning up, and pecking you on the cheek with a quick kiss. "A..and if you behave.... I'll...I'll tell you a little....story.."

"Oh..?" you sound lightly, as the girl starts towards the bathroom, moving to grip the door.

"A...a special story....That....caters to your......interests." she starts, moving to shut the door. "Called.... Lillica Quest!"

The door shuts at this, and you lightly marvel at how all of that went...better than expected...As you go to gather up some clothes for the girl, and move to begin your night.

"Wonder how that story goes..."

==================================================================================================================================

[Day End! Refresher Incoming..]

[Ka CHING] (Achievement unlocked) <Wuvvy-Duvvy> [End a Date at Max affection]

[Better than Expected] <Confess your...interest to someone.>

[Trait of Lillica learned] [Wetting: -> Maybes. [She is not enticed by this, but may indulge in certain circumstances]

[Worlds]

[This is the selection for what world the interactive story will take place in. As you'll see, some places return, while others are brand new]

Another Note: (For those looking for lewdity, in a scholastic setting. Days in this world will follow a brief morning (Depending on the character), Followed by Schooltimes. [In several segments], and end a short bit after returning from school.)

Family Featurettes: (Will usually involve home life with a selected character's family, and occasionally a small vacation! Certain characters will get more out of this than others. Tend to have an average Morning, an average day, and an average night. (Subject to Vacationing))

Faust's Holiday Fun: (As expected, these days are selected to celebrate a holiday with specified characters. Christmas Parties, Thanksgiving Dinners, and the like. A mixture of lewdity, and casual home life. Tend to have a segment last longer than the others, depending on the Holiday)

Magic Academy's Pleasure District: (A setting inside of the Magical Academy story, for those who wish to be adventurous with some lewdity! Details may or may not carry over to the actual Magic Academy Interactive. Have an average day segment, and a lengthy night segment, with a nearly-non-existent morning)

Beach Adventures: (A setting returning from the old one. Sun, Sand, and fun...without a bathroom for miles. A fun place to relax with up to 5 other characters! An early morning optional, but a Hefty daytime segment, with a very brief night)

Author's Choice: (Similar to a Blind-Draw, This setting leaves it up to the Author to pick out a world. May be old, or new, times vary. If a world strikes a chord, it may even become selectable for future segments.)

Faust's Town Adventures: (A segment with an average time all around, with the selected individuals, going around town doing various normal things. Meant for enjoying things on a day off from the Scholastic system.)

Private Bedroom: (For that special vulgar scene with characters of your choosing. Very restrictive.....Must have 5 Hearts of affection to invite someone here.)

AuthorFaust's Fateful One-Shots: (For when you just want to request a special scene. If enough votes pick it up, it'll be written... Or if the Author likes it enough. Running times Vary considerably.)

???: (Locked!! Do 2 runs as Faust to unlock) [1 Run left to unlock]

???: (Locked!! Do A run as a Magical Academy Student to unlock)

Movie Adventures: (Go to the Movies with a character of your choice! Drinks and popcorn are provided! Watch a scene picked out by either the Commenters, or Author, and wait for the magic to happen. Runtimes of movies will vary, but usually put your companion in Dire need.)

Faust's Grand Order: (A world based on the Mobile Game, Fate! Grand Order. Engage in fun, and naughty activities with various entities of history and such throughout time. One can expect fun with these loyal Servants, or even combat... But, these runs tend to be shorter than others, as you usually will function on one servant at a time.) (May only select Arthoria Faustus, or ??? for this Run.) [??? is Locked!]

===============================================================================================================================================

[Character Selection:]

(This is where you'll select who you play as during said stories. While options are a bit different than before, a few notable details are to be read...)

Faustus Necromonium: [Male] [A seemingly average boy with short forest green hair, and an unimpressive build.. Faust is the Familiar figure of the stories, and constant target of various happenstances. One with a healthy taste for the lewd, but kind enough to help out others when he can. If he could get out from under Saril's Thumb, he might...] (Able to be used in any plot except Magic Academy Pleasure District)

Yuno Gasai: [Female] [The shapely, twintailed pinkette, with a cutesy manner of speaking, and a distressing past...Everyone knows who Yuno is, and it seems a wide variety of people have their eyes on her. However, her eyes are only on.....] (Will rarely involve herself in lewdity with anyone but Faust. Stories with her may center more around Faust (Or Fauxst) more than others. Cannot be used in Magic Academy Pleasure District.)

Wynn Tatsumaki: [Female] [A girl with a modest figure, and long green hair in a ponytail. With an overwhelmingly embarrassing family, and a stern attitude, one would be forgiven for seeing her as cold. However, beneath her stern exterior hides a girl with a firm penchant for holding...] (A bit harder to coerce into inciting lewdity in....But, far more likely to remain focused when at high bladder amounts. Cannot be used in Magic Academy Pleasure district.)

Eoria Karakuri: [Female] [A girl with long silver hair, a modest figure, and a nearly unquenchable lust for science.....and a barely concealed naughty side. Co-Creator of O.M.O.R.A., and always working on something new...) (Runs with Eoria may contain an experimental item to utilize. Cannot be used for Magic Academy's pleasure district.)

Saiga Giriko: [Female] [A girl with crimson hair, a sizable figure, and an apt hand for mechanics. Co-Creator of O.M.O.R.A., and a self-proclaimed domme, Saiga is one of the few not into the idea of wetting herself, and is much less....open with her lusts than some others... (Lust fills slower as Saiga. Does not enjoy wetting herself. Cannot be used for Magic Academy's pleasure district. Can temporarily modify O.M.O.R.A. in her runs.)

Chiwa Harusaki: [Female] [A petite girl with orange hair, tied into ear-like twintails, and a taste for the lewd. What she lacks in curves, she more than makes up for in enthusiasm. (Cannot be used for Magic Academy's Pleasure District. Can carry 3 items in a run, instead of 2. Is also more proficient in using items, leading to a smaller cooldown...)

Juuni Neptunia: [Female] [A petite girl with short purple hair, and a usually perky-nature... Who tends to run her mouth a bit more than she would like. Most certainly does not enjoy the affections of her 'Brother' <Actually Cousin> Faustus in an impure manner. Tends to overdo it sometimes.....] (Cannot be used in the Magic Academy's Pleasure district. Bladder meter fills a bit faster as Juuni..)

Arthoria Faustus: [Male] [5th Ranked at the Magical Academy, and assistant to Saril's Special Show: Hold it! Omo-Idol. Runs the Black-Light District of Magical Academy. Probably needs a drink.] (Cannot be used for Another Note. May come with a variety of 'Spells.' May uncover new Magic Academy Characters to command...)

Yonyu Bengane: [Female] (102nd ranked at Magic Academy, and the unofficial Librarian. A modest figure, concealed by many different garments, and a pair of glasses hide her true intentions, whatever they might be. And yet, something about her seems....

Ayano: [Female] (100th Ranked at Magic Academy, and the most prominent of the Black-Light students. Has a bit of a...dangerous disposition about her, and a venomous side underneath an innocent schoolgirl Facade...) (Does not play nice with other girls. Options may be a bit crueler than expected, with some exceptions. Cannot be used for Family Featurettes...)

Lyna Hikari: [Female] (A shapely girl with silver hair, who's spent most of her life in a church dedicated to complete chastity and purity......And was transferred to a normal school by a certain Supernatural Hunter's efforts. Very inexperienced, and innocent, but eager to make new friends...) [Cannot be used in Magical Academy Pleasure District. More sensitive to lust than others...]

???: [More to be unlocked] 

=============================================================================================================================================

[Ratings:]

(These are mostly the same.....with a few, minor changes...)

Plot: Now almost Strictly for story purposes. Lewdity is to an absolute minimum, and stories with this will contain very little naughty fun. (Stories may be shorter than actual plotlines)

Lewd: A nice baseline for stories, with a smidgen of lewdity, but rarely things too inappropriate. Accidents are more likely, while aftermath can usually be dealt with off-screen.... And the lightest of touching, while still keeping to plots.

Naughty: A bit lewder than lewd, this rating incites more accidents, and some more intimate scenarioes...without going into complete, full-on smut. One can expect a bit more skinship, but no actual, on-screen intercourse...... Though, one may still have lewd, naughty releases...

Vulgar: A vulgar setting, where touching, wetting, and other vulgar activities are rather mundane, and expected. One can properly perform vulgar acts in this plotline, without fade-outs, or other censors.

Adult Fantasy: A plotline more akin to a smutty film. Contrived coincidences to maximize the amount of Vulgarity are commonplace, and the more absurd sort of situations may occur, leading to maximum Vulgarity...

============================================================================================================================================

Items: (This subject remains similar, with characters allowed to utilize 2 items per story. (Except when otherwise indicated.), and may have Rating restrictions. Items cooldowns may vary...)

[Item List!]

Omo-Weekly Magazine: A naughty magazine, featuring several girls in...Desperate, or wet Scenes. Useful for tension relief, or Libido rising. [Naughty or higher rating] (2 Story Cooldown)

Diuretic: A Diuretic, that can be put into any drink, and amp up someone's frequency of piddle urges. Will rust all but the strongest of bladders. [Lewd or Higher] (1 Story Cooldown)

Aphrodisiac: Makes even the most prudish individuals needy for Lewd release.  [Naughty or Higher] [3 Story Cooldown]

Laxative: Makes even the most strong stomachs crumble, and bottoms quiver. Can be slipped into a drink to distract another person, or to amp up your own desperation..But why would you wanna do that? [Naughty or Higher Rating required.] (3 story Cooldown]

Soft Taco: NOT the same as the ones from the school. Will make your rump need to expel gas at least once a time frame, or risk something far worse [Lewd or Higher rating.] [2 Story Cooldown]

Stomach Pills: Can Calm even the most vicious of tummy Troubles.....But won't remove any need you have. Only keep it from getting Worse [3 Story Cooldown]

Diaper: For when you just can't be bothered to find a toilet....This one-use diaper will contain an accident...But, it risks IMMENSE embarrassment if discovered wearing it. [Naughty or Higher. 4 Story Cooldown.]

Desperation Visor: Something that goes over the eyes..and lets you examine the bladder levels of any passing people you focus on long enough. May make you look a bit silly though. [Lewd or Higher. 2 Story Cooldown.]

Spare panties: An extra pair of garments, when you've had an accident..but didn't bring something to carry them in! Come in a variety of styles...with small effects for each one. [2 Story Cooldown.]

Bottle of [Water]: A seemingly innocuous bottle of water....[is it really water?]. While it provides refreshment, perhaps the bottle could be used afterward for something. [No Cooldown. May sometimes incite random effects.]

"Toy": A toy meant to incite lust in an individual, but certainly not appropriate for children.. [Naughty or Higher] (3 Story Cooldown.)

Author's Helping Hand: May be used when a Decision is brought up once per story, to get a guide of what effects a decision may have. [5 Story Cooldown]

Paradoxical Blessing: A blessing that will Randomize all of your conditions! Results may vary. Overuse may lead to accidental summoning...[6 Story cooldown]

[Others to Come]

===============================================================================================================================================

Affections Meters:

(This is a Segment to determine a character's Affection for one of the male leads! Higher Affections may lead to certain scenes easier. For the sake of comfort, only 3 heart and above will be listed..]

Faustus Necromonium:

4 Hearts: Yuno Gasai, Youmu Konpaku, Lillica Plumb

3 Hearts: Flandmir Treepes, Juuni Neptunia

Arthoria Faustus:

4 Hearts: ???, ???

3 Hearts: Ayano, Yonyu Bengane

???:

???

=================================================================================================================================================

[Achievements unlocked]

(Hat Trick): Have Faust's Interactives Reach it's 3rd Iteration.

[But that's Forbidden Love..!] (Engage in vulgar activities with a girl, as a girl.)

[Primal Urges] (Achieve your first, Vulgar Release.)

[Unlimited Salt Works]: [Meet, or Submit a character from Fate Grand Order]

[Wuvvy-Duvvy]: [Achieve 5 <3s on a Date]

[Better than Expected]: [Confess your..interests to someone]

[But that's forbidden love!] [Engage in Yuri behavior]

[Future Achievements:]

[Naming Scheme]: ???
[The Obvious]: ???
[I wanna go on an Adventure!]: ???
[What could possibly go Wrong?]: ???
[Oh.]: ???
[Prepared!]: ???
[I need a freaking Drink]: ???
[They DO Exist!]: ???
[I Get that Reference!]: ???
[Holy...!]: ???
[Futility]: ???
[You were Warned]: ???
[Faust's Head Hurts]: ???
[The Wonders of Technology]: ???
[The Spot]: ???
[You're Going to Hell]: ???
[Last one There Wins]: ???
[Ya'll Need Jesus]: ???
[Tone Shift!]:???
[Dumbass]: ???
[Smartass]: ???
[Thank you, may I have another?]: ???
[I've made a Mistake]: ???
[REFERENCES!]: ???
[Pun-ishment]: ???
[Unexpected]: ???
[This Sucks]: ???
[What a Mess]: ???
[Taboo]: ???
[That's not how it works!]: ???
[Oh Thank God]: ???
[OH COME ON]: ???
[Why?]: ???
[Y tho?]: ???
[Okay.]: ???
[I love you]: ???

[Table of Contents:]

[Work in Progress]

Story 1: [Eoria gets naughty with Saiga and Faust] [Tags: Vulgar, Wetting, Yuri]

Stpry 2: [Faust takes Lillica to the Movies, and confesses a few things] [Tags: Wetting]

Well, that was adorable. For the next story, let's see...

Saiga Giriko, Author's Choice, Vulgar, with the items Bottle of [Water] and "Toy".

It might be fun to see how much lewdity Saiga can get up to without having any accident of her own, maybe as a bit of a challenge!

...Of course, being the catalyst for that in other people would still be fair game.