Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

nearly wetting on my way to a date

Yesterday, I decided to do an intense hold in the few hours I had left before my Saturday night date. I knew I was risking getting desperate later, but I simply couldn't resist. 

I was not expecting to nearly pee myself on my way the date though...

After having some fun on here (see live action omorashi), I got ready for my date, and headed out of the house. I made sure to pee right before leaving. I had about a 20 minute walk to the bus stop, and about halfway there, I felt an unpleasant twinge from my bladder.

"No... I can't possibly have to go already", I thought.

I wasn't desperate, but when I'm not actively holding, I take care of this sort of need if there is a bathroom in the vicinity. I briefly considered watering the nearby clump of bushes. I really didn't want to get desperate right then... I longing eyed those bushes, but then heard a group of people coming, so I walked on.

When I got to the bus stop, there was nowhere to sit, so I stood around, waiting for my bus due in 25 minutes. I did some mental math. The bus will come in 25 minutes, and it takes half an hour to get to the bus station. I'm not sure whether the bus station bathrooms will be open. It takes another 15 minutes to walk to the beach, and I'm unsure where the bathrooms are there. So all in all, I will be holding it for over an hour... I sighed worriedly. I already needed a pee to the point where standing still was making me have to go really bad. So I walked back and forth to help me wait.

The bus, of course, was running late. By the time it finally arrived at the stop, my bladder was very full. It always fills up fast after a hold, but not this fast. I was starting to worry. Thankfully,  I found a place to sit on the bus. Sitting down was an immense relief. I crossed my legs and inched forward in my seat. That made the need manageable, and I was even able to enjoy some music on my phone.

The relief did not last long. About halfway there, I was nervously checking my GPS location via googlemaps, to see how close I was to theoretical relief. I was in a bad state. My bladder was full to the brim. It was a hard, bursting ball in my lower abdomen. My poor penis really really wanted a pee. I put my coat in my lap, and got away with giving him a quick squeeze. The music was still a good distraction, but most of my energy was focused on holding in my pee. How did I get myself into this? Why did I have to do a hold right before leaving the house? I guess I got what was coming to me...

Traffic turned a 30 minute bus ride into 45 minutes. I left early, so I wasn't going to be late for the date. But I might be late for the bathroom at the rate my desperation was rising. The bus was very crowded and there were no free seats. A frail old man got on the bus, and was looking for a seat. I tried to look the other way. As a male, I am expected to be the first to give up my seat. He looked accusingly right at me, so I had to stand up, clenching my holding muscles as I did so. I went and stood by the door. My bladder was not happy with the change in position. I felt several strong spasms, as it literally tried to force pee out of my penis. I held back, but a few drops leaked out. I looked out the window, and saw a skate park, with a mens room in plain view. All I had to do was get off at the next stop, and go in there, and use a urinal. The trouble was, I'd be late for my date if I then took the next bus. I sadly watched as the skate park disappeared from view. 

The last few minutes of the ride were bumpy. Each bump gave my bladder an unpleasant jolt. All I could think about was getting to the bus station bathrooms and taking a piss. I had a semi hard-on from how badly I had to go. I had to stand slightly bent forward, otherwise I would leak. I stood by the door, so as to be the first one off the bus, and hopefully into the bus station men's room.

The bus arrived at the station, and I hurriedly made my way to the other end of it, where I knew there was a men's room. I hurried to the door, and pushed. Just seeing the bathroom door made my penis release a few more drops. To my severe distress, it was locked! I had to grab myself to keep from leaking, not caring if there were people around. I stood there in shock. There I was, bladder full to brim, and the door separating me from a urinal was unforgivingly locked. I wanted to just whip it out, and piss at the door, but there were people. I stood there for a few moments, too desperate to decide logically what to do.

There was nothing for it, I had to walk to the beach and look for a restroom there. It was a long fifteen minutes. My briefs were damp from the leaking from earlier, and the wet fabric against my crotch made it harder to keep holding. My breaths were shallow, and my body was stiff. It felt like I was about to urinate in my pants at any moment. I looked desperately for a secluded area to relieve myself, but there were a lot of people out on a Saturday night.

Finally, I made it to the beach. To my immense luck, I immediately spotted a mens room. Not caring about looking indecent, I had to forcefully grab my penis as I rushed towards the men's room. The sight of it alone almost made me pee my pants. I was almost there! As soon as I was through the door, I undid my zipper, and pulled out my cock, pinching the tip as I rushed towards the nearest urinal. Thankfully, the men's room was empty. I lost spurt on the floor, but managed to clench back up. The urinals were at the far wall, and like I was about to lose it. Somehow, I made it in front of a urinal. I didn't even have to consciously let go. The pee burst from me involuntarily, creating a high pressure stream into the urinal. The hard, desperate tension was receding, as my bursting bladder deflated. The feeling in my cock from finally getting to go pee was amazing. It took over a minute to empty myself. When I thought I was finished peeing, there was more in there. When I was done, I tucked myself back into my damp briefs, and went to wait for the girl. The date did not go well, and I wish I had stayed and chatted on this site some more instead.