Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

What she goes through everyday

Could you please do one of two scenarios for her?

1. She's in the middle of class, sitting at a desk, possibly in the middle of taking a midterm test, and she holds it at her desk after neglecting her morning pee and ends up making a puddle at her desk

or 2. She's having a nice, lazy day and is reading a book or watching a show on a couch, and had some tea or soda, and it gets to a really interesting part and she puts off going to the bathroom and ends up wetting on her couch.

4 minutes ago, RileyCat23 said:

Could you please do one of two scenarios for her?

1. She's in the middle of class, sitting at a desk, possibly in the middle of taking a midterm test, and she holds it at her desk after neglecting her morning pee and ends up making a puddle at her desk

or 2. She's having a nice, lazy day and is reading a book or watching a show on a couch, and had some tea or soda, and it gets to a really interesting part and she puts off going to the bathroom and ends up wetting on her couch.

agreed

Hey, I really like her outfit and the growing desperation in this second one! Your style is pretty nice too, her expressions are cute. Only "downside" I see here is that the pee is a little hard to see, at least on my screen.

I'm curious, would you actually like to give her a little happy ending in one of her future stories, if you feel like making more?

3 hours ago, Nikeryda said:

I believe he means not failing and wetting.  Not necessarily making it to the toilet but "staying dry".  

Exactly that. With happy ending I meant she manages to reach a toilet or find any other way to pee without wetting herself. I do love the sight of a girl finding much needed relief. What are your thoughts on it?

Edited by lordbardak (see edit history)
On 06/12/2017 at 6:47 AM, lordbardak said:

Exactly that. With happy ending I meant she manages to reach a toilet or find any other way to pee without wetting herself. I do love the sight of a girl finding much needed relief. What are your thoughts on it?

That is a good task hahahaha what do you think about a jar off limonade, and then she might be getting a visit at home, and she's her friend's visitor would be drinking a lot of lemonade, just to both end up desperate, her friend is the first to the bathroom ( you know how a girl take a long time in the toilet ) and she with no other option to stay dry use the partially empty lemonade jar and complete that hahaha (an interesting bonus would be for her friend to drink the "lemonade" and comment on the different taste while she bush deeply )

What do you think?!

• 2 weeks later...

So she's sat at her dining room table on a laptop and she's in a Skype call with someone, whether it's with a friend, a business acquaintance, or a family member, and she has a bathroom emergency. But she gets so into the conversation that she doesn't wanna be rude and cut them off just to go to the bathroom (Can be 1 or 2 or even both. Up to you) and she has to act completely normal as she uses the bathroom on herself from holding it too long. And either the one she's in the call with sees the signs and questions her, causing her to flat out hang up, or she makes it through none the wiser, ending how a normal call would and she's just sat there in her waste.

• 1 month later...

Here's a few quick ideas.

Getting distracted reading a book/watching tv until it's to late.

Shopping at a mall until you need to pee only to find out all the bathrooms are shut down or have very long lines.

Watching a movie and trying to hold until the end so you don't miss anything.

Driving home from a party or some other event only to get stuck in traffic.

On 09/12/2017 at 3:22 PM, AkenoSama said:

That is a good task hahahaha what do you think about a jar off limonade, and then she might be getting a visit at home, and she's her friend's visitor would be drinking a lot of lemonade, just to both end up desperate, her friend is the first to the bathroom ( you know how a girl take a long time in the toilet ) and she with no other option to stay dry use the partially empty lemonade jar and complete that hahaha (an interesting bonus would be for her friend to drink the "lemonade" and comment on the different taste while she bush deeply )

What do you think?!

Maybe?!? Or we still have this one here

On 23/12/2017 at 8:29 PM, RileyCat23 said:

So she's sat at her dining room table on a laptop and she's in a Skype call with someone, whether it's with a friend, a business acquaintance, or a family member, and she has a bathroom emergency. But she gets so into the conversation that she doesn't wanna be rude and cut them off just to go to the bathroom (Can be 1 or 2 or even both. Up to you) and she has to act completely normal as she uses the bathroom on herself from holding it too long. And either the one she's in the call with sees the signs and questions her, causing her to flat out hang up, or she makes it through none the wiser, ending how a normal call would and she's just sat there in her waste.

On 06/12/2017 at 6:47 AM, lordbardak said:

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/03/2018 at 2:57 PM, cewengompol said:

Thanks for the ideas everyone.

So i've been practicing colouring lately so im sorry if i haven't uploaded in a while, but i kinda like making one nice picture instead of a long comic with doodles if thats fine with you guys.

Anyway, here is Tasya realising she should've went sooner before she starts shopping

LALALA-06.thumb.jpg.1a68688462586b4f0237ad5a97e8c940.jpg

i also had this idea of making a Q&A for the girls, what do you think?

Look good, however, I really don't mind to see somes doodles, I really like to see doodles I guess It is cute you are making a great work here.

About the Q&A I guess It is a good think.