Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Had to pee so bad during exam

• 2 weeks later...

I suspect that most of us have been there.  I remember a three hour physics exam when I needed to pee after an hour.  You can imagine the pain I was in two hours later when the exam ended.  How I held it in I just don't know.  The funny thing was that when I got to the toilet I seemed to be locked up and could only let out a trickle.  After a minute I gave up and left.  Twenty minutes later I suddenly had to run back and then I peed an absolute torrent.  My bladder ached for the rest of the day.

We could use bathrooms during exams without problems but only one could use it at the same time. On exams days was one part of school building closed. And only students which had exam could go there and not out. So in bathrooms was nobody which could help you with exam. We could use bathroom without any books, pencils etc...

But at that time there was not mobile phones, smart watches, tablets, so you could not cheat. So I have never peed mysef during exams :-)