Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Thoughts of a very public wetting

Message added by Kyuu

Remember: Causing intentional damage to another person's property is not okay!
Don't intentionally wet yourself on another person's property (unless they are okay with it). Naturally “accidents happen” now and then, and it’s certainly fine to share those events here! But intentionally doing so to get yourself off just makes you a jerk. Please, don’t be a jerk!

quite a late reply but... the idea of driving far away so you're sure nobody that knows you sees you is a good idea, also put on clothes that don't make it too obvious and then the best tip:

i think you just really want to do this but are too scared (?) too actually do it and tried posting here hoping people will convince you in doing it? 😉

So i think you should just at one day when you are feeling ballsy do exactly what you have planned and maybe go to a park or something and have your car parked close by and choose the right spot. then take all your courage and make your mind empty and then just relax 😉 just think about it, even when someone notices, whats gonna happen? he/she will probably just ignore it anyway and will have forgotten it by the end of the day anyway.

also bonus points if you linger around some longer and let your pants half dry and bladder fill back up and rewet your pants 😍

Goodluck! 🤗

Edited by OmoNeon (see edit history)

Or it might be easier to start small instead of releasing everything at once and just walk around while dribbling in your pants, once it starts feeling wet you might build up courage and then start doing some bigger spurts, just thinking about it makes me want to try the same thing 😅 i already done it once at night when heading home in the middle of the night when i was sure nobody would see me, i started out with small spurts and i could start feel my pants get wetter.

at some point i got the courage to just let go and it just felt amazing, no regrets! 

• 3 weeks later...