Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female Female holding/wetting in the armed services?

So i've always wondered about this, and am hoping we have some ladies here with firsthand experience that can share? I've heard from guy friends who have served that it was common to practice holding for long periods of time as a form of training to not let it get in the way during a combat situation (which I have no interest in hearing about)... but I do have interest in hearing if this was also common practice for active duty females? :grin: would love to hear about it,

Was in the Army for medical training at Fort Sam Houston, Texas for most of one year. It was also the basic training center for the Women's Army Corp. They nearly always wore light blue dress skirts for whatever training they were involved in. Now many of these women were pretty slutty and to be honest, most were looking for some soldier who might have a future or not. They were all horny.

I got to know more than a few of them when I worked at the hospital. We exchanged lots of stories about sexual activities and sometimes which of them or their friends wet their pants. You'd be surprised how many of them thought nothing of peeing their panties, particularly if a toilet was inconvenient. 

18 hours ago, WetDave said:

basic training because of intense physical activity particularly on long hard runs. 

This, especially on the group speedmarch which was relatively hard on the girls. Hell even I was completely knackered and I consider myself above avarage fit. I've seen several who just 'let it flow' during the hour because 'stepping out' was considered unacceptable by our instructors. Some guys made a remark about it but most of us didn't see or didn't care. 

Fire Rescue: Was carrying a heavy, but funny guy down a narrow staircase several years ago [Myself+ 1 female firefighter + 1 female supervisor].

Female partner 1 says to the patient: "Don't make me laugh, I'm already straining".

Female field supervisor says: "I feel you girl, you don't want that to happen again".

I didn't follow up with an innocuous interjection as I was focusing on not falling down a spiral staircase, but it sure as hell got me thinking later that evening.

• 7 months later...

I'd have thought that out in a field somewhere it's pretty easy to just take your trousers down and go, but when you consider that women don't have dicks to pull out and go easily and generally have weaker bladders than men, it's easy to imagine how things get embarrassing, and very sexy indeed. Especially if they end up having an accident in those gorgeous dress uniforms...

I remember reading about this guy in a foxhole in Afghanistan who had to take a dump and just took his trousers down and did it then and there. Then his buddy had to dive for cover...After that, he said that the best thing to do is crap on your entrenching shovel and throw it away.

On 7/13/2018 at 1:58 PM, Emilylovesmusic said:

I can say as a female who went through basic training that it is tough to find time sometimes to go to the restroom. I am embarrassed to say that I didn't make it a couple times during an evaluation or during PT. I wet myself during my first week while sitting in a classroom and also messed myself during my last PT test. 

Yea would love to hear about these! X]

On 7/13/2018 at 6:58 PM, Emilylovesmusic said:

I can say as a female who went through basic training that it is tough to find time sometimes to go to the restroom. I am embarrassed to say that I didn't make it a couple times during an evaluation or during PT. I wet myself during my first week while sitting in a classroom and also messed myself during my last PT test. 

No need to be embarrassed! My daughter never seems much embarrassed by her accidents, just laughs them off and carries on. 

• 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...
On 7/13/2018 at 6:58 PM, Emilylovesmusic said:

I really like the idea of wetting in uniform.  What were you wearing?  I take it you were caught?

Guest JamesH
On 5/29/2020 at 4:48 AM, Emilylovesmusic said:

I had accidents in my PT uniform, my working uniform, and my dress uniform. 

Any chance we could get the whole story? I would love to read any one of them.

On 11/22/2017 at 9:51 AM, lhansen said:

I got to know more than a few of them when I worked at the hospital. We exchanged lots of stories about sexual activities and sometimes which of them or their friends wet their pants. You'd be surprised how many of them thought nothing of peeing their panties, particularly if a toilet was inconvenient. 

Fascinating. Could you share more about some of the situations they told you they did this in?