Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

11 hours ago, Etuhanlo said:

I dont think people care nearly as much about the quality of the video as you think. I'll be honest with you, theres quite a few site rips of both HDdiapers and HDwetting. What you like might not be whats popular. Nobody cares about the 4k camera youre using or professional lighting etc. People care about content, they care about content. They want quality content not quality equipment. 

The price isnt the issue, I'll pay for content I find good or worth putting money down before they get leaked.

Not trying to be rude but I'd rather look at a qt 9/10 with a webcam on tumblr than to pay money for sosha and alisha doing the same video 50 times.

While I agree with you in principle, that content is king and takes priority over everything else, I do not agree with you when it comes to your assessment of HD Wetting and HD Diapers.

Content is our primary consideration.  I routinely hear from members that one of the reasons they enjoy their membership is because of the variety of content that we have.  Almost all of the scenes we shoot are specifically requested by members.  While in the early days of HD Diapers it is true that we used a lot of Goodnites, we have moved on to using Tena, Abena, Rearz, Always, and even cloth diapers for our shoots, in addition to the Goodnites.

We shoot scenes in public, inside moving cars, sex dungeons, medical office scenes, outdoors, in cozy cabins, on beaches, or in ancient forests.  We use all kinds of different props, and when it comes to production gear, we use what we think will best capture the scene.  While it is true our primary camera is a high end cinema camera, we routinely use cell phones, GoPros, and even security cameras if that is the best option for the scene.

However, when someone is willing to part with their hard earned money to join one of my sites, I feel a deep obligation to give them the best possible experience that I can.  A huge part of this is the scenes we choose to shoot, but another part is the production quality.  If there is not a specific stylistic reason for it, I want to give people the highest quality I can.  I strongly disagree with the notion that scene content and production quality are somehow mutually exclusive.  I think you can have both.  And I disagree with you that no one cares about this.  I have heard from many people saying they do indeed care, that it really makes the videos we do something quite special and different from everyone else out there, and I see it in the data- When we put forth the effort to deliver higher quality, people keep their memberships going longer.

As far as your site rips go, I believe you really have to be a special kind of asshole to rip off a small studio, especially when a full membership only costs $11.50.  And I am aware of many of these "complete site rips" but, just because someone claims it is a site rip, doesn't mean that's what it is.  Almost none of these include any videos we have shot in the last four years, and the ones that do seem to only include the videos we have already intentionally released for free.  Others only include some of our videos, while also including videos from other sites.  If you are downloading these and basing your opinion on them, then not only are you a complete jerk, but you also aren't seeing a fraction of our content or any of our latest work.

I'm a long time lurker but as someone who has off and on bought a subscription from HDWetting and HDDiapers I'll give my few cents. First I love the fact that you film in 4k and just thought I'd voice my appreciation for filming in the best quality you can provide. As for content I believe in having a good variety of content. All from maybe Sosha and Alisha having a sensual wetting while they make out to a humiliating bedwetting from Sosha while Alisha scolds for what a baby she is (would love to see this scenario someday wink wink*). Having a good mix of everything is key and I feel your site does decent at it. I only wish they was more accidents where either Sosha and Alisha feel humiliated about it, seems those kind of videos are becoming harder and harder to find. I love a good video with a fun theme and story too. Either way I enjoy your sites and I always look forward to checking them out to see whats new. I'm always eager to support peoples work too because I believe in voting with my wallet on what sites I like and ones I don't.

On ‎2017‎-‎12‎-‎06 at 1:56 PM, TVGuy said:

Almost none of these include any videos we have shot in the last four years, and the ones that do seem to only include the videos we have already intentionally released for free.  Others only include some of our videos, while also including videos from other sites.  

The most recent [Full] site rip is from September 2017 and people are still leaking your newer videos as they can be found easily on random chans.  I'm not the one leaking the videos out. The only time I had a membership to your website was more than 5 years ago. 

On ‎2017‎-‎12‎-‎06 at 1:56 PM, TVGuy said:

If you are downloading these and basing your opinion on them, then not only are you a complete jerk, but you also aren't seeing a fraction of our content or any of our latest work.

If you want to go ahead starting the name calling you can definitely tell me I'm a jerk, I'd rather preview content before I purchase it. I haven't been convinced with the videos going around. 

Even on the polls you did on this website (about HD-Diapers) you did not even mention the 2 highest voted reason as of why people don't purchase and then you ask why people aren't purchasing.

Instead of focusing on this website asking what's wrong with people not buying your content I would search on imageboards (chans) where people are more honest. In my case I'd rather be telling the truth rather than telling you everything is okay. You have a lot of tough competition and I wouldn't want to be in your shoes. I don't have an actual answer for you though just my opinion which probably means nothing to you.

^ Yes I'm going to definitely tell you that you're a jerk. As TVGuy said, you have to be a special kind of asshole to rip off a small studio, and you have the gall to actually defend that behavior and act a little elitist about it. Tsk tsk.

Also people on chans are almost anything but honest, they have this ridiculously circlejerky nature where they need to be contrary about literally everything and against the grain. Chans are cringey cancer nowadays and the last place you should be looking for any solid feedback on content.

Also nowhere did he say that he was focusing entirely on this website for feedback. One or two polls isn't going to be his entire data-pool.

Also what TVGuy said about siterips, the last time I saw a siterip that claimed to be up to date on literally anything its been incomplete. They can be notoriously unreliable, so.

But jeez dude. Jeez. Cheese jeez louise.

10 hours ago, KozmoFox said:

^ Yes I'm going to definitely tell you that you're a jerk. As TVGuy said, you have to be a special kind of asshole to rip off a small studio, and you have the gall to actually defend that behavior and act a little elitist about it. Tsk tsk..

I'm not trying to be elitist about this at all, I'm not the one leaking and uploading all of his videos clearly. He was just mentionning that the videos going around aren't recent. I think TV guy can make great content, I just think that the 100% positive feedback and "Everything is alright" approach to this doesn't solve anything. 

(Clearly my way isn't better)

As for chans, yes they are cringy/terrible cancer garbage. But at least they can be honest about feedback. If subscribtion is an issue right now and money isn't there looking as per reasons why people arent buying would be the first thing I would look into. People on here are great maybe a bit too nice which is why i suggested different sites to look for feedback.

Also R.I.P. reputation

TvGuy,

While the content I’ve seen posted from you is wonderful in regards to quality and the aesthetic appeals you go for i have a different type of issue. The simple variety of videos is something that actually turns me away. See I’m one of those people that likes to see a genuine “accident” with desperation building up to that. 

So for this I’m stuck dealing with descriptions like “she waits and waits but can’t hold it” and the model will stand there with her legs apart and go “oh no what will I do”. I’ve genuinely found more models to be faking everything from HD so I just skip over those videos. 

This being said I have paid money to support videos that suit my interests. Bound2burst was doing alright for a while, and now I’m just not interested in them either. Even their models and descriptions aren’t helping.

Basically I’m stuck in a world where producers are appealing to the masses for marketing purposes. I don’t like those videos and I don’t support them myself. If there is something that’s tailored to what I like from a model I find to not be faking it I’ll support it. My limit is $15-20 for a great video, $10 for a good one, and free for a fake bs one. So in order to make my budget work I’ve stopped investing in producers and have been pooling my money and hoping to find an amateur who can record it at a higher price, but then that’s what kills me is the price.

In the end I ended up ceasing to explore this world. The content is repetitive and boring and is rather not throw money into all these fake models and descriptions. So I don’t want free or paid content anymore unless it’s exactly what I’m looking for and I’m not weening 800 videos through to find 1 video I like.