Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Okay before we begin as many of you know I work at a drag strip bar. And I love it, I normally don't go home with customers, but she asked nicely, and offered to make me food, plus she was very attractive and i worked morning shift today so staying in town would be helpful instead of driving the hour back home.

"Stormyie table 3 needs assistance" shouted Ben(who goes by Bonnie in character).
"I'm on it" I replied quickly and hurried to table 3. 
"How may I help you?" I said with a curtsy and a smile.
A girl sat alone, she had the most beautiful hair I've ever seen, it was snow white and she had bright gorgeous blue eyes. Her build was petite with at highest B cup breasts. She was about 4"10" and looked young enough for me to ask for her i.d before serving her alcohol. Turns out her name(I always use fake names when I write about people so we will call her Trish) Trish was 23 and works at a bar down the road. She stated she had a fetish for cross-dressing men and asked for my personal service. 

We procceeded to go into the back booth. She was wearing a mid length dress blue and white. It reminded me of an Alice in Wonderland look.her white hair was shortish she told me when I asked her about it that she had very little pigmentation in her body, but too much to be albino. I thought it was pretty epic, I want white hair! :'( So we talk and she drinks captian morgan rum with dr. pepper as chaser. I sipped on a sprite as we played poker. I had to purposely loose and strip for the costumer. Anyway I get down to underwear and tell her she won, congrats. and she says "How much for the whole deal?" I reply sarcastically, "Piss ur pants, and make me  waffles and you can take me home." "Deal" She replied quickly. "When do you get off?" She asked. "Whenever you hop on top... Oh of work... in 5 minutes"I say with some surprise to my voice.

So i get dressed into my normal cargo khakis, black shirt with kaneki from Tokyo Ghoul on it, and black, camo hiking boots. My hair in ponytail and makeup off I was ready to go. I met her at her car and we drove 15 minutes to her house. 

"Do you want waffles now or in the morning?" She asked
"Trish I'm only doing this for the waffles, but in the morning please" I reply with a small laugh. 

She turns around once inside pinning me against the wall and french kissing me. her mouth tasted like the delicious rum she'd been drinking she backs up and grabs herself then moans softly as a dark patch begins to spread across her dress and puddle onto the floor.

At this sight my little friend rose to attention like a marine in the morning.

We preceded to go to the master bedroom making out she pushed me onto the bed, removed my pants in a flash and hopped ontop of me.
"You said you'd get off with me on top, lets make that a reality." she said in a sexy voice. 

We had sex for about an hour before falling asleep cuddling.

I woke up to the smell of waffles being cooked and getting to eat homemade delicious waffles. Oh god were they delicious. She let me borrow an outfit of hers for work today and met me after work to get it. 

I got her number and we chat, she said she never has 1 night stands but, at least i wasn't a wierdo and we hit it off really well. Plus I cross-dress which she is into and said if wetting was the worst fetish I have then it would definitely be possible I see her again at the bar...

The End